Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 20th, 2017, 01:06 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Smokepelt looked at the apprentice curiously, Wondering what exactly he meant by that. "Are you saying that because your keeping a secret? You don't have to tell me, although someone will eventually find out. Its....almost like worms in the dirt. Eventually, a robin will swoop down, and pull them up from the dirt, no-matter how deep down they are..." He said with a sigh as they kept walking. he doubted the apprentice actually meant the ground, thinking the apprentice was trying to sound smart by talking in metaphors.
As they continued to walk, Greypaw could have sworn that he felt the ground crack and he became much more concerned.
Old December 20th, 2017, 01:10 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgwtgfan View Post
As they continued to walk, Greypaw could have sworn that he felt the ground crack and he became much more concerned.
SmokePelt glanced at the apprentice, the way he held himself...it was easy to tell how concerned he was. Although he Couldn't feel anything, he could still tell the apprentice could. "Tell me whats on your mind...." He said softly, wanting to help the apprentice, although he needed more information to do so...
Old December 20th, 2017, 01:25 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Quailheart glanced at Whitewhisker,” What should we name them?” She asked,” I’m thinking for the one nursing already, Nightkit or Owlkit...” (Nightkit) she smiled,” the one yawning maybe Lionkit or Tumblekit?” She paused thinking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

"I certainly like Nightkit." Whitewhisker meowed, his dark fur rippling as he sniffed the kits, his tail flicking.

The little molly, at the mention of her, prompty stumbled and fell over on her side, her fur fluffing up in surprise.

"I suppose Tumblekit is an appropriate name for this one." Whitewhisker purred in amusement.

Nightkit stopped nursing. She heard voices discussing her name but she didnt really understand it. Night turned towards her fathers voice and stumbled in his direction. Her eyes were still tightly shot so she couldnt see anything, just hear voices. The young kit knew the voice belonged to her father and she wanted to go to him. Before reaching him she let out a ferocious sneeze that knocked her over. Night let out a pitiful mew.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old December 20th, 2017, 01:30 PM

Quote:
SmokePelt glanced at the apprentice, the way he held himself...it was easy to tell how concerned he was. Although he Couldn't feel anything, he could still tell the apprentice could. "Tell me whats on your mind...." He said softly, wanting to help the apprentice, although he needed more information to do so...
"In telling you the ground is..uh oh." Greypaw heard something shake.
Old December 20th, 2017, 01:31 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Nightkit stopped nursing. She heard voices discussing her name but she didnt really understand it. Night turned towards her fathers voice and stumbled in his direction. Her eyes were still tightly shot so she couldnt see anything, just hear voices. The young kit knew the voice belonged to her father and she wanted to go to him. Before reaching him she let out a ferocious sneeze that knocked her over. Night let out a pitiful mew.
Whitewhisker took a step closer to his daughter, carefully nosing her right-side-up. "Careful little Nightkit," The tom meowed gently, looking down fondly at all of his kits.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old December 20th, 2017, 02:17 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Clearkit, Silhouttekit, Raccoonkit... Weaselshade smiled at the names. All unique. All perfect for the kits. Silhouettekit, for the fact she resembled him. She was the second smallest, but also the second largest. She seemed to have quite a personality, with constant mood swings. Weaselshade saw her as an interesting character, with an interesting name. He would not have been able to name her as well as Thea had. Clearkit, beautiful and pure. Raccoonkit, troublesome and devilish. They were all beautiful, and he loved them in a way he had never loved anyone before. Even with Nightpaw and Mothpaw he had not felt that one way. With his adoptive mother, no. Friends, no. Love Interests, no. It was new and it filled him to the brim with an amazing feeling. It contained love, joy, affection, and many other words that are good or means happy. He really couldn't figure out what to say, the feeling was just so indescribable he felt as if he were muted. He couldn't form words. He had never felt that way. Never. It was new and it was wonderful. When he looked at the kits and got the feeling he felt as if all bad feelings drained out of him. He had never been a particularly happy cat, so even a little spurt of joy would be surprising to him, but the feeling he was having was just such a shock that Weaselshade didn't know what to do. He didn't know what to say, what to do. Should he leave, should he say something, should he ask Thea how she was feeling. He had never prepared himself to be a father, he thought that in his whole life he would never have kits. But even when he had known Thea was expecting kits, he had not prepared himself for the joy that he would feel. And he especially hadn't prepared himself for how he was going to act around his kits. But the one thing that he had just never thought about, it had never even entered his mind, was how he was going to act around Thea. Should he just keep acting the way he had before. He decided that even though it had been a while since Thea had stated that Raccoonkit was like him, he decided that continuing the conversation would ease his excitement a bit. Not that excitement was a bad thing, it was just a little overwhelming. "My twin's son?" Weaselshade asked, a playful twinkle in his eyes. He had no twin, and he was aware of it but he was pretty sure he had not acted the way Raccoonkit was acting when he was a kit, but there was always the possibility he had. "Raccoonkit is nothing like me." He purred, laughing slightly as he looked at the kit who though he didn't look like him, had a rebellious personality just like he did.

Silhouettekit found that she rather enjoyed her name. It suited her. And perhaps it was her name that brought a sudden mood swing and made her calm down. She decided that maybe her brother would stop if she stopped fighting back, there was a possibility, but there wasn't. Part of her said that he would, part of her told her to just keep fighting. But because of her name, and the soothing sound of her parents joyful voices she calmed down.
Thea, for a quick moment brought up her head when she heard Weaselshade...laughing? It was not a normal sound to her. But, he was actually laughing! Thea looked down at their little ones, sighing blissfully. Thea didn't fully believe in Starclan, but because their kits' father was a clan cat, she was certain that they would grow under the influence. To her, they were a gift from above. For when she lost her first litter, and had been blessed with this one. "I'm sure you'll see the resemblance as he grows older." She concluded, never allowing her eyes to leave them. She stared at her youngest, her own doppelgänger and nosed her fur gently. They were so soft, and lovely, and just...everything she wanted. As she nursed them, she laid her head back down, breathing calmly. Her son, at first made her very uncomfortable as he nursed vigorously without a care in the world, but he seemed to calm down. So, Thea felt calm once again. She knew the queens were right that a special bond concocted when a mother nursed her litter for the first time. By all means, she did love Mothpaw and Nightpaw - they were still her kits. They were a family now. They had small siblings. Although their parents weren't together, Thea had to play the role of the firm, remarkable mother while Weaselshade...did what he pleased. Apart of her felt very appreciative that he was here, in this moment, with her - with them. It showed how dedicated he was, and that he cared more for the beings at her belly than anything else. She could obviously see from his expression, and that new unlocked side to him when he admired his kits. Maybe...possibly kits could change things for the better. But, that was not something Thea wanted to think about. She was heavily exhausted after giving birth, and simply wished to sleep. She kept her head down on the moss, blinking slowly. She didn't know how long Weaselshade was going to stay. She wanted to ask - don't you have duties to tend to? Don't you have friends to interact with? But, she kept her maw closed because even talking exhausted her greatly. So, she allowed him to stay for how long he wanted, and she herself drifted off into a light sleep.

Raccoonkit had calmed down once he received his feel. With his sisters keeping their place beside him, he rolled onto his side, mewing for a bit. Once he rolled back into place, clearly unhappy, he crawled closer to the comfort of his mother until he felt himself buried into her sleek pelt. It was nice. It was soft. He cuddled into her, yawning loudly. From her light breathing, it made his ears flick, and soon enough, he was sleeping as well. For a kit, his breathing was heavy, ridiculous snores that sounded annoying yet cute emitting from his throat.
Old December 20th, 2017, 02:45 PM
I'm actually back...

"It's what?" He asked, standing still momentarily, looking at the apprentice. He couldn't feel anything wrong with the ground..."Lie down, I think you may be sick or something....did you let a rat bite you recently?" He asked, Thinking of different things that could make someone Feel like how he did.
Old December 20th, 2017, 02:48 PM

Quote:
"It's what?" He asked, standing still momentarily, looking at the apprentice. He couldn't feel anything wrong with the ground..."Lie down, I think you may be sick or something....did you let a rat bite you recently?" He asked, Thinking of different things that could make someone Feel like how he did.
Greypaw frantically ran away and backed up. "Master, move! the ground, it's not stable, it's going to..." Before he could finish, the ground caved in, revealing a sink hole.
Old December 20th, 2017, 02:59 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Constellation

Mothpaw was out in the territory without anyone else, looking for a friend. She was not even with another apprentice, much less a mentor. Lemonspotted was her best friends mother, and her mentor. She didn't care what Mothpaw did, and sometimes Mothpaw wondered if Lemonspotted even knew she had an apprentice. Free from training, Mothpaw had devoted her time to trying to find her best friend. She had been looking all over camp for the last few weeks and had finally gotten the courage to look for him in the territory. Luckily for her she was soon able to hear the playful sound of her best friends voice. She sped up, running as fast as she could in the direction of her friend's voice. Lynxpaw was a tom who was a moon older than her, they had met when she was four moons old. They had become best friends and hung out all the time. When he had moved up dens, she had tried to stay in contact with him, but now that she was an apprentice it would be like old times. She was running so fast she almost ran into a ginger colored tom, who seemed to be hanging out with Lynxpaw. Mothpaw felt a stab of hurt, it had always been her and Lynxpaw, who was the new comer? She turned away from the tom muttering a "Sorry" under her breath. "Uh, Lynxpaw, who's this?" She asked, unable to prevent the hurt that leaked into her voice. She wasn't exactly ecstatic about Lynxpaw having a new friend.
Lynxpaw was ready to fling the pebble back into the air, but another voice spooked the Tom causing him to unsheathed his paws and arch his back. It was only another fellow apprentice. One that Lynxpaw seen around, sometimes even joked with, or caught himself hanging with to expand his friend circle. It was nothing wrong with having Mothpaw as a friend - she was his best friend for Starclan's sake, but sometimes Lynxpaw liked to hang out with the boys. Tom time, as he liked to call it. "Dude!" Lynxpaw shouted, narrowing his eyes after he managed to get ahold of what was going on. "Don't sneak up on a Tom like that. I could've had a heart attack!" Lynxpaw, always the dramatic one. He had went through a tremendous change after becoming an apprentice. From the sweet kit to the more troubling boy that loves to get attention. It wasn't so bad when others thought about it...he was still the same. And, everyone changes, right?
Lynxpaw rolled his eyes at Rowanpaw at his words of sarcasm. "Thanks for that insight, genius." Lynxpaw knew that! Perhaps what he said before sounded stupid, but in his defense he didn't think anyone was around to hear him say that; it was embarrassing. In order to make up for that little action, he used a claw to move the pebble around for a moment, his gaze staying intently on the other tom. "I beg to differ, I think pebbles can move! And, they can be a lot of pain too," he snickered, and suddenly flung the pebble he was playing with to hit the ginger Tom. "All, they need is a little push." He flashed a cocky smile. When Mothpaw came into view, Lynxpaw smiled at his friend. "Hey, Mothy." He purred, then glanced towards the other apprentice; Rowanpaw. When Mothpaw asked the Tom who he was, Lynxpaw sauntered over towards him, hitting him playfully with a paw to his chest. "Mothy, you're telling me that you never met my main tom?" He joked, feigning a disappointed shake of his head.

@Sage
Old December 20th, 2017, 03:24 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgwtgfan View Post
Greypaw frantically ran away and backed up. "Master, move! the ground, it's not stable, it's going to..." Before he could finish, the ground caved in, revealing a sink hole.
((Ehhh....why are you calling me master? I think the term is mentor, and I'm not anyone's mentor, yet. Just call my of SmokePelt, or Smoke, or s omthing other than Master lel.))

SmokePelt eyes flew open as the sinkhole formed, barely getting out of its reach in time. "Unholy Starclan......Thanks..." he mumbled, starring at the hole, before looking at the apprentice. "What.....what else do you feel?" He asked after a long silence.
Closed Thread