Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM

Old April 6th, 2024, 01:15 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons - RiverClan

The next place Rainpaw came across reeked of ThunderClan scent. But no sign of Bumblestar. He knew he had to be close, he could feel it. It was strange with how much thunderclan scent surrounded him. He was going to need to give himself a long grooming session afterwards.

[ Closed. Post 3/3 to find Bumble. Will find her in next post. ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 6th, 2024, 11:01 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantispaw meowed I'm Mantispaw, the seven moon old apprentice vey much willing to introduce herself to Orangeblossom. She had already known his name, courtesy of her incredibly vivid memory, which ws probably courtesy of her intelligence, which was quite above average, the fact she had seen him in the clearing with other cats before and thought that she might have heard his name uttered, and the fact that she was pretty sure that she remembered his warrior ceremony, which was five moons ago, but she knew that most cats didn't have nearly as vivid as a memory as she did, so she wasn't really surprised that she had to introduce herself. If Mantispaw remembered correctly, and though she hated to admit it but she almost certainly did Orangeblossok had been made into a warrior five moons ago, back when she was just two moons old, meaning that he was probably no younger than 17 moons old and probably no older than around 20 moons old. She was pretty sure that he didn't yet have an apprentice. Hopefully he would get one soon, as it was indicted when he offered to take one or two apprentices who weren't is only out to practice hunting that, unlike most of the warriorsin the clan he would likely actually train his apprentices, and it wasn't fair to the young cats of the clan that most of them were assigned to mentors who would never actually train them because of the ineptitude of the warriors. That was something about othee cats that shewas glad she didn't understand, hoping with her whole heart that she never would. Thankfully, she douted that she evr would, though there was of course a chance that she would one day be that warrior. After all, you could never know what you would do in a situation you hadn't yet been put in. You could know what you would likely do, but knowing exactly what you would do with full certainly was utterly impossible, though it was definitely possible to think that you knew what you would do ina situation you had never been put in with utter certaintly. After all just because you though you knew something didn't always mean that you actually knew it. She wasn't surprised that Orangeblossom had done some things that he probably shouldn't have as an apprentice, as many apprentices could be mischievous and didn't understand everything aabout life, not that anybody understood everything about life, but they didn't understand very much, because of their young ago and lack of experience. She wasn't really the type to to anything that she thought might be against the rules, courtesy of the way she had rapidly matured when her parents died six mooons ago, when she was barely a moon old. Her intelligence also lendig a helping paw, as both of them puttogether make it simple for her to understand that breaking rules was usually a foolhardy endeavor that oftenended up with you ending up in trouble. There were of course times whenthe reasons for breaking rules outweighed the cost, but those times would few and usually far in between. Many cats would never come across a good reason to break rules in their whole lifes, though that didn't mean that they wouldn't break any rules in her life. She couldn't really think of much that was going on in her life. She didn't really fit in with the other apprentices, so she didn't hang out with them much or anything and so far her life was usually quite uneventful, which Mantispaw knew was probably a good thing. Because of that Mantispaw ended up meowing not much because that was the genuine truth. As she knew that he might have assumed thatshe had already had a hunting lesson, even though she had only been an apprentice for around a moon she meowed I haven't had a hunting lesson yet, so may you give me one? @Dolomedes
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; April 6th, 2024 at 11:23 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 10:23 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Carrioncaller
~<>~
67 moons || he/him || ThunderClan Warrior
bulky, thick furred mink point w/ feathered tail; blue eyes

A new scent graced the bulky feline's nose, then... robin? He thought so, but Carrioncaller had never been one for bird hunting, really, so, in all his moons, he hadn't quite memorized the unique intricacies of the differences between bird scents. He slinks along the forest floor, following the scent until he sees it: a fat male robin. Hm... this could be quite good for ThunderClan if he gets it...

The warrior makes short work of the bird, pausing for a moment in the undergrowth of the forest floor before springing forward, catching the robin by the tail and silencing it with a swift bite to the neck immediately afterward. Three pieces of prey should be enough for now... back tracking to where he'd buried his squirrel and his mole, Carrioncaller picks them all up and makes his way back to camp.
Old April 7th, 2024, 12:57 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Mantispaw meowed I'm Mantispaw, the seven moon old apprentice vey much willing to introduce herself to Orangeblossom. She had already known his name, courtesy of her incredibly vivid memory, which ws probably courtesy of her intelligence, which was quite above average, the fact she had seen him in the clearing with other cats before and thought that she might have heard his name uttered, and the fact that she was pretty sure that she remembered his warrior ceremony, which was five moons ago, but she knew that most cats didn't have nearly as vivid as a memory as she did, so she wasn't really surprised that she had to introduce herself. If Mantispaw remembered correctly, and though she hated to admit it but she almost certainly did Orangeblossok had been made into a warrior five moons ago, back when she was just two moons old, meaning that he was probably no younger than 17 moons old and probably no older than around 20 moons old. She was pretty sure that he didn't yet have an apprentice. Hopefully he would get one soon, as it was indicted when he offered to take one or two apprentices who weren't is only out to practice hunting that, unlike most of the warriorsin the clan he would likely actually train his apprentices, and it wasn't fair to the young cats of the clan that most of them were assigned to mentors who would never actually train them because of the ineptitude of the warriors. That was something about othee cats that shewas glad she didn't understand, hoping with her whole heart that she never would. Thankfully, she douted that she evr would, though there was of course a chance that she would one day be that warrior. After all, you could never know what you would do in a situation you hadn't yet been put in. You could know what you would likely do, but knowing exactly what you would do with full certainly was utterly impossible, though it was definitely possible to think that you knew what you would do ina situation you had never been put in with utter certaintly. After all just because you though you knew something didn't always mean that you actually knew it. She wasn't surprised that Orangeblossom had done some things that he probably shouldn't have as an apprentice, as many apprentices could be mischievous and didn't understand everything aabout life, not that anybody understood everything about life, but they didn't understand very much, because of their young ago and lack of experience. She wasn't really the type to to anything that she thought might be against the rules, courtesy of the way she had rapidly matured when her parents died six mooons ago, when she was barely a moon old. Her intelligence also lendig a helping paw, as both of them puttogether make it simple for her to understand that breaking rules was usually a foolhardy endeavor that oftenended up with you ending up in trouble. There were of course times whenthe reasons for breaking rules outweighed the cost, but those times would few and usually far in between. Many cats would never come across a good reason to break rules in their whole lifes, though that didn't mean that they wouldn't break any rules in her life. She couldn't really think of much that was going on in her life. She didn't really fit in with the other apprentices, so she didn't hang out with them much or anything and so far her life was usually quite uneventful, which Mantispaw knew was probably a good thing. Because of that Mantispaw ended up meowing not much because that was the genuine truth. As she knew that he might have assumed thatshe had already had a hunting lesson, even though she had only been an apprentice for around a moon she meowed I haven't had a hunting lesson yet, so may you give me one?@Dolomedes

Orangeblossom
| He/him | ThC Warrior | Moons 17 | No Purrks |

Mantispaw, huh? That was a neat name, not one that he has heard many times before. For a long moment, the apprentice seems to just be caught thinking in her head as they padded along the territory until Orangeblossom felt it was a good spot to stop and hunt. He didn't really mind the silence necessarily but he perferred noise, so he opened his muzzle to try to strike up conversation again only Mantispaw to reply to his question. Nothing, nothing fun at all? Well, that was kind of expected, not like there has been very much good news recently besides like the raid win but even that came with its costs. The warrior sighed inwardly and shook his head to clear it of such negative thoughts. Focusing instead on the comment about not knowing how to hunt. The warrior grinned, "No problem! I can show you a thing or two for hunting."

As he spoke they arrived at a tree filled spot that would act like a good hunting area in the warrior's opinion and he slowed to a stop and motioned for the apprentice to do the same. Before he hopped forward, dropping to a hunter's crouch as he landed suddenly, with a grin he turned his green eyed gaze on the apprentice. "This here is a hunter's crouch. You want to try and level yourself across all of your paws and keep your tail low but be careful not to brush it against anything." The tail part came from logic rather than experience given that Orangeblossom was born with a nubby tail himself and never had such problems to deal with in hunting. He demonstrated having uneven paws and moved a few paces forward, it was louder and it was kind fo leaving his path a bit more crooked. Then he turned and returned to his starting point with even paws, "I first walked with uneven paws, it was louder and I had less control over where I was going, it also leaves more vibrations going through the earth that can spook more sensitive prey like mice. Having even paws makes my pawsteps lighter and quieter it also helps me stay on track when I am focusing on the prey rather than where my paws are going."

He lifted up into a stand after showing off the crouch and looked at the apprentice with a smile, "How about you try now?" He asked lightly. He didn't feel like Mantispaw would have much trouble with this but he didn't mind trying to explain more in-depth about the hunting crouch.
Old April 7th, 2024, 08:07 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
With one brand new apprentice and another who was lacking in most everything, Bumblestar wasn't about to sit around and let them rot even if they wanted to - which she was sure Lightningpaw didn't, but she didn't have a very good read on Timberpaw yet.

"Alright, stick by me 'n don't run off." She led the pair out of camp, heading into the main part of ThunderClan's territory. "We'll hit the borders first, then I'll show you the rest of the important landmarks. Sound good?"

[ @vellichor @Fish ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Lightningpaw
Prissy ⋆ Bratty ⋆ Neutral
“No it's ok, I’ll wait for you to kiss my paws.”

"Sounds fine to me." Lightningpaw sighed out. She wanted to stay at the camp yet she really didn't have anything pressing to do so there was no saying no. Another part of her wondered what this other apprentice looked like. Hopefully they would be someone interesting. Then she winced a little when the thought of a certain clan came up to her mind. Hopefully Riverclan wasn't going to start anything with them. It would make sense if they did since well, her clan did just attack them.

"How strong are you?" Lightningpaw said looking straight to Bumblestar.
•° Timberpaw °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws

Poor Timberpaw would be shaking in her boots, if she had them. Instead, her paws were just shaky, her voice seemed to refuse to work, and everything was just a little unstable. After Lightninpaw spoke, Timberpaw simply nodded and forced out a tiny, almost inaudible "Mhmm." As she walked, she felt like she was gonna trip with every step she took. Thank the Stars, Lightningpaw seemed talkative. It meant she could focus on staying present. Not falling over and making a fool of herself and embarrassing Bumblestar so badly that she'd kill Timberpaw. Eep! The thought made her sick to her stomach.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 12th, 2024, 09:02 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

warblerpaw

purrks ; beefed up t1 , mind reader , sticky pads
he/him . thc . 4 moons . #flocklitterwarbler . adhd + chronic fatigue
tags ; @Jayvines , @nyx

trigger warnings for this post: none
excited to be out of camp again, warblerpaw nodded. he loved a good challenge!! ' oh, you're on!! ' he replied, reciprocating the tongue and dashing into the forest. soon tuckered out, warbler started looking around for the herbs, practising his hunting crouch at the same time. he could multitask so super well!!

[ rolled for blessed thistle ; 9 ]
[ rolled for borage ; 17 ]
[ rolled for yellowbells ; 14 ]

after a little bit of sniffing and hunting (and almost accidentally stepping on a thorn), warbler noticed a clump of yellowy flowers!! and they were shaped kinda like bells!! yes, he was the herbmaster!! he bit down, grabbing three of them at the stem proudly. he looked a bit longer, then noticed a clump of teeny blue and purple flowers with hairy leaves. ' euch. it smells gross and it's all weird and prickly. '

warbler made a face, but grabbed two of the stems, cutting it off and trying not to get the yucky bits into his mouth. he raced back to mistheart. ' i got two of these stupid ouchy ones and three of the.. uh.. yellowbellies!! '

[ he is carrying three yellowbells and two borage! 5/5 ]

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

cricket,, cricket,,
Old April 12th, 2024, 10:30 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Mistheart ~

Yes! Enthusiasm for her suggestion!

Watching the two young cats dash off into the forest, the small grey warrior merely stood there for a few moments and observed the pair start to sniff out their finds before skittering off into the underbrush herself to find something to bring back for Springpaw.

[ rolled for blessed thistle ; 20 ]
[ rolled for borage ; 3 ]
[ rolled for yellowbells ; 9 ]

It wasn't long before her grey eyes spotted a promisingly odd looking plant poking out from behind some fresh Newleaf growth. White paws skittered closer to examine the strange fuzzy leaves before giving the stems a gentle prod to test their "ouch-factor"... Hmmm... She could work with that... Backing up a few steps, the small warrior evaluated her options before gently nipping off 5 of the spiky stalks at the base of the plant (where the spikes weren't so sharp) and letting them fall to the side. Now to find something to wrap them with... Aha! Spotting a nice large leaf, Mistheart quickly rolled up all of her findings into a long tube, so as not to crush them, and gently picked up her bundle before returning to the clearing.

Placing down the herbs, the small grey cat quickly skittered back into the undergrowth with an extra spring in her step. Now the real fun began.

[ rolled for prize quality lol ; 11 ]

Next to the base of a nearby tree, a lovely bright red feather practically shouted for her to collect it for the lucky apprentice who found the most herbs. Besides, this would also give them visible bragging rights... Whiskers twitch in internal amusement as she scooped up her prize and returned once more to the clearing and evaluated each apprentice's findings as they returned with a chitter of glee.

"Good job! Great finds from both of you. You--you both did real well, but it looks like Warblerpaw found a couple more herbs so um... As promised, a prize!"

Happily trotting over to the winning apprentice, the grey molly placed the nice red feather at their feet before returning to their herb bundle and flicking their tail back towards camp.

"I'm uh--I'm sure you'll manage to win next time Copperpaw! Let's um... let's head back to camp."

[ @nyx @sillycreatur I'll get the report post done asap, but you guys are welcome to make a reaction post whenever you want! ]

Old April 13th, 2024, 11:40 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

~Longleg~
Female, 36 Moons
THUNDERCLAN - Warrior
A long-legged, slender, short-haired, cream colored, blue-eyed she-cat.

She led the apprentice into their forest and looked for a tree with plenty of branches. If the small cat needed practice, it would be good if there were a few things to grab onto in case she fell. She paused at a low, arcing oak.
"This one looks fine-, now, first thing's first Mountainpaw, let's get our claws sharpened up!"

She began scratching at the bark while trying to remember what she was taught.
"Though in real situations unless it's a planned ambush or something, you often won't get the opportunity to get your claws ready to dig in. A good reason to remember to sharpen your claws daily, just in case." She winked.

@nyx
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; April 13th, 2024 at 11:58 PM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 08:54 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Skunkstrike
38 Moons
Purrk(s) Beefed Up T1; Just a Scratch
Large black and white she-cat with one dark blue eye and scarring over the left side of her face; missing an ear.
------------------------------------

Newleaf was definitely here, and Skunkstrike enjoyed the warmth of the morning sun on her back. She had decided to take a stroll about the territory, stretching her legs, testing herself with her one eye. She was still adjusting, but she found that her ears worked fine, if not better, now that she couldn't catch visible movement on her left. She could hear movement, and every so often a bird called out on that side, prompting her to stop and look to see if her accuracy was right. Three times outta five. She was getting better, it felt...

Well what a nice thought it was! She beamed and lashed her tail as watched the bluebird fly away, and she was onto her walk once more. Skunkstrike padded along, blissfully inside her own head and thoughts as she roamed about the territory.

@redshiftreign
Old April 16th, 2024, 12:02 PM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

IT'S SILLY OF ME, TO GET ON THE LEVEL THAT I'M ON. ITS NOT WHAT I NEED, BUT ITS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT.
[ @Tiabirb [skunkstrike]]

there's something cunningshrike loved about being above the world in the trees. looking down at the world from so high above, like a starclan cat perhaps, with their prophecies and controlling whims. there was something so fundamentally beautiful about it, and he adored it.

but it didn't appreciate him- not really, anyway. a misplaced paw sent cunningshrike fumbling over the side of a branch, arm hooking around the slender limb as he dangled precariously, a nervous snicker escaping him as he dragged himself back up, a cursory glance spared at the ground several tail lengths below. the hard part wasn't climbing, no, climbing was easy. the hard part was catching yourself when you fall. and shrike had gotten pretty good at that. as good as you'd expect from an attention-span-less feline.

he spotted movement below- another thunderclanner, no doubt, and hopped to one of the lower branches, following along through the branches.

"hey-lo!" he called, voice holding the distinct cadence of a young warrior, as he slid down the trunk of the tree, claws tugging at the branch before his paws hit the grass. his tail swayed languidly, a grin on his speckled muzzle. "beautiful day, isn't it?"