Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ragwort's Fortress (open)
by Ragwort
Last post by Ragwort
Today 09:55 AM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by Eden
Today 09:53 AM
A Family for Purekit
by Ragwort
Last post by Ragwort
Today 09:52 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Ragwort
Today 09:44 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Ragwort
Today 09:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2017, 08:42 PM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

(( @Zero to Hero post-trauma? since the attack technically happened prior to the Gathering starting. But it's up to you! @bad company I think for this dream it'll just be Surge x3 but Leopard can be there with him when she wakes up!! ))
Old April 18th, 2017, 04:28 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
Edmia looked up. "O-okay...." She slowly got up. The kit hid between her legs, shivering. Maybe it was the motherly nature, maybe it was because she was first cat she knew besides her mother and siblings whom she was taken away from at 3 moons old, but little Edmia felt safe with this cat.
The warrior gave a reassuring smile to the kit, "Dont worry, no now will her you, most of them are like me." Stormatil touched her tail to the kits back, "You see that cozy den? Thats the nursery. Its safe there." The lilac warrior started padding towards there. Though she went slowly, not going to fast for the kit.

{Ill post in the nursery~}

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old April 18th, 2017, 09:24 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
@Trashy Sky
Thrushflight felt his weight shifted unevenly as he leaned forward, he hadn't planned to lean in so close to Caramelblood, but he wasn't as graceful as he had first thought. Next thing the chocolate calico knew, his neck was bit into and he was being pulled into the creek with his friend. A yowl of surprise left his mouth before it was filled with sand/dirt and creek water. The weight of Caramelblood was gone, however it was replaced by the uncomfortable weight of liquid. As he stood up, the creek trickled to about his belly fur. His pale blue hues blinked a few times to clear his sight and he started searching for his friend. Upon looking at them, a purr of amusement rumbled from his throat. Caramelblood's pelt was much thicker than his and therefore hung from their frame and appeared not so tidy. "New look? I like it. You really got that wet cat look down good," Thrushflight forgot about his own soaked appearance for a moment to let a few laughs escape him before he climbing to the bank and gave his short fur a good shake. The droplets were set everywhere. The air suddenly felt much more chilly and the uncomfortable feeling of being wet came back. That was a good... dumb idea, he told himself. It could've gone much smoother, but oh well. What was done is done. Now Thrushflight waited for his friend to do the same.

@Lonestar23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Larkkit followed Heartpaw excitedly. At first, it was more of a casual follow as she didn't want to be caught or get either of them in trouble. After all, it would be more of her fault than Heartpaw's. The little tortoiseshell held her breath as she took her first paw steps out of the camp entrance. This was followed by a gasp of astonishment. The world was so big! Who would've ever thought it could go on? The moors were so open that Larkkit secretly believed they went on forever and ever. The little ball of energy squeeled with delight and ran circles around her friend before once more, Heartpaw stopped her dead in her tracks. The kit listened momentarily, seeming to not actually understand the consequences at first, but agreeing anyways. Nothing could ruin her mood at that moment. Nothing. "HEARTPAW, IT'S SO PRETTY!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, by accident before crouching down after realizing her mistake. As she did, her fluffy black and brown pelt suddenly melted into the growing grass. New-leaf had come along and the world was getting more warmer and much more pretty. By the time green-leaf came, Larkkit will be Larkpaw. "S-sorry," she whispered before getting back to her paws and bouncing in place, her yellow hues were darting in every direction. "Where will we go first?!" She asked with so much enthusiasm, it almost didn't sound like a question.

At her friend's sharp squeal of excitement, a visible wince came from Heartpaw. Annoyed at this, but remembering that she had reacted very much the same way... and besides, the younger cat wasn't that much younger then herself, their maturity levels couldn't be that different. Heartpaw was just a little better at hiding the immaturity that she felt quite a bit of the time. "Yeah. It is, isn't it?" She asked, the slightest of squeals coming out at the end of her question. Making it sound more like she was the younger, and Larkkit was the older of the two. Forgetting her worries about dangers, Heartpaw was already beginning to be glad they had come out. Perhaps... perhaps they could stay a little longer then she had sternly spoken. After all, it couldn't do much harm, could it? There was nothing in sight. And, no warriors to get onto her for taking Larkkit out. Besides, if they remembered at all what it was like to be a kit, they wouldn't be too mad anyways. Perhaps they'd even pretend they didn't see the two. "Shhh..." The she cat reminded in a low voice, glancing around. Larkkit's first statement had been louder, but if there was no attention drawn to them already, she didn't want to be the one to do so. "We'll go this way. There's always a lot of prey hiding around here... who knows, maybe you'll catch your very first piece of prey!" Her voice raised a little, whiskers twitching in amusement as she glanced around, making sure no one was watching. When she was confident, she raised a paw and tapped her friend lightly on the head. "TAG!" She yelled, forgetting her own warning, and dashed off-- albeit at a slower pace then she was capable of-- towards the spot where she had told Larkkit they were going. A race wasn't a good idea, but at least it was better then just moping around. And besides, she had Larkkit in her sights! Nothing could go wrong out here in this beautiful area! Nothing.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 18th, 2017, 09:25 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
[sorry, didn't mean to mention the father again XD was in a hurry]

Sagewhisker gave a slight chuckle as he informed her of his apprentice's opinions of him. "Well, I'm sure he will come around sometime." She mewed. Sagewhisker had never had an apprentice of her own, but had always wondered what it would be like to train one. "Galespring and I are a little alike in one way I suppose. But, I'd rather not talk about that." sagewhisker mewoed quickly, not wanting to elaborate on the fact that both of the young mollies had feeling for the WindClan leader, Blazingstar. The totoiseshell molly had to hold back a surfacing growl as she thought of her half-sister. Sagewhisker smiled at Obsidiansky's praise about being a great mother to her kits. She looked down at her sleeping kits and gave a silky purr before giving her chest an awkward lick. The molly soon froze at Obsidiansky's question about the kits' father. Should I tell him? She thought. I mean, it won't do any harm for him to know the truth about their father. Regret clawed at Sagewhisker's heart as she thought of telling her kits the truth about who their father is. Sagewhisker turned her head back Obsidiansky and sighed. "You musn't tell anycat who their father is." She meowed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post

"Thier father is...Blazingstar."

BLAZINGSTAR??
That was the first thought that went through the black tom's mind. Of all-- so that was-- he didn't want to think badly of the ginger leader. He liked Blazingstar! But, his best friend... but... what was he supposed to think? The tom bit his lip, shifting his weight uncomfortably, and said the first thing that came to mind. Well-- after the shock and anger had worn off. Otherwise it would have been all too easy to say something he would quite regret. "I'm... so sorry, Sagewhisker. But hey, anyone who leaves a she cat like that doesn't deserve them, in my opinion. You deserve so much more. You'll get your happily ever after, I promise you that." Even if I have to be the one to give it to you myself, you'll still get it. There was no way he was going to leave his friend without her happy ending. Her fairytale story was still continuing, it wasn't over yet. Oh, Obsidiansky wasn't planning on talking to the leader at all about this. As much as his first instinct was to defend, there were always two sides to every story. Always. And, despite his firm belief that anyone who left a she cat didn't deserve them... he knew sometimes there were complications. If you were in love with two, or sometimes even three cats, it could get difficult. Very, very difficult. He had no idea what Blazingstar's reason for leaving Sagewhisker could have been, but the one thing he knew? Nothing good. That was all. His expression still held a hint of the anger he felt towards the ginger tom for leaving his best friend... and how torn he was over whether to confront the leader about this or leave it alone. Blazingstar was his friend too... and, he had been a very good friend. So then why did Obsidiansky feel like he was losing a best friend either way? Sagewhisker was probably alright by now. Maybe. "Are you going to be okay?" He asked in a low, somewhat rough whisper. His voice was only rough because of the emotions welling up within him, choking up his throat. If she was, fine. If she wasn't... he was ready to single-pawed take on StarClan. No one, no one, hurt his friends. No matter who they were.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 18th, 2017, 01:02 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The feline looked as though she were going to laugh when he mentioned a game. A game? Did he seriously think she would want to play a silly, messed up little game? It appeared so by the expression on his features. He looked as though he had just single-pawed rewritten the Warrior Code. Something that Cinderkit knew she would love to do, it could use a few tweaks. Maybe more then a few. That stupid 'six moon' rule was really beginning to bother her. After all, who cared how old a cat was as long as they could fight? Apparently the old, dead cats who had written the Warrior Code did. Otherwise they wouldn't have written it. Sweet that they were concerned, but frankly? Cinderkit was very, very glad that they were no longer alive.
Why should they have to do what a bunch of oldies had told them? Yes, some parts were important... such as no forbidden relationships and that sort of stuff. Loyalty was incredibly important. A sudden spark of interest entered her own hues. Maybe a game would be fun. After all... she could go first, couldn't she? Then she wouldn't be bored out of her mind. "Alright. We can play your little game. But I get to go first." It wasn't so much of a question as a command. She was telling him what she was going to do, just like a true leader.
Well-- something of a leader. That was what she thought, anyways. And, while Cinderkit was aware that it was a childish fantasy, she was also fond of it. Without even waiting for him to respond, she fired away at him. "Have you always been this stupid? Are you sure you're not a girl? Are you as weak as you look? Do you even have a Mom? Do you annoy everyone like this? Are all your game ideas as idiotic as this one?" She asked, asking question after question before she stopped and looked satisfied with herself. "There. Now, according to your "game", you answer my questions and then ask me some." Cinderkit stepped backwards and curled her tail around her paws before glancing at the tom and motioning to him to begin.
The grey tabby flinched and looked down at his paws, his blue hues flickered with sadness, his ears pinned against his head. Why is she so mean? he thought before looking back up at Cinderkit, refusing to let the tears flow. After a few seconds of just breathing he took in a big breath and smiled sweetly "I'm only this stupid because I'm not an apprentice yet. I am very positive I am not a girl. I wouldn't know how weak I am I've never gotten in a fight before. I have a mother, her names Dovecloud, and she has an apprentice so she's busy. No I don't, you're the first person I've talked to. And possibly, I thought it was a good idea." he finished, his voice wavered multiple times as he answered the molly, never had he experienced something so mean, so heartless. His eyes were watery, but he didn't want to show her he was actually affected by her words. Rainkit blinked and took in a deep breath "Are you lonely? Why are you so rude? Do you have a family? Why don't you try and be social for a change? How did you get the name Cinderkit? Is it almost time for you to become an apprentice?" he asked no stop, no time for breathing, no time for thinking, he just said whatever was on his mind.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 18th, 2017, 01:36 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

"You're very enthusiastic, aren't you?" A smile spread across Obsidiansky's own features, more amused then anything else. He was definitely intrigued by how happy the younger cat seemed. The three of them were quite the mismatched group; Infernosky on edge and so leaderlike, Russel calm and collected, and Jitter with her excitable, enthusiastic personality. That was the way that it seemed to the black tom, at any rate. Not that he minded; new members for WindClan were always appreciated, and he was willing to make some new friends, as long as they weren't those creepy new Dusk Syndicate cats... just the mention of the Dusk Syndicate was enough to make Obsidiansky feel like there were ants crawling in his pelt and making him feel more uncomfortable then he had been in moons. Ugh, he hated the Dusk Syndicate! And everything about them, too. They were the weirdest cats he had ever had the displeasure of meeting, and the tom was hoping that he wouldn't have to see them again for a long time.

But, thankfully, since they were neighbors with SkyClan... that would be the last WindClan saw of them for a while. There had only been one time when Obsidiansky had met a Dusk Syndicate cat. And if he ever saw them again it would be too soon. They were ugly, awful, hideous creatures with no hearts and no souls. That might have been way too strong, but the way Obsidiansky viewed them? That was exactly what they were. Whether it was harsh or not, he told it how he saw it. And that was how he saw them, so... those were now the adjectives he would use to describe them. Getting to his paws, the black tom stretched out, spine curved in a neat bridge-like shape. "Alright! On with the tour," He chuckled, yawning as he did so. Honestly, Obsidiansky was tired. He could have just taken a nap right now but, he had promised these cats a tour and it was a tour they were going to get. Hopefully they would be making WindClan their home. And if that was so, then they were going to need to know the ropes.

The basics. Anything and everything they could about Clan life. "Where we are now, all of this is the Clearing... I don't know if Infernosky told you anything about camp, but this is where we basically just hang out. And then there's the warriors' den, that's where cats who have already learned to hunt and fight and stuff and their mentors-- the cats helping them-- decide that they're ready." He motioned to the den that Jitter had existed from earlier. So, if Russel was going to be a warrior, then he would be sleeping in there. No training or anything? True, both he and Jitter would probably be the oldest apprentices Obsidiansky had ever seen, but still... that was what made sense to him! And yet, it appeared that wasn't what was happening. So Jitter was going to be an apprentice-- fair, she was a little younger-- and Russel would be a warrior. Okay. That was alright by him, it didn't really matter too much... after all, if he was ready, he was ready.

"And then there's the apprentices' den. Those are cats who are still in training... learning to fight and hunt. Cats who have a mentor."
Obsidiansky looked back at them with a curious expression to see if they were understanding all of this. He wasn't the best teacher, he knew... he'd just gotten his first apprentice a moon or so ago and they were still working out some kinks in their relationship. There were a lot of problems with Rainpaw's attitude and Obsidiansky was sure that the grey tom could say the same about him. "Are you understanding all of this? Or do you need me to slow down?" He asked, glancing up at the other two cats. He didn't want to scare them with the sudden information overload. It could be just a little too much to take in. Especially for new cats. A yawn escaped his maw as he glanced at them, sleep making his normally friendly hues look clouded and drooping just a little bit. Truthfully it looked a little better then he would have expected, but... it made him look less friendly all the same.
"Nah, not really," Jitterbug had replied to Obsidiansky's remark that she might be a little enthusiastic, "Just callin' it like I see it." With this, she followed after Obsidiansky with a goofy, bouncy trot. Russel was finding it difficult to contain his laughter now. She was ridiculous.

As the two listened to the warrior introduce to them the camp and warrior's den, they listened with full attention, as if he were telling an interesting story. To Obsidiansky, this information may seem ages old and completely uninteresting, but the group-living concept was new and fascinating to the foreign pair. Russel titled his head slightly when Obsidiansky explained how warriors became warriors. If he had to have a mentor to teach him proper fighting and hunting techniques, how come Infernosky told him he would be a warrior when they came here? He never had a mentor, nor was he sure that he knew any of the sparring techniques that were taught around here. She had said this to him after one of the scariest moments in his life; when he had found Jitter cornered by five mange city cats, just before Infernosky had come into their lives. Russel didn't remember much of it, but he took on all five of them at once. He thought he took down...at least three of them? He couldn't remember. Either way, he wouldn't have made it if Infernosky hadn't swooped in from the top of a garbage dump and joined the squabble. Well, all that mattered to him then was to make sure Jitterbug didn't get hurt; if anything were to happen to her, he would never forgive himself.

Russel was jerked from his memories when they had moved on to the next den; apprentices. So this was where Jitterbug would be staying.
"You might need to give up that moss bed in the warrior's den, Jitter. This is the den you'll be staying in."

"Awwww!" Jitterbug made a grouchy face, "Well, I'm gonna fight whoever has it when I get there."

Russel thought for a moment and replied, "I could save it for you..." Yes, he would do that. Might as well, as he didn't really know where else he would sleep. Speaking of sleep, he looked down at everyone's faces that were now noticeably droopy-eyed. "Perhaps we should take a break for a nap?..." He suggested in his quiet tone.

"Oh no, I'm WIIIiiddeee awake..." Jitterbug argued, which ended in her yawning directly after.
Old April 18th, 2017, 01:57 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The grey tabby flinched and looked down at his paws, his blue hues flickered with sadness, his ears pinned against his head. Why is she so mean? he thought before looking back up at Cinderkit, refusing to let the tears flow. After a few seconds of just breathing he took in a big breath and smiled sweetly "I'm only this stupid because I'm not an apprentice yet. I am very positive I am not a girl. I wouldn't know how weak I am I've never gotten in a fight before. I have a mother, her names Dovecloud, and she has an apprentice so she's busy. No I don't, you're the first person I've talked to. And possibly, I thought it was a good idea." he finished, his voice wavered multiple times as he answered the molly, never had he experienced something so mean, so heartless. His eyes were watery, but he didn't want to show her he was actually affected by her words. Rainkit blinked and took in a deep breath "Are you lonely? Why are you so rude? Do you have a family? Why don't you try and be social for a change? How did you get the name Cinderkit? Is it almost time for you to become an apprentice?" he asked no stop, no time for breathing, no time for thinking, he just said whatever was on his mind.

A mrrow of amusement left Cinderkit's maw at his answers. Only this stupid because I'm not an apprentice yet? What makes him think that he'll be any smarter as an apprentice? Cinderkit thought with a scoff. And, she was still doubtful on Rainkit's remark that he was sure he wasn't a girl. For someone who didn't think they were a girl, he sure did seem like one to her. She acted more tough then he did, and she was supposed to pretend that he was cool or something? Was that what those idiotic little flirts did, running around squeaking about 'cute' toms? True, he was pretty cute... in a little kit, innocent sort of way that made her sick to her stomach. Ugh, what kind of parents would let their child live that way? If she ever had a kit as annoying as this one, she'd probably kill herself... first the kit, then herself if the others were the same way. As long as she found a mate who was open to the idea. Well... she could let young, little kits off. Older ones? They wouldn't be quite so lucky. His questions put a smile on her features... and not the friendly kind, either. The cold, cruel kind that seemed to spark like a fire, the kind that would terrify kits and older cats alike for moons to come. "I'm not lonely, no... I just don't have much interest or see much potential in making friends with mewling, whiny little brats. I'm not rude; be grateful I'm not a liar, like most cats like myself are. I do have a family, somewhere... not here, obviously, idiot, or I would be spending time with them and not talking to a cat like you. I am being social; being antisocial would be sitting in a corner, hiding my face from the world. Like I said, I don't have much interest or see much potential in making friends with whiny brats. I got the name Cinderkit because of my grey and black pelt, I'm assuming. And yes, I'll be an apprentice in a moon. Satisfied, little ugly cat?" She asked with a hiss. Okay, so she was officially a mean cat. Who cared? No one wanted to be labeled as 'nice' if 'nice' was spending time with cats like these. And, it seemed no one nowadays cared about being labeled as 'nice' anyways. Especially not Cinderkit.

Old April 18th, 2017, 02:29 PM

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Infernosky didn't realize she had been holding her breath, and only did she realize this when she let it out after she got Blazingstar's approval to rejoin the clan.

The relief was somewhat evident in her tone when she replied, "Yes, a package deal. I plan on taking it upon myself to get them adjusted into clan life, though Obsidiansky is more than welcome to help. Shrikecall, however, I doubt would be so accommodating," She finished her statement off by clearing her throat. No, Shrikecall would likely not be very interested in helping them get settled in here. Rather, he would most likely make it somewhat difficult by overwatching and criticizing the trio's every decision. At least, that's what Infernosky would expect.

It crossed her mind now that she had no idea what to expect from the other Windclan members about their new clanmates. Would they find Jitterbug odd? Russel odd and intimidating? Probably. But she didn't care; she knew how to handle these things. She might be a little rusty at first, but, from so many years of practicing leadership, she knew it was sleeping inside her, waiting to re-appear.

"Well, I...I originally expected Dapplestar to be here..." She responded hesitantly to the leaders last question, "In fact, I also expected several old friends of mine, Twilightsky and Swallowsong, if you've maybe heard of them. I was surprised to see how much has changed in these last several moons." The red tabby let her hazle irises examine the floor for a few moments. It was more than just several moons...at least twelve, or more.

She decided then to clear her mind from any emotion and lifted her gaze to meet her new leader's, "Right, so, if you won't be needing any more information from me, I will go and help my friends get settled in." Dragging herself to her russet platforms, the fae turned to exit with a sweep of her long and furry banner, before turning her head around once more to look at Blazingstar with a meaningful gaze, "Oh, and....thank you."

@Suspiciousmindz

Last edited by InfernoFlicker; April 18th, 2017 at 02:30 PM.
Old April 18th, 2017, 03:13 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post
"Nah, not really," Jitterbug had replied to Obsidiansky's remark that she might be a little enthusiastic, "Just callin' it like I see it." With this, she followed after Obsidiansky with a goofy, bouncy trot. Russel was finding it difficult to contain his laughter now. She was ridiculous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post

As the two listened to the warrior introduce to them the camp and warrior's den, they listened with full attention, as if he were telling an interesting story. To Obsidiansky, this information may seem ages old and completely uninteresting, but the group-living concept was new and fascinating to the foreign pair. Russel titled his head slightly when Obsidiansky explained how warriors became warriors. If he had to have a mentor to teach him proper fighting and hunting techniques, how come Infernosky told him he would be a warrior when they came here? He never had a mentor, nor was he sure that he knew any of the sparring techniques that were taught around here. She had said this to him after one of the scariest moments in his life; when he had found Jitter cornered by five mange city cats, just before Infernosky had come into their lives. Russel didn't remember much of it, but he took on all five of them at once. He thought he took down...at least three of them? He couldn't remember. Either way, he wouldn't have made it if Infernosky hadn't swooped in from the top of a garbage dump and joined the squabble. Well, all that mattered to him then was to make sure Jitterbug didn't get hurt; if anything were to happen to her, he would never forgive himself.

Russel was jerked from his memories when they had moved on to the next den; apprentices. So this was where Jitterbug would be staying.
"You might need to give up that moss bed in the warrior's den, Jitter. This is the den you'll be staying in."

"Awwww!" Jitterbug made a grouchy face, "Well, I'm gonna fight whoever has it when I get there."

Russel thought for a moment and replied, "I could save it for you..." Yes, he would do that. Might as well, as he didn't really know where else he would sleep. Speaking of sleep, he looked down at everyone's faces that were now noticeably droopy-eyed. "Perhaps we should take a break for a nap?..." He suggested in his quiet tone.

"Oh no, I'm WIIIiiddeee awake..." Jitterbug argued, which ended in her yawning directly after.

Obsidiansky watched the two with an amused expression on his features. "Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be a warrior in no time," He purred as he glanced up at the sky. Hm... just after sun-high. It was a good time for a nap, and the ebony pelted tom could use one... but, the younger cat seemed to be awfully excited about this tour. Besides, though the tom didn't show it, he was sure Russel was excited as well. Probably-- coming to a new place was scary, and intriguing at the same time. Obsidiansky remembered they'd all had to leave the Camp when the fire swept through... obviously, unless they wanted to die... and he remembered coming to a new place. It'd been scary at first, yes, but soon he had worked up the courage to look around and explore some.

He'd been happy there. But, it was nice to be back in Camp. There was no place like home, after all. And his home was the most comfortable and unique of all. The place that he would always love. A pleased purr rumbled in the tom's throat as he kneaded his claws, glancing over around the clearing before he yawned again. "Maybe Russel's right, Jitter... I'm kinda tired too..." His voice trailed off as he stretched out, spine curving in a perfectly shaped inwards arch. He unsheathed his claws, stretching them, looking as though he were grabbing at something for a minute before he stopped and sheathed them, sitting up and giving a small shake of his head.

This was meant to clear it, but it looked as though he'd just come out of water; either that, or like he was very confused about where he was. Yawning again, Obsidiansky's tail twitched in an amused manner as he glanced around. "Over there's the nursery. Kits-- cats who aren't old enough to train yet, cats who are under six moons, and their Mothers or cats who are expecting kits stay there." He told them, and then his glance turned towards the elders' den. "And that's the elders' den... cats who are too old to fight and hunt any longer retire there," He told his two companions. A shudder went down his spine at the thought of joining. Obsidiansky was a warrior at heart; despite his friendly nature, he was far too dedicated to being a part of WindClan to ever want to join the elders' den.

"The leaders' den is over there... as you can imagine, it's where the leader of our whole Clan stays. And then there's the medicine cat's den... the medicine cat, the cat who takes care of us when we get sick or hurt or something and her apprentice stay in there." He glanced back at the two of them, searching their expressions. "Any questions?" He asked, as though he were training an apprentice. In the way he might speak to Rainpaw, or if he were to someday have another apprentice, the way that he would speak to them. He was ready to take a nap; but being rude wouldn't do him any good, he needed to have patience with these strangers. Once they were settled in, then perhaps he could get some rest.

Old April 18th, 2017, 04:47 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

{ @InfernoFlicker why, we sound like 1600's people, by thy liketh the talk of poetic Shakespeare, doth thou enjoy thine talk? lol }

He sat there, his mind set on his plans. First, a patrol, then maybe a talk with some warriors or a visit to the elders for exciting stories! He thought about playing with the apprentices or kits, have some fun for the day. And though he didn't know much, he knew the backstories of the clan. And he so happened spotted the former deputy of WindClan. Infernosky. Though he didn't know much about her he knew she was once a great deputy and played the part better than any deputy in history. What ever would make her resign? Stress maybe? Or the constant nagging the leader put her through? Oh no. Dapplestar was amazing, bless her soul if she watches from the stars. His black tail flicked as he thought. Such a terrible thing. Gave her only lives for her kits, then dies from illness. He didn't know if those kits were born, but lordy he hoped so. Such precious things, kits are. They breath new life into the clan, why, they are the best to play with too! So soft and cuddly with their long, poofy kitten fur and their little pokey teeth and clingy claws. Ah yes, kits were good. And Elders where just as great! Their old wise tales that they share about the past, how they fought many battles, how the things they did caused their injuries, their morals and wise lessons. Nothing could beat that.

So, he rose to his paws and padded diligently to her, and sat down, his tail flicking. "Ah, Infernosky, is it? Why you look lovely today. The sun must compliment that pelt of yours." he purred, raising an eyebrow with a smile, giving him a sweet, flirty look. Of course, with play, comes flirt, to get play from the mollies. Oh, she probably had her own life to deal with than him but hey, he wouldn't have known it, being how he was.
Closed Thread