Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvySpirit View Post
---

FrogPaw
ThunderClan

"oh... uhm... I'm FrogPaw... Growing up, I was told that windClan cats were part r-rabbit... but you don't look like a bunny-" FrogPaw looked him up and down. It seems the she-cat was beginning to get comfortable with ScalePaw. That's a good thing.

* that is a ridiculous thing to say about us windclan* he thought" that a ridiculous thing to say about us" he meowed

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 9th, 2022, 11:55 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ View Post

* that is a ridiculous thing to say about us windclan* he thought" that a ridiculous thing to say about us" he meowed
---

FrogPaw
ThunderClan

"I-I know! and-and they said riverclanners were part fish but half the riverclan cats here are more cat-like than me!" She joked. FrogPaws eyes lit up as she finally made eye contact with ScalePaw. So this is what she was really like... Why was she so nervous at first?
Old November 9th, 2022, 12:00 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Honeykit
She/Her

Frozen in place, glued to the spot in which she was sitting, Honeykit let herself shrink into a tiny, trembling ball of fluff, olive eyes peeking from behind her paws. Because obviously, obviously, Honeykit still had to witness everything somehow even if she was terrified. At least the big cat who Galekit was adamant on calling 'stinky' hadn't said anything. Well, he'd said something, but it left Honeykit more puzzled than ever. "Away?" She repeated, innocent eyes widening impossibly further. "Is that a secret? Away?"

Sadly enough, she'd barely been able to squeak out the question when someone started yelling at her and Galekit, causing her ears to pin back and at the same time her indignance to flare up. "A warrior does not yell." Honeykit stated matter-of-factually, jutting her chin up in the air as she locked gazes with Stormclaw. He wasn't allowed to yell at her! She was special, duh! Mamma would obviously be angry at this warrior for yelling at her darling Honeykit.

But when Stormclaw went and mentioned Honeykit's own father, of how Thunderblaze would be disappointed with her actions, the tiny kitten's lower lip wobbled threateningly. And soon enough, her startling, vibrant olive eyes were filling with shimmering, unshed tears. One pathetic wail from her small mouth and this warrior would be in a queen-load of trouble. If it wasn't for Galekit's sudden outburst, yelling back at the warrior who'd yelled at them, Honeykit would have made good on that threat, wailing loud enough for the entirety of the Gathering to hear. But instead, the flow of tears just silently poured down her cheeks, and she sniffled quietly.

Attempting to huddle into Galekit's side, the small, dilute calico she-kit realized for the first time that there was a living, breathing feline standing above them. And Galey kept calling her.. Cindy? "T-there's a cat above us." She sniffled as she wiped the tears from her face, tone filled with awe. "I thought it was a rock." Craning her neck to look up at Cinderpaw, Honeykit's voice wobbled for a moment. "I thought you were a rock." She mumbled (in apology, as Honeykit was too stubborn to outright say sorry), and then tried to snuggle against the grey apprentice's forepaws. If Galekit thought Cindy was safe, then he was probably right.

"I'm okay." She replied to him in a quiet whisper, falling silent as Sparrow-something joined them. Oh! She knew this cat! And Galekit did too!

Just as she was beginning to calm down, there was that word again. 'Away.' It piqued her curiosity, but Honeykit didn't want anyone else noticing the wetness of her cheeks. Especially not that meanie cat, whatever his name was.

It was about that time that Honeykit's ears pricked, and a familiar scent wafted towards her. "Mamma!" The kitten squealed happily, peeking out from under Cinderpaw to beam up at Rainfall as if nothing was wrong, and that she'd been the most innocent kitten on the plant. Mamma would understand. Mamma never got mad at Honeykit for long!

But when Rainfall asked Galekit if he wanted to be carried, Honeykit's mouth pulled downwards in a pout. How come Mamma hadn't asked her? Sitting back on her haunches, Honeykit widened her olive eyes meaningfully at her mother. "Aren't you going to ask me if I want to be carried?" She asked, utterly confused with the turn of events. Didn't mamma love her more? Or maybe it was the same with her and Galekit. Fine, she supposed she could settle for equal love.

Vigorously nodding her head a second later, Honeykit threw up her paws to agree with her adoptive brother. "Yeah! Fun! Except for the... the... s-stinky warrior over there!" Here, an accusing paw was pointed in Stormclaw's direction, and Honeykit sniffled again for added effect. "He said daddy would not like me."

[ @maple. - Galekit / @The Heir Apparent - Rainfall / @~SilverShine~ - Stormclaw / @littlelove - Cinderpaw / @birdie - Roanpaw ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old November 9th, 2022, 12:02 PM
Life is full of surprises

" ridiculous! if i was a leader and i was told this i'd be out of my mind!" he meowed smiling
@IvySpirit

Old November 9th, 2022, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
Honeykit
She/Her

Frozen in place, glued to the spot in which she was sitting, Honeykit let herself shrink into a tiny, trembling ball of fluff, olive eyes peeking from behind her paws. Because obviously, obviously, Honeykit still had to witness everything somehow even if she was terrified. At least the big cat who Galekit was adamant on calling 'stinky' hadn't said anything. Well, he'd said something, but it left Honeykit more puzzled than ever. "Away?" She repeated, innocent eyes widening impossibly further. "Is that a secret? Away?"

Sadly enough, she'd barely been able to squeak out the question when someone started yelling at her and Galekit, causing her ears to pin back and at the same time her indignance to flare up. "A warrior does not yell." Honeykit stated matter-of-factually, jutting her chin up in the air as she locked gazes with Stormclaw. He wasn't allowed to yell at her! She was special, duh! Mamma would obviously be angry at this warrior for yelling at her darling Honeykit.

But when Stormclaw went and mentioned Honeykit's own father, of how Thunderblaze would be disappointed with her actions, the tiny kitten's lower lip wobbled threateningly. And soon enough, her startling, vibrant olive eyes were filling with shimmering, unshed tears. One pathetic wail from her small mouth and this warrior would be in a queen-load of trouble. If it wasn't for Galekit's sudden outburst, yelling back at the warrior who'd yelled at them, Honeykit would have made good on that threat, wailing loud enough for the entirety of the Gathering to hear. But instead, the flow of tears just silently poured down her cheeks, and she sniffled quietly.

Attempting to huddle into Galekit's side, the small, dilute calico she-kit realized for the first time that there was a living, breathing feline standing above them. And Galey kept calling her.. Cindy? "T-there's a cat above us." She sniffled as she wiped the tears from her face, tone filled with awe. "I thought it was a rock." Craning her neck to look up at Cinderpaw, Honeykit's voice wobbled for a moment. "I thought you were a rock." She mumbled (in apology, as Honeykit was too stubborn to outright say sorry), and then tried to snuggle against the grey apprentice's forepaws. If Galekit thought Cindy was safe, then he was probably right.

"I'm okay." She replied to him in a quiet whisper, falling silent as Sparrow-something joined them. Oh! She knew this cat! And Galekit did too!

Just as she was beginning to calm down, there was that word again. 'Away.' It piqued her curiosity, but Honeykit didn't want anyone else noticing the wetness of her cheeks. Especially not that meanie cat, whatever his name was.

It was about that time that Honeykit's ears pricked, and a familiar scent wafted towards her. "Mamma!" The kitten squealed happily, peeking out from under Cinderpaw to beam up at Rainfall as if nothing was wrong, and that she'd been the most innocent kitten on the plant. Mamma would understand. Mamma never got mad at Honeykit for long!

But when Rainfall asked Galekit if he wanted to be carried, Honeykit's mouth pulled downwards in a pout. How come Mamma hadn't asked her? Sitting back on her haunches, Honeykit widened her olive eyes meaningfully at her mother. "Aren't you going to ask me if I want to be carried?" She asked, utterly confused with the turn of events. Didn't mamma love her more? Or maybe it was the same with her and Galekit. Fine, she supposed she could settle for equal love.

Vigorously nodding her head a second later, Honeykit threw up her paws to agree with her adoptive brother. "Yeah! Fun! Except for the... the... s-stinky warrior over there!" Here, an accusing paw was pointed in Stormclaw's direction, and Honeykit sniffled again for added effect. "He said daddy would not like me."

[ @maple. - Galekit / @The Heir Apparent - Rainfall / @~SilverShine~ - Stormclaw / @littlelove - Cinderpaw / @birdie - Roanpaw ]
thunderblaze padded over confused of what happening then seeing honeykit" what in starclan are you doing here honeykit?" he asked

Old November 9th, 2022, 12:07 PM
I Love You!

Quote:
" ridiculous! if i was a leader and i was told this i'd be out of my mind!" he meowed smiling
@IvySpirit
---

FrogPaw
ThunderClan

"The older apprentices are mean in thunderclan- They told e a shadowclan cat would kill me before I came- I had to be dragged in by a she-cat named littlefern because I was trembling so much- I-I can't believe I actually believed them...!" She giggles as she talks. As a few more cats enter the clearing, FrogPaw gets closer to ScalePaw. Although no other cats were really around her, she just felt more comfortable sitting close to a friendly face and maybe her first friend...?
Old November 9th, 2022, 12:08 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Roanpaw
From where he sat, the sound of more paw steps caused his head to turn, unblinking gaze fixed on another ThunderClan cat. Wow. So many were arriving for the kits that Roanpaw couldn't help but think if they had this much dedication in camp, then maybe the kits wouldn't have been able to sneak out. Internally, he chuckled at his own thoughts but on the outside his expression was unchanging and unwavering. This newcomer glared at him - to which Roanpaw responded with an emotionless stare - and the angry apprentice started to heard them away. Well. That was no fun.

He made no effort to follow them and instead just watched. His green gaze bore into Cinderpaw's back, memorizing every detail of her pelt, every tuft of fur... saving it away for later. Only after he had stared long enough to commit her to memory did he look away. He'd be seeing her later.

One of the kits of the bunch seemed rather curious by him, apparent in her round eyes. Once his gaze left Cinderpaw it traveled to... Honeykit, was her name? Hmm. Roanpaw stared at her, unblinking. She was very small, too young to be out here for too long - that much was obvious. Then, another sinister grin as he clicked his tongue to get her attention. "Away." One more for good measure.

Then, because there were too many ThunderClan cats in the area for his liking, the brown and cream apprentice rose to his paws and slunk off towards the back of the crowd. He was ready to go home, but knew that his grandmother would highly disapprove of him simply leaving. So instead he sought out a familiar pelt in the crowd. Family? That was his sister mentor, wasn't it? Roanpaw took a seat next to Vixensnarl, turning his unblinking, owlish green eyes up at her. "Away." And with that, he turned to look back to where his grandmother was sitting.

[ @littlelove @The Heir Apparent @Kat @NinjaBloss ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old November 9th, 2022, 12:10 PM

Scalepaw chuckled" I was pushed into the gathering by lilyheart because i was so hesitant about coming" he meowed then curling his tail around frogpaw" i'll never understand this world or what starclan has planned for us" he meowed
@IvySpirit

Old November 9th, 2022, 12:14 PM
I Love You!

Quote:
Scalepaw chuckled" I was pushed into the gathering by lilyheart because i was so hesitant about coming" he meowed then curling his tail around frogpaw" i'll never understand this world or what starclan has planned for us" he meowed
@IvySpirit
---

FrogPaw
ThunderClan

FrogPaw looks down and begins to laugh... "In my opinion, starclan is a bully...! They do some silly silly things that kinda- suck-" she chuckled... "I love starclan, even though I'm unsure if anyone up there is my kin, but-but cmon- Why can't they bless us with unlimited prey-?"
Old November 9th, 2022, 12:28 PM

" ya starclan is unpredictable but they provide food for us" he meowed happily
@IvySpirit

Closed Thread