Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 08:59 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:59 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:52 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Zei
Today 08:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 8th, 2020, 05:18 PM

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Lightningpelt gazed across the clearing at a long-furred tabby tom. She wished she could act normal around him, but it was useless. When will I ever learn?
Her friends taunted her about being in love, but it wasn't funny to Lightningpelt. Maybe she should go on patrols or take on an apprentice to ooccupy her mind. I just need to get busy...
Old February 8th, 2020, 05:19 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

The leader really didn't want to believe one of his own clanmates would be dangerous. Thunderclan was supposed to be a group of cats who trusted each other, and had each other's backs. Not cats who were threatening to kill their clanmates. He knew Scarface was... difficult, and Flintstar also knew that he didn't trust Scarface as much as he should. But even so, every cat deserved a second chance right? A chance to explain their reasoning for why they did what they did. While Duskfeather's reaction caught him off guard, Flintstar was understandable of her worry. If Scarface was a former rogue, would you be as forgiving? Flintstar's ears flattened at the thought that crossed through his mind. The leader was struggling with what he thought was right and what he thought wasn't right ever since the rogue attack. Where did his morals lie when it came to anything anymore? Flintstar didn't speak for a long moment, thoughts running through his mind as he tried to think about what to say. "So you're pushing for an exile." He confirmed, knowing full well where Duskfeather was going with this. And he could understand that. Scarface was dangerous. But he was as dangerous as any of the rogues that he'd allowed in the clan. They haven't showed anything to mistrust them yet. Actions speak louder than words, actions speak louder than words... That was the one thing his mother had grilled into him ever since he was a kit. Actions speak louder than words. It was the one thing he knew always stayed constant, the one thing he always depended on. "I didn't see these threats happen myself, but I trust your word Duskfeather." He let those words hang in the air. "I am concerned about Scarface as well, even though he's a clanmate, right now he is more dangerous than the rogues we've accepted into our ranks due to his actions." The tom took a deep breath before continuing. "Exiling a cat is not something to be taken lightly, Duskfeather. And while both your morals and my morals may not align, what you're telling me about Scarface states that his actions towards clanmates are what's causing him not to be trusted. And they are so severe that it is not safe to keep him in the clan any longer." Everything he said was a statement, but he watched Duskfeather closely for her response to his deduction. He still was unsure about this all, but what Duskfeather was saying aligned with what he'd always believed about actions and words. And that was what he was playing off of while he was unsure about some of what he believed.

@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 8th, 2020, 05:21 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ cloning blue ]

"Hey!"

At the sight of Darkstorm attacking Scarface, Bluegorse sprang into action, lunging to crash into Darkstorm's side in the hopes of knocking him off the other warrior. "What are you doing, dude?! Scarface is Scarfriend, not Scarkill!"

[ @FlameSta , @hxneysuckle if dusk wants to pop in ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 8th, 2020, 05:28 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Scarface grabbed the toms throat ears flat and slashed his underbelly letting go of his throat freeing himself. The toms green eyes went from affection to anger. Tail lashing he sprinted and clashed with the tom standing on his hind legs.

-

Darkstorm lost balance and fell but quickly stood and clashed with the ugly tom, it was a flury of teeth and claws.
https://img.cinemablend.com/filter:s...2bd.jpg?mw=600 looks like this
Old February 8th, 2020, 05:33 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Okayyy, this was getting way too over-dramatized for Bluegorse's liking.

Darkstorm's blatant hatred for Scarface seemed out of the blue and unnecessary, and with being disregarded entirely.. well. That just meant one thing.

Bluegorse wedged himself between the two despite the dangers, using his body to put a barrier between the two aggressive toms. "I said knock it off you two! Flintstar! Duskfeather! We got a case of the crazies again!"

[ @FlameSta ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 8th, 2020, 05:36 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

As if their conversation had triggered something, Flintstar had suddenly heard commotion coming from the clearing. As well as Bluegorse yelling for them. He'd brushed past Duskfeather and into the clearing, only to see two tomcats fighting in the dimming light. He quickly recognized them as Scarface and Darkstorm, both attacking each other viciously. The large tomcat stood in shock for a moment before his fur bristled and his eyes narrowed. Physical fighting would not be tolerate within this camp. "What are you TWO DOING?!" He bellowed as he ran over to the two, ears flat against his head and lips pulled into a snarl. Bluegorse had pushed himself in between, and Flintstar would not tolerate the tom getting hurt because these other two were going at it. He swept a paw towards Scarface's hind legs, hoping to topple the tomcat over as he was unbalanced from fighting other on his hind legs.

@FlameSta @hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
Old February 8th, 2020, 05:36 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"Hey Mintfrost!"

Bluegorse was anxious, tired of waiting around camp for something to happen when he caught sight of the black and white tom and bounded over to him. "Where are you going? Can I come? I'm dying of being in camp so much these last couple of days..."

[ @Kitty Mama ]
Mintfrost turned to face Bluegorse and guessed he wouldn't have to wait around long for someone else. "I was going to see if there was anyone who wanted to do a hunting patrol. I just came back from one, but..." He looked at the pile where it was dwindling again, and he frowned. Thunderclan was playing games while they were trying to devote energy to getting important things like food. That was the whole reason they had that awful battle! Mintfrost realized Bluegorse was waiting and meowed, "Lets head out, lead the way."

Last edited by Kitty Mama; February 8th, 2020 at 05:37 PM.
Old February 8th, 2020, 05:37 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Scarface climbed on Bluegorse's back and launched himself at Darkstorm clawing and biting everywhere. The clearing was full of scarlet.

-

Darkstorm was pinned and clawed everywhere yes it hurt but he didn't care. The black tom clawed Scarface aiming for his throat but missing.
Old February 8th, 2020, 05:42 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Bristlefrost
Embarrassment still lingering over Lionwhisker for almost MISSING the last clan meeting . He thought it better to go out hunting . It wasn't like him at all....And worst ...it was something very important ! He gazed up at the sky trying to humiliate me huh starclan ?.... Well it won't work!
Giving a huff. He started to head towards the territory only to spot lightningpelt. Giving an ear flick , the even more scarred tom headed over "you alright dear?" he asked .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 8th, 2020, 05:44 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Okay now this was getting too much out of hand. Flintstar had missed due to Scarface clambering over Bluegorse to reach Darkstorm. But the leader was determined to stop this before someone got... killed. He hadn’t doubted Duskfeather’s claims about Scarface, but now he was seeing it with his own eyes. The leader, being a larger cat, had no problem forcing himself between the two, pushing Scarface with extra force to knock the tom over. Hopefully Darkstorm would stop, no longer having to defend himself from the attacks. “What. Is. The. Meaning of. This?!” He spoke slowly and deliberately, eyeing both toms with a narrowed glare.

@FlameSta

Character Site
--
Closed Thread