Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:09 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:49 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 9th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Snowkit

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Snowkit opened her small eyes. The nursery was so quiet, unlike most occasions, and the stars shone brighter. She saw a small mossball. Tossing it around with her paws, she stared at the moon. Its silver glare was so peaceful.
Old February 9th, 2017, 08:37 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Jaypaw a small grey apprentice walks into the clearing caring prey. She drops it into the fresh kill pile and sits by the apprentice den. Her green eyes and purple tinted ears stand out from her normal grey tabby fur. Her sister shadowpaw sits next to her.

Last edited by Jaywings; February 9th, 2017 at 08:39 PM.
Old February 9th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

@Dovekit12 ) Tumblepaw looked around for someone to talk do, light green eyes finally landing on Spottedkit. He bounced over to her, the scrawny sandy colored tom almost tripping on his own paws. "Hi," he greeted the shekit, his confidence melting away to leave a nervous meow. His paws kicked up a bit of dirt when he'd skidded to a halt.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old February 9th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
"Im good" icepaw purred as cherrykit emerhed last with a yawn her pelt ruffled with sleep she padded over sleepily
Dawnfrost nodded and licked her two daughters. "I hope you're both ready for training."
Old February 9th, 2017, 10:30 PM

Jaypaw hadn't wanted to be a warrior but that's what she was training to be, sadly, she wasn't very good at fighting and would rather be a medisen cat and be around herbs but no matter what she was and did she all ways gave it her all
Old February 9th, 2017, 10:39 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaywings View Post
Jaypaw hadn't wanted to be a warrior but that's what she was training to be, sadly, she wasn't very good at fighting and would rather be a medisen cat and be around herbs but no matter what she was and did she all ways gave it her all
Storkpaw's bright blue eyes landed in a fellow apprentice. He out on his normal, sly smile and approached the feline. His white and black tabby striped pelt glistened in the warm sunlight that battered down into the clearing. "Hello!" He meowed, his voice light and cheerful. "I couldn't help but noticing you looked...well..lonely. The name's Storkpaw." He said, his tone casual.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 10th, 2017, 02:45 AM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
"I'm glad you had fun," Tumblepaw purred. He stood up. "You wanna go play moss ball?" Even though the grey tom was still a little tired, his nap had restored some of his energy and he wanted a chance to play with his sister.
"Yeah, it was so cool! It's so cool you're an apprentice too, you get to explore and go out and see new things too! Must be so much fun." Honeykit chirped, bouncing up and down a few times before stopping still on the dirt, watching her brother's rising form with curiosity. Was he going to show her a new place? Was he going to leave? Turns out both conclusions were wrong. Somehow, the grin spread across her muzzle widened, showing off her small, sharp teeth. The ginger kit leaped off the ground in excitement, prancing around Tumblepaw, fur sticking out in different directions. "Oh my gosh-- yes! Let's go!"
Old February 10th, 2017, 08:56 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
@Dovekit12 ) Tumblepaw looked around for someone to talk do, light green eyes finally landing on Spottedkit. He bounced over to her, the scrawny sandy colored tom almost tripping on his own paws. "Hi," he greeted the shekit, his confidence melting away to leave a nervous meow. His paws kicked up a bit of dirt when he'd skidded to a halt.
"Hi" Spottedkit said exited when she found someone to talk to.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old February 10th, 2017, 09:36 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Bluejay tilted his head to the side, annoyance began to blossom within the tom, "Instead of worrying about what's happened, you should worry about what you're going to do. Don't get hung up on the past." he snorted, he detested cats who worried about the past, but he hated cats who didn't do anything about it even more. He sat himself down with a huff and wapped is tail around his paws, his fur was an absolute mess, tufts sticking out in different directions, mud caked his paws sides, and how he managed to get mud all over him, only Starclan knows. He noticed her forced joy, that smile, it was true, but only for a few moments until both the light in her blue hues, and that smile, faded. It made his heart ache, the pain and confusion evident in her features, it made feel her pain for a few moments, but only a few.

His whiskers quivered, unsure of what to say, of what to do, he wanted to help her, make her fell happy, safe, but he didn't even understand his own feelings, so how could he help her with hers? He gave her a smile, not forced, or strained, pure, joyous, "well, It's nice to meet you Hawkfeather, My name's Bluejay. And I wouldn't have treated you any differently if you had a big nasty scar on your face, and if you were deputy." he stated, his tail tip flicked back and fourth, the word 'loner' sent a chill down his spine, and awful memories, fire, death, he hated the word, but it was what he was, well, part of what he was, and he hated it. His blue hues danced with pain and longing, but he pushed the memories away, focusing on the troubled she cat in front of him. He rolled over onto his back and let out a long sigh, tiredness sweeping over him once more, he really wanted to take a nap, but he also didn't want to leave Hawkfeather alone, he felt a pull twards the molly, a strong pull. "hmm So why did you get the name Hawkfeather?" he asked, he still didn't truly understand the reason behind the naming, he's watched his sister's warrior ceremony, but no matter how many times he's watched the naming ceremonies, Wingdrop, his sister, has explained it multiple times, but it never really clicked, but maybe the molly in front of him may be better at explaining than others.
Hawkfeather seemed to have forgotten all about her worries upon entering a conversation: it had been a while. Besides, still being young and not quite understanding all the 'ways of the world' just yet, she cocked her head to the side when the older tom spoke. "Huh? Oh yeah, yeah, I agree, absolutely, right," She mewed quickly, nodding her head. In reality she had no idea what he was talking about. She just liked to pretend she did, it made her feel more in control of the conversation. She glanced at him, to see if he would believe her or if he thought she was a complete lunatic. Probably the second one, with her expertise. She would end up getting pegged as a lunatic and he would walk away, never to be seen again. Either that or she would have made an enemy, which she did not want. Anything was better then an enemy. A friend, a partner, a companion...someone who didn't like her but tolerated her...anything! She glanced almost pleadingly at the tom as though asking him to forgive her for her silly, naïve nature.
The light had returned to her blue hues and she laughed, a light, airy sound that seemed to fit her very well. "Really? What if both my eyes were scratched out and I was stumbling around and couldn't see anything? What if I were the leader? Have you ever met him? Do you know what he looks like?" She asked. Appearances were something that Hawkfeather learned could easily be tweaked. As were first impressions. She wasn't sure what this cat had thought of her when he had first approached, but she was pretty sure what he was thinking now: Oh StarClan, what have I gotten into? It was the same thing that she could tell on every expression, but Bluejay seemed to be more friendly. Like Wrenclaw. He hadn't treated her like she was crazy, or stupid...he had treated her like a friend. Something she was thankful for. She hadn't seen her best friend around in a while, and wondered what had happened to him. Last she had heard he had ran off with some she cat, gotten rejected, come back to his old mate and gotten rejected again. Poor Wrenclaw. And his poor mate- or ex-mate, actually, too! She didn't deserve that. But...he was just confused. He needs help. Hawkfeather thought with a sigh, curling her tail more tightly around herself. "Anyways, it's nice to meet'cha too, Bluejay!" Hawkfeather mewed, her tail twitching back and forth as she gave him a bright, friendly smile.
"Okay, so when I came to the Clan- or was found, more like- my name was Hawke. I was a loner. Had been living on my own, trying to teach myself the ways of the world, so to speak, and to put things simply I wasn't doing too good. I was pretty sickly, and weak... again, wasn't doing too good. So ThunderClan took me in, gave me the name Hawkkit, and from then on I grew up here: Hawkpaw, and finally Hawkfeather. Oh yeah, I don't really know why I ended up being Hawkfeather...thought I'd have a cool name like Hawkcry, or Hawkglide, or Hawkeye...y'know, something real neat, but I ended up with Hawkfeather. Guess it's cause my pelt is super soft, feels really good...here, I'll show you!" Hawkfeather mewed, getting up and brushing against the tom in a friendly manner, a smile still on her maw. Physical contact was no big deal to Hawkfeather. She found it an extra-friendly way of expressing thanks, or greetings, or appreciative gestures. She stepped back, blue hues gleaming as she glanced at Bluejay with an expectant look in her eyes, head cocked sideways.
"So? What do you think?" She asked, a quivering note in her voice as though she were nervous he might be angry with her for making physical contact. She didn't see the big deal, but he might.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 10th, 2017, 10:32 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Apurva looked away from him, keeping her eyes focused on anything else, but not him. Picking straight down, she stared down at her paws, wondering if she'd been wrong. What if it was all her own misunderstanding, and she would never belong. It'd certainly been a long time for her to even have a chance a joining ThunderClan, as she'd already been here for the death hof two leaders, and she was still Apurva, not actually an apprentice in a Clan. Although she couldn't wait, she was nervous about it, because she knew that some cats could be… strict… about origin and birthplace, as if where they're born is who they are, and who they will always be. It wasn't, and she knew that, but some cats seemed not to. Apurva flicked her tail, refocusing on what was going on around her and slowly looking up as Timberpaw spoke to her. “Hi.” she said, trying to keep the tremble out of her voice, but still, it trembled in a slight, barely noticeable way. She sighed quietly, studying him for any sign that she'd been wrong this entire time, but, upon seeing none, or at least mistaking it for something else, a flicker of hope entered her heart. She couldn't help but wonder though, was it all wrong? She wondered if she would even ever truly belong here, no matter how much others tried to help her fit in. Apurva hoped that she had been right to come here. It was certainly better than being a loner, as here, she had friends. It was definitely worth it, so how could it be wrong. Looking down at her paws, she kept her gaze off of her reason for coming here. She didn't want him to see the doubt that glittered in her bright green hues, or the uncertainty at coming here, to ThunderClan. It just seemed... too weird right now, everything all muddled together and confused. The strong, mingling scents that had once made her wrinkle her nose had become regular and barely noticeable to her now, and that d taken quite some time, as it hadn't been easyto get used to it, even if is seemed as if it should simple and easy, it took some getting used to.

Returning her attention to the brown tabby tom, she flicked an ear, peering at with both caution and curiosity. The caution was new, but only because she was afraid that she was wrong about him, about everything. She hoped she wasn't, and even more so as the warmth returned and she looked away, her fur prickling with discomfort. She wanted it to leave her, and, flattening her ears as the heat reached them, she stared at the snow between her paws, trying to think only of it in order to eliminate the uncomfortable warmth that spread beneath her long, thin fur. She looked back at him, but carefully avoiding eye contact for fear that she would see one of the the things she feared she would in them, even though everything rational told her that she wouldn't, Apurva couldn't help but not want to know. Yes, she was curious, but she also didn't want to know. It was rather complicated to put things straightforward more.
Timberpaw looked at his friend, remembering everything that they had done together. Meeting in the territory...helping in the fire...he remembered the flood of emotions that he had felt that awful day, when the fire had started...and now they were safe. ThunderClan was under a new rule, one that Apurva could feel proud to live under. But was she okay? Had he frightened her with their intimate encounter the other day? Did she frighten me? He wondered, realizing that his own heart was pounding inside of his chest. He shrugged it off as the familiar feelings he had had the other day with her. "So what's been happening? I mean, when's your ceremony going to be? You're staying in ThunderClan, aren't you? You've done so much to help, we could use a good cat like you, and I- we all need you." Timberpaw mewed, wondering exactly who he meant by all. Sure, ThunderClan could always use another good apprentice and hopefully she would be a warrior not too long after- with her determination she would. At least he hoped so.
He realized with a sting of embarrassment he had almost said the fateful words 'I need you.' He wasn't sure whether that would have been the greatest thing to say, but perhaps she would have been fine with it. If she were having those same feelings, then he...well...what could they do? Neither one knew what was going on. Both of them were clueless. This was horrible! The absolute worst thing that could happen. And then again...maybe it wasn't. Maybe this was good. He wasn't quite sure what to say to Apurva now, he wished that she would remember how much fun the two of them had had. He didn't like the feeling that she was nervous around him, like she felt he was...someone else. Somehow her expression reminded him of the look on many she cat's faces when he attempted to be friendly. He wasn't quite sure what he thought of it.
Why does she seem so...distant? Nervous? Worried? Oh, I should um, maybe, uh, do...something? He thought, shifting his weight uncomfortably as he did so. He licked his maw, an uncomfortable expression on his features. "Are you cold?" He asked, glancing over at her. He knew his short pelt would be less warm then her thick, pretty one, but he supposed it was probably just the thought that counted. He shifted his weight, anxiety rushing through him as he looked at her. He wasn't sure what to do, or say...he knew that things had changed between them. And that they would never be the same again. There was no way that he could get rid of these feelings, not in his mind and not at the moment...was there? He wouldn't give up his friend for anything in the world. But these feelings were definitely beginning to get to him and make him more uncomfortable. Make him feel like he couldn't- or wouldn't- stay away from her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread