Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 18th, 2018, 11:27 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnsong View Post
"Would you mind accompanying me for a meal?" She licked down her ruffled fur, tufts seeming to never lay flat, where she wanted them to. Her fur made her feel like an oversized kit who had some how escaped the nursery, and her lithe body did not help her situation. 'How could someone want to eat with me?' Fawnsong thought to herself as she rose from her comfortable nest. Hunger overtaking her small body, she forced herself to sit up, leaving the soft moss behind.

Ravenblaze dipped his with a smile. "Sure. I wouldn't mind." replied the tom, keeping his cool. The tom stood up too, heading towards the exit.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old June 18th, 2018, 11:30 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post

Ravenblaze dipped his with a smile. "Sure. I wouldn't mind." replied the tom, keeping his cool. The tom stood up too, heading towards the exit.
Her curly fur brushed past his as she headed for the fresh-kill pile, selecting a small blackbird for herself before taking in over to her private spot, beckoning with her tail for him to join her.
Old June 19th, 2018, 12:03 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Her curly fur brushed past his as she headed for the fresh-kill pile, selecting a small blackbird for herself before taking in over to her private spot, beckoning with her tail for him to join her.
(I keep fogetting, but yeah we can have something between them.)
Ravenblaze watched her leave before following her. He sat beside her, wrapping his tail around both hus front paws. "This is a nice epot you have here." commented Ravrnblaze.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old June 19th, 2018, 02:53 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Not too at away from where his friend sat pondering (unbeknownst to the golden tom) Sunscorch lay in the sun, his already bright fur seeming to glow with a golden sheen. His eyes were closed, to the point where one could only see two blue slits across his face. His tail was gently splayed out on the ground beside him, and from any outsider looking in, the tomcat looked in pure bliss.

To be truthful, Sunscorch was enjoying his time in the sun. But something was nagging at him, and he had no idea what it was. That’s what he was trying to find out.
Do I need to go on a patrol? No, I did one earlier and I’m planning on doing another one this evening. What about hunting? Did a lot of that already today. Do I need to talk to my sister? His blue eyes opened wide as he thought about this, but then he closed them again. Nah, she’s good. I’ll talk to her when I get around to it. Then what....? Sighing, he opened his eyes once more, the electric blue color raking itself across the clearing as Sunscorch turned his head, trying to find out what was truly nagging at him.
But he knew what it was. He was only trying to lie to himself, to tell himself that it wasn’t really the problem. But she was.
That’s all that had been on his mind for a while now, Everwalker, his best friend. He hadn’t talked to her in forever, they both had gotten really busy with their training. And Sunscorch wanted to show her how much more of a.... gentleman he was. And that he’d finally heeded her advice and calmed down his flirting. Maybe then... she would... Sunscorch shook his head, hard, trying to rid his brain of the thoughts. He accepted that he missed her a lot, yes. They were best friends! But he didn’t want to accept the fact that he knew, that he’d grown feelings for her stronger than friendship. Because if he did accept those feelings, well, it might ruin what he’d never want to ruin. Their friendship.

As he say there, breathing in and out to clear his thoughts, a call suddenly reached his ears. “Everwalker?” She had called his name. He couldn’t quite pick out what the tone in her voice was, whether she was excited, or scared, or in trouble. But Sunscorch jumped to his paws, barreling towards the sound. “Ever!” He yowled, not realizing how close she had been, and was running straight towards the calico she-cat, his paws slipping on the dusty ground. His blue eyes widened as he realized she was right in front of him, and he flattened his ears for impact.
The Calico warrior looked around, her glassy green eyes scanning the camp carefully. She made sure to take notice of every little part of the camp in her search for a golden pelt. Everwalker frowned. She didn’t even known what Sunscorch looked like now. It had been so long that she didn’t know if he still looked the same. He had probably grown up in size like she had, but did he look any different other than that? “Hmm…” she murmured thoughtfully, trying to imagine how the tom might look. After a few moments, she gave up. She couldn’t really imagine Sunscorch looking any different. They had been best friends since they were just little, she had watched him change and well….he hadn’t.
Everwalker squinted as she turned to look in the direction. The bright light made it hard to see much but she could pick out cats here and there. Is it just me or…. Everwalker frowned and looked harder. Maybe she was wrong but she was pretty sure that she could see a golden cat like shape. Sunscorch? A call suddenly came from the direction of the ‘golden cat’ and it seemed to be moving closer. “Is that you Su-“she started, before a force suddenly hit her. Everwalker yelped as she was knocked backwards. Luckily the ground behind her was soft grass and the impact was softened. Everwalker lay on her back for a few moments, her vision going wobbly. It stilled and then she got up, groaning. She opened her mouth to snap at the cat for being so clumsy, before she recognised those familiar blue eyes and that golden pelt. Her scowl dropped and it changed to an expression of shock, before she grinned. “Sunscorch!”

She got to her paws, now grinning like an excited kit. “How have you been? What have you been doing? Did you miss me? You do remember me right? Oh I haven’t seen you in ages,” Everwalker said excitedly, the questions gushing out of her mouth like a flood. She circled around Sunscorch, curiously examining the tom. She noticed that he actually looked quite different. Yes, he still had the same striking blue eyes and a golden pelt, but he had lost a lot of kit fluff and he was a lot more muscular than before. “You look…different,” Everwalker remarked, her voice almost sounding nostalgic. He had changed, that’s for sure. The warrior wasn’t sure how to feel about this. How much have you changed? Everwalker thought, her eyes happy yet at the same time there was a cautiousness in them. Would she like the new Sunscorch? Had he even changed that much? Everwalker had so many more questions than just the ones that she had spoken. I’m sure you’ll like him no matter what. He’s your best friend, you don’t just suddenly stop liking your best friend, she told herself. She opened her mouth to ask him some more things, but changed her mind and closed it. She wanted to see what he had to say, so that then she could quietly make a decision on how to feel and what else to say.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:09 PM.
Old June 19th, 2018, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post

(I keep fogetting, but yeah we can have something between them.)
Ravenblaze watched her leave before following her. He sat beside her, wrapping his tail around both hus front paws. "This is a nice epot you have here." commented Ravrnblaze.
She looked up from plucking her blackbird, a mass of black feathers in her mouth. Her tiny tail twitched, as she spat the feathers near the bird. Fawnsong began to gulp down her bird in quick, neat bites, swiping her tongue around her jaw every now and again.

After she had finished her meal, she began to groom herself, curled up beside him.
Old June 19th, 2018, 03:58 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

[QUOTE=Ombre Party;514405]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Cometwish obeyed, following out at a trot. "Where are we going?" She asked curiously.
"You will see" He said with a laugh. Fireleaf followed. FlowerFlame came and followed just as Greentail had told her.

see you around wco <3
Old June 19th, 2018, 04:51 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][QUOTE=Fireleaf;514900]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post
"You will see" He said with a laugh. Fireleaf followed. FlowerFlame came and followed just as Greentail had told her.

Cometwish tilted her head to the side questioningly. "Ok." Her mew was filled with uncertainty but she followed anyways.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 19th, 2018, 05:15 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

[QUOTE=Ombre Party;514931]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Cometwish tilted her head to the side questioningly. "Ok." Her mew was filled with uncertainty but she followed anyways.
Greentail knew where he was going but said "Hey Fireleaf I saw something in the bushes can you check it out" So Fireleaf went and saw nothing "I see nothing' Greentail had ran in the forest and saw that they all went with him "Ok Im going to bed" Then he woke up in the den "Huh!? Oh it was just a dream" He saw Greentail laughing "Hhahaha That wasn't a dream haha You knocked yourself out on a tree hahah" He said laughing. @Ombre Party @Ombre Party

see you around wco <3

Last edited by k!ngk3s; June 19th, 2018 at 11:18 PM.
Old June 19th, 2018, 05:28 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Fawnsong's short, rabbit like tail had been sticking from her nest of moss and fronds, she woke, sleepily raising her head toward the orange she-cat.
"wha-" she mumbled, blinking sleep from her heavy eyelids. She rose, shaking stray pieces of moss from her pretty pelt.
"Do you need me for something?" Fawnsong asked shyly, not wanting to embarrass the ginger cat.

Flamingrose slightly backed up after finding her balance, it wasn't unlike her to fall but she didn't expect to trip over another warrior's tiny tail. Maybe it was because she was still tired. A quiet yawn escaped this ginger molly as the other molly shock herself. [B]"Oh, no nothing. I'm really sorry for waking you..."[B] She trailed of realizing she didn't know the other warrior's name or anything. This could be her chance to make a new friend! "Uh, my name's Flamingrose may I ask yours?" The flame colored warrior asked the fawn colored molly.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 19th, 2018, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Flamingrose slightly backed up after finding her balance, it wasn't unlike her to fall but she didn't expect to trip over another warrior's tiny tail. Maybe it was because she was still tired. A quiet yawn escaped this ginger molly as the other molly shock herself. [B]"Oh, no nothing. I'm really sorry for waking you..."[B] She trailed of realizing she didn't know the other warrior's name or anything. This could be her chance to make a new friend! "Uh, my name's Flamingrose may I ask yours?" The flame colored warrior asked the fawn colored molly.
"My name is Fawnsong," her whiskers twitched, "would you like to take a nap? You can have my nest." She offered politely, moving to make room for the she-cat to settle in if she chose to. Fawnsong knew that warriors did not have to share nests, but she never thought she owned anything. Everything was meant to be shared in her mind, but she knew that not all cats shared her beliefs so it was often better to ask rather than simply do.
Closed Thread