Today 12:39 PM

Old March 21st, 2017, 01:39 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post

--
When he heard and felt the purrs coming from the shorter tom, he could feel his smile grow larger--if it even could. Was he happy? Were they both happy? Purrs mean cats were happy! Venom was happy! Did he make him feel that way? He shut his eyes, and let out a content sigh. He didn't ever want to leave from this position. They were so close. The gap between them was finally gone. He wondered if the other tom felt the same. No, he shouldn't be getting his hopes up. He let more of his body rest against the other’s, seeing as he was more comfortable with it. He opened his eyes to glance at the tom next to him, admiring him for a second too long before quickly averting his gaze up to the sky. The other tom looked quite flustered, which shocked him. Was it because he’s never touched another cat in this way before? In a long time, at least. He felt so lucky. He didn't know if Venom had ever done something like this to any other cat before. His former mentor was now the cat who he was falling for. Was it normal to feel this way to other cats in the Dark Forest? Maybe not every cat in the Place of No Stars fell for another cat while dead, but it wasn't like he cared that he was different. Besides, he thinks he felt this way before he even died.
This was all new to him. He had never been so close to another cat, and if he had he had always been using his claws. He had never had a peaceful touch,something so soft and sincere. It felt nice. He didn't think he'd ever have this kind of affection,much less with this cat of all sorts. His purring continued as his blue gaze rested on the lapping water. He leaned a bit,resting his head on the others shoulder. He didn't know he was doing it,letting his guard down and s=giving the other tom affection which he had never before to any cat. He couldn't remember the last time he had purred before. This felt nice. He felt warm,Moonstrike pressed against him while resting his head on his shoulder and gazing into the river. They were dead,sure, but that didn't mean it was the end for a first time for anything.
Old March 21st, 2017, 02:02 AM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
This was all new to him. He had never been so close to another cat, and if he had he had always been using his claws. He had never had a peaceful touch,something so soft and sincere. It felt nice. He didn't think he'd ever have this kind of affection,much less with this cat of all sorts. His purring continued as his blue gaze rested on the lapping water. He leaned a bit,resting his head on the others shoulder. He didn't know he was doing it,letting his guard down and s=giving the other tom affection which he had never before to any cat. He couldn't remember the last time he had purred before. This felt nice. He felt warm,Moonstrike pressed against him while resting his head on his shoulder and gazing into the river. They were dead,sure, but that didn't mean it was the end for a first time for anything.
At first he was a little shocked at the feeling of Venomscratch's head resting on his shoulder. I mean, he was resting on his shoulder. His shoulder. Moon was really freaking out on the inside, he just didn't want to show it, obviously. Was he... Showing affection? That can't be... Maybe he was just tired? His expression softened into a light smiled before he shut his eyes. He rested his own head on Venom's before nuzzling it. The other tom's scent was stronger when closer up. He liked it. His brown tabby fur felt soft, warm against his face. He couldn't control himself now. He wondered what Venom was thinking, what was going on in his head right now. Was it the same thing? He wasn't sure if he was making the wrong move, but didn't care. If he didn't feel the way Moon felt, he wouldn't hate him forever, right? He wasn't like Bearsnarl.. No, he was so much better. Of course, he has had feelings for another cat, he just hasn't done something like this. The last time he showed affection towards a cat may have been his mother from when he was just a kit.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Old March 21st, 2017, 02:35 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
At first he was a little shocked at the feeling of Venomscratch's head resting on his shoulder. I mean, he was resting on his shoulder. His shoulder. Moon was really freaking out on the inside, he just didn't want to show it, obviously. Was he... Showing affection? That can't be... Maybe he was just tired? His expression softened into a light smiled before he shut his eyes. He rested his own head on Venom's before nuzzling it. The other tom's scent was stronger when closer up. He liked it. His brown tabby fur felt soft, warm against his face. He couldn't control himself now. He wondered what Venom was thinking, what was going on in his head right now. Was it the same thing? He wasn't sure if he was making the wrong move, but didn't care. If he didn't feel the way Moon felt, he wouldn't hate him forever, right? He wasn't like Bearsnarl.. No, he was so much better. Of course, he has had feelings for another cat, he just hasn't done something like this. The last time he showed affection towards a cat may have been his mother from when he was just a kit.
He felt the other rest his head on his own,and proceeding to nuzzle it. Fe felt his pelt was set aflame,it was so warm at the moment, He didn't know if it was because of his own emotions or Moonstrikes warm pelt against his own. No matter how much he wouldn't admit it, he loved this. he loved being here with him,having his attention,his presence. It was intoxicating to say the least. Rushes of emotions were running thorugh him. He may seemed relaxed on the ouside when in relaity he was stressing- did Moonstrike have feelings for him possibly? He knew he was over Bearsnarl,that was for sure but...did he have feelings for him? Did he just needed another cat to rest on until he became occupied with an apprentice? He wasn't sure but,he'd enjoy the moment for right now. He;d enjoy his fantasy of where Moonstrike was his,and they were together. he purred more to the nuzzle to his head,basically putty under the larger toms touch. he rubbed his cheek against his shoulder in reaction. "I..."He wanted to say it so bad. he wanted to just confess and it all be over, He was a cat to say his feelings bluntly. Why was it so hard now? Why did his heart hurt and throat dry up at even the thought of confession?
Old March 23rd, 2017, 08:37 AM
taker of art requests

Quote:
He felt the other rest his head on his own,and proceeding to nuzzle it. Fe felt his pelt was set aflame,it was so warm at the moment, He didn't know if it was because of his own emotions or Moonstrikes warm pelt against his own. No matter how much he wouldn't admit it, he loved this. he loved being here with him,having his attention,his presence. It was intoxicating to say the least. Rushes of emotions were running thorugh him. He may seemed relaxed on the ouside when in relaity he was stressing- did Moonstrike have feelings for him possibly? He knew he was over Bearsnarl,that was for sure but...did he have feelings for him? Did he just needed another cat to rest on until he became occupied with an apprentice? He wasn't sure but,he'd enjoy the moment for right now. He;d enjoy his fantasy of where Moonstrike was his,and they were together. he purred more to the nuzzle to his head,basically putty under the larger toms touch. he rubbed his cheek against his shoulder in reaction. "I..."He wanted to say it so bad. he wanted to just confess and it all be over, He was a cat to say his feelings bluntly. Why was it so hard now? Why did his heart hurt and throat dry up at even the thought of confession?
His ear flicked at the sound of the cat beginning to speak, but he didn’t really seem to finish was he was about to say. He was silent for a few seconds,waiting to see if he’d say something. He looked at the smaller tom, pure curiosity in his eyes. “You what?” He mewed with a slight tilt of his head. He was about to say something. But what? He had so know. He was eager. Maybe it was something like ‘I have to go,’ or something like that.. Well, the other tom was purring so he couldn’t be too uncomfortable with this. He just shouldn’t get his hopes up. He wished he knew what was going on in the other tom’s head. Was it possible that he had feelings towards him? From what was happening right now, maybe… Or, maybe it was something else. Anything could be going on in his head.
Moon has always been good at hiding the way he felt, creating a thick layer of the opposite of what he was feeling if he had to. But, he was never able to do that too well when it came to Venomscratch. And to finally be able to show some affection towards him… It was quite a relief. He wished he was ableto do that more.

Old March 23rd, 2017, 09:15 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
His ear flicked at the sound of the cat beginning to speak, but he didn’t really seem to finish was he was about to say. He was silent for a few seconds,waiting to see if he’d say something. He looked at the smaller tom, pure curiosity in his eyes. “You what?” He mewed with a slight tilt of his head. He was about to say something. But what? He had so know. He was eager. Maybe it was something like ‘I have to go,’ or something like that.. Well, the other tom was purring so he couldn’t be too uncomfortable with this. He just shouldn’t get his hopes up. He wished he knew what was going on in the other tom’s head. Was it possible that he had feelings towards him? From what was happening right now, maybe… Or, maybe it was something else. Anything could be going on in his head.
Moon has always been good at hiding the way he felt, creating a thick layer of the opposite of what he was feeling if he had to. But, he was never able to do that too well when it came to Venomscratch. And to finally be able to show some affection towards him… It was quite a relief. He wished he was ableto do that more.
He lifted his head off of his shoulder and avoided his gaze. The purring had stopped, and all there was was silence. He hated this,he hated feeling like this. Is this what feeling the emotion love was like? Relying on another cat to keep your happiness and affection? He felt weak, he felt that Moonstrike might judge him,no will judge him, if he showed such emotion towards him. Venom had never loved, he didn't have experience in that department. It wasn't something that he could master, it wasn't something he could attack with his claws. It was something he couldn't control.
It terrified him.
But he would live up to himself, a blunt cat who never held back what he felt. He was always rude and sarcastic, telling cats how he felt right away. Though he showed affection in a weird way that may seem unnoticeable, he was going to word this so his affections were as clear as day. "I don't know how or why, but I have feelings for you." his words were slow as he stared the other cat directly in the eyes, his eyes in their slits that stared daggers, ears perked with confidence. He was trying to seem brave, but he wasn't. he was slightly shaking,almost unnoticeable, but he was. He didn't know if it was out of nervousness or the simple adrenaline he got when he spoke those words,but he was shaking.
Old March 25th, 2017, 02:30 AM
taker of art requests

Quote:
He lifted his head off of his shoulder and avoided his gaze. The purring had stopped, and all there was was silence. He hated this,he hated feeling like this. Is this what feeling the emotion love was like? Relying on another cat to keep your happiness and affection? He felt weak, he felt that Moonstrike might judge him,no will judge him, if he showed such emotion towards him. Venom had never loved, he didn't have experience in that department. It wasn't something that he could master, it wasn't something he could attack with his claws. It was something he couldn't control.
It terrified him.
But he would live up to himself, a blunt cat who never held back what he felt. He was always rude and sarcastic, telling cats how he felt right away. Though he showed affection in a weird way that may seem unnoticeable, he was going to word this so his affections were as clear as day. "I don't know how or why, but I have feelings for you." his words were slow as he stared the other cat directly in the eyes, his eyes in their slits that stared daggers, ears perked with confidence. He was trying to seem brave, but he wasn't. he was slightly shaking,almost unnoticeable, but he was. He didn't know if it was out of nervousness or the simple adrenaline he got when he spoke those words,but he was shaking.

He was a little confused when he felt Venom’s head leave his shoulder and could no longer hear or feel the purrs rumbling from his throat. This made his lip curv into a slight frown, though he did his best to not show how he felt. Actually, maybe something close to a frown was good since he’d be able to hide what he felt then, too? Or maybe.. Maybe it was best if he showed his happiness when with the other tom. Maybe it wouldn’t be fair if the tabby was the only one showing anything. It was indeed confusing to say the least, but all he knew was he was happy to have this moment with him but was just a little.. Unhappy when the other tom pulled away. He wanted the feeling of the other touching him, closer to him, in his reach… Maybe he should pay attention to what he was about to say, seeing as it may have been important since he looked at Moon directly in the eyes, his in slits, which shocked him as just a few seconds ago he swore he was letting himself be so vulnerable, and was cuddling up next to him all while purring. Then, he began to speak.
Yep, definitely a dream.
He was sure now. Nothing like this could ever happen in real life. This… Was a dream that he didn’t want to wake from. He never liked how dreams were only a limited amount of time.. Kind of like cats. Anyways, he was speechless. His eyes were like too sky blue full moons, feeling his pelt warming up more if it even could by now after everything that had happened. He.. He did not just.. He said he had feelings for him. For how long? Was he lying? Was this some sort of test? Well, no matter what it was, he liked it. He opened his mouth to speak, “I…” He didn’t know what to say. He just- He couldn’t. He taller tom noticed how the cat seemed to be shaking a bit, so thought… He could fix that and calm him down? He rested his tail on the other tom’s shoulder with a soft smile, doing his best to calm him in some way. “I have… Feelings for you too..” Wait. What kind of feelings did his former mentor have towards him? He knew that was a stupid question, but.. He had to make sure.. “But- W-With one word, how would you describe your ‘feelings?’ ” Ah, great, he stuttered. Just what he needed. But Moon was overwhelmed, and unsure what he was supposed to be feeling. He was surely.. Shocked.. He was overjoyed. He was so.. Glad Venomscratch had the same feelings towards him. It had been so long.. He’s been alone for so long.. Why did he need to have feeling for someone again? Ah, who cares, he didn’t hate his feelings anymore. He was happy he had them and that Venom had them as well, or, he thought so.

Old March 25th, 2017, 02:32 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
He was a little confused when he felt Venom’s head leave his shoulder and could no longer hear or feel the purrs rumbling from his throat. This made his lip curv into a slight frown, though he did his best to not show how he felt. Actually, maybe something close to a frown was good since he’d be able to hide what he felt then, too? Or maybe.. Maybe it was best if he showed his happiness when with the other tom. Maybe it wouldn’t be fair if the tabby was the only one showing anything. It was indeed confusing to say the least, but all he knew was he was happy to have this moment with him but was just a little.. Unhappy when the other tom pulled away. He wanted the feeling of the other touching him, closer to him, in his reach… Maybe he should pay attention to what he was about to say, seeing as it may have been important since he looked at Moon directly in the eyes, his in slits, which shocked him as just a few seconds ago he swore he was letting himself be so vulnerable, and was cuddling up next to him all while purring. Then, he began to speak.
Yep, definitely a dream.
He was sure now. Nothing like this could ever happen in real life. This… Was a dream that he didn’t want to wake from. He never liked how dreams were only a limited amount of time.. Kind of like cats. Anyways, he was speechless. His eyes were like too sky blue full moons, feeling his pelt warming up more if it even could by now after everything that had happened. He.. He did not just.. He said he had feelings for him. For how long? Was he lying? Was this some sort of test? Well, no matter what it was, he liked it. He opened his mouth to speak, “I…” He didn’t know what to say. He just- He couldn’t. He taller tom noticed how the cat seemed to be shaking a bit, so thought… He could fix that and calm him down? He rested his tail on the other tom’s shoulder with a soft smile, doing his best to calm him in some way. “I have… Feelings for you too..” Wait. What kind of feelings did his former mentor have towards him? He knew that was a stupid question, but.. He had to make sure.. “But- W-With one word, how would you describe your ‘feelings?’ ” Ah, great, he stuttered. Just what he needed. But Moon was overwhelmed, and unsure what he was supposed to be feeling. He was surely.. Shocked.. He was overjoyed. He was so.. Glad Venomscratch had the same feelings towards him. It had been so long.. He’s been alone for so long.. Why did he need to have feeling for someone again? Ah, who cares, he didn’t hate his feelings anymore. He was happy he had them and that Venom had them as well, or, he thought so.
When there was silence of Moon just staring at him, he wanted to just get up and leave. Maybe this was a mistake, this was a mistake I can't. He doesn't have feelings for me why did I ever think this was a good idea- But then he heard the words returned to him, and a prompted question. He had feelings for him? He was not expecting that, he was expecting for Moon to reject him and call him gross, and to never speak again. He had already thought of the worst outcome, and he had gotten the best.
What a blessing. he didn't know you could get those in the dark forest.
He opened his mouth to the question,but nothing came out for a bit. Love? That was the word he wanted to use but, he had never experienced love before, was he sure? He knew he had romantic feelings for him, that was for sure, he knew that was the right word, but it felt surreal to say the words aloud, gave him a chill that ran down his spine. "Love." he voice was quiet again,eyes glued to the ground. As mentioned before love was new to him,it was an emotion he couldn't control and the was something that scared him-being out of control.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 01:14 AM
taker of art requests

Quote:
When there was silence of Moon just staring at him, he wanted to just get up and leave. Maybe this was a mistake, this was a mistake I can't. He doesn't have feelings for me why did I ever think this was a good idea- But then he heard the words returned to him, and a prompted question. He had feelings for him? He was not expecting that, he was expecting for Moon to reject him and call him gross, and to never speak again. He had already thought of the worst outcome, and he had gotten the best.
What a blessing. he didn't know you could get those in the dark forest.
He opened his mouth to the question,but nothing came out for a bit. Love? That was the word he wanted to use but, he had never experienced love before, was he sure? He knew he had romantic feelings for him, that was for sure, he knew that was the right word, but it felt surreal to say the words aloud, gave him a chill that ran down his spine. "Love." he voice was quiet again,eyes glued to the ground. As mentioned before love was new to him,it was an emotion he couldn't control and the was something that scared him-being out of control.

Moon could feel his grin widen, his heart fluttering at the one word Venom spoke. Love. Yes, that's what he was feeling too. They were both feeling it, and he couldn't believe it. He never thought this was happening. He was starting to think that in a few seconds- He’ll just wake up in his nest, still alive as if it was all just a dream. As if it was all in his head. That would be quite upsetting, but he'd enjoy every second he had being able to touch and be near the other tom. And something, he didn't know what, but something made him lean over to press his muzzle against the shorter tom’s cheek. He couldn't control himself. He.. Was able to show affection, finally. He couldn't let this moment just slide. He always thought he was a fool to think he would ever return his feelings. But now, he was just.. He couldn't find the word. But he'd been waiting so long to be able to show how he felt towards him. Venom was the first cat he's actually ever wanted to hold on to. At first, he didn't have a word for that emotion- but decided to call it love. Sure, he may have had feelings for another cat, but they weren't the same.. Now, they felt even more real. Even more complicated, but he loved it. He loved Venomscratch.

“Then, we both feel the same..”

Old April 5th, 2017, 05:10 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

The dark gray molly stood, the tufts of black on her pelt smeared with deep red, blood.She yawned, seeing a small apprentice appear besides her, glossy brown and white pelt bloodied as he wailed out. "NO! I need to be in StarClan! This must be some.. some MISTAKE!" He rushed away, yowling for StarClan. The glitter of hope in the molly's faded blue eyes was gone, they were dim without the glow of life and joy in them. She'd been here for what, 5 or 6 moons now? She couldn't exactly watch the moons go bye exactly in the Dark Forest, the stars were gone and time seemed to freeze and move slower with each paw step she took. She decided to search for the little tom apprentice, padding off and flicking her fluffy tail as her muscles rippled under her pelt. "Bushpaw, this ISN'T a mistake, StarClan saw you kill Applekit and Crowkit!" Snapped a toms voice, Bushpaw's mentor, she assumed. "B-but, Snowyleap, you killed my sister Streampaw!" He objected, tail flicking as the molly watched. "Fadedwhisper?" Snowyleap mewed as she walked out and looked at the little apprentice. "StarClan abandoned you, we won't." She said, disappearing into the shadows of the Dark Forest.

(Open)

Last edited by wickedvirtues; April 5th, 2017 at 06:02 PM.
Old April 9th, 2017, 11:16 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:

Moon could feel his grin widen, his heart fluttering at the one word Venom spoke. Love. Yes, that's what he was feeling too. They were both feeling it, and he couldn't believe it. He never thought this was happening. He was starting to think that in a few seconds- He’ll just wake up in his nest, still alive as if it was all just a dream. As if it was all in his head. That would be quite upsetting, but he'd enjoy every second he had being able to touch and be near the other tom. And something, he didn't know what, but something made him lean over to press his muzzle against the shorter tom’s cheek. He couldn't control himself. He.. Was able to show affection, finally. He couldn't let this moment just slide. He always thought he was a fool to think he would ever return his feelings. But now, he was just.. He couldn't find the word. But he'd been waiting so long to be able to show how he felt towards him. Venom was the first cat he's actually ever wanted to hold on to. At first, he didn't have a word for that emotion- but decided to call it love. Sure, he may have had feelings for another cat, but they weren't the same.. Now, they felt even more real. Even more complicated, but he loved it. He loved Venomscratch.

“Then, we both feel the same..”
When he felt Moonstrike rub against his cheek he could his pelt grow hot, basically setting his body aflame. He wasn't used to this feeling. This is what love felt like? Did the tom feel this with Bearsnarl? Did he feel what he felt, his body grow warm at any touch, the longing for any affection or attention from the other. It wouldn't be a normal relationship between them, he knew that. They were dead,and he was fading slowly, it was only a matter of time before he was gone for good. But he would make his time count, how ever long that was. He thought about when he trained Moonstrike, when he saw him grow, when he left the dark forest to never return until it was his expectoration date. But now he was here, pressing his muzzle against his cheek and Venomscratch couldn't do anything but stare wide eyed at him, for once, speechless. "I.." he could say the words now, he could physically say them now. He didn't need to feel the longing anymore, he didn;t need to feel confised on his feelings. He didn't need to feel out of control,well,he was but, in a good way. he could say them,words that should have been said long ago. "I love you." He was never one to be sweet to another cat,or to be sentimental. He was known for being rude, blunt, selfish, full of himself, and other things. He was never knwon to love. But perhaps that could change.