Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:52 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Zei
Today 08:31 AM
How's your pfp?
by Alastor
Last post by sock
Today 08:27 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by sock
Today 08:26 AM

Old August 1st, 2017, 10:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Applepaw scowled," I'll eat and spend the evening in camp then stay in the territory, besides my mentor barely pays attention to me when we aren't training let alone his mate and kits...he'd probably assume I went hunting and go mind his own business doing something else..." she didn't want him worried about her mentor so she didn't mention that he is flirting with other she-cats and missing training once and awhile...and that he abandoned her in the territory while they were escaping...Yes, Honeypaw that's my sister's name!
@Fern bump~

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:01 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
@Fern bump~
(Ooops didn't see it in my notifications. Thanks for mentioning me. XD)

"Fine." Goldenstep mewed, looking at his daughter. He was slightly alarmed when she said her mentor hardly pays attention to her. What did shadowclan teach their warrriors? Maybe it would be better if Applepaw stayed here where she could be safe and taught properly. The tom looked to the apprentice and mewed softly, "I am sure there are extra nests in the apprentice den by now. Get some rest, you have had a long day." The warrior flicked his tail to the now close by camp entrance.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
(Ooops didn't see it in my notifications. Thanks for mentioning me. XD)

"Fine." Goldenstep mewed, looking at his daughter. He was slightly alarmed when she said her mentor hardly pays attention to her. What did shadowclan teach their warrriors? Maybe it would be better if Applepaw stayed here where she could be safe and taught properly. The tom looked to the apprentice and mewed softly, "I am sure there are extra nests in the apprentice den by now. Get some rest, you have had a long day." The warrior flicked his tail to the now close by camp entrance.
Applepaw nodded,"Alright. Though you don't need to worry about me, I'm learning how to hunt, though I can't catch fish, Shadowclan doesn't teach that. I'm learning Shadowclan fighting techniques just not Riverclans, obviously...i do basic apprentice duties such as dealing with the elders ticks and fleas and changing there moss...just because I'm trained in a different clan doesn't mean I won't be a functional warrior. I can hunt fine and fight as well as any warrior my age..."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:15 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Applepaw nodded,"Alright. Though you don't need to worry about me, I'm learning how to hunt, though I can't catch fish, Shadowclan doesn't teach that. I'm learning Shadowclan fighting techniques just not Riverclans, obviously...i do basic apprentice duties such as dealing with the elders ticks and fleas and changing there moss...just because I'm trained in a different clan doesn't mean I won't be a functional warrior. I can hunt fine and fight as well as any warrior my age..."
"I know. But it is my job to worry, I am your father." Goldenstep said, sighing. "Go rest up and eat, and maybe meet some of the other apprentices. Okay?" The golden brown tom flicked his gaze to his daughter. He still didn't approve of her choices, but he decided he would support her no matter what. He didn't want to control her life, but he would rather her be Riverclan. Shadowclan wasn't the worst he supposed, at least they have a marshy area with water.
(Do you wanna continue in the clearing?)

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye chuckled, a smile on his face now. "I agree with that," he smiled, despite feeling slightly embarrassed. He shrugged, "I suppose the Syndicate has their own reasons for doing what they do," he murmured, "It just doesn't mean they're right," he shrugged, trying to smile once again. "I know that," he said, looking at his mate warmly, "There's plenty of things that I can't wait to do, both with you, and with Shadowclan," he smiled, nuzzling Bella. Kits didn't sound too bad to be honest, they sounded wonderful actually. "Most of them," He said, "There's one tom in particular that doesn't exactly like me, but I suppose you'll meet him eventually." He sighed. Tempestjay could get out of hand a lot, like, a lot a lot. Golden decided to push past that now, "Let's start heading to the camp then," He then said, smiling and starting to make his way to the camp, staying close to Bella, so he could ask her something. "You do understand that you might have a hard time getting the respect of some of the cats, correct?" He asked, as he knew that some cats didn't exactly like kittypets, or rouges, or outsiders in general. He just didn't want Bella to not know that some cats wouldn't like her. Bella was smart and strong though, she had probably already figured that out. However, the deputy still wanted to check with Bella, just in case.
Bella gazed at him. "Well, I don't really see the need to attack the clans, maybe they want to show who's boss... But the clans are just too strong for them, after all, it's five against one..." The calico mewed. "Right about what? If the clans were there before, what they are doing is not right." She added and smiled as she was told that there was things he couldn't wait to do with the clan and her, and honestly, she couldn't wait either, this would all be new for her, every single bit of it considering she had never done such thing and never had she ever cooperated with a cat or did everything the clans did. Her thoughts were confirmed as the tom said that there were in fact cats that didn't like him very much, but she gave another nod. "Sure, but is there even a justification to why this cat hates you?" She asked, ears twitching as they walked, staying close to her mate, nodding her head vigorously. "Of course I know, Goldeneye, after all, I wasn't even born in the forest and some might even hate me because of my past, after all, I was a kittypet, I totally understand the fact that they won't immediatly like me, but I'll make sure that, one day, they will." The pretty calico promissed, looking up at her mate and meeting his gaze, she was strong in many ways now, and even if they were gonna insult her and try to push her down, she'd take everything as if it was nothing, knowing she had her mate by her side.
Old August 1st, 2017, 12:21 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(Oh my I love him too ;-; Gahhh my heart won't be able to take all this)

Mousenose smiled sympathetically. She wondered why Starclan would have let this happen, and for a little bit even worried that perhaps this could be her fault. What if Honeythistle was right, and she was evil in the way she was? But she had quickly turned that idea down. The molly had done nothing wrong, she just simply didn't like tom cats. She wasn't hurting anyone in the way she was feeling- right? "The water will be gone soon enough, and we'll be able to get out of this place. But until then..." The molly returned Crowheart's grin, her eyes flashing mischievously. "Yes, let's hunt. In Riverclan territory- not like they can say anything to us, when our own territory is flooded."

The fluffy she-cat turned, scrunching her nose at the territory. "The woodland is probably the only place we could hunt, with all this wet mud. I don't know how these cats live here." The squish of mud through her toes was making Mousenose uncomfortable; she didn't mind getting dirty, it was just the feeling that felt... gross. She hurried off, eager to get to the woodland and away from the mud. Plus, the rush of a nearby river was making her uneasy. After the molly's near drowning experience back in their territory, it was safe to say that she had a newfound fear of water. She hadn't minded it so much before, but now... it was probably best if she stayed away from the river.
The black tom felt a familiar pang as he saw his fake mate smile at him. Stop thinking about that, stupid furball. "Yeah, it probably will clear up soon," Crow replied, his voice strained with the effort of keeping his tone cheerful and optimistic; he wasn't an optimist though, so his efforts were completely wasted. He grinned for real as she responded that she'd hunt with him. For old times' sakes, only. He repeated this in his head a few times, which reminded him not to do what he'd been about to do right before the secret came out. Mousenose doesn't love you the way you love her, the annoying voice inside his head lectured again. The tom purred at her eagerness to leave and stop sinking into the marshy ground. "What, you wanna catch fish?" He taunted, skipping up beside her and nudging her playfully. The sound of the river echoed nearby, and he shivered alongside Mouse. Never again wiuld he willingly set paw into water. The reeds thinned out ahead of them into dense forest, which led into ThunderClan territory. It was small, but it woukd be easy considering it was never hunted in. Crowheart licked his lips. "How about a competition?" He asked.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; August 1st, 2017 at 12:22 PM.
Old August 1st, 2017, 12:41 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The black tom felt a familiar pang as he saw his fake mate smile at him. Stop thinking about that, stupid furball. "Yeah, it probably will clear up soon," Crow replied, his voice strained with the effort of keeping his tone cheerful and optimistic; he wasn't an optimist though, so his efforts were completely wasted. He grinned for real as she responded that she'd hunt with him. For old times' sakes, only. He repeated this in his head a few times, which reminded him not to do what he'd been about to do right before the secret came out. Mousenose doesn't love you the way you love her, the annoying voice inside his head lectured again. The tom purred at her eagerness to leave and stop sinking into the marshy ground. "What, you wanna catch fish?" He taunted, skipping up beside her and nudging her playfully. The sound of the river echoed nearby, and he shivered alongside Mouse. Never again wiuld he willingly set paw into water. The reeds thinned out ahead of them into dense forest, which led into ThunderClan territory. It was small, but it woukd be easy considering it was never hunted in. Crowheart licked his lips. "How about a competition?" He asked.
"Hopefully," Mousenose agreed with a sigh. Her muzzle crinkled yet again at her best friend's suggestion. "Of course, I want to eat fish!" She exclaimed sarcastically, but couldn't keep the smile from her face as she bumped Crowheart right back. Starclan, she could spend the entire day with this tom and wouldn't be bored one bit. But that was how it was when you were with your best friend; everything suddenly gets better. "What better to eat than fish?" She continued to joke. "I mean, all the scales, and the best part- swimming!" The molly shook her head, trying to imagine either one of them fishing. All they would wind up with is wet fur, and probably another scare.

Mousenose eagerly rushed forward as soon as the reeds started to thin, until her paws stopped sinking into the ground with each step she took. This is the way that the ground should be; not that marshy area that Riverclan actually calls home. The molly would never be able to make it as a Riverclan cat. She much preferred solid, dry ground. "A competition? Oh, Crow, why even try when you know you're going to lose?" Her voice was sickeningly sweet as she turned around with a teasing grin. She knew her friend was a good hunter, but really her warrior name was given to her based off her great sense of smell. The prey- and her friend- didn't stand a chance.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 1st, 2017, 01:01 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

(Oml I'm dumb!)

Mintpaw crouched next to her brother. "Oh, I'm sorry!" She sniffed Lynxpaw's leg. "What happened to your leg?"

Character Site

Old August 1st, 2017, 01:08 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
(Oml I'm dumb!)

Mintpaw crouched next to her brother. "Oh, I'm sorry!" She sniffed Lynxpaw's leg. "What happened to your leg?"
(Don't you worry about it XD)

Lynxpaw looked at her sister,"s-ShadowClan... Flood... D-death... It h-hurts..." She whined and stuttered and groaned in pain and exhaustion and shock.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 1st, 2017, 01:17 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@Splash

The white and orange dappled Molly exited the clearing for what seemed like the first time in ages. Yes she had been busy in the nursery helping about with the adipted kits of hers and helping the other queens with anything they needed. But now it was her time to get out and enjoy herself. She hadn't been out hunting in a long time. She had been able to take several strolls through the territory and by the lake but never actually out to hint and she even feared she had forgotten. Okay, not really but she felt that way. She felt so out of practice it was ridiculous. She almost clawed herself for not taking time to serve her clan by hinting, but then she reminded herself that raising the next generation was a great way to serve her Clan. The Clan would be nothing without kits, and raising kits was a great thing ti do for her, and she loved being a other so very much.
A dilute tortosieshell darted out of the clearing after Sunsplash, her tail streaming out behind her in a mad dash to catch up. Finally, Slatesky was next to the orange-and-white she-cat, and only then did she slow down her pace. Breathing slightly heavily, the mostly gray molly asked, "Want some company?" With this, a small, excited skip interrupted the bright-spirited cat's step. Social and sunny as she was, Slatesky thrived around others, and withered without company- something she hadn't had in a long time. Plus, the dilute tortoiseshell knew that Sunsplash had been stuck in the nursery, and as exciting as that sounded- Slatesky wanted kits some day- it also sounded... well, boring. The poor she-cat probably hadn't gone hunting in ages, and hunting was always more fun with company, at least to Slatesky.