revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
Robinpaw

Robinpaw took the position in a lop-sided crouch before leaping onto a leaf, almost falling she managed to pick herself back up before trotting back over to the warrior and dropping the leaf by his paws. "Yup! Is it going to be like hunting? Oh, I heard of those scary red berries! What are they called again? Oh yeah, death berries! They have a very scary name don't you think? We don't have to get any of those right? I rather not carry anything with the word death in its name!"

(Good with me!)

->> eelfang [he/him, shc warrior, 17moons] <<-
a small black and white tom with various scars

eelfang snorted a laugh at the apprentices leaf hunting and nodded "its kind of like hunting, except your prey doesnt move or make any sounds. i suppose" head tilted he shrugged, he was familiar with herb patrols but not really the concept of herbs, "i think medicine cats dont need death berries for anything so no, we only have to get the herbs we were assigned to." he explained half heartedly, herbs were seriously not his specialty.

@Eyclore (is that @ correct???? no idea)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; February 10th, 2024 at 03:43 AM.
Old February 10th, 2024, 11:56 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post

@blxze. @Yunhos_Personal_Potato

Oh it looked like it was going to be another herb patrol. Shadowpaw was slightly disappointed that it was only going to be herbs but, she had no been mentored in anything yet so she knew she would mess up hunting. If she didn't catch anything then Dawnstar would question her, then her mentor would get in trouble and that would not be great. She did not hold ill will to anyone and just wanted to live a peaceful life... So maybe just getting herbs would be for the better. Also? Where the hell were the borders?

Perhaps it would be proper to say something since you are by the cats, Shadowpaw? "Hello! I'm Shadowpaw!" She said with a warm tone despite all these cats looking cold and, well, mean looking. Oh well if that wasn't what all the cats in Shadowclan looked like. Humor would probably kill these cats. "How many herb patrol have you been on?"
Nightstalker mewed. "I'm Nightstalker." Hearing the little cats question Nightstalker mewed. "I'd say.... over 10? The last medicine cat. Elmshadow, he made me go on many patrols when I was younger." Nightstalker mewed with a small amused twitch of her whiskers.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old February 10th, 2024, 01:41 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Active

Just done reporting to Vulturefang, Silverlark's ears perked up, hearing the clan's medicine cat call out her own patrols. It seemed like the young enforcer and his companion were both wanted in this set of patrols as well. Being called to go out on more patrols was fine, really. The WindClan border patrol was super easy. Breezy, even. Blackhawk and him didn't break a sweat, heh heh. So that part didn't bother him. Nope. Not at all. The part where he had to go with Larkfire - seriously... the fact that they no longer even shared a name hurt him more than he cared to admit... and for what, an insult - and her new apprentice, on the other paw, did.

"Work's never done, eh? Catch ya later, Blackhawk, heh heh," the tom mewed amicably towards his previous patrolmate before turning around, only to stop at a mild altercation on his way to the healers.

It seemed one of the clan's apprentices had... forgotten herself. Larkfire - erm, Lostspark - had just called to the patrols, and yet she had taken it upon herself to instantly become the patrol leader... even threatening to shred her clanmate's ears for... brattishness? Silverlark wasn't quick enough to keep up with the word exchange, but he could understand enough to see Bluepaw commanding the medicine cat to change Iceclaw out of her patrol - snort - and then leaving by herself when Iceclaw attempted to diffuse a situation he hadn't even started anyways... Which fair. He was the warrior. Apprentices had some more leeway on how big of brats they were... even if the apprentice in question was almost as old as the enforcer herself.

The silver throated tom frowned as he followed the apprentice with his gaze, wondering just what the hell was going on through her brain. Did she realize apprentices weren't allowed outside of the camp alone? Especially not apprentices who were threatening to shred the ears of patrolmates for no reason? He had a good mind to follow after her and drag her to Dawnstar's den. Doubted anybody lower than the leader herself would get through that moss head's brain. Noticing Iceclaw trailing behind - like a good, dutiful warrior - the muscular feline intercepted. Best let the scarred tom know to watch himself. He wouldn't be surprised if Bluepaw got hurt and tried to make herself the victim on a situation of her making. And poor Blackhawk was going to have to deal with that mess too? Poor tom.

"Careful out there. That one seems to have more pride than smarts. If she causes any trouble over this, feel free to call for me. I'll set it all straight," he stated before heading towards his own patrolmates.

Eyes set on the healers, the tom dipped his head in greeting at the oldest, only to turn questioningly at Mossfreckle. At fifteen moons of age, Silverlark was not necessarily super familiar with every single cat in the clan, but he recognized most faces fairly well. He was ashamed to admit that the newest medicine cat apprentice had been one he hadn't exactly seen before. Still, that was no reason to be rude, nope. Instead, the tom offered one of his usual beaming smiles, raising a paw to attempt a gentle - by his admittedly skewed standards - and friendly tap on the shoulder in greeting.

"Hello hello! How do you do? Name's Silverlark! Pleased to meet cha!" he chirped amicably before turning to the scarred medicine cat, his verdant hues resting on hers by instinct, the scars doing little to deter him as he refused to look away. "Sorry for the delay. Ready to head out with yous twos."

@Rose [Lostspark] | @Fawnheart<3 [Mossfreckle] | @Red Dawn [Blackhawk] | @Starphobia [Iceclaw]
| Small talks for Blackhawk and Iceclaw, but no need to respond to him if you don't want to! Would have been in passing chats while moving around to get to his patrol. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 10th, 2024, 07:46 PM
isabella larosa&gt;&gt;

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
->> eelfang [he/him, shc warrior, 17moons] <<-
a small black and white tom with various scars

eelfang snorted a laugh at the apprentices leaf hunting and nodded "its kind of like hunting, except your prey doesnt move or make any sounds. i suppose" head tilted he shrugged, he was familiar with herb patrols but not really the concept of herbs, "i think medicine cats dont need death berries for anything so no, we only have to get the herbs we were assigned to." he explained half heartedly, herbs were seriously not his specialty.

@Eyclore (is that @ correct???? no idea)
gentlemoon was in a giddy. She never did herb patrols before, they seemed calmer then racing across the territory and killing prey. She sighed happily as she padded over, her whiskers twitching. "I'm sure this will be a good day..!" she purred, her voice soft and low. "What herbs do we need?" she mewed.

@al3cc766

THREADS ✧ CHARACTERS
Old February 11th, 2024, 12:11 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Right. Lostspark couldn't lean on anyone for even a second. She grimaced as she watched Bluepaw berate Iceclaw when she had no right to do so - apparently the small smile Lostspark had given the ambitious apprentice had gone straight to her head. Typical. Typical, and rather frustrating. Lostspark would have words for that one when she returned. At least, she knew that Bluepaw would finish the patrol on time.

Mouth turning downward with displeasure, the grey feline turned her face back to where Mossfreckle, and now Silverlark stood. She felt both relieved and full of cowardice that she'd told neither about her vision's return. Her apparent blindness didn't seem to hinder Silverlark at all, however, and Lostspark felt something in her chest tug with phantom pain at the jovial greeting Silverlark had given Mossfreckle, and the reserved one she'd received. "Right." She breathed after a moment, turning to start padding towards camp exit. "Let's go." With that, Lostspark head out.

[ @Fawnheart<3 - Mossfreckle / @Alchemist Kitsune - Silverlark | I'll post in the mossy lookout thread in a bit hang on ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; February 11th, 2024 at 12:11 PM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 06:36 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Foreststrike
Male | 30 Moons | Purrks; none
TAGS; @Yunhos_Personal_Potato | @TheLostAmongTheStars

Foreststrike flicked his tail and grunted
in response to the Mothcloud. He then inspected Nightstalker
briskly. She seemed good enough to get everything done the
right way, get all the herbs collected or whatever. Hmm, alright,
then. Shadowpaw seemed pleasant enough. Well, kind of. She talked
too much. He forced his brain to shut up and dipped his head gruffly
at her. "Hmm. Yes, don't recall any more than one, kit." he
rumbled smoothly. Well, this kiddo seemed rather displeased to be
on the patrol- or she was just so happy she wanted to scream. Either
way, he didn't give a crap about it. He needed to go help Lostspark,
do her a favor by bringing back herbs. "Lets go
get the job done. Shadowpaw, do me the favor of scouting
ahead to find the herbs. Right, let's head out."

[AAH sorry! Me casually being bad at names-
I'm going to be really busy today and tomorrow so if
one of you could pop in the territory first that'd be really
helpful so I don't forget! Feel free to bump me when you
need to]

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently

Last edited by zBlaze; February 12th, 2024 at 06:36 AM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 02:29 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post
Foreststrike
Male | 30 Moons | Purrks; none
TAGS; @Yunhos_Personal_Potato | @TheLostAmongTheStars

Foreststrike flicked his tail and grunted
in response to the Mothcloud. He then inspected Nightstalker
briskly. She seemed good enough to get everything done the
right way, get all the herbs collected or whatever. Hmm, alright,
then. Shadowpaw seemed pleasant enough. Well, kind of. She talked
too much. He forced his brain to shut up and dipped his head gruffly
at her. "Hmm. Yes, don't recall any more than one, kit." he
rumbled smoothly. Well, this kiddo seemed rather displeased to be
on the patrol- or she was just so happy she wanted to scream. Either
way, he didn't give a crap about it. He needed to go help Lostspark,
do her a favor by bringing back herbs. "Lets go
get the job done. Shadowpaw, do me the favor of scouting
ahead to find the herbs. Right, let's head out."

[AAH sorry! Me casually being bad at names-
I'm going to be really busy today and tomorrow so if
one of you could pop in the territory first that'd be really
helpful so I don't forget! Feel free to bump me when you
need to]
(It's ok hehe)
Nightstalker gave a small nod, standing up, the very tall, black furred molly flicked her chipped ear. Following

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old February 17th, 2024, 12:03 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Palepaw headed back into camp, comfrey and lavender in her maw. She was still quite annoyed by her patrolmates – she was a damn apprentice and they didn't even manage to complete the patrol with her?? There were certainly some slacking ShadowClan warriors, but she'd report that to Lostspark. She padded over to the medicine cat and dipped her head in greeting before dropping the herbs.
"I'm back from my patrol. Not sure where my patrolmates went but I wanted to report the patrol in time. I hope this is satisfactory!"

[ @Rose – Lostspark
+2 comfrey, +2 lavender ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 17th, 2024, 01:16 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Frostsnow and bearskull pad up. Frostsnow does a slight bow to the leader and says Hello, we were planning on going on a hunting patrol since the prey storage looks a bit bare. I thought you might want to know before we went. Silentraven should also be joining us.

(hhhh this is literally my first ever patrol post of any variety so sorry if my character sounds rude /gen

mentions: @Undertaker [leader] @Desert Rain Frog [Bearskull] @Ravenswings [Silentraven] )

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop

Last edited by Hestia!; February 17th, 2024 at 01:51 PM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 11:52 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Blackhawk
ShadowClan Warrior

He arrived, padding into the camp, with a stern expression, and went to report.

"Herb patrol completed Lostspark. We found some stinging nettles and and thyme like you asked... Speaking of that..."

He turned the head toward his two patrolmates.

"I think you can both go put the herbs we found in thr storage no?"

@Rose @Shellwhisker @Starphobia
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...