by BEAR.
Last post by Moondapple
Today 08:49 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:39 PM

Old November 22nd, 2017, 04:08 PM
have hope for sinarin

Default Re: The mad sickness ( wolf rp )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"It's none of your business." She growled,taking a step back,but she felt her tail brush against a tree,and knew she would not have time to go tothe left or right if the mad wolf attacked.
"oh its not? i thought it would be nice to know who i was killing but i guess a nameless kill will have to do" she takes a step closer

fallen runs toward were he heard a noise and saw blood from the bushes and gasps "moon no "
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon
Old November 22nd, 2017, 04:13 PM
have hope for sinarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnpaw View Post
@Swiftheart
(I think I'm going to change Bloody's name to "Fear" To avoid confusion)
Storm had smelled Blood nearby and panic struck him. "Blood," He growled, "Back off." He bared his teeth and raised his hackles; he was getting big and with his fur sticking up, actually looked fairly frightening. He had his father's snarl after all. He stepped slowly in front of Cloud. Run, he thought, I don't want you to pay for my mistakes.
blood looks over quickly to storm " no freak why are you here why did fear keep you alive " she barked
Old November 22nd, 2017, 04:20 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymoon View Post

blood looks over quickly to storm " no freak why are you here why did fear keep you alive " she barked
He bristled and growled, "Why would he leave you alive you sniveling creature? You don't question Fear." He didn't mean it like that. He felt bad for her honestly, but he had to look ferocious to stay alive, he had to say what they'd want to hear. Don't question Fear. It'd been rule number one his whole life.
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind
Old November 22nd, 2017, 04:21 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
@Swiftheart
(I think I'm going to change Bloody's name to "Fear" To avoid confusion)
Storm had smelled Blood nearby and panic struck him. "Blood," He growled, "Back off." He bared his teeth and raised his hackles; he was getting big and with his fur sticking up, actually looked fairly frightening. He had his father's snarl after all. He stepped slowly in front of Cloud. Run, he thought, I don't want you to pay for my mistakes.
Quote:

"oh its not? i thought it would be nice to know who i was killing but i guess a nameless kill will have to do" she takes a step closer

fallen runs toward were he heard a noise and saw blood from the bushes and gasps "moon no "
Quote:

Cloud stayed where she was,but she wasent scared anymore.She got ready to assist freak,ready to attack at a moment's notice,making sure to rember his name.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 22nd, 2017, 04:24 PM
have hope for sinarin

Quote:
He bristled and growled, "Why would he leave you alive you sniveling creature? You don't question Fear." He didn't mean it like that. He felt bad for her honestly, but he had to look ferocious to stay alive, he had to say what they'd want to hear. Don't question Fear. It'd been rule number one his whole life.
"oh i not questioning fear i was asking you you and your mother and your brother are all mistakes and i heard what you where planing and you will never leave the pack of fear i will die before i let you leave" she growled

fallen jumps out of the bushes and lands on top of blood " moon stop this, this is not you " he says and looks over to the other wolfs " run please i dont want anyone else hurt because of my sister" he says before yelping as blood bit his paw
Old November 22nd, 2017, 04:33 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:

"oh i not questioning fear i was asking you you and your mother and your brother are all mistakes and i heard what you where planing and you will never leave the pack of fear i will die before i let you leave" she growled

fallen jumps out of the bushes and lands on top of blood " moon stop this, this is not you " he says and looks over to the other wolfs " run please i dont want anyone else hurt because of my sister" he says before yelping as blood bit his paw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Cloud stayed where she was,but she wasent scared anymore.She got ready to assist freak,ready to attack at a moment's notice,making sure to rember his name.
Storm bared his teeth and barked "RUN!" To Cloud. He was standing his ground. He couldn't leave, he wouldn't leave his family, he would take the punishments, but he needed to stay. He grasped Blood's scruff to try and pull her away from her brother. It was difficult, as she was full grown and he still had a couple months, but he was strong and was able to hold her back for a crucial moment.
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
Old November 22nd, 2017, 04:45 PM
have hope for sinarin

Quote:
Storm bared his teeth and barked "RUN!" To Cloud. He was standing his ground. He couldn't leave, he wouldn't leave his family, he would take the punishments, but he needed to stay. He grasped Blood's scruff to try and pull her away from her brother. It was difficult, as she was full grown and he still had a couple months, but he was strong and was able to hold her back for a crucial moment.
blood spat at freak and fallen "my name is not moon its BLOOD" she yelled at fallen "i am ashamed to call you my brother i should have killed you at the same time as sun and remember when you and mother said that i was here for a reson i found why i am here to rid you filthy things of life and that is what i will do i will kill you someday " she yelled and walked closer to her brother after getting free of freak " that day is today" and pounced on fallen and wispered something in his ear that only he could hear " say hello to mother and sun for me "

fallen doges the best as possible a bite to the neck and blood bit the ground she quickly sliced fallens ear
Old November 22nd, 2017, 04:48 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Quote:
"I'm not leaving you to die!" She snapped,but took a step back.If she ran,she could go back to her pack and forget this ever happened,but if she left him to die,his pack would surley hunt her down after finding she had a part to play in this,and then there would only be more dead wolves that she could have saved.She hesitated,unsure wether she should listen or help.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 22nd, 2017, 04:50 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:

blood spat at freak and fallen "my name is not moon its BLOOD" she yelled at fallen "i am ashamed to call you my brother i should have killed you at the same time as sun and remember when you and mother said that i was here for a reson i found why i am here to rid you filthy things of life and that is what i will do i will kill you someday " she yelled and walked closer to her brother after getting free of freak " that day is today" and pounced on fallen and wispered something in his ear that only he could hear " say hello to mother and sun for me "

fallen doges the best as possible a bite to the neck and blood bit the ground she quickly sliced fallens ear
The dark grey male bit into Blood's haunch and pulled back, causing some of the flesh to tear and hoping to distract her for a moment.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 04:56 PM
have hope for sinarin

Quote:
The dark grey male bit into Blood's haunch and pulled back, causing some of the flesh to tear and hoping to distract her for a moment.
blood yelps as freak bit her haunches she gets off of fallen and says nothing as she walks to freak and wispers to him " i will do your father a favor so you dont cause any more troble " and falls unconsioes as fallen hit her with a very strong hit to the back of the head with a branch "i am going to try to help her want to help i know where we can take her that she will be less likly to atack us " he said when he droped the branch