Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:26 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM

Old December 15th, 2023, 07:09 AM

Bump Policy: Every 30 minutes at the most!
My Mood: Mysterious
Default My Lucid Dreaming

When I arrived: I arrived in the church car, next Yui, considering my brothers, the Mukami brothers, sent me to stay with these homicidal morons. Yui looked at me curiously, and I looked at her like, "Yeah kid, don't be excited for where your going, you'll be hit on, biten, and bacically killed by their crazy mother." Eventually, we arrived and ofc, like in the anime, it started to rain. And eventually turned into a rainstorm. Yui stood at the gate with me, and then looked at me, "What's your name? I'm Yui, Yui Komori!" I remember her saying something close to that, and I think I responded with, "Vivienne Bella Mukami, call me Viv or Bella." Then we walked through the gate (that sounded weird but yk what I mean) and hurried into the mansion. Yui trembled and said, "What do we do now?" I shrugged and pulled Yui aside to warn her who the family is. I'm NOT going to let Yui find out the hard way, I'm not like that. I told her what I am as well, and who my faimily is.

NOTE: I am a half-vampire. A half-vampire, or HV, is where one parent is mortal and the other is immortal. Some things include still being able to be bitten (sadly), being able to bite, but not needing the blood to survive.

Yui looked at me like, "Wth, your a WHAT??" I told her to just go forward and deal with it (lmao). Yui listened, and went forward to Ayato. Ayato opened one eye and looke at me like, "Hello, don't wake me up, 'cause I BITE." I bared my lovley fangs at him and he rolled his eyes. Ayato closed his eyes, and Yui looked at him and said, "Hello? Wake up! Can I talk to your older brother?" or something that annoyed Ayato. Ayato grabbed Yui and pushed her down. I snorted, and told her that I warned her. XD. Ayato sat up, "Pancake. Why the hell did you do that?" Yui looked helpless for a moment and then looked at me. Like I was gonna say anything more! Reji appeard, "Great, we got two more arrivals." Reji pushed his glasses up like, "Yeah, I'm the smartest here," no the hell you ain't! Reji lead me, Yui, and a glaring Ayato into the living room. He asked who we are, and I repeated what I said to Yui, that I was Vivienne Bella Mukami, or Viv/ Bella. Reji looked at me and said, "So your their little sister? You don't seem immortal." I glared at him and then showed him my fangs again like, yeah, yeah, I'm their sister. He looked at me then muttered something that sounded like, "Hv of course, why didn't I know that." He walked up to Shu on the couch and Ayato started yelling at him, it went something like this, and I tried desperatly not to crack up:

Ayato: DO YOU KNOW WHY WE HAVE VISITORS????!!!!
Shu: (and note, lazily too) Mabye.
Ayato: DON'T GIVE ME THIS MABYE CRAP, DO YOU KNOW WHY??
Reji: Were you notified about visitors?
Shu: The church said that we would have one mortal visitor, and one hv visitor, and I see that they are succsefully here.
Ayato: GET UP YOU LAZY IDIOT!!!!!!
Shu: Why should I?
Reji: For what?
Shu: Brides.

Yeah, it went on and on. Eventually Liato apeared and started looking H U N G R Y, so, for the third damn time, I bared my fangs at him, and warned him to stay away. Subaru (we'll get into our relationship later) shouted at Yui, punched the wall ofc, and then stared at me like "Hello?" eventually, he worked up the nerve to speak to me (hehe, he already liked me) and said "Your an immortal, I can tell, but you emmit a slight human scent, why?" I explained that I was an hv, and he didn't talk to me after that. Kanato came in and started talking about random things, ofc also holding his bear he named 'Teddy'. Reji sent Yui to Ayato's room, since she knew what they were (your welcome Yui), and they started asking me questiones. Reji asked, "So your the Mukami's sister correct? Why did they send you here?" I shrugged, "Probally for the same reason Yui got sent here." I responded. Kanato looked at me, with a creepy stare, and then said, "Would you like to see my doll collection?" (please note, in the anime, Kanato litterally has a room where there are prezerved past sacrifice brides, and it's creapy to see, so I don't recomend it) Reji kicked Kanato out, and appologized to me about it. He told me to sit, and Shu started asking me questions. "So, wich one of us interests you, and if you must know, since you are hv, we will be gentle with you, knowing that they all have highly sensitive skin." I, personally, did not know that. I shrugged, "I dunno, I guess whichever one seems to catch my attention." I took a small, miniature glance at Subaru (yes, he is named after a car company, but its pronounced 'Sabaro') Reji and Shu noticed my glance, and looked at me and Subaru. Eventually, they figured it out, and sent me and Subaru to Subaru's room.

School: Ugh, I hated this part, I didn't get to raid the fridge like I wanted to... anyway, I was in a class with my brothers, Kou and Yuma (I thought it was pronounced 'Cow' too, but it's actually pronounced 'Ceow', what does an extra damn letter do, blegh, and Yuma's name is pronounced 'Yooma') Subaru, (our relationship grew in like, 2 hours, and the relationship growth was drastic) and a few other people I don't know. Subaru watched me as I talked to my brothers (he HATES Kou) and glared at my brothers. "Bell!! Missed you sis!" Yuma said as he ruffled my perfect hair that took a while to get the tangles out, ugh. Kou hugged me, and said, "So kitten, I don't care if you've been gone 4 hours, how was the hour car ride? How are you? Your clearly not bitten thankfully! Are you guys getting along?" Gods, I forgot all the questions he bombarded me with, uuuugh. Kou smiled as I told him about Yui, and about the fight Ayato and Shu got into, (it was because Shu bit Yui before Ayato could, like in the anime) and about 'Baru ofc!! He looked over at a very jealous and angry Subaru and snorted (he's my favourite brother, my favourites in order are, Kou, Yuma, Azusa, and whatever the hell our oldest brothers name is) "At least they understand that you have sensitive skin! You are polar opposite of Azusa when it comes to pain!" (I really am, irl and shift) I asked him if he could shut up (lol) for a moment so I could talk to Yuma. Yuma hugged me (gladly without putting my hair in mor knots, ugh, gonna take mor 20 minutes to fix it so I don't look homeless, UUUUUGH) "You ok Bella?" I nodded, knowing full well he was about to interregate me like Kou did, "Are you ok? We can bring you back home?" I shook my head, "No, I'm fine, and next time, please don't ruffle my hair, you know how much I hate tangles." He chuckled, "Yeah, sorry Bella, I forgot, so, I heard about a mortal living there? Named Yui?" Ok, so yeaaaah, he knew about her... great... now it's time to persuade my brothers not to kidnap Yui, or, according to Ayato, Pancake. XD. "Uuuuh, yeah, she and I arrived at the same time, and let's, er, NOT kidnap her?" Yuma laughed, "Of course we're not gonna kidnap her, I just wanted to make sure!" Yuma nipped my neck, and damn, now I know what they mean by 'sensitive skin', it hurt like H E L L.

Alright!!! So, I hope you enjoyed a snipet of my lucid dreaming story!!

If you wanna shift/ lucid dream, you can vm me if you have any questions!!

Bye,
-_-_Dark_-_-

@Bluestar3235