Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:49 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM

Old November 4th, 2017, 07:46 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

❝ I think I'm in love with you. ❞

Soft wisps of air broke through the she-cat's lips, as she hurriedly brought Rosewing out from the camp entrance. Maplebrook was scared. Not even scared, maybe terrified would be a better word to describe it. Tonight was special for her, and by the next morning her and Rosewing would either be ignoring each other, or they'd be snuggled up beside one another. The mainly-alabaster feline was certain that the former option would be the result of how the whole scenario would play out; but she still hoped. Her heart still hoped that the latter would be the result, despite her conscious telling her otherwise.

Now the pair stood in a fairly moonlit area, with the cool breeze gently combing through the trees. The bi-coloured female took a strong gulp of fresh air, turning herself around to face the blue-eyed beauty in front of her.
"R-Rosewing," she began, on a fairly shaky note. Before she continued on, the she-cat readjusted herself. Straightening out her body, and then loosening up her shoulders. A new strike of confidence filled through her bloodstream, the adrenaline kicking in. Maplebrook steadied herself, muttering a quick 'you got this' underneath her breath.
"Rosewing, I think I'm in love with you. No, scratch that. I'm head-over-heels, utterly in love with you, and I'm sorry if this stops us from being friends. I just couldn't keep it bundled up any longer." Her voice was soft, but somewhat loud; with a hint of a British accent lingering. Her amber pools fluttered across the female ahead of her, as if they needed to just be close to her body. After a small pause, Maplebrook began to speak up once again,
"And - And, I get it if you don't feel the same way, but I wanted to get it out."

The moths still ate away at her insides, but now it felt as if snakes were creeping across her throat; beginning to increase their grip around her neck. She felt awkward, but the air around the two wasn't as tense as she thought it would be. Still, her patient self waited for Rosewing's response; as if she was almost anticipating the outcome
@mysterious meraki
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; November 4th, 2017 at 07:46 PM.
Old November 4th, 2017, 08:58 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankenpaws View Post
❝ I think I'm in love with you. ❞

Soft wisps of air broke through the she-cat's lips, as she hurriedly brought Rosewing out from the camp entrance. Maplebrook was scared. Not even scared, maybe terrified would be a better word to describe it. Tonight was special for her, and by the next morning her and Rosewing would either be ignoring each other, or they'd be snuggled up beside one another. The mainly-alabaster feline was certain that the former option would be the result of how the whole scenario would play out; but she still hoped. Her heart still hoped that the latter would be the result, despite her conscious telling her otherwise.

Now the pair stood in a fairly moonlit area, with the cool breeze gently combing through the trees. The bi-coloured female took a strong gulp of fresh air, turning herself around to face the blue-eyed beauty in front of her.
"R-Rosewing," she began, on a fairly shaky note. Before she continued on, the she-cat readjusted herself. Straightening out her body, and then loosening up her shoulders. A new strike of confidence filled through her bloodstream, the adrenaline kicking in. Maplebrook steadied herself, muttering a quick 'you got this' underneath her breath.
"Rosewing, I think I'm in love with you. No, scratch that. I'm head-over-heels, utterly in love with you, and I'm sorry if this stops us from being friends. I just couldn't keep it bundled up any longer." Her voice was soft, but somewhat loud; with a hint of a British accent lingering. Her amber pools fluttered across the female ahead of her, as if they needed to just be close to her body. After a small pause, Maplebrook began to speak up once again,
"And - And, I get it if you don't feel the same way, but I wanted to get it out."

The moths still ate away at her insides, but now it felt as if snakes were creeping across her throat; beginning to increase their grip around her neck. She felt awkward, but the air around the two wasn't as tense as she thought it would be. Still, her patient self waited for Rosewing's response; as if she was almost anticipating the outcome
@mysterious meraki
The crisp, clear winter air didn't bother the Ragdoll, her pelt warming her just as the air chilled her. Rosewing's pale blue gaze followed her good friend as they both headed out of the camp. While Rosewing herself was curious as to why they were leaving the camp in the night, she wasn't at all nervous. Her eyes shown with their usual joyous glimmer as they headed out to the moonlit clearing.
The small skip in her step that Rosewing carried with her remained as they walked, before coming to a hault. The flame point was no idiot, and she noticed the nervous aura that surrounded her good friend, but her naivety kept her from understanding what was making Maplebrook so nervous.

Rosewing faced the bi-coloured she-cat, her blue eyes searching the other's face. When Maplebrook's crisp voice broke the still air, Rosewing listened. The words traveled from the other molly's mouth straight to her own heart, and a smile began to form on her maw. Rosewing got to her paws and sat closer to her good friend, and gently pressed her forehead and nose to Maplebrook's, before sitting back and looking her in the eyes.
"Maplebrook," she said quietly, voice laced with giddy joy. "I just so happen to also be head over heels with this one she-cat. She's absolutely stunning; the moon to my sun. The fire to my ice. She's the one for me and i know it. Maplebrook, I'm in love with you." She purred, feeling happier than she'd ever felt; she was practically floating.

Rosewing hadn't ever been in love, but she was certain this is what it felt like. She felt it in her heart.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; November 4th, 2017 at 09:16 PM.
Old November 5th, 2017, 07:12 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

and so, with his paranoia ever-so present, russetstar shook his head as he padded into the territory, eyes scanning around for some sort of notice of prey, of something the leader would be able to hunt to take his mind off of the growing tensions between the two clans- thunderclan and windclan, that is. not his own, but two that could affect the clan which lived off of the river, two clans which both bordered riverclan! it was stressing him out just to think about the consequences as he padded through the area with a huff, shaking his head once more with disappointment. was this what it had come to, conflict every second?
Old November 6th, 2017, 11:34 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
The crisp, clear winter air didn't bother the Ragdoll, her pelt warming her just as the air chilled her. Rosewing's pale blue gaze followed her good friend as they both headed out of the camp. While Rosewing herself was curious as to why they were leaving the camp in the night, she wasn't at all nervous. Her eyes shown with their usual joyous glimmer as they headed out to the moonlit clearing.
The small skip in her step that Rosewing carried with her remained as they walked, before coming to a hault. The flame point was no idiot, and she noticed the nervous aura that surrounded her good friend, but her naivety kept her from understanding what was making Maplebrook so nervous.

Rosewing faced the bi-coloured she-cat, her blue eyes searching the other's face. When Maplebrook's crisp voice broke the still air, Rosewing listened. The words traveled from the other molly's mouth straight to her own heart, and a smile began to form on her maw. Rosewing got to her paws and sat closer to her good friend, and gently pressed her forehead and nose to Maplebrook's, before sitting back and looking her in the eyes.
"Maplebrook," she said quietly, voice laced with giddy joy. "I just so happen to also be head over heels with this one she-cat. She's absolutely stunning; the moon to my sun. The fire to my ice. She's the one for me and i know it. Maplebrook, I'm in love with you." She purred, feeling happier than she'd ever felt; she was practically floating.

Rosewing hadn't ever been in love, but she was certain this is what it felt like. She felt it in her heart.
Maplebrook averted her gaze upwards from the ground, feeling the heat from the other molly as she nestled into her fur. Amber eyes as wide as savanna plains, seeming like they were searching for something, even though that something was the ice-cold pools that stared straight back at them. She was hooked. Absolutely, 100% hooked, on the femme in front of her. The chilly breeze was the only thing that reminded the she-cat that this wasn't a dream, because otherwise she'd never believe this was actually happening. Riverclan was already filled with so much romance, and to think that her and Rosewing would add to that surprised her. In a good way, of course. The best way. Never in a million moons would Maplebrook of seen this coming. She always knew that she was fond of females, since she was born almost, and now for her to be staring; face-to-face, with the cat whom she loved most.... Oh, how breath-taking it was.

Her tail coiled around itself as the snakes from before released their grasp on her neck. She could breathe. Air flourished in and out from her parted lips, blossoming as she exhaled it into the cool air.
"That was beautiful. You - You're beautiful." The female spoke up, happiness soon to hit her like a ton of bricks. When the joy flooded through her veins, Maplebrook couldn't help but rumble out a few purrs of glee. Her chubby cheeks brushed against the molly's softer ones, with Maplebrook now pacing around her on all-fours. Dainty paws failed to stay still, constantly twitching, as were her velvet-like audits. If a cat could blush, then her entire body would be a burning scarlet. But, instead, her body temperature just rose.
"Hey," she paused in her ambling about, suddenly deciding on something to stay. Whether Rosewing was fine with it or not would be another question.
"Why don't we start up our own family?" she asked, her voice clearly on a high note; which signified excitement for the female.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old November 9th, 2017, 01:46 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The Chausie had never been planning on any of this. Ever since Jema's disappearance, he had never planned to fall in love again. And yet it was funny... love didn't seem to care what he wanted, all it wanted to do was mess with his head. And yes, it had done quite the number on the young tom. Who would have thought that he - that HE, of all cats, would be in love with a ShadowClan cat? His fur was sleek and clean, neatly groomed as always, but there was something off about him. For the first time in... well... a very long time, he hadn't so much as winked at another she cat. Shiverlight had been the one and only cat on his mind. Does it have to be like this? Right now he was heading towards the border in hopes of seeing this cat who had caught his feelings. Who would, most likely, break his heart.

Her name was almost like poison to him, he could feel it intoxicating his heart and mind, and it only made him more uncomfortable. It was like he couldn't escape the strangeness of feeling like he really loved someone again. Love was a funny thing. If this was just a simple crush, he would have been long over it. Those tiny little insignificant one or two moon long flirt-fests were what had given Charmpelt his entertainment in the past. But it had been well over two moons, and he was still seeing Shiverlight now. Originally it had been blamed on her, that she was too hard to get to, that he needed to stick around and make sure he could make her fall in love. But there were times that he was pretty sure it wasn't just... well... him trying to win her heart so he could break it. It was him trying to win her heart so that he could save it.

And as he headed through the territory, a scent - disguised, perhaps, but one that he would recognize anywhere - came to his attention. Shiverlight... And like StarClan had given him wings, Charmpelt launched foward, heading towards the scent until he came to a bush near the border. Crouching down, he could see his unwilling love curled up inside. "Shiverlight?" His voice was gentle, and this time, held not even the smallest bit of flirtatious affection in it. Instead, there was something there that he hadn't heard in his own voice for a very long time - true care. True... love. @Celestial
Shiverlight merely twitched when the face of charmpelt appeared between the branches of the bush. She had been silently hoping this would happen for a long time now. Sitting awake in this stupid bush and hoping someone would find her. What a coincidence it happened to be the cat she really wanted to see. with a graceful lick she cleaned off her chest and than looked back at charmepelt as if she wasn't amused or didn't need him here. Looking weak at this point could never go over well for me. Need to stay strong. Don't crack. "what?" snapped the she cat looking at him with a posionous glare.

If she wasn't trying to impress him by keeping a straight face she would be bursting out in tears and embracing him like they were good friends. Shiverlight sat up and blinked a few times before quickly licking her chest fur a few times to look more presentable. "Do you know it's wrong to go waking up pro ple with your thunderous paws" she said defiantly lifting her chin at him. She studied his face for a moment and saw how his eyes sparkled wih concern. Her tail quivered as feeling surged through her and she was weakened. She slightly lowered her chin and looked at him face to face.

She realized how short she was compared to the Tom, how insignificant she was compared to his rugged handsome face. She blinked a few times and between them could see dogbloods smirk she flinched back and than released a heavy sigh. Weak. she leaned forward and pressed her nose against charmpelts. A static shock going through her nose and up through her face. She than quick as it had happend she pulled back and gasped. WEAKLING! her heart was beating faster than ever and now she was heaving heavy breaths and looking side to side for an escape route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Alright! And sure, my only request is that I get to see it if you do

Rainpelt glanced over at the Clementinepaw, studying her form with a severe gaze. After a long moment of looking over the younger cat, the warrior gave a shallow nod. "That's fine," she murmured. "Now before we start looking for an actual fish, there's something important that you need to see. Come this way, and tread lightly," she added, stalking along the bank five or six fox lengths to a more shallow part of the stream where a cluster of fallen branches were partially submerged in the stream. "Take a look at those branches. See how they all seem to curve very sharply that way just after they touch the water? That's some kind of trick the water plays on our eyes." Turning to her side, the gray warrior gently slid her silver tail into the water, until half o it was submerged, the fur on her tail lifting to sway in the gently current, her tail at the same sharp angle. "See? It's important to know that, because if you aim for a fish where you think it is, you may miss entirely. You have to take aim with this trick of the eye in mind." At that moment, a tiny perch swam curiously out from under the shelter of the branch, staring hungrily at Rainpelt's tail. Without taking her eyes off the fish, Rainpelt spoke very softly. "See that? When you're ready, take the stance I showed you. Take your paw and as fast as you can, try and push it out of the water. Imagine you were trying to splash a cat on your other side with a fast, sideways paw strike." Rainpelt waited for the shecat to try the technique, hoping she didn't get her tail nipped first.

[ Going to be short! Just wanted to get it done c: ]

Clem watched rainpelt and beamed when she praised her for her crouch. She happily plodded after the grey she cat and gently sat just beside her as she examined the sticks in water. "But- how? Isn't water clear?" she meowed watching the water make a strange ripple when it flowed behind the stick. She smiled happily and stood up as she gently let her tail slide in. She swallowed hard and looked back at rainpelt. She nervously crouched and studied the she cats tail. With a heavy breath she raised her paw and than she swung it way to hard which sent her off balance, she than felt her gravity shift and she plummeted into the water sending droplets of frigid water into the air. She barely got out her yowl of dismay before it was drowned by the water hitting her face and shocking her system.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 10th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Clem watched rainpelt and beamed when she praised her for her crouch. She happily plodded after the grey she cat and gently sat just beside her as she examined the sticks in water. "But- how? Isn't water clear?" she meowed watching the water make a strange ripple when it flowed behind the stick. She smiled happily and stood up as she gently let her tail slide in. She swallowed hard and looked back at rainpelt. She nervously crouched and studied the she cats tail. With a heavy breath she raised her paw and than she swung it way to hard which sent her off balance, she than felt her gravity shift and she plummeted into the water sending droplets of frigid water into the air. She barely got out her yowl of dismay before it was drowned by the water hitting her face and shocking her system.
Several things happened in a quick moment that Rainpelt didn't like. First, when the apprentice smacked the water, some of the spray struck her in the side. Next, when they cried out, it was just close enough to her that it hurt her ears. Third, when Clementinepaw fell into the water, she splashed Rainpelt for the second time in as many seconds, and now her back was soaked with frigid water. Instinctively, she gritted her teeth and hissed at the shocking cold. She took a second to take a deep breath before turning around to check on Clementinepaw. "I guess it's a good thing we started in the shallow water," she remarked. "Here, climb on out. It may not be leafbare yet, but cold water and cold weather are a bad mix. Get the water in your fur out like this," she said, shaking her body so that a thin spray went everywhere.

Old November 11th, 2017, 10:20 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Shiverlight merely twitched when the face of charmpelt appeared between the branches of the bush. She had been silently hoping this would happen for a long time now. Sitting awake in this stupid bush and hoping someone would find her. What a coincidence it happened to be the cat she really wanted to see. with a graceful lick she cleaned off her chest and than looked back at charmepelt as if she wasn't amused or didn't need him here. Looking weak at this point could never go over well for me. Need to stay strong. Don't crack. "what?" snapped the she cat looking at him with a posionous glare.

If she wasn't trying to impress him by keeping a straight face she would be bursting out in tears and embracing him like they were good friends. Shiverlight sat up and blinked a few times before quickly licking her chest fur a few times to look more presentable. "Do you know it's wrong to go waking up pro ple with your thunderous paws" she said defiantly lifting her chin at him. She studied his face for a moment and saw how his eyes sparkled wih concern. Her tail quivered as feeling surged through her and she was weakened. She slightly lowered her chin and looked at him face to face.

She realized how short she was compared to the Tom, how insignificant she was compared to his rugged handsome face. She blinked a few times and between them could see dogbloods smirk she flinched back and than released a heavy sigh. Weak. she leaned forward and pressed her nose against charmpelts. A static shock going through her nose and up through her face. She than quick as it had happend she pulled back and gasped. WEAKLING! her heart was beating faster than ever and now she was heaving heavy breaths and looking side to side for an escape route.

The Chausie jerked back like he had been slashed in the face. If this was what he was getting for being caring, well, fine. He should have expected as much from Shiverlight - but maybe he had been hoping for more. It was hard to fall in love, and he had fallen for the last she cat he would have expected. She was the opposite of his previous love. She wasn't sweet, or gentle, or anything like that. She was tough - and seemed unwilling to show any feelings. She had been a challenge for him, and normally Charmpelt got bored of cats like that, but he was never getting bored of her. Charmpelt wished that he had never set eyes on the she cat. This cat had turned his life upside down, and had turned him into... into someone who didn't even feel like himself anymore. He wasn't himself. He hadn't been flirting, or on only very rare occasions, and it was clear to see that he had even changed his own gait.

He walked differently, he acted differently... was there any denying that he was in love? Not anymore. He couldn't say anything about not being in love... because there was nothing to say about it. "Well, maybe if you weren't on RiverClan territory, I wouldn't have woken you up. Now what's wrong, what happen-" But that was as far as he got, because in the next second, Shiverlight's nose was pressed against his own. It happened quick, and it ended just as quickly, leaving the tom speechless. He couldn't say anything. His mouth opened and closed, but for once, the Chausie was lost for words. What was he supposed to say about this? "I... um... you, uh... what?" Well, he could always do what he did best.

Be charming. Except that didn't seem appropriate here, since this was something different from what he had expected. Charmpelt knew that he was in love with Shiverlight - this had just confirmed it. She surprised him. She did the unexpected. Maybe in that way, she was similar to Jema - or maybe he just loved her because she was herself. Because she was so unique, and cool, and strangely enough, he thought that this could actually work. Maybe there was a way that the two of them could go off, and they would be in their own world - a world where they would be together, forever. A world where the Clans couldn't interfere. Yes... Charmpelt almost liked the sound of that.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 12th, 2017, 11:23 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
The Chausie jerked back like he had been slashed in the face. If this was what he was getting for being caring, well, fine. He should have expected as much from Shiverlight - but maybe he had been hoping for more. It was hard to fall in love, and he had fallen for the last she cat he would have expected. She was the opposite of his previous love. She wasn't sweet, or gentle, or anything like that. She was tough - and seemed unwilling to show any feelings. She had been a challenge for him, and normally Charmpelt got bored of cats like that, but he was never getting bored of her. Charmpelt wished that he had never set eyes on the she cat. This cat had turned his life upside down, and had turned him into... into someone who didn't even feel like himself anymore. He wasn't himself. He hadn't been flirting, or on only very rare occasions, and it was clear to see that he had even changed his own gait.

He walked differently, he acted differently... was there any denying that he was in love? Not anymore. He couldn't say anything about not being in love... because there was nothing to say about it. "Well, maybe if you weren't on RiverClan territory, I wouldn't have woken you up. Now what's wrong, what happen-" But that was as far as he got, because in the next second, Shiverlight's nose was pressed against his own. It happened quick, and it ended just as quickly, leaving the tom speechless. He couldn't say anything. His mouth opened and closed, but for once, the Chausie was lost for words. What was he supposed to say about this? "I... um... you, uh... what?" Well, he could always do what he did best.

Be charming. Except that didn't seem appropriate here, since this was something different from what he had expected. Charmpelt knew that he was in love with Shiverlight - this had just confirmed it. She surprised him. She did the unexpected. Maybe in that way, she was similar to Jema - or maybe he just loved her because she was herself. Because she was so unique, and cool, and strangely enough, he thought that this could actually work. Maybe there was a way that the two of them could go off, and they would be in their own world - a world where they would be together, forever. A world where the Clans couldn't interfere. Yes... Charmpelt almost liked the sound of that.

Ah I'm a mess, bare with me ]

Her eyes burned into him steadily. She was afraid of what he would do next, all he had done throughout their- affair was flirt with her and she shot him done. And yet now she found herself sitting on the tips of her toes, whiskers twitching and eyes stretched wide, Watching his in an intent stare. She was confused how the tables had turned, how the balance had shifted. She shut her eyes and shy'd away for a moment, there had been so much they went through. Being caught and managing to escape it, secret meetings at dawn or twilight. If wS sickening to think his much he had changed her, he sply threw coal into her fire and made her blaze more angrily than ever before. But it wasn't a bad blaze. Perhaps it was a passionte and confused blaze, and she wasn't sure how she felt about it quite yet. A mixture of strong emotions she couldn't contain or hide any longer. She say back into her moss best and watched him from where she sat, words couldn't begin to explain what she wanted to say. There was simply not enough seasons to occupy how she felt. "charmpelt, I love you" she bit her tongue at the irony. Perhaps she had fallen for one who would simply let her fall and not care to catch her, or that's how it had seemed. Because as of right now this heartless flirt looked as gentle as a best friend... Or lover. Bile Rose in shiverlight throat and suddenly she was lost for words again, searching the catacombs of her mind for a simple sentence, a conclusion. None came to her. So she sat, expecting charmpelt to break into a fit of curious laughter. She could take whatever he would dare day to her now, she was stone. A closed case. No words could possibly away her, not from him at least, dogblood on the other paw. She shivered again.

François Lelord

Old November 15th, 2017, 06:48 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Ah I'm a mess, bare with me ]

Her eyes burned into him steadily. She was afraid of what he would do next, all he had done throughout their- affair was flirt with her and she shot him done. And yet now she found herself sitting on the tips of her toes, whiskers twitching and eyes stretched wide, Watching his in an intent stare. She was confused how the tables had turned, how the balance had shifted. She shut her eyes and shy'd away for a moment, there had been so much they went through. Being caught and managing to escape it, secret meetings at dawn or twilight. If wS sickening to think his much he had changed her, he sply threw coal into her fire and made her blaze more angrily than ever before. But it wasn't a bad blaze. Perhaps it was a passionte and confused blaze, and she wasn't sure how she felt about it quite yet. A mixture of strong emotions she couldn't contain or hide any longer. She say back into her moss best and watched him from where she sat, words couldn't begin to explain what she wanted to say. There was simply not enough seasons to occupy how she felt. "charmpelt, I love you" she bit her tongue at the irony. Perhaps she had fallen for one who would simply let her fall and not care to catch her, or that's how it had seemed. Because as of right now this heartless flirt looked as gentle as a best friend... Or lover. Bile Rose in shiverlight throat and suddenly she was lost for words again, searching the catacombs of her mind for a simple sentence, a conclusion. None came to her. So she sat, expecting charmpelt to break into a fit of curious laughter. She could take whatever he would dare day to her now, she was stone. A closed case. No words could possibly away her, not from him at least, dogblood on the other paw. She shivered again.
I love you. The words hit Charmpelt harder then he ever would have imagined. The tom staggered backwards, his eyes widening. He didn't want this... he had never thought... but she... love?? "I..." He loved her too. He knew he did. Say something, say something, say something... "Told you you'd fall for me." That was the best he could do at the moment, a weak smile stretched across his maw. It was funny, normally he was the one making she cats feel flattered and warm and happy, but Shiverlight had just done the unthinkable to him. Charmpelt had never thought he would experience true love again. After his first love disappeared, it was like he had given up on life. On love. He had given up on pretty much everything but flirting, and keeping his heart safe.

Yet here had come the last cat he would have thought to win it, and she had defied his every expectation. What was next? What could possibly come next, after something like that? He didn't know what to say. He needed to tell her, tell her that he loved her too, tell her everything... everything. "But, you aren't the only one with a confession to make... I, um..." His voice trailed off and he bit his lip, looking down at the ground. This felt strangely like a betrayal to Jema, even though he knew she would want him to be happy. This was probably honoring her more then anything else he had done within the past few moons. "I love you too." Those words came so easily to him, even though he was saying them to a she cat outside of his family - and really, really meaning them - for only the second time in his life.

There had been those apprentice crushes, those flirt targets, but they were nothing compared to this. Now they could be happy. Maybe Shiverlight would join RiverClan, or... or should Charmpelt join ShadowClan? Maybe they could stay with their own clans, just as it had been. Just as long as they could be actually happy and together. That was all Charmpelt cared about now.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 15th, 2017, 08:32 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
I love you. The words hit Charmpelt harder then he ever would have imagined. The tom staggered backwards, his eyes widening. He didn't want this... he had never thought... but she... love?? "I..." He loved her too. He knew he did. Say something, say something, say something... "Told you you'd fall for me." That was the best he could do at the moment, a weak smile stretched across his maw. It was funny, normally he was the one making she cats feel flattered and warm and happy, but Shiverlight had just done the unthinkable to him. Charmpelt had never thought he would experience true love again. After his first love disappeared, it was like he had given up on life. On love. He had given up on pretty much everything but flirting, and keeping his heart safe.

Yet here had come the last cat he would have thought to win it, and she had defied his every expectation. What was next? What could possibly come next, after something like that? He didn't know what to say. He needed to tell her, tell her that he loved her too, tell her everything... everything. "But, you aren't the only one with a confession to make... I, um..." His voice trailed off and he bit his lip, looking down at the ground. This felt strangely like a betrayal to Jema, even though he knew she would want him to be happy. This was probably honoring her more then anything else he had done within the past few moons. "I love you too." Those words came so easily to him, even though he was saying them to a she cat outside of his family - and really, really meaning them - for only the second time in his life.

There had been those apprentice crushes, those flirt targets, but they were nothing compared to this. Now they could be happy. Maybe Shiverlight would join RiverClan, or... or should Charmpelt join ShadowClan? Maybe they could stay with their own clans, just as it had been. Just as long as they could be actually happy and together. That was all Charmpelt cared about now.
Shiverlight didn't flick an ear at his reaction, she had expected his shock and utter surprise from the start and his was certainly no different than when she had dreamt it up. There was something unbelievably charming about charmpelt that she couldn't resist, something she had been fighting against since the day he saw her on the border. Her tail curled at the thought and she hung her head solemnly, if only I was a riverclan cat. She clenched her teeth and raised her gaze back up to him, only too laugh at his statement. A soft mimic of a true laugh. A fake. You could clearly see the excitement and love in her eyes. The rush and adrenaline, yet something clouded her happiness and she couldn't quite let it free. It was fear. There where so many things she couldn't begin to understand, what they were planning on doing next. Coming to the border every day would certainly sicken her, the thought of breaking the rules and laws set down by her leader and his too. She bit her tongue, But how could she leave a place she grew up in? The place she was raised and taught.

Shiverlight gave an awkward smile to the tom, offering him some comfort as he stammered on his words, spit it out! yet when he confessed it hit her in the chest, winding her like being struck in the chest by a rock. It's not like she didn't think he loved her... Or maybe she didn't but she could have never imagined him saying those words. Ever in his or her life time to anyone and really meaning it. She swallowed some bile in her throat and looked at him lovingly. Wether or not he had truly meant it or she was completely being delusional and making things up she had really looked at him with loving eyes. "Charmpelt..." she finally said, taking a heavy breath and looking at her paws as they shuffled nervously below her. Tears formed in her eyes and she looked up at him. It must be done, for his sake Shiverlight. Think of his sake! she simply forced the words out "we- we can't be together" in a jumble of word vomit she choked and looked away.

"It's- it's impossible charmpelt... I have a mate already" she murmured under her breath. He had met the horrid tom before, once at least. And he had spoke on and on about how she should stop seeing him and yet here she was. Dogblood will never be who I love, it's truly charmpelt who takes my heart.and yet here I am lying to his face? "and- and for your protection... You need to stay away..." she whimpered. And now she couldn't bear to look at his face, wether it be amused under the impression she was joking or shock. It crumbled her and she couldn't even bring herself to apologize.

François Lelord