Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:09 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:49 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM

Old February 7th, 2024, 09:12 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

[ Cherryswirl - 52 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Lionheart
Go With The Flow [Active]

"Oh stars, fish?! Yes, please!" Cherryswirl nearly cheered with relief, before nodding back to Sparrowsnarl, "...But aye, Sparrow is right. We need to be careful on the river... its been hot and cold and hot and cold so I don't doubt there's some thin ice." Her tone carried a more serious implication, however she seemed relatively relaxed for the expedition they were about to take. It was all in the name of fish! Plus - and most certainly to mention - Swanbite and Sparrowsnarl were well established and experienced warriors. Back-pedaling a bit, Cherryswirl bumped herself up against Sparrow's side with a playful grin,

"Careful though, Sparrow - All that talking you're doing may just scare the fish away. Hmm?" She raised a brow as a smile crept across her maw. With a quick and friendly flick of her tail towards him, Cherry turned her golden gaze away and called out towards Swanbite,

"Lead the way Swan! Just be careful. We'll be close behind you!"

[ @JellyMoons | @Micanomancy (We are moving on w/o Finley!!) ]
Sparrowsnarl
RiverClan
he/him | 50 moons
[Large, fluffy dark brown tom with amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Cherryswirl - @/Dust ] [Swanbite - @JellyMoons ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Sparrowsnarl looked alarmed as Cherryswirl teased him about talking too much before he suddenly realized she was joking, and he scowled half-heartedly at her. He remembered her teasing ever since they were apprentices, the older molly immediately doing everything she could to drag him kicking and screaming out of his shell. It had only partially worked, and 44 moons later she was still trying. He pointedly didn't say anything more, just following the pair towards the river. If he was being honest, some fish sounded very good. He was a little tired of stale birds or skinny mice. Perhaps getting some fish for the clan would brighten everyone's spirits and get the clan back in order. ... a ridiculous notion, but it was a nice thought.

[Sorry, I don't know if this is out of posting order but I figured since it's been a bit we should keep it moving! Sorry if it was me holding it up!!!]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old February 8th, 2024, 05:24 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Duststorm snuck through the trees, avoiding twigs lying beneath the snow. The she-cat led her clanmate as they hunted. He nose was alert, aware of the scents of long gone critters. She trotted slower, stopping next to their side.
"I don't smell anything new around here... what do you think we should do?
@Littlesun0112
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old February 8th, 2024, 05:31 PM

@RoboPrism

Minnowsplash paused, their nose twitching. It was a clear day, yet something didn’t quite seem right. Perhaps it was the new cat by their side? They shook their fur out. No need to make enemies on their first day.
“What about fishing? I heard the river’s been plentiful.” They huffed. Perhaps this new cat could be useful, Minnowsplash thought. They knew they weren’t the most social person, but everyone had to at least do something to help the clan, right?
Old February 8th, 2024, 09:05 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlesun0112 View Post
@RoboPrism

Minnowsplash paused, their nose twitching. It was a clear day, yet something didn’t quite seem right. Perhaps it was the new cat by their side? They shook their fur out. No need to make enemies on their first day.
“What about fishing? I heard the river’s been plentiful.” They huffed. Perhaps this new cat could be useful, Minnowsplash thought. They knew they weren’t the most social person, but everyone had to at least do something to help the clan, right?
Duststorm beamed inside, it had been a while since she'd been fishing. Turning, she faced the direction that would lead them to the river. Nodding to Minnowsplash, she mewed.

"Just don't fall in. It's freezing in there during Leafbare."

Shivers ran across her skin as she remembered that time when she was an apprentice.
Old February 8th, 2024, 09:33 PM

@RoboPrism

Minnowsplash turned around, far too quickly to see the shadow flicker across Duststorm’s face. They sprang up, racing towards the river. The river was their home, and something that they associated themselves with. A familiar memory found its way through Minnowsplash’s head.
A small gray kit hides in the water as minnows swim past their head. I am the water! they shout. As the memory fades, the kit is seen being called by their mother and dashing back to camp.
Minnowsplash shook their head, trying to clear out the mental fog. By the time they regained their focus, the river was right in front of them. Their ears twitched as they picked up Duststorm’s steps behind them. What a slow cat, they thought, as their tail thumped impatiently. She’d better be a good enough hunter to make up for it
Old February 9th, 2024, 12:23 AM
Warrior

Quote:
@RoboPrism

Minnowsplash turned around, far too quickly to see the shadow flicker across Duststorm’s face. They sprang up, racing towards the river. The river was their home, and something that they associated themselves with. A familiar memory found its way through Minnowsplash’s head.
A small gray kit hides in the water as minnows swim past their head. I am the water! they shout. As the memory fades, the kit is seen being called by their mother and dashing back to camp.
Minnowsplash shook their head, trying to clear out the mental fog. By the time they regained their focus, the river was right in front of them. Their ears twitched as they picked up Duststorm’s steps behind them. What a slow cat, they thought, as their tail thumped impatiently. She’d better be a good enough hunter to make up for it
Duststorm struggled to keep up, once again her long fur catching and snagging. The now bare clutches of branches from bushes and twigs made it all the worse in Leafbare. She huffed. Once they were at the banks she would have a better time.
Though her fur was on-land, a downside, in the water and cold it was her greatest attribute. The she-cat only wished that her fur could count as a trained skill however. How she ever got past her apprenticeship with fishing and swimming alone was astonishing.
Old February 9th, 2024, 06:11 AM

@RoboPrism

Minnowsplash stared back as Duststorm emerged from between two bushes, covered in leaves and sticks. With amusement in their eyes, they help their clan mate remove the pesky objects from her fur. Once they are finished, Minnowsplash nods toward the river and faces the she-cat. Since she was older, they would allow her to go first. It would also be a great opportunity to assess her skills. Take your pick, they mewed.
Old February 9th, 2024, 12:57 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@JellyMoons @Sklee @celeste @al3cc766
Hope I pinged everyone right.

Well it was time to go out and hunt for some herbs. It was a fine as any type of patrol. Honestly she couldn't think which one was her favorite to actually do. All of them equally? None of them? Indifferent? Probably indifferent. This wasn't to say none of them were important, they all were and in her mind none was more important than the other since they were all so important in their own ways. Oh she was asked a question. "Creekpelt but honestly I would more say Ripplepelt was my mentor. I miss talking to her." Adderpaw said without putting too much emotion into it. She didn't want to make anything awkward.

Well looks like the warrior had managed to gather some herbs. That was good but Adderpaw needed to get some herself. Amberwing got herself some chickweed so she figured that getting bright eye to balance things out was a good idea. With that Adderpaw split from the group for a little bit. To her surprise she found a little spot of bright eyes that survived the leafbare. With that she quickly plucked them and went to find her pals.
[1d20: 16. 1d4: 4. Four bright eyes collected]
Mistypaw padded into the territory with Amberwing and Adderpaw, her one amber eye looking around. Her mentor? The late apprentice curiously looked at the warrior. "Birdsnow," she mewed with an attempted smile. An attempt to lift the mood that would propably fail, because it's not like Misty could hide how down and shattered she felt with just an awkward smile. Then, she departed from the patrol for a moment to find her herbs, first settling on something that looked like the bright eye Minkpaw had described. She cautiously picked some of it up, not wanting to break the delicate plant, then continued with looking for some of the other herbs. Oh.. that was chickweed wasn't it? It fit the description so the molly grabbed some, joining her patrolmates again. "Well, I think that's pretty good for leafbare. Shall we head back to camp?"

(+2 chickweed, +1 bright eye)
@Sklee

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; February 9th, 2024 at 12:59 PM.
Old February 9th, 2024, 04:05 PM
Warrior

Quote:
@RoboPrism

Minnowsplash stared back as Duststorm emerged from between two bushes, covered in leaves and sticks. With amusement in their eyes, they help their clan mate remove the pesky objects from her fur. Once they are finished, Minnowsplash nods toward the river and faces the she-cat. Since she was older, they would allow her to go first. It would also be a great opportunity to assess her skills. Take your pick, they mewed.
Duststorm gazed at the hazy sky, checking for the sun; if it were to peek out, she wouldn't want her shadow cast on the water. She shuffled to the right and carefully situated herself on the rocks. No pebbles fell. Not a sound came from her as she slowly lowered herself nearer to the rushing stream.

Sleek thin bodies swam with all their might, most going with the flow.

In a flash she tore one from under the current, careful not to let her paw linger under for another second, lest she get swept away.
Old February 9th, 2024, 07:57 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post
Mistypaw padded into the territory with Amberwing and Adderpaw, her one amber eye looking around. Her mentor? The late apprentice curiously looked at the warrior. "Birdsnow," she mewed with an attempted smile. An attempt to lift the mood that would propably fail, because it's not like Misty could hide how down and shattered she felt with just an awkward smile. Then, she departed from the patrol for a moment to find her herbs, first settling on something that looked like the bright eye Minkpaw had described. She cautiously picked some of it up, not wanting to break the delicate plant, then continued with looking for some of the other herbs. Oh.. that was chickweed wasn't it? It fit the description so the molly grabbed some, joining her patrolmates again. "Well, I think that's pretty good for leafbare. Shall we head back to camp?"

(+2 chickweed, +1 bright eye)
@Sklee
Amberwing finished collecting the chickweed, padding over to the apprentices. She didn't really know any of their mentors, not that she knew anyone, so that topic was doomed even if they weren't ready to head back. "Alright, yup! Let's head on back and I'll report what we've gathered!"

(+3 chickweed)

@TheLostAmongTheStars
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?

Last edited by Sklee; February 9th, 2024 at 08:05 PM.