Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old July 25th, 2017, 04:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Lotusheart let out a little chuckle of mischief before Jasperpelt began to lead her somewhere. Curiosity crept slowly over her pelt and before she knew it, she was feeling like a kit again, wanting to explore and see the world. There was even a little bounce in her step as she followed the ebony tom through the territory. "What are you going to show me?" she inquired after a short amount of time walking. She was genuinely curious and it was going to kill her if Jasperpelt didn't say something. The Maine Coon's paced varied too. Sometimes she sped past Jasperpelt and sometimes she was tail-lengths away from him, but she was always hovering around the tom. Her fluffy tail twitched behind her as her emerald orbs focused on the territory around them, memorizing just how to get where Jasperpelt was going. Perhaps she'd come to the place in future reference? She'd love to see the cave he brought her too again, but alas, Loutsheart didn't memorize where it was. Man, her kits would've loved it.
A smile tugged at the corners of the tom's lips, and he shook his head just the tiniest bit. "It's a surprise - but I'll tell you it's somewhere special." His eyes sparkled as he watched Lotusheart moving around, practically hovering around him as though she were a bird. The anxiety from before disappeared... he had forgotten that this wasn't an awkward encounter at all, she was his best friend after all - and Jasperpelt very much liked spending time with her. Sometimes it felt as though he were playing with a kit - though Jasperpelt didn't mind it in the slightest. Honestly? He really liked kits, but sometimes it was hard to know what was acceptable to do with them and what wasn't. Depending on the mother, and the kits themselves - Jasperpelt had had good experiences with them in the past. "Besides, if I told you I
wouldn't get to see you acting like one of your kits." He purred, yellow hues twinkling. There. If he could just be... playful, more open, then the anxiety went away. It disappeared along with his nervous stammer - though staying that way was harder then it seemed.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; July 25th, 2017 at 04:17 PM.
Old July 26th, 2017, 01:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Looking down as he spoke about her true self being lost for awhile, Tawnyflight let silence settle over them as she sunk into her own thoughts. A sudden question was bugging her. Had she ever told Thunderstorm the reason she was in a hole of loneliness and hate back then? The reason she told herself she'd never trust or get close to anyone ever again? After thinking about it for a few moments, thinking of whether she should dampen the mood or not, Tawnyflight eventually figured she should, because if he didn't already know, her best friend deserved to know. "Have I ever told you why I was the way I was? Always rude and to others and keeping my distance from them?" She didn't move her gaze from her paws, finally sitting down and tucking her tail at her side. She knew her reason wasn't as bad as some others have had it, but it still gave her young self reason to believe that as long as she distanced herself, she wouldn't get hurt.
Thunderstorm's brow furrowed in confusion for a moment. Was she okay? She was looking down at the ground, and she stayed that way for a while - before asking him if she had ever told him about her past. When Tawnyflight removed her tail, the tom didn't protest - although a brief look of worry passed over his features. "No, I don't believe you did - but - but it's okay, Tawnyflight. You don't have to tell me." He didn't want the attractive young warrior to feel as though she were being forced to tell him something. It seemed as though there was an unspoken change, an unspoken bond made between the two from the moment the confessions were spoken. And Thunderstorm partly loved it. It was driving him crazy - as he didn't like change - but at the same time, he was completely loving it. This was perfect. This was like heaven on earth for him. The only flaw? The fact that his best friend, his newfound love, was hurt. Or sad. Or confused. Or worried. He wanted to protect her from everything, but - there was no way to. And he knew she was capable of taking care of herself. She was perfectly capable. But still, he needed - he wanted - to protect her for as long as they both lived. Until they were old warriors, elders even, sitting together and growing old, never changing throughout all that time. Always able to talk about anything and everything. And, most of all... their love would remain throughout all that time.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 26th, 2017, 03:24 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Thunderstorm's brow furrowed in confusion for a moment. Was she okay? She was looking down at the ground, and she stayed that way for a while - before asking him if she had ever told him about her past. When Tawnyflight removed her tail, the tom didn't protest - although a brief look of worry passed over his features. "No, I don't believe you did - but - but it's okay, Tawnyflight. You don't have to tell me." He didn't want the attractive young warrior to feel as though she were being forced to tell him something. It seemed as though there was an unspoken change, an unspoken bond made between the two from the moment the confessions were spoken. And Thunderstorm partly loved it. It was driving him crazy - as he didn't like change - but at the same time, he was completely loving it. This was perfect. This was like heaven on earth for him. The only flaw? The fact that his best friend, his newfound love, was hurt. Or sad. Or confused. Or worried. He wanted to protect her from everything, but - there was no way to. And he knew she was capable of taking care of herself. She was perfectly capable. But still, he needed - he wanted - to protect her for as long as they both lived. Until they were old warriors, elders even, sitting together and growing old, never changing throughout all that time. Always able to talk about anything and everything. And, most of all... their love would remain throughout all that time.
The tawny warrior shook her head. "No, no," she mewed, "You deserve to know." Her ears were pinned to her head and she finally brought her gaze back to his, though as she talked her eyes kept darting around to look at different things, flitting back to Thunderstorm every other time. "Have you ever wondered why I never talked to my parents, or why they never seemed to be around?" She asked, "They weren't. See, my mom died when I was around 3 moons. After that, my father told me that I was the reason, I caused her health problems when I was born, I was a mistake. Over that time I just became secluded, and when I was six moons and a new apprentice, he left. He mever told me "I love you," not once in my life, because I wasn't supposed to happen. That's why I became the way I was. But you," she finally kept her green gaze on her love, "You, Thunderstorm, helped me see that I didn't have to be like that. I realized that he was just one bad berry in a batch of mostly good ones." She decided not to go on in that aspect, knowing she thanked him enough to be annoying.
Old July 27th, 2017, 03:36 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@fenic!

Seapaw stumbled as she walked, her foot catching on a rock. The she-cat hissed in pain and cursed the dog that had ruined her leg. Fatigue was clawing at her and the marbled tabby knew she had to take a break soon. Ever since her leg was injured, Seapaw's progress was much slower. Progress? She mocked herself as she sat down heavily and began to gingerly lick her bad leg, What progress? I don't even know if I'm going in the right direction. A while back, Seapaw had started experiencing deja-vous. Noticing little things in her surroundings and occasional smells that were familiar, but the smog of the twoleg area was still fogging up her sense of smell, even as far away as she now was. The molly huffed, disheartened by the fact that she could no longer remember what Riverclan smelled like. Despite her depressed mood, no tears welled in the former apprentice's eyes. She'd learned the hard way that tears got a cat nothing.

The vegetation around Seapaw was eerily familiar and she strained her brain, but it was no use. All memory of Riverclan territory was faded and foggy. The camp, however, she could remember every little detail of the camp. Things she'd never noticed before. Her only hope was to stumble upon the camp or at least get close enough that she could recognize it. With the familiarity around her, Seapaw should have been more certain of being near her destination, but she'd been traveling for moons and the hard life of a rogue had made her a pessimist.

Heaving a sigh, the tabby pulled herself to her aching paws and continued in her journey. The last couple of days Seapaw had pushed herself harder than usual, especially since her injury. She had just felt so sure she was close to a breakthrough, but her pessimism had ripped that hope up quickly. She had walked until the moon started setting and slept wherever possible until the sun started rising. Hunting had been a bit of a challenge the first day after she left the twoleg area, and not just because of her leg. There was nothing to hunt in the twoleg area and her skills had gone blunt. But she'd managed to hone them in a woodsy area on the outskirts of a twoleg nest even finding a tiny lake within the borders of a twoleg nest to practice hunting fish in. That didn't mean she was well fed though. Seapaw barely allotted herself any time to hunt.

Again, she pushed herself too far and started walking again even though she felt as if she might collapse at any moment. The molly padded forward with tired, uneven steps until she reached an area that smelled strongly of fish and memories. It tickled her brain and heart and gave her a shining moment of hope. Oh, Starclan, please! Even in the moons away from your sight, I still believed in you. Please, please, help me now. Desperation glinted in her sea green eyes and hastened her heart beat as she hobbled to the left and right, confirming that the scent took the form of a line. Hardly daring to let herself hope, Seapaw hobbled over the line faster then she'd managed to move in a moon, she didn't even feel on the edge of collapsing anymore...at the moment.

Last edited by dionysus; July 28th, 2017 at 10:42 PM.
Old July 27th, 2017, 07:55 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
The tawny warrior shook her head. "No, no," she mewed, "You deserve to know." Her ears were pinned to her head and she finally brought her gaze back to his, though as she talked her eyes kept darting around to look at different things, flitting back to Thunderstorm every other time. "Have you ever wondered why I never talked to my parents, or why they never seemed to be around?" She asked, "They weren't. See, my mom died when I was around 3 moons. After that, my father told me that I was the reason, I caused her health problems when I was born, I was a mistake. Over that time I just became secluded, and when I was six moons and a new apprentice, he left. He mever told me "I love you," not once in my life, because I wasn't supposed to happen. That's why I became the way I was. But you," she finally kept her green gaze on her love, "You, Thunderstorm, helped me see that I didn't have to be like that. I realized that he was just one bad berry in a batch of mostly good ones." She decided not to go on in that aspect, knowing she thanked him enough to be annoying.
"Oh, Tawnyflight..." Thunderstorm's voice trailed off. He'd had no idea. No idea at all that Tawnyflight had had a father like that. His own parents hadn't been around much through his apprenticehood, but at least he had gotten an I love you from them every once in a while. They had been good parents, despite the fact that Thunderstorm hadn't seen them - nor his siblings - in such a long time it felt as though they might as well be dead. And for all he knew, they were. "Well, I'm really glad you didn't end up acting like that. Because it would have been a waste - you're such, such an amazing cat. Which I hope you know. I don't think I tell you how great you are enough."

Part of him was worried that if they were to become mates, things like this would just become routine. This love. He didn't want it to feel as though it were part of his daily life, like it was something he needed to do, and he didn't want Tawnyflight to feel that way either. Would it be the right thing to do if they were to become mates? But no, Thunderstorm didn't need to think about that right now. All he needed to think about was the world around him and the sun and sky and his love. The beauty of the territory. And slowly, slowly it began to calm him down, stopping his racing mind and allowing him to recoil his tail around Tawnyflight once more.

Old July 28th, 2017, 03:52 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Have you really."
Her laugh hadn't convinced the tom that everything was 'fine' and she had been 'hearing that since apprenticehood.' But Jaywhisper was honest, and he was just saying what he meant. What he felt. Was there a problem with that? Apparently so, seeing as he had just hurt another cat's feelings. Without really meaning to, it might be added. Jaywhisper was not the type of cat to go around and be nasty to others, though every once in a while it would just happen unintentionally. And it seemed that he had accidentally made Heavencloud feel a little pushed aside. Brushed off, so to speak.

Calmly, the slate tom turned to look at his companion, his expression the same as always. At her next statement, he saw an opportunity to make up for his previous blunder. "No. I'm not really into the flashy, showy she cats. Not that your sister is an attention-seeker, I don't mean to be pushing stereotypes on her - but she doesn't seem like my type." Jaywhisper mewed, his voice as calm and deep and collected as it always had been. Out of the two, it was surprisingly Jaywhisper who had the deeper voice. And his voice was naturally smooth, well oiled, some might say. Unlike Cardinalflash, who was constantly messing with his own voice, Jaywhisper had let his develop the way it was going to and it had ended up well. Dark hues glanced around at the companion he had and a half-sigh escaped his maw. Truth be told? Right now, Jaywhisper was quite tired. And no, not necessarily of having company, but he would have preferred to sleep. Yet engaging in this conversation, he knew the polite thing to do was to keep it going. There would have been not too much wrong with walking away, yet Jaywhisper decided to stay. Besides, in a way, Heavencloud was an interesting cat to talk to. He could sense a budding friendship, although he was pretty sure it would be a better idea to just... be careful when he was walking into this friendship. Jaywhisper had had things go badly wrong for him before, and he would prefer to keep this friendship good and clean and pure.

Just like his relationship with his brother, clean and pure. After all, Jaywhisper had a very tight bond with Cardinalflash... affectionately C-Flash or Cardinal, but he loved calling the tom C-Flash. He found it humorous. It always managed to make him smile when a she cat would call his brother that because, after all, the funny thing was how the name had originated.

Finding 'Cardinalflash' a long word, Jaywhisper had decided to shorten it a little - and the name had stuck. But, why had he thought of 'C-Flash' of all the names he could have given the orange tom? Even now, Jaywhisper wasn't quite sure how he had come up with it. Still, it was shorter, and he often called his brother by that name instead. Yet Cardinalflash always knew exactly what the slate feline was talking about if he was referred to as 'C-Flash' or 'Cardinal.' A moment passed before Jaywhisper's ears flicked once more in the direction of Heavencloud, first talking about their parents - then going on to a nickname she had given her own sister.

"Angie, huh? That's a unique nickname. Although I guess they're all unique in some way."
The feline shrugged a little, sighing as he wondered why Cardinalflash still hadn't given him a nickname... and what was the deal with nobody seeming to think they were 'a big deal.' For Jaywhisper? It was a big deal. Although he didn't want to throw a fit over it, so he kept silent. See, never before had the tom screamed about something. Cried about something. Yelled about something. His voice was always quiet, always collected, his expression was always calm and... wise, in a way. Though he was far from 'wise.' He felt far from it, anyways. And Heavencloud's next words didn't help his wanting for a nickname much either - they seemed to worsen it even more. Still, he responded in a calm way... the only way he knew how.

"Yeah. Sure. I guess so." His voice seemed to monotone for a second. Technically it was always calm, deep, and smooth... but it was the type of voice that was soothing. Less annoying, thank StarClan. Jaywhisper wasn't quite sure what he would do if his voice was annoying.

Well that backfired on me.

That was the first thought that entered Cardinalflash's mind as Angelcloud moved away, and his hues flashed with frustration. Honestly, this was impossible! He had never met a she cat who seemed to be so determined to prove him wrong. In everything he said. Although the orange tom sincerely doubted that she had said it to intentionally bother him. The brightly colored feline padded after Angelcloud, his thick fur soaked through from their swim.

"They might be opposites, but... maybe you could turn this devil into an angel?"
Cardinalflash mewed, quickly moving after her and trying to get her to pay attention to him. It bothered him, it drove him crazy that this one she cat didn't seem to have the slightest interest in him. What was it about him that bugged her? Was it the fact that he wasn't as good looking as he had thought? No, no... there was no way that was it. He was every bit as good looking as he had imagined.

"You'll change your mind!"
The orange tom called after her, stopping as she approached his brother and her... sister? Yeah, yeah, her sister. Cardinalflash's eyes narrowed as he watched her approach Jaywhisper in that manner. Adorable? His brother? Yeah, maybe Jaywhisper did have a certain amount of attractiveness to him, but he wouldn't go so far as to say that he was adorable. And now Cardinalflash was jealous. More jealous then he had been in a long time. Though apparently that didn't matter, not when there was a drop-dead gorgeous feline talking to his shy and constantly nervous brother. The orange tom approached the two of them, cautiously moving over towards Angelcloud's sister instead of the feline herself - perhaps there was a way to make her jealous? Yes, yes, he could use the spotted cat as bait to lure his flirting target in, couldn't he? Now the only problem was keeping her from falling in love with him. Surely that would be a problem, after all... because Cardinalflash was as drop-dead handsome as his interest was drop-dead gorgeous. And he had found that things would quickly heat up when he was around. Then again, Cardinalflash thought quite highly of himself indeed, so was this such a surprise? The answer was no.

No it wasn't, at all.

Bright hues stared out at Heavencloud and the soaked tom attempted to dry himself off - moving away from the small group before he shook himself like a dog, of course - and smoothing his ruffled fur down, just enough so that he looked more charming and rough-around-the-edges... the type of approach he wanted to try with this particular she cat... before he once again came towards the group and sat down near Heavencloud.

"Heavenly? That absolutely suits you, doesn't it. You are absolutely Heavenly, beautiful."
He purred, giving her a smile that he hoped would have her swooning. Now, Cardinalflash had had no idea what to try with this she cat. Was she the type that was a hopeless romantic? Someone more logical, and who listened to her head instead of her heart?

No, no, surely that couldn't be. It wasn't the kind of cat that Cardinalflash's charm would work on. Although he was willing to take somewhat of a chance. Depending on the results, that was... hopefully the results of this were going to be good. So far he thought that things showed promise. As long as he could keep up a flirtatious appearance with this she cat, things were going to go perfectly well. He didn't really think about the fact that Jaywhisper could get jealous, after all... with a she cat like Angelcloud paying attention to him? Who would be jealous of anyone about that? And besides, his brother never got jealous. Jaywhisper was always calm. Always cautious. Always logical. He would take a different approach to this then Cardinalflash was thinking of. Besides, even if there was a little jealousy?

Bring it on. The more the better, in the orange tom's mind. The angrier that Jaywhisper got, eventually he would have the courage to stand up to his overshadowing brother. Though Cardinalflash knew he often cut Jaywhisper out of the picture, the reasoning behind it was funny - he was trying to get the tom he thought of as his younger brother, though they were the same age, to be more assertive. In a rather backwards way, but at least he was trying.

When the she cat approached him, Jaywhisper's hues darkened for a moment. What was she doing over here? And, when she called him adorable, he could have laughed. Now the slate tom guessed she wasn't flirting with him, not from what Heavencloud had mentioned about her sister, and he looked at the feline with an unimpressed look in his dark eyes.

"Thanks. Was there something I can do for you, or did you just come over here for a nice talk?"

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Cardinalflash moving over towards Heavencloud and rolled his eyes inwardly. It didn't matter what his brother did, honestly... Jaywhisper really couldn't care less about the thick pelted tom's antics in this moment. And he didn't really care that Angelcloud was there next to him, because he had never been the type of tom to be impressed by a pretty face. He was more the type to go sit in the corner and analyze everyone who walked by. Here he was, sitting with two she cats and his brother, watching them for the moment being. "Look. You're a pretty cat. And I'm pretty sure there's about a thousand toms into you, so I would think you'd be spending your time with them - at least giving them some of your attention. Like my-" He had to cut himself off from saying idiot brother, just in case that would take whatever attention she might pay his attention-seeking brother away, and then continued a moment later.

"My brother, for instance. He's super into you. Obviously. You're drop-dead gorgeous and have a good personality. So, I think... maybe you could humor him."

Jaywhisper wasn't quite sure why he was trying to help Cardinalflash, who was quite obviously spending his attention on another she cat now. Though he knew his brother well. And if he knew anything, he knew that the tom was using a ridiculous method that almost never worked. She cats were not made jealous that easily, yet he seemed to believe that he could make them jealous just as easily as anything else. Jaywhisper's dark hues flitted back to Angelcloud and he gave her a tight smile. He did have to admit that she was definitely drop-dead gorgeous. No, he hadn't been saying all that just to humor her. She was a gorgeous cat who seemed to have a lovely personality, the type that any tom might like.

Except for Jaywhisper. He wasn't someone who was so easily impressed by pretty looks and perfect personalities, he liked something quite odd - flaws. Anyone who was flawed was beautiful, in his mind, whether physically, personalitywise, or emotionally.

Even mental flaws were alright with him. The young warrior awaited Angelcloud's response to his earlier words, feeling his throat still tight from speaking so much. He wasn't used to talking a lot, let alone this much in just a couple hours. But, at the same time... a part of him felt good.
“No, it's fine.” Heavencloud said, blinking her eyes for a moment. Was it actually really fine? Heavencloud didn’t want to make the situation worse as it was getting awkward, so instead she thought keeping her mouth shut would make things a lot better. With her talking less...with him talking less. That...wouldn’t work out well. The she cat found herself looking at anything except her company. It was nothing wrong with him. He was an...odd tom. She couldn’t really pinpoint what she thought about him, but one thing for sure...he was serious about this idea of a nickname. She wanted to ask why was it so serious that he was given a nickname, but it left her as she heard his next words. Instead of being made, Heavencloud found it amusing. Was he slapping a label on Angelcloud?

‘’I mean--yeah, sure my sister is the kind who-’’ How was she suppose to word this? Heavencloud was lost for words for a second as she thought about what Jaywhisper said about her sibling. The she cat didn’t know what to say. She knew she couldn’t agree, yet she couldn’t disagree. ‘’She’s…She--She’s…’’ Heavencloud fumbled around for the right words until eventually a small giggle escaped her. ‘’She’s being herself.’’ Ah, yes--herself was good. Being yourself was a amazing. It counted for something. Angelcloud didn’t care what others thought of her because she was always that somewhat wild feline. ‘’It’s nothing wrong with being yourself, you know. Besides, don’t opposites attract?’’ Heavencloud didn’t know what was wrong with her. She found it very humorous that this tom didn’t take into her sister, but he did find her pretty. Which counted for something, right? It sounded as if she was trying to hook the two up on a date or something. Far from it. Heavencloud preferred to stay out the feline’s love life. ‘’But suit yourself!’’ She quickly added, twitching her nose. ‘’Not trying to--um--hook you two together or anything. I would make a terrible--um--matchmaker.’’ She rolled her eyes, looking away from the slate pelted tom and tried to find anything else that interested her. She was already making the situation a lot more awkward. How awkward could it get, if that was even possible?

She thanked Starclan when he changed the subj...oh, back to nicknames again. Heavencloud listened to him with a friendly ear, but she was quite tired of the entire nickname thing. She felt that she could hear him complaining about how he doesn’t have a nickname. And, that his brother did. Heavencloud nodded. ‘’I’m sure everyone gives her a new nickname.’’ Heavencloud flicked her tail, now sitting up as she was tired of laying down. She kept her undivided attention to the tom besides her, seeing his gaze. Oh, how he looked so...down? Was it simply because he didn’t have a nickname? Heavencloud found it weird--because she really didn’t care. Names were names, and she preferred that her real name was used instead of shortening up. It was quite lazy now that she thought about it.

‘’You’re really down on this whole nickname thing aren’t you?’’ Her voice was low, for he probably didn’t hear her, but she was wrong before. And, as she was deep in thought, trying to brainstorm any idea that would suit the tom. Any name that she felt would fit him. ‘’Your brother is literally out there. Literally. I mean...I don’t know him, but I bet a lot of felines like him! He looks like a great guy!’’ She says, slightly wrapping her tail around herself as she stared at the felines--at the time playing in the water. ‘’You have to put yourself out there. Get to know a few felines. And, you’d probably have double the nicknames than...umm...Cardinalflash was it?’’ She asked him, tilting her head as she looked at her companion. She was only being truthful. At least trying to make the situation a lot more...lighthearted.

Angelcloud heard the tom, and she threw her head back to give her a charming smile--added with a wink. Albeit, not truly returning his flirty habits. She was happy to get to know this slate pelted tom that was near her sister. She had circled him, almost as if she was checking him over. Was he good enough for Heavenly? Strong enough for her? Compatible for her? Angelcloud didn’t know a lot about romance...or, match making...she hardly even knew about crushes. Sure, she had a few of them back when they were only apprentices, but they hardly even lasted for more than two days! But, Angelcloud was interested...and Heavencloud was annoyed that their little moment was ruined. She had a chance at making a new friend, but her sister came forward, throwing herself at the slate pelted tom like a piece of prey.

Heavencloud inwardly groaned, but she didn’t say anything. Instead her eyes locked on the tom that was a few ways away from the group. She tilted her head, and quickly looked away from him as she realized he was coming over. She didn’t really get a good look at him, but now she felt him sitting down next to her. And, she tried to ignore him. ‘’Angie-’’ But her voice was cut off. The reddish colored tom was talking to her. Flirting with her?

Heavencloud tilted her head up to look at him, catching his charming smile. And, bashfully she had looked away. Truth be told, she wasn’t used to this attention, and she didn’t know how to handle it well. Her eyes had sought out Angelcloud for help, but the she cat was constantly circling around the darker pelted tom, sniffing him in any place she could to get a scent from him. It was weird, really. Seeing her doing that. Heavencloud felt flustered that her sister was acting like such a- a- a...wild vermin?! Something of the sort, and Heavencloud’s eyes landed on Jaywhisper. It was as if she was pleading; Help me. Or, what do I do? But, maybe they wouldn’t help her. She couldn’t even bring herself to look at the other tom, deciding to keep her head down, but a hidden smile on her face.

‘’He--Heavenly...it’s just a nick---nick--nickname.’’ She stuttered, swallowing in a large lump as she thought on. ‘’Nothing too beautiful about it.’’ She lightly giggled, which actually came out as more of a hushed one. She didn’t know how to react to the tom. Shouldn’t he be giving Angelcloud his attention. Now, Heavencloud just felt uncomfortable, and she was ready to leave whether her sister followed her out or not.

Angelcloud circled around the tom, giving him a smile. She leaned in a couple times--hoping to calculate a scent from him. Anything from him that either said he was good news or not. Who was this tom? Ah, of course. Cardinalflash had a brother. Angelcloud couldn’t recall early if he mentioned that he had a brother. The she cat turned her head, seeing the closeness that Cardinalflash was giving Heavencloud. She would had snapped at the tom, but she had other matters to deal with. Turning her head back as the darker pelted one began speaking.

Upon his words, she took a seat next to him, wrapping her tail around the other side of her slightly. ‘’You wanna talk? What do you wanna talk about?’’ She asked, her words jumbling together for a moment. Maybe talking would be nice. She didn’t know this tom, but she concluded that he was nice. ‘’You were talking to my sister.’’ She said, like it was the most amazing thing in the world. ‘’She never talks to anyone! How did you do it! It must be a sign from starclan-’’ She looked towards the sky---even if the sky was longed from the sparkling beauties, she couldn’t help, but believe that Starclan made it destined for the two to talk together.

Heavencloud could definitely hear her sister, and she rolled her eyes. ‘’You’re over-exaggerating, Angie-’’

‘’But!-’’ She was interrupted again. This time from the tom besides her. The she cat gave him a baffled stare, wondering what he was talking about. Heavencloud got everything she said, but she didn’t say anything. Instead, her eyes stayed glued to the ground. Angelcloud simply laughed. ‘’Attention,’’ she repeated, giggling lightly. ‘’Humor your brother?’’ She flicked her eyes towards the reddish pelted tom for a mere few seconds. ‘’He seems like he have enough attention to give to himself.’’ She says, almost proudly. Wasn’t it true? The tom looked arrogance. Conceited and for certain that he could get whatever he wanted. It was funny, and it humored the striped golden she cat for a moment, but she didn’t allow herself to think much on that. She preferred her odd interest in the slate colored tom.

Angelcloud found the tom quite...sweet. At least, she thought Jaywhisper was being sweet. He had complimented her. Told her his brother was into her. And, she still didn’t understand that, ‘’It seems like your brother is more into my sister.’’ She told him, her eyes becoming wide and innocent. How was that possible? Maybe Cardinalflash had more than one interest because he could never settle himself into having one. The golden striped she cat gazed at her sister, the golden spotted she cat stayed with her eyes planted to the ground like it was the only thing that would have her attention for a while. She’s so shy! It’s cute! Angelcloud thought, cooing at her sister for a moment. ‘’Ohhh! I see,’’ Angelcloud quickly swiveled her head to look at her new companion. ‘’You want some alone time with my sister, don’t you? I completely understand, no need to try and run us off!’’ Of course, this was something Angelcloud believed. What other reason would there be? Perhaps, Heavencloud would had corrected the she cat, but honestly the golden spotted cat was deep in thought, figuring out a good nickname that she could use on the slate pelted tom. So, Angelcloud hopped up from her spot, circling the tom once more, purring for a moment before she stopped and leaned close into his ear. ‘’Between you and I; Heavenly likes to play hard to get. She’s so picky.’’ The golden striped cat pulled away, giggling--and, throwing a quick glance at the clueless feline.

Heavenclod’s gaze shot up for a quick moment, catching a look in everybody’s eyes before she put her gaze back down, feeling uncomfortable with the intensity of the situation. Angelcloud glared at Cardinalflash. She padded towards him, a devious glint in her eye. ‘’I’m watching you. I don’t know what your plan is, but you best believe that I will--always--be there.’’ She whispered, then brushed past him, making sure to hit him purposely with her tail. It was not an act of flirting when it came from her. More so, a playful gesture, and a teasing-like one before she trotted to the other side of her sister, staring at the darker colored tom with pure interest. Now, plans were hatching in her mind. Sure, they had just met, but Angelcloud knew this was destiny! They were just...cute together! She felt herself gushing. Now, that it was established...she just had to form up a way to plan it all out. One thing that Angelcloud knew she hated? Making plans. But maybe...perhaps--and, she turned her gaze to look at Cardinalflash for a moment before turning them back on her former interest--she had a partner in crime.
Old July 28th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
Fallenleaf nodded with a chuckle. "I know it's not that bad. I just haven't been injured since the last time I came out into the territory." He meowed. The Riverclan warrior realized that he had used the same excuse as before.

Wow that was low. Even for you Fallenleaf. Here's a thought tell her that she has pretty eyes and that you love the way her fur shines when the sun hits it.

Fallenleaf pushed the thought way and after a while he tried to give it a try. "Willowheart? I like your eyes. They are very pretty. Also I like the way your fur shines when it hits the sun just right. It suites you well." Commented Fallenleaf in a friendly way. He looked at her eyes and began to purr.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 28th, 2017, 07:10 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post

Fallenleaf nodded with a chuckle. "I know it's not that bad. I just haven't been injured since the last time I came out into the territory." He meowed. The Riverclan warrior realized that he had used the same excuse as before.

Wow that was low. Even for you Fallenleaf. Here's a thought tell her that she has pretty eyes and that you love the way her fur shines when the sun hits it.

Fallenleaf pushed the thought way and after a while he tried to give it a try. "Willowheart? I like your eyes. They are very pretty. Also I like the way your fur shines when it hits the sun just right. It suits you well." Commented Fallenleaf in a friendly way. He looked at her eyes and began to purr.
Willowheart narrowed her eyes in amusement as she heard the same excuse as before, and purred with amusement. Hearing Fallenleaf speak to her again, she looked down at her paws in embarrassment, feeling her cheeks heat up.

What do I say? Uhhhhhh... What about 'Well I can't exactly say the same for you because your fur is too dark for the sun to shine on it?' Like, no! Too negative! Okay, Willowheart,
what's a good thing about him?

Lifting up her silver head and looking back at Fallenleaf, Willowheart finally mewed, "Thanks! I love the way how you act like a kit at times, because you're so carefree and fun." The silver molly's thick tail swished through the air happily before she looked down at her paws, wondering if she'd said the wrong thing.

What if it's just the side he's deciding to show me and he really is a solemn, serious cat? Ahhh! I said the wrong thing, I know I said the wrong thing.

Willowheart licked her chest fur nervously before waiting for Fallenleaf's reply.

fighting

Last edited by Pengu; July 28th, 2017 at 07:10 PM.
Old July 28th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
Willowheart narrowed her eyes in amusement as she heard the same excuse as before, and purred with amusement. Hearing Fallenleaf speak to her again, she looked down at her paws in embarrassment, feeling her cheeks heat up.

What do I say? Uhhhhhh... What about 'Well I can't exactly say the same for you because your fur is too dark for the sun to shine on it?' Like, no! Too negative! Okay, Willowheart,
what's a good thing about him?

Lifting up her silver head and looking back at Fallenleaf, Willowheart finally mewed, "Thanks! I love the way how you act like a kit at times, because you're so carefree and fun." The silver molly's thick tail swished through the air happily before she looked down at her paws, wondering if she'd said the wrong thing.

What if it's just the side he's deciding to show me and he really is a solemn, serious cat? Ahhh! I said the wrong thing, I know I said the wrong thing.

Willowheart licked her chest fur nervously before waiting for Fallenleaf's reply.
Fallenleaf looked at her with a smile. "Thanks. I hate being serious. It makes me look bad. Being as fun and happy as I am I don't have to worry about being grumpy and depressed." Replied Fallenleaf. The tom looked at Willowheart, seeing how awkward she was looking.

The dark furred tom flicked his tail from side to side with a purr and a smirk. He was glad that Willowheart could see him as a very happy cat.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 28th, 2017, 08:39 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post

Fallenleaf looked at her with a smile. "Thanks. I hate being serious. It makes me look bad. Being as fun and happy as I am I don't have to worry about being grumpy and depressed." Replied Fallenleaf. The tom looked at Willowheart, seeing how awkward she was looking.

The dark furred tom flicked his tail from side to side with a purr and a smirk. He was glad that Willowheart could see him as a very happy cat.
Willowheart was overjoyed when Fallenleaf agreed with her, and she purred happily. Realizing that she had purred, Willowheart opened her mouth to speak and stammered, "Well.. uh... so... what do you wanna do now?"

Why did I purr? What is wrong with me today?

Waiting for the tom's reply, she narrowed her eyes as she saw a bird flying through the sky. Without a moment's hesitation, she leaped up and snagged her claws on the bird's wing and waited for it to drop to the ground. Finally,
she killed it with a bite to the neck and she looked at Fallenleaf, and back to the bird. "Wanna take this back to camp with me?"

fighting