Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old October 1st, 2017, 12:55 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

@Constellation
With another heavy sigh erupting from the large Maine Coon, he set off into the familiar hunting grounds and away from the bustling crowd within the Riverclan clearing, wanting to just get away from everyone for awhile and just hunt to get his mind off of certain things for the time being. Wolfclaw raised his head to look up at the clouds that peeked through the trees that loomed over his head before he looked around for a short moment, inhaling a breath of air and scenting around for possible tracks of prey that had come through earlier today. Sure enough, the warrior soon caught whiff of a vole’s scent as he quickly set foot after it before he could risk losing it in the grass or down a hole in the ground - he wasn’t used to this whole, forest hunting thing yet since he had come from stealing from twolegs and other strays back in his younger moons. Nonetheless, he needed to practice and bring back something so that perhaps some cats would see him as an ally and not some threat to their clan. It was the least he could do, after all. Wolfclaw shook his head, clearing his thoughts for the moment as he drew after the scent trail with quiet pawsteps, but at a quickened pace as he hurried through the undergrowth. He soon found the isolated vole in the green grass, nosing around and looking for a snack, probably a berry or nut of some sort. He crouched down low to the ground for a moment in complete silence before charging forward and pouncing, catching the tiny rodent between his paws and killing it quickly without hesitation. Once the deed was done, Wolfclaw picked up the vole and lifted his head, looking back towards the way he came and began to step back down the path back to camp. This did not last long, however, when another scent caught his senses and made him drop the vole, making him think that he could get perhaps a second catch to take back to camp. The Maine Coon soon disappeared back into the bushes, determined to catch another piece of prey while he still had the chance before him. Being raised on the streets taught him not to hesitate with some things, especially something like this - catching food.
Old October 1st, 2017, 01:31 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@Constellation
With another heavy sigh erupting from the large Maine Coon, he set off into the familiar hunting grounds and away from the bustling crowd within the Riverclan clearing, wanting to just get away from everyone for awhile and just hunt to get his mind off of certain things for the time being. Wolfclaw raised his head to look up at the clouds that peeked through the trees that loomed over his head before he looked around for a short moment, inhaling a breath of air and scenting around for possible tracks of prey that had come through earlier today. Sure enough, the warrior soon caught whiff of a vole’s scent as he quickly set foot after it before he could risk losing it in the grass or down a hole in the ground - he wasn’t used to this whole, forest hunting thing yet since he had come from stealing from twolegs and other strays back in his younger moons. Nonetheless, he needed to practice and bring back something so that perhaps some cats would see him as an ally and not some threat to their clan. It was the least he could do, after all. Wolfclaw shook his head, clearing his thoughts for the moment as he drew after the scent trail with quiet pawsteps, but at a quickened pace as he hurried through the undergrowth. He soon found the isolated vole in the green grass, nosing around and looking for a snack, probably a berry or nut of some sort. He crouched down low to the ground for a moment in complete silence before charging forward and pouncing, catching the tiny rodent between his paws and killing it quickly without hesitation. Once the deed was done, Wolfclaw picked up the vole and lifted his head, looking back towards the way he came and began to step back down the path back to camp. This did not last long, however, when another scent caught his senses and made him drop the vole, making him think that he could get perhaps a second catch to take back to camp. The Maine Coon soon disappeared back into the bushes, determined to catch another piece of prey while he still had the chance before him. Being raised on the streets taught him not to hesitate with some things, especially something like this - catching food.
The bouncy snowy bengal made her way through the territory. Bounce here, bounce there. Her eyes had been closed, and she didn't pay attention to her surroundings. If by luck, she haven't hit anything that would leave her wounded. By luck - or by Starclan? Kittypet born, Pearcloud accepted the life of a warrior as quick as they come. She was heavily influenced by the life, and accepted of their traditions, their cultures, and their rules. The only thing was...she wasn't bright. Clearly, anyone can see that Pearcloud had the brightest heart any warrior could conquer, but she never had the brightest mindset. For a sweetiebelle like her, her lack of smarts, made up in a fair elegance. If you couldn't be smart, you might as well be pretty. Even though she wasn't that pretty of a feline, her heart contributed to how others saw her. It was bigger than any cat in the forest. Trusting and very easily broken. Pearcloud felt light on her paws, as if she was reaching the skies. If she jumped far enough, she would be able to pass the wondrous blue hues, and touch the darkening sky of the clouds. ''Oh, my goodness! I'll be able to - ''
BAM!
''Ow!'' Pearcloud knocked her head against a tree - wait, where did this come from? Pearcloud laid where she was, needing a bit of time to recuperate. She blinked rapidly, whimpering to herself for a quick moment. When, she finally got up, she nuzzled the tree. ''Oh, my. I'm so sorry tree,'' She purred, apologizing to the biotic factor, though it was unmoving. ''Mother nature, please forgive me for hurting your dear kit.'' She was being sincere. This was Pearcloud. She forgave everything. From inanimate objects to plants. She felt she had caused harm to nature, and she didn't like disrupting it.
After her little ''episode'' the molly unconsciously began grooming herself for a quick moment. She didn't know the territory of Riverclan well -- woah, wait! What was that! The clouded bengal's muzzle lifted, catching the scent of vole entering into her nostrils. ''Mmm, sounds like lunch.'' She licked her jaws and got up to pad after the prey. Her nose was pretty powerful, being able to smell accurately more than other felines. When she found the vole, she dug it up. ''Now, why would someone leave a perfectly fatten vole here? Did they not want it?'' She crunched her nose, then flattened her ears. Then, shook her head. It wouldn't be any use of leaving it here to rot. ''Don't mind if I do...'' She helped herself to the prey, bending her head down to get a grip of its meat.

Last edited by Brilliance; October 1st, 2017 at 01:32 AM.
Old October 1st, 2017, 01:49 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The bouncy snowy bengal made her way through the territory. Bounce here, bounce there. Her eyes had been closed, and she didn't pay attention to her surroundings. If by luck, she haven't hit anything that would leave her wounded. By luck - or by Starclan? Kittypet born, Pearcloud accepted the life of a warrior as quick as they come. She was heavily influenced by the life, and accepted of their traditions, their cultures, and their rules. The only thing was...she wasn't bright. Clearly, anyone can see that Pearcloud had the brightest heart any warrior could conquer, but she never had the brightest mindset. For a sweetiebelle like her, her lack of smarts, made up in a fair elegance. If you couldn't be smart, you might as well be pretty. Even though she wasn't that pretty of a feline, her heart contributed to how others saw her. It was bigger than any cat in the forest. Trusting and very easily broken. Pearcloud felt light on her paws, as if she was reaching the skies. If she jumped far enough, she would be able to pass the wondrous blue hues, and touch the darkening sky of the clouds. ''Oh, my goodness! I'll be able to - ''
BAM!
''Ow!'' Pearcloud knocked her head against a tree - wait, where did this come from? Pearcloud laid where she was, needing a bit of time to recuperate. She blinked rapidly, whimpering to herself for a quick moment. When, she finally got up, she nuzzled the tree. ''Oh, my. I'm so sorry tree,'' She purred, apologizing to the biotic factor, though it was unmoving. ''Mother nature, please forgive me for hurting your dear kit.'' She was being sincere. This was Pearcloud. She forgave everything. From inanimate objects to plants. She felt she had caused harm to nature, and she didn't like disrupting it.
After her little ''episode'' the molly unconsciously began grooming herself for a quick moment. She didn't know the territory of Riverclan well -- woah, wait! What was that! The clouded bengal's muzzle lifted, catching the scent of vole entering into her nostrils. ''Mmm, sounds like lunch.'' She licked her jaws and got up to pad after the prey. Her nose was pretty powerful, being able to smell accurately more than other felines. When she found the vole, she dug it up. ''Now, why would someone leave a perfectly fatten vole here? Did they not want it?'' She crunched her nose, then flattened her ears. Then, shook her head. It wouldn't be any use of leaving it here to rot. ''Don't mind if I do...'' She helped herself to the prey, bending her head down to get a grip of its meat.
The large brown-furred male padded through the undergrowth with a grumbling of curses and hisses being heard from under his breath with each step that he took. He had lost his chance to catch the second piece of prey, being too quick and noisy on his heavy paws in order to catch it in time before the small shrew had disappeared into the bushes where he had lost it for good, which put the warrior already in a bad, sour mood. He could’ve gotten that catch, as well as anyone else could have. The maine coon couldn’t help but growl as he headed back to his vole, the exact place where he had left it was still fresh in his mind. Wolfclaw had glad to have at least one piece of prey to bring back to the clan that somewhat trusted him, at least enough to keep him here. However, the muscular tom-cat soon stopped in his tracks rather abruptly when he noticed the backside of another cat in front of him, a few pawsteps further down the path as they tore into the vole that he had caught just moments before. Many thoughts went through his head, from the thought of him going through all the trouble of catching that just to have it be eaten by some mangy scavenger that couldn’t catch their own to the fact that any cat was forbidden to eat outside of camp - it was the common warrior code that he had been educated of when he first came to Riverclan. Wolfclaw’s lips peeled back into a threatening snarl as he lowered himself to the ground, his claws unsheathing as he was prepared to fight for his catch and teach his cat a lesson. It reminded him of his earlier moons in the alleys when he’d get in fights for food constantly in order to survive. “You mangy bottomfeeder!” He hissed, rather threateningly as he leapt straight at the she-cat in front of him, claws out as he aimed for her backside.
Old October 1st, 2017, 02:00 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
The large brown-furred male padded through the undergrowth with a grumbling of curses and hisses being heard from under his breath with each step that he took. He had lost his chance to catch the second piece of prey, being too quick and noisy on his heavy paws in order to catch it in time before the small shrew had disappeared into the bushes where he had lost it for good, which put the warrior already in a bad, sour mood. He could’ve gotten that catch, as well as anyone else could have. The maine coon couldn’t help but growl as he headed back to his vole, the exact place where he had left it was still fresh in his mind. Wolfclaw had glad to have at least one piece of prey to bring back to the clan that somewhat trusted him, at least enough to keep him here. However, the muscular tom-cat soon stopped in his tracks rather abruptly when he noticed the backside of another cat in front of him, a few pawsteps further down the path as they tore into the vole that he had caught just moments before. Many thoughts went through his head, from the thought of him going through all the trouble of catching that just to have it be eaten by some mangy scavenger that couldn’t catch their own to the fact that any cat was forbidden to eat outside of camp - it was the common warrior code that he had been educated of when he first came to Riverclan. Wolfclaw’s lips peeled back into a threatening snarl as he lowered himself to the ground, his claws unsheathing as he was prepared to fight for his catch and teach his cat a lesson. It reminded him of his earlier moons in the alleys when he’d get in fights for food constantly in order to survive. “You mangy bottomfeeder!” He hissed, rather threateningly as he leapt straight at the she-cat in front of him, claws out as he aimed for her backside.
The molly tore into the meat, savoring the juice that her tongue absorbed. Goodness...prey was a lot better than eating that packaged tuna that her owners used to buy her. Even, if they weren't good people...and the tuna was way past its due date. If she had to choose between prey and kitty food? This would win, no doubt. She was too absorbed in the prey as her brain could not process the need to multitask. In fact, her guard always had let down when she was doing one activity more than the other. Since she was focused on eating, she didn't realize she needed to pay attention to her surroundings. Or, that this piece of meal was caught by a tom who worked hard to kill it. But, that never crossed her mind. According to her, it was left. So, she took it. Finders keepers.
When suddenly, everything paused. A flash of white blinked into her eyes, making her gasp as she fell to the grassy grounds of riverclan territory. She didn't know what to do, so she flailed her limbs around. ''Ow! You're hurting me!'' She whined, whimpering. She could feel their claws - she just couldn't see them. ''I apologized, mother nature! I apologized! I will never run into your little ones again!'' She cried out. This was mother nature. Getting revenge on her. It had to be. No other way around it. Pearcloud tried to twist around to see her attacker, but to no avail. Their weight was heavy. Was she...was this her demise?
Old October 1st, 2017, 02:10 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

The molly tore into the meat, savoring the juice that her tongue absorbed. Goodness...prey was a lot better than eating that packaged tuna that her owners used to buy her. Even, if they weren't good people...and the tuna was way past its due date. If she had to choose between prey and kitty food? This would win, no doubt. She was too absorbed in the prey as her brain could not process the need to multitask. In fact, her guard always had let down when she was doing one activity more than the other. Since she was focused on eating, she didn't realize she needed to pay attention to her surroundings. Or, that this piece of meal was caught by a tom who worked hard to kill it. But, that never crossed her mind. According to her, it was left. So, she took it. Finders keepers.
When suddenly, everything paused. A flash of white blinked into her eyes, making her gasp as she fell to the grassy grounds of riverclan territory. She didn't know what to do, so she flailed her limbs around. ''Ow! You're hurting me!'' She whined, whimpering. She could feel their claws - she just couldn't see them. ''I apologized, mother nature! I apologized! I will never run into your little ones again!'' She cried out. This was mother nature. Getting revenge on her. It had to be. No other way around it. Pearcloud tried to twist around to see her attacker, but to no avail. Their weight was heavy. Was she...was this her demise?
“That was my catch! How dare you just eat it without any second thought!” The male growled, pressing one of his paws onto the female’s head, “This isn’t some two-leg village where they leave food out for you to eat as you please - this is the forest, where cats work hard to catch their food and bring it back to their loved ones!” He had the thought on his mind to claw her backside in order to teach her a lesson in stealing his prey, but part of him, deep-down, told him to have an inch of mercy towards the squealing she-cat under his claws. What was she even crying about, anyway? Something about mother nature? Little ones? The warrior had no clue what this prey stealer was yowling about, but her high-pitched tone hurt his ears. “Shut up! Shut up with your nonsensical squeaking!” He snapped at her, his tail lashing behind her, “I have every right to teach you a lesson about eating the prey that I caught, fair and square - give me one reason why you don’t deserve my teeth in the back of your neck right now.” A growl rumbled in the back of his throat as he did this, keeping his other paws firmly on the ground as one paw held her down while one of his back paws were firmly placed on her tail to prevent her from running for now. “Answer me!” Wolfclaw snarled his tone deep and deadly now.
Old October 1st, 2017, 02:27 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
“That was my catch! How dare you just eat it without any second thought!” The male growled, pressing one of his paws onto the female’s head, “This isn’t some two-leg village where they leave food out for you to eat as you please - this is the forest, where cats work hard to catch their food and bring it back to their loved ones!” He had the thought on his mind to claw her backside in order to teach her a lesson in stealing his prey, but part of him, deep-down, told him to have an inch of mercy towards the squealing she-cat under his claws. What was she even crying about, anyway? Something about mother nature? Little ones? The warrior had no clue what this prey stealer was yowling about, but her high-pitched tone hurt his ears. “Shut up! Shut up with your nonsensical squeaking!” He snapped at her, his tail lashing behind her, “I have every right to teach you a lesson about eating the prey that I caught, fair and square - give me one reason why you don’t deserve my teeth in the back of your neck right now.” A growl rumbled in the back of his throat as he did this, keeping his other paws firmly on the ground as one paw held her down while one of his back paws were firmly placed on her tail to prevent her from running for now. “Answer me!” Wolfclaw snarled his tone deep and deadly now.
Alright. So...maybe, this wasn't the best time to think about this. But, her ears heard him loud and clear: ...A second thought? It made her wonder, Do thoughts have thoughts? Was her thoughts having thoughts! Her insides squealed with slight delight until she realized that his paw was crushing her skull. Goodness, it hurt. This definitely wasn't Mother Nature. Mother Nature would had showed more mercy than what this cat was giving her. She whimpered louder before. She had no words, and felt a deep sadness welling within her upon his words. She was a kittypet, and some things never changed. She forgot she lived in the forest, and plenty cats starved. Prey was prized possessions. It occurred to her that she took food from his family! His kits! His mate! His siblings! His mother! She didn't want to be that cat. A cat who cared about herself. Pearcloud was probably the most selfless molly within her clan. Her whimpering never ceased, and she continued to wonder if this was Starclan's way of ruining her. Even so, she prayed to the heavenly starry cats to get her out this situation. ''It'll hurt! It'll kill me!'' She wasn't smart, but she knew basics. She knew that the sun meant morning and that the moon meant night. She knew if this tom kept laying upon her, she would have broken bones. ''Please...'' She cried, squealing beneath him. ''I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die...'' She repeated, louder and louder - not knowing that someone could hear her. And, maybe even help her out this situation.

Last edited by Brilliance; October 1st, 2017 at 02:28 AM.
Old October 1st, 2017, 02:35 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

Alright. So...maybe, this wasn't the best time to think about this. But, her ears heard him loud and clear: ...A second thought? It made her wonder, Do thoughts have thoughts? Was her thoughts having thoughts! Her insides squealed with slight delight until she realized that his paw was crushing her skull. Goodness, it hurt. This definitely wasn't Mother Nature. Mother Nature would had showed more mercy than what this cat was giving her. She whimpered louder before. She had no words, and felt a deep sadness welling within her upon his words. She was a kittypet, and some things never changed. She forgot she lived in the forest, and plenty cats starved. Prey was prized possessions. It occurred to her that she took food from his family! His kits! His mate! His siblings! His mother! She didn't want to be that cat. A cat who cared about herself. Pearcloud was probably the most selfless molly within her clan. Her whimpering never ceased, and she continued to wonder if this was Starclan's way of ruining her. Even so, she prayed to the heavenly starry cats to get her out this situation. ''It'll hurt! It'll kill me!'' She wasn't smart, but she knew basics. She knew that the sun meant morning and that the moon meant night. She knew if this tom kept laying upon her, she would have broken bones. ''Please...'' She cried, squealing beneath him. ''I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die...'' She repeated, louder and louder - not knowing that someone could hear her. And, maybe even help her out this situation.
As this female squealed under his paws from the pain of his paw on her skull, the male did not move for a long time, her begging and pleading words echoing in his ears as she kept telling him that she did not want to die. It made Wolfclaw growl in frustration, but loosen his deadly grip on his victim. “There are many cats that never wanted to die, but they did not get a choice, no matter how many times they plead for life.” He hissed, his tone low now, “Consider yourself lucky, prey-stealer, for today is not the day you will join the stars. However, I expect to never see you in the likes of my presence ever again, or I will personally take care of you and make sure another cat doesn’t have their hard work taken from them from thieves like you.” With that, the muscular maine coon released the she-cat and took a few steps back away from the other warrior. “Now scram before I change my mind.” The male snarled, waiting for the cat to vanish from his sight like a flash of light. His tail lashed behind him, the male’s claws still unsheathed and digging into the loose dirt as there was coldness and little emotion without his gaze.
Old October 1st, 2017, 02:52 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
As this female squealed under his paws from the pain of his paw on her skull, the male did not move for a long time, her begging and pleading words echoing in his ears as she kept telling him that she did not want to die. It made Wolfclaw growl in frustration, but loosen his deadly grip on his victim. “There are many cats that never wanted to die, but they did not get a choice, no matter how many times they plead for life.” He hissed, his tone low now, “Consider yourself lucky, prey-stealer, for today is not the day you will join the stars. However, I expect to never see you in the likes of my presence ever again, or I will personally take care of you and make sure another cat doesn’t have their hard work taken from them from thieves like you.” With that, the muscular maine coon released the she-cat and took a few steps back away from the other warrior. “Now scram before I change my mind.” The male snarled, waiting for the cat to vanish from his sight like a flash of light. His tail lashed behind him, the male’s claws still unsheathed and digging into the loose dirt as there was coldness and little emotion without his gaze.
As soon as he loosened his grip on her, Pearcloud laid there for a few moments. Her mind flashed back to when she was a kit. The smaller version of two legs holding her by the scruff and drowning her under water. She remember squealing in their grasp. Or, even days without food and little water. Or, sleeping in the cold, moldy basements - Pearcloud shook her head. That was all over. Just like this situation was. Of course, the tom's way with words left the clouded bengal dumbfounded. She stared at him dumbstruck. Her eyes blinking and her head tilted for a moment. Whatever he said...most likely wasn't good. Pearcloud was able to get a better look of the tom. Much larger and fluffier than her, perfect for swimming. Riverclan, cat...Instead of whimpering as before, the spontaneous molly actually lunged herself at him. Not to pin him down in any way, but to brush herself against him in a nuzzle. Pearcloud had the weirdest way to always nuzzle anything before she apologized. ''Oh, thank you, thank you! You spared my life!'' She purred, a deep rumble from within her chest. It was obvious that the tom wouldn't like the affection, but Pearcloud cared little about such. She was overjoyed that this tom had not taken her life. Perhaps...he wasn't as cold as he thought he was? His words reached her ears, and she pulled away abruptly, flickering her ears, and nodding vigorously at him. ''I am forever in your debt!'' She giddied, her optimism coming back as quickly as her fear had came and gone. Pearcloud missed the fact that she was supposed to avoid him. The next time he seen her, she would most definitely be a next dead prey for him. Though this wasn't knowledgeable to the molly, and maybe she would see him again. But, truthfully, she couldn't wait to trail back to Shadowclan. ''Ask me anything, and I will do it for you.'' A second ago, he was willing to kill her. And, she knew this, but she was more accepting to his hospitality that the motive he had a moment ago escaped her brain rather quickly...like everything else did. Now, she was the sweet molly without a care in the world. ''I'm Pearcloud, by the way.'' She gave a sparkling smile, her light blue orbs glowing before she done as she was told. She scrambled out of there as fast as she could. And, by not looking in front of her - almost tripped. Caught herself quickly, laughed it off, and got away from her almost murderer.
Old October 1st, 2017, 12:14 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"That depends on your mentor .. but StarClan's Wish is that you are taught how to be the ideal queen and mother. Obedient to your mate and caring toward your kits. You are expected to become a permanent queen and to have several litters of kits, until you are either too old to produce a healthy litter or you can no longer do so safely." He was aware some queens had complications, and bearing another litter meant they would perish in labor. He did not think having kits only for their caretaker to die was worth it. The queen could live and assist with other queens' kits if necessary, like his mother did now that she was getting up there in age.

Peachfuzz was also perfectly aware some queens got restless and wanted to leave camp every now and then. That was fine. "You will also be taught basic hunting techniques, like how to hunt mice. It helps relieve some of that boredom or unease of being cooped up in camp. You should be accompanied by your mate, though. If a predator were to attack, you would be an easy target." It did not have to be the mate, but Peachfuzz was not sure why another cat would come with. Perhaps a brother or father?

@Socks

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old October 1st, 2017, 03:02 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@✨Blue Wishes✨

Nightpaw sat just outside of camp, looking out at the woods as she listened to the distant trickle of the Riverclan streams. Here she was, far from her old home, trying to be a wild cat and be part of a clan. And what had happened? Her mentor had taken her out once to show her the territory, scolded her, watched her botch her first attempt at hunting, and now Skunkbelly seemed to be taking every opportunity to avoid training her or even taking her out of camp. Nightpaw sagged. Maybe he was right to do so. Who was she kidding, trying to be a warrior? She was just a kittypet after all.