Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a new beginning?
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:01 AM
A Guide to _______
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 10:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 10:42 AM
burntToast Character bio's...
Last post by burntToast
Today 10:40 AM

Old November 24th, 2017, 04:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
( @starfall sorry it took so long! )

Lightstream stretched as she crawled out of the clearing. It felt great to be out of the camp, she hadn't gone out for three days. She bound towards the Shadowclan border, feeling the wind ruffle her fur and breathing the scents of the afternoon. She got about fifteen tail lengths away from where she started before she saw a familiar face. "Fallenstream?" She asked, padding towards the cat.
[You're good ]

The tom had just made his way out of the leaders den, reporting to Russetstar the happenings on the borders, letting the tom know that it was all peaceful so far. He was finding it easier and easier to interact with the leader, he didn't view him as a greedy, power hungry tom, no, the ebony warrior now viewed him as a companion. He could speak freely with the russet feline, and every once in a while he could joke with him, but of course that was rare. He felt more comftrable around the other deputies and leaders, they were shed in a new light in the ebony toms point of view. Now he was padding out by the stream after he had decided that the fresh kill pile could use a little more meat, he just wasn't sure how much to catch, he didn't want to catch too many fish, they wouldn't be eaten and would go bad. But the mew of a familiar voice broke his train of thoughts, a voice he never thought he'd hear again. He quickly turned his head, his eyes widening, he didn't think it was real, he was dreaming, he must be. "Lightstream." he whispered, his voice quivering. Fallenstream took a slow step forward, his paw hovering over the dirt beneath him for a moment before he launched off towards the molly, almost tackling her down. "Light! Is that really you?! I-I thought you died? What in the name of Starclan happened to you?" he cried, his lapis optics danced with worry and joy. He forgot her pleasant scent, smelled of fresh water, fresh air, and the nectar of the flowers that bloomed only during spring. He hadn't realized just how much he missed her, how much his heart ached. He rested his muzzle on top of her head and let out a sigh, "What took you so long mouse-brain?"

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; November 24th, 2017 at 04:29 PM.
Old November 24th, 2017, 06:47 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

SnakeBite watched her kits with soft eyes, they were only 2 moons old but she knew what to name them. Slitherkit was slinking under his brother Blackkit, causing Blackkit to get confused while Moonkit just sat and watched with her moon colored pelt shining in the sun. SnakeBite missed her warrior life, but she loved her kits, and she soon would return to her warrior life in about 4moons.
Pushing away her thoughts, DarkStorm entered the nursery arousing the kits from their play. He gave an affectional lick to his mate, and said "You don't think CalicoHeart would mind watching the kits while we go on a hunt?" "not at all" said CalicoHeart walking into the nursery. "are you sure?" replied SnakeBite. "I'm sure, you need to get out of the nursery. You and DarkStorm haven't been out for a hunt since a moon before the kits were born." "okay, okay. Be good kits!" SnakeBite said as she left the nursery.

DarkStorm stalked the mouse very carefully, then he pounced killing it with one swipe. Next they headed to the river, SnakeBite leaped into the cool water as she caught a big salmon, and tossed it up on land. Once she climbed back on shore, DarkStorm dived on in, swimming like a fish and he caught one too.

Each carrying 2fish, a mouse, and a vole, they walked into camp. They dropped off the fresh kill, each taking something for them selves and went into the nursery. They sat and ate together with their cute kits.
Old November 25th, 2017, 02:25 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphafury View Post
@Hexict
Night had fallen over the territory of river clan,what’s left of the days warmth and security melted away until the sun would rise once again.
A small silowett staggered through the damp weeds and flora that decorated the river banks with messy fashion. The small figure wasn’t that of a regular sized cat but of the size of a well fed hedgehog only that it was anything but well fed, it was scrawny,fail and soaked to the bone. The dark grey kit allowed exhaustion to envelop ever corner of her tiny body as she sank pathetically to the ground still blinking her teal eyes as she started to resort to the last thing she knew how to do which was to mew softly but frantically.
Making their way through the Riverclan territory, a multicolored molly escaped the camp for some fresh air. In the moonlight her pale grey fur seemed to glow silver, picking her out from the dark surroundings of the territory. Mistfall needed some time to herself, just a moment to catch her breath and sort out her thoughts. A lot was happening lately, as if the clans could not find a moments peace. For starts, there was the Evil Era, then the attacks from the Syndicate, there is the tensions between the clans, and now the Syndicate had attacked all the clans during the gathering - a time of peace! What was happening? She wanted to speak to Russetstar for a bit about these events, but did not wish to bother the leader. The last time she spoke to him the molly couldn't help but think that she may have wasted his time. She wasn't the one who should be talking to him about Cricketpaw, see barely knew the young cat! Mistfall has only been trying to help her friend, but she knew that she let him lead and she should focus on mentoring Rabbitpaw and her other warrior duties.

But then there was Geckoleaf.... The medicine cat who had suddenly vanished during the Syndicate attack on the Gathering. Geckoleaf had been on of Mistfall's closest friends and someone she held dearly close to her heart. The two had begun to get really close, Mistfall was trying to help her friend with the stress and terror she has experienced as a medicine cat. But now she was gone! Mistfall had lost another cat close to her. If she didn't have an apprentice and she felt that it was okay, the warrior would have left instantly to go and search for Geckoleaf. Her had become very protective over her since medicine cats don't learn how to fight like warriors, so she may not be able to protect herself out there. What if she was hurt or lost? What if something already happened to her? What if she was badly hurt during the gathering and didn't... The questions that haunted her and she desperately tried to put to rest. No. Geckoleaf is smart. If she was hurt, she would heal herself. She would not have gotten into the fight during the gathering, so she wouldn't have been hurt or... worse, from that. And she would find her way back home. In fact, she is finding her way right now, These were the words she needed to tell herself.

Mistfall was staring towards the ground absently as these thoughts whirled in her kind like a storm, fighting to be her last thought for the night. Not paying attention, she found herself by the river. Hr sub-conscious had brought her to the bank of her home. The warrior admitted that she loved to watch the current, listen to the fish splashing about, and feeling the smooth pebbles under her paws. It was such a peaceful scene with memories just as kind. Taking a deep breathe, the grey and white feline calmed her thoughts and replaced them with days that were brighter. One of her favorite memories was returning to Riverclan, being welcomed back and simply just being back. But the sunny day and warm water was suddenly pierced by the cry of a creature nearby. Mistfall tension and drew out her claws on instinct. The warrior rushed towards a mass of weeds by the bank, though she was more cautious when she reached it and tried to figure out who - or what - made the sound. The warrior quickly found the source of the frantic yet soft mewing. She gasped in shock at the sight of the exhausted kitten. "Umm, hold on!" Mistfall called to the kit, rushing around the weeds as she attempted to figure out the best way to get to the she-kit. When she could reach the cream and grey bundle, Mistfall quickly removed her from the weeds and away from the banks. Panicing, she wasn't sure what to do in this situation. It was cold and the kit seemed starved, so she she bring her to Junierpaw? But if she belonged to another clan, this could start a fight! "Uhh, hey, kit? Uhh, could you tell me where you're from?"

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; November 25th, 2017 at 02:26 PM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 03:48 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

Making their way through the Riverclan territory, a multicolored molly escaped the camp for some fresh air. In the moonlight her pale grey fur seemed to glow silver, picking her out from the dark surroundings of the territory. Mistfall needed some time to herself, just a moment to catch her breath and sort out her thoughts. A lot was happening lately, as if the clans could not find a moments peace. For starts, there was the Evil Era, then the attacks from the Syndicate, there is the tensions between the clans, and now the Syndicate had attacked all the clans during the gathering - a time of peace! What was happening? She wanted to speak to Russetstar for a bit about these events, but did not wish to bother the leader. The last time she spoke to him the molly couldn't help but think that she may have wasted his time. She wasn't the one who should be talking to him about Cricketpaw, see barely knew the young cat! Mistfall has only been trying to help her friend, but she knew that she let him lead and she should focus on mentoring Rabbitpaw and her other warrior duties.

But then there was Geckoleaf.... The medicine cat who had suddenly vanished during the Syndicate attack on the Gathering. Geckoleaf had been on of Mistfall's closest friends and someone she held dearly close to her heart. The two had begun to get really close, Mistfall was trying to help her friend with the stress and terror she has experienced as a medicine cat. But now she was gone! Mistfall had lost another cat close to her. If she didn't have an apprentice and she felt that it was okay, the warrior would have left instantly to go and search for Geckoleaf. Her had become very protective over her since medicine cats don't learn how to fight like warriors, so she may not be able to protect herself out there. What if she was hurt or lost? What if something already happened to her? What if she was badly hurt during the gathering and didn't... The questions that haunted her and she desperately tried to put to rest. No. Geckoleaf is smart. If she was hurt, she would heal herself. She would not have gotten into the fight during the gathering, so she wouldn't have been hurt or... worse, from that. And she would find her way back home. In fact, she is finding her way right now, These were the words she needed to tell herself.

Mistfall was staring towards the ground absently as these thoughts whirled in her kind like a storm, fighting to be her last thought for the night. Not paying attention, she found herself by the river. Hr sub-conscious had brought her to the bank of her home. The warrior admitted that she loved to watch the current, listen to the fish splashing about, and feeling the smooth pebbles under her paws. It was such a peaceful scene with memories just as kind. Taking a deep breathe, the grey and white feline calmed her thoughts and replaced them with days that were brighter. One of her favorite memories was returning to Riverclan, being welcomed back and simply just being back. But the sunny day and warm water was suddenly pierced by the cry of a creature nearby. Mistfall tension and drew out her claws on instinct. The warrior rushed towards a mass of weeds by the bank, though she was more cautious when she reached it and tried to figure out who - or what - made the sound. The warrior quickly found the source of the frantic yet soft mewing. She gasped in shock at the sight of the exhausted kitten. "Umm, hold on!" Mistfall called to the kit, rushing around the weeds as she attempted to figure out the best way to get to the she-kit. When she could reach the cream and grey bundle, Mistfall quickly removed her from the weeds and away from the banks. Panicing, she wasn't sure what to do in this situation. It was cold and the kit seemed starved, so she she bring her to Junierpaw? But if she belonged to another clan, this could start a fight! "Uhh, hey, kit? Uhh, could you tell me where you're from?"
The tiny molly lifted up her head which was shaking violently as she tried to get a look at the much larger cat who had plucked her from the long intimidating weeds. Her eyes reeked fear and trauma but she opened her small mouth in a effort to answer her question before pausing, she didn't remember where she came from or where she was. her voice was soft and squeaky from her young age but still yet weezy as she spoke "I-I...I don't know.." she admitted struggling to her paws and trying to look around at her surrounding while still watching the grey and white cat with a extreme amount of caution. "I-I just remember wandering around until I couldn't wander any longer..."
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:01 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@RedHead

The ebony feline weaved his way through the tall reeds that littered the Riverclan territory, his pawsteps making a slight slushing sound as he walked through the shallow water. He had brought his younger sister along with him, though sadly he had lost sight of her sometime as he was hunting fish. At the moment he was wondering who to blame, him for taking his eyes off her for a moment or Splashpaw for running off. He let out a chuckle as he stopped and laid his catch down on the moist pebbles, it didn't surprise him, she was the most excitable and bubbily of the sibling bunch, none of the other siblings can keep up with her, not even Pleasantpaw. The deputy lifted his head and looked around, his lapis hues caressed each dip and rise of the landscape, hoping to spot a silvery grey lump of fur. "Splashpaw! Come out here you nut! I thought you wanted to talk, not play hide and seek!" he called, laughing as he did so. Fallenstream loved spending as much time as he could with each and every sibling, but recently his deputy duties had prevented him from doing so, so as of now, he was trying to fix that, putting them in patrols with him, going off and hunting with them, anything he could to keep himself updated with his siblings lives.

Staying light on her paws, the gray and black furred apprentice poked her head out of a bush ever so slightly, her blue eyes narrowing as she spotted her older brother. Ducking acl behind the bush, the feline crept over to the next one, her tail making the bushes leaves sway slightly as it waved in excitement. Nothing made Splashpaw happier than spending time with her family members. Well... Maybe fawning over toms and teasing others was up there with it, but still, the point is she was happy.
Creeping through a batch of reeds, Splashpaw made sure Fallenstream's back was in her sight, and then she dropped down into a crouch. She wasn't a Thunderclan cat, so her stealth skills weren't the best. Overall, her crouching and leaping skills weren't either. She was a cat who loved the water, and was in it every chance she could get. Her thick, waterproof pelt kept her warm, and her wide paws helped her to paddle strongly through the water. Splashpaw was probably the most accustomed to water out of her age group.
But right now, she was onl land. And currently stalking her brother. Smirking, she refocused her eyes on him, bunched up her hind legs, and took a giant leap, extending her forepaws towards his back.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 26th, 2017, 07:55 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
[You're good ]

The tom had just made his way out of the leaders den, reporting to Russetstar the happenings on the borders, letting the tom know that it was all peaceful so far. He was finding it easier and easier to interact with the leader, he didn't view him as a greedy, power hungry tom, no, the ebony warrior now viewed him as a companion. He could speak freely with the russet feline, and every once in a while he could joke with him, but of course that was rare. He felt more comftrable around the other deputies and leaders, they were shed in a new light in the ebony toms point of view. Now he was padding out by the stream after he had decided that the fresh kill pile could use a little more meat, he just wasn't sure how much to catch, he didn't want to catch too many fish, they wouldn't be eaten and would go bad. But the mew of a familiar voice broke his train of thoughts, a voice he never thought he'd hear again. He quickly turned his head, his eyes widening, he didn't think it was real, he was dreaming, he must be. "Lightstream." he whispered, his voice quivering. Fallenstream took a slow step forward, his paw hovering over the dirt beneath him for a moment before he launched off towards the molly, almost tackling her down. "Light! Is that really you?! I-I thought you died? What in the name of Starclan happened to you?" he cried, his lapis optics danced with worry and joy. He forgot her pleasant scent, smelled of fresh water, fresh air, and the nectar of the flowers that bloomed only during spring. He hadn't realized just how much he missed her, how much his heart ached. He rested his muzzle on top of her head and let out a sigh, "What took you so long mouse-brain?"

Light took in the surprised look on his face and remembered when they were younger. He acted around her now like he had before, but there was something different about him. He looked, well, like he was a deputy. The work had taken its toll, yet the playful sparkle in his eye still remained. She took a step back from the tom when he jumped at her. She wasn't really startled per say, she had just seen her friend practice and she didn't want to get into a fight with him. The she cat gazed into his brilliant blue eyes as they softened and his heart poured out. “Dead? Nah, you can't get rid of me that easily.” She smiled as the tom grew closer. His scent reminded her of home, wrestling when they were apprentices, sleeping together under the stars. She wondered if the black cat remembered all the time they had spent together, how wonderful it had been. She burrowed her head into his neck and sighed in comfort. "Your the only mouse-brain here."
After a some time had passed, she pulled out and gazed into his eyes one more time. She licked his head lovingly, but more like a mother would to a kit. ‘Cant we stay here forever?’
Old November 28th, 2017, 02:04 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Light took in the surprised look on his face and remembered when they were younger. He acted around her now like he had before, but there was something different about him. He looked, well, like he was a deputy. The work had taken its toll, yet the playful sparkle in his eye still remained. She took a step back from the tom when he jumped at her. She wasn't really startled per say, she had just seen her friend practice and she didn't want to get into a fight with him. The she cat gazed into his brilliant blue eyes as they softened and his heart poured out. “Dead? Nah, you can't get rid of me that easily.” She smiled as the tom grew closer. His scent reminded her of home, wrestling when they were apprentices, sleeping together under the stars. She wondered if the black cat remembered all the time they had spent together, how wonderful it had been. She burrowed her head into his neck and sighed in comfort. "Your the only mouse-brain here."
After a some time had passed, she pulled out and gazed into his eyes one more time. She licked his head lovingly, but more like a mother would to a kit. ‘Cant we stay here forever?’
bumpies @starfall
Old November 29th, 2017, 11:13 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphafury View Post
The tiny molly lifted up her head which was shaking violently as she tried to get a look at the much larger cat who had plucked her from the long intimidating weeds. Her eyes reeked fear and trauma but she opened her small mouth in a effort to answer her question before pausing, she didn't remember where she came from or where she was. her voice was soft and squeaky from her young age but still yet weezy as she spoke "I-I...I don't know.." she admitted struggling to her paws and trying to look around at her surrounding while still watching the grey and white cat with a extreme amount of caution. "I-I just remember wandering around until I couldn't wander any longer..."
The warrior's nerves showed as her tail flicked as she looked over the kit. She seemed to small, so fragile, and so terrified. Mistfall felt sympathy towards the confused and fearful kit, hoping that she could somehow help and they would end up alright. The question of what to do with her stilled whirled in her mind. If the kit belonged to a clan and Mistfall took her to see Juniperpaw, then that would only make things worse given the already high tensions. But what is the kit did not belong to a clan? What if she was lost or abandoned? If Mistfall were to try to track down her family, then who's to say that she would be fine? There was little chance that anyone other than a medicine cat would know what to do to prevent her from falling ill after spending the cold night soaked with water from the river. Her eyes softened as the kit continued to violently tremble, struggling to sit up and answer the warriors' question.

As the kit opened her tiny mouth to speak, Mistfall had to lean closer and strain to hear. The kit's shaky voice could barely be heard over the rush of water only a few tail lengths away. She took note that the kit had been hesitant to speak, even after opening her mouth. Though she did continue and stated that she didn't know. The kit's shaky voice also stammer as she explained how she got her. Mistfall was still for a moment, again wondering what to do. The grey and white molly felt even more sympathetic now. This kit doesn't know where she came from, doesn't know her home or anything like that, but she's been wander for some time and has exhausted herself. W=But what to do about this? If the kit has amnesia, then she might belong to a clan... but she doesn't know, and it's late so I shouldn't be going around to the clans and asking. Beside,s it's too cold for the kit to be out here too much longer. Taking a breath, Mistfall offered a small but kind smile to the confused she-kit, placing her fluffy tail onto her shaking shoulder. Mistfall tried to keep her voice soft as she spoke, attempting to make the kit relax and be less fearful. "It's okay, we'll figure that out. But not right now, we need to get you somewhere warm. Would you like to come home with me?"

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 29th, 2017, 11:56 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
The tom gave her a nudge with his shoulder and began to walk off, looking behind him, indicating that she follow, though he was absolutely delighted that he could see his close friend again he still had stuff he needed to do, or well, that's what he's told himself. He kept a slow pace, one because his pad was hurting slightly, and two because he didn't wish to tire Lightstream, he was told by Honeypool that he was a fairly fast walker. Just then images of the beautiful dusted ginger molly flooded his mind, her smiling, her laughing, her silhouette against the water, the moon's light gently caressing each dip and hill on her fur. His heart began to ache, even more than when he saw his long lost clanmate, he wanted to see the ginger molly, he wanted to be around her, bathe in her presence, honestly it was the same feeling he felt when Lightstream had gone missing. It was an odd feeling, he never felt this way when his mother left, no, there were tears and sadness, no heart aches and want, he still had yet to figure out what it meant.
Fallenstream turned his head and gave the molly a grin "I'm not the one who managed to get myself lost." he shot back, his tail lashing behind him. His ears perked when he heard some of the reeds shudder, but after a while he found out it was the wind, and continued to press forward at his peaceful pace. "Besides, you still didn't answer my question, where have you been all these moons?" he asked once more, his lapis hues meeting hers. He felt the same warmth he felt whenever he looked at Honeypool, they both made him feel warm, both made him feel the need to be around them. The ebony feline returned his gaze to the space in front of him, concern flickered in his hues, for some reason, he felt as though the other ginger molly shouldn't see him with Lightstream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Staying light on her paws, the gray and black furred apprentice poked her head out of a bush ever so slightly, her blue eyes narrowing as she spotted her older brother. Ducking acl behind the bush, the feline crept over to the next one, her tail making the bushes leaves sway slightly as it waved in excitement. Nothing made Splashpaw happier than spending time with her family members. Well... Maybe fawning over toms and teasing others was up there with it, but still, the point is she was happy.
Creeping through a batch of reeds, Splashpaw made sure Fallenstream's back was in her sight, and then she dropped down into a crouch. She wasn't a Thunderclan cat, so her stealth skills weren't the best. Overall, her crouching and leaping skills weren't either. She was a cat who loved the water, and was in it every chance she could get. Her thick, waterproof pelt kept her warm, and her wide paws helped her to paddle strongly through the water. Splashpaw was probably the most accustomed to water out of her age group.
But right now, she was onl land. And currently stalking her brother. Smirking, she refocused her eyes on him, bunched up her hind legs, and took a giant leap, extending her forepaws towards his back.
The tom swiveled his head, his ears perked as he looked around for a grey fluff of some sort. His sister was a trickster, he knew this, she loved playing pranks on him, on her whole family, which was only amusing when it wasn't done to him. He dug his pawtips into the pebbles beneath him, his ears twitching whenever the pebbles scraped against one another, making a high screeching sound. It was only a few seconds long, he heart a small crunching sound, and in two seconds he was tackled to the ground, his sister standing on top of him. Fallenstream was a well built, sturdy tom, it took quite a bit of force and weight to take the ebony tom down, and his sister knew the percice amount of force needed to do so. He let out a grunt as he landed heavily on his chest, pebbles flung here and there. After a few seconds of regaining his breath he let out a laugh and picked himself up, tossing Splashpaw off with ease. "Okay, you win that round, what's the score now? 2 for me and 6 for you? Or would it be 7 now?" he asked, his lapis hues danced with amusement. He and his sister had been in a prank war since his early warrior days, and so far the queen of pranks was winning, Splashpaw. The pair of pranksters managed to pull the rest of their siblings in...except for Pleasentpaw, but then again that was to be expected of the serious tom.

Fallenstream lashed his tail and shook off the moss and pebbles from his silky coat. He liked to think that the main reason his younger was winning was because he was a burly feline, it was a little hard for him to make little noise and hide, especially since he has a pure black pelt, which didn't help him blend in whatsoever. "Okay skippy, now that you've got that out of your system, we've got to hunt...or have you forgotten?" he asked, an amused smirk plastered on his maw.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 29th, 2017, 12:46 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

The warrior's nerves showed as her tail flicked as she looked over the kit. She seemed to small, so fragile, and so terrified. Mistfall felt sympathy towards the confused and fearful kit, hoping that she could somehow help and they would end up alright. The question of what to do with her stilled whirled in her mind. If the kit belonged to a clan and Mistfall took her to see Juniperpaw, then that would only make things worse given the already high tensions. But what is the kit did not belong to a clan? What if she was lost or abandoned? If Mistfall were to try to track down her family, then who's to say that she would be fine? There was little chance that anyone other than a medicine cat would know what to do to prevent her from falling ill after spending the cold night soaked with water from the river. Her eyes softened as the kit continued to violently tremble, struggling to sit up and answer the warriors' question.

As the kit opened her tiny mouth to speak, Mistfall had to lean closer and strain to hear. The kit's shaky voice could barely be heard over the rush of water only a few tail lengths away. She took note that the kit had been hesitant to speak, even after opening her mouth. Though she did continue and stated that she didn't know. The kit's shaky voice also stammer as she explained how she got her. Mistfall was still for a moment, again wondering what to do. The grey and white molly felt even more sympathetic now. This kit doesn't know where she came from, doesn't know her home or anything like that, but she's been wander for some time and has exhausted herself. W=But what to do about this? If the kit has amnesia, then she might belong to a clan... but she doesn't know, and it's late so I shouldn't be going around to the clans and asking. Beside,s it's too cold for the kit to be out here too much longer. Taking a breath, Mistfall offered a small but kind smile to the confused she-kit, placing her fluffy tail onto her shaking shoulder. Mistfall tried to keep her voice soft as she spoke, attempting to make the kit relax and be less fearful. "It's okay, we'll figure that out. But not right now, we need to get you somewhere warm. Would you like to come home with me?"
The small she-kits eyes widened as the most of her fear dissolved at the other cats words which calmed her ever so slightly as it was clear the much larger cat meant well. She did hestitate at the She-cats invitation but knew it was her only option at this point. She then responded with a simple timid nod as she continued to observe her surroundings before turning back to mistfall and taking the chance to take in the grey and white cats features but was still unsure of what to think of her yet. Did she really want to help her? Was she as sensere as she seemed? All these quests popped up in the kittens mind as she stared up at her.