Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Quacky
Today 11:24 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:23 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:07 AM
a new beginning?
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:01 AM

Old November 30th, 2017, 05:04 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The tom gave her a nudge with his shoulder and began to walk off, looking behind him, indicating that she follow, though he was absolutely delighted that he could see his close friend again he still had stuff he needed to do, or well, that's what he's told himself. He kept a slow pace, one because his pad was hurting slightly, and two because he didn't wish to tire Lightstream, he was told by Honeypool that he was a fairly fast walker. Just then images of the beautiful dusted ginger molly flooded his mind, her smiling, her laughing, her silhouette against the water, the moon's light gently caressing each dip and hill on her fur. His heart began to ache, even more than when he saw his long lost clanmate, he wanted to see the ginger molly, he wanted to be around her, bathe in her presence, honestly it was the same feeling he felt when Lightstream had gone missing. It was an odd feeling, he never felt this way when his mother left, no, there were tears and sadness, no heart aches and want, he still had yet to figure out what it meant.
Fallenstream turned his head and gave the molly a grin "I'm not the one who managed to get myself lost." he shot back, his tail lashing behind him. His ears perked when he heard some of the reeds shudder, but after a while he found out it was the wind, and continued to press forward at his peaceful pace. "Besides, you still didn't answer my question, where have you been all these moons?" he asked once more, his lapis hues meeting hers. He felt the same warmth he felt whenever he looked at Honeypool, they both made him feel warm, both made him feel the need to be around them. The ebony feline returned his gaze to the space in front of him, concern flickered in his hues, for some reason, he felt as though the other ginger molly shouldn't see him with Lightstream.

The tom swiveled his head, his ears perked as he looked around for a grey fluff of some sort. His sister was a trickster, he knew this, she loved playing pranks on him, on her whole family, which was only amusing when it wasn't done to him. He dug his pawtips into the pebbles beneath him, his ears twitching whenever the pebbles scraped against one another, making a high screeching sound. It was only a few seconds long, he heart a small crunching sound, and in two seconds he was tackled to the ground, his sister standing on top of him. Fallenstream was a well built, sturdy tom, it took quite a bit of force and weight to take the ebony tom down, and his sister knew the percice amount of force needed to do so. He let out a grunt as he landed heavily on his chest, pebbles flung here and there. After a few seconds of regaining his breath he let out a laugh and picked himself up, tossing Splashpaw off with ease. "Okay, you win that round, what's the score now? 2 for me and 6 for you? Or would it be 7 now?" he asked, his lapis hues danced with amusement. He and his sister had been in a prank war since his early warrior days, and so far the queen of pranks was winning, Splashpaw. The pair of pranksters managed to pull the rest of their siblings in...except for Pleasentpaw, but then again that was to be expected of the serious tom.

Fallenstream lashed his tail and shook off the moss and pebbles from his silky coat. He liked to think that the main reason his younger was winning was because he was a burly feline, it was a little hard for him to make little noise and hide, especially since he has a pure black pelt, which didn't help him blend in whatsoever. "Okay skippy, now that you've got that out of your system, we've got to hunt...or have you forgotten?" he asked, an amused smirk plastered on his maw.
The tan molly followed her close friend as he started off. She loved the way he swayed slightly when he walk, how his tail swished slowly, dragging his long fur against his back legs and becoming disgruntled. She walked closely behind him, taking in how he limped slightly, yet the tom was obviously trying to play it off. He had always done that, ever since they were apprentices. He was four moons older than her, so they weren't really nursery buddies, but they grew close in their apprenticeship. She wished they could go back to their days of chasing rabbit carelessly and wrestling in leaves. Sometimes they would eat together and she would stare into his eyes.
His voice brought her back to reality. She grinned at his words. Yet it was clear something was on his mind. She brushed it off and decided to just roll her eyes at his comment. She walked slightly faster so her head was about at his midway point. “Well, I didn't exactly get lost. Before my mother died, she told me the name of my father. She hadn't told anyone else, so naturally, I set out after him. He was either a kittypet or a loner, my mother didn't specify, so I started around the twoleg place and disappeared for a few moons. I never did find him, but it was fun to explore outside the territory.” She explained, leaving out a few details about experiences she had encountered. She wasn't quite ready to talk about those yet. She glanced at the ground while remembering, but looked up when she was done. She looked into Fallen’s eyes and the bad memories were washed away by good ones.
“Forget all that. How in Starclan did you manage to become Deputy! I left when almost no one knew your name, and I come back and your Deputy? That's just crazy.”
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:55 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphafury View Post
The small she-kits eyes widened as the most of her fear dissolved at the other cats words which calmed her ever so slightly as it was clear the much larger cat meant well. She did hestitate at the She-cats invitation but knew it was her only option at this point. She then responded with a simple timid nod as she continued to observe her surroundings before turning back to mistfall and taking the chance to take in the grey and white cats features but was still unsure of what to think of her yet. Did she really want to help her? Was she as sensere as she seemed? All these quests popped up in the kittens mind as she stared up at her.
Looking over the kit, Mistfall still wondered again where she came from. She couldn't smell anything on the kit, but that may mean nothing. The loner could easily belong to a clan and the warrior could miss the scent. As the days got colder, frost returned and killed off some scents, plus the water may not help identify her origins. With an inward sign, she pushed these worries to the back of her head. Worry about helping the kit first - get her help and make sure that she doesn't get sick. That's what matters right now, the molly informed herself, aware that they wouldn't be able to figure out where the kit came from tonight. But there was another question that burned itself into her mind:

Why had she been travelling until she collapsed?

Surely wherever she comes from, she had someone to care for her. Someone who would not let the kit travel by themselves and to such a distance. Unless something happened... swallowing, the grey and white feline tried not to think about that right now. She was clearly relieved that the kit was willing to come to the camp. If the kit had refused, Mistfall would have more than likely forcible brought the kit to Juniperpaw's den anyway, just to be safe - and because she couldn't leave a kit behinds, especially in these circumstances. "I'll bring you to a cat that I know. She helps cats get better if they are hurt or sick. It's not too far away," the warrior began to turn back in the direction in order to lead the kit back to camp. Upon doing so, she quickly turned towards the kit again. Away that the loner was weak, exhausted, shivering, and freezing, Mistfall knew she may have to carry her back. "Hole on," she murmured as she picked her up and headed in the direction of help for the kit, pray the small feline wasn't turned away.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; December 2nd, 2017 at 05:55 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:28 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

Looking over the kit, Mistfall still wondered again where she came from. She couldn't smell anything on the kit, but that may mean nothing. The loner could easily belong to a clan and the warrior could miss the scent. As the days got colder, frost returned and killed off some scents, plus the water may not help identify her origins. With an inward sign, she pushed these worries to the back of her head. Worry about helping the kit first - get her help and make sure that she doesn't get sick. That's what matters right now, the molly informed herself, aware that they wouldn't be able to figure out where the kit came from tonight. But there was another question that burned itself into her mind:

Why had she been travelling until she collapsed?

Surely wherever she comes from, she had someone to care for her. Someone who would not let the kit travel by themselves and to such a distance. Unless something happened... swallowing, the grey and white feline tried not to think about that right now. She was clearly relieved that the kit was willing to come to the camp. If the kit had refused, Mistfall would have more than likely forcible brought the kit to Juniperpaw's den anyway, just to be safe - and because she couldn't leave a kit behinds, especially in these circumstances. "I'll bring you to a cat that I know. She helps cats get better if they are hurt or sick. It's not too far away," the warrior began to turn back in the direction in order to lead the kit back to camp. Upon doing so, she quickly turned towards the kit again. Away that the loner was weak, exhausted, shivering, and freezing, Mistfall knew she may have to carry her back. "Hole on," she murmured as she picked her up and headed in the direction of help for the kit, pray the small feline wasn't turned away.
The small kit did little to resist, she was far too tired to,also why would she? what else could she do even if she did? She just stared at the ground below her trying to recollect what happened to her before-hand but seemed to have no luck as everything else before running into the clan cat was vague, fuzzy and dream like as if she had been wandering for a long time but how long? she didn't know. all she knew was that her fate was now in this unknown she-cat and the others she spoke of. She closed her murky teal eyes briefly as she finally able to rest some-what while she pressed her limbs against her figure as she dangled from the mollies jaws and took in the cold dampness of her slick pelt against her limbs and pads which made her shudder slightly.
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:36 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Rainpelt looked over the orange shecat, fur and saw bits of debris clinging to clinging to her fur here and there. She cocked and eyebrow and reached out with her paw, swiping a particular large chunk of dead leaf off of the top of the apprentices head. "Because you fell in a steam the first time you ever tried to catch a fish? Don't be stupid. If apprentices you lost their footing never became Riverclan warrior's Riverclan would have no warriors. Hitting a live target is difficult. Here," the spotted shecat marched over toward the stream, scooping up a large leaf from the ground as she went. "I'm going to let this float downstream toward you. Try and scoop it onto the shore with your paw." With no more explanation than that, Rainpelt set the leaf on the water's surface and watched as it began to float along toward where Clementine sat on the bank. @Celestial

Still sniffling clementine padded towards the river. Huffing and sitting down to look at the leaf. She watched how it gracefully danced between the waves still staying aloft, yet somehow missin the jutting stones that just touched the surface creating odd rifts. Just as she was entranced by the water she learned over and watched it come closer. Than, poising her paw delicately she stood and shook her haunches. Again she re settled herself and watched the leaf as it drifted closer. She held breath and watched until fianlly it was in reach, she leaned just a bit and her paw came crashing throguh the air with a S W O O S H and a slap of the water. At first clementine had hit it but hadn't clawed it or got a hold, panicking she reached out again, this time she firmly grasped it. the damp and crumbling leaf was hoisted onto the land at last. And with a relieved sigh clementine fell backwards onto the sandy banks. She than rolled over her face almost resembling a kits wonder. "Look look rain! Look you told me how to do it! And I did it!" she cried happily.

@Rubinaito

A fluffy white ball moved between the thin conifer trees his fur gently tagging on almost everything he passed until he reached a clear. When it got cool like this troutpaw seemed to expand, his fur ever growing in mass and thickness. It was some sort of biological trigger his mentor had explained. Somthing about the cold and how some cats where hairless because of ghecheat in some places. truthfully he hadn't heard so much as a word, mind got lost again. with a yawn troutpaw heardcthevgurhlingbahd gentle babble of the stream just off to the right of him. The river was his favorite place to be, because it was open water it was always quite chilly during leaf-fall season and cats started searching for furred creatures. Or at least some of them did while the others stomped right into the stream and started fishing for rocks and twoleg rubbish. H E L L O fishing season is over! troutpaw rolled his eyes and got onto his belly where he clawed his way under a fallen Willow tree. Finally on the other side he shook off his luxiourous locks and padded to the gentle stream which look quite serene. Despite his eager personality trout could also find time to seek after beauty of the world around him.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 5th, 2017 at 12:13 AM.
Old December 5th, 2017, 05:45 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A game? Cardinalflash was always up for a good game. He loved games, almost more then anything else. For him, games were the way that he liked to express himself. Even when he was flirting, he wasn't above beating an object of his affection in a game or two. It was all good competition, anyways. And so there was nothing to worry about! Bright optics gleamed as he watched Swallowheather. There was no denying that she was attractive, in fact, she was very much attractive. More so then Cardinalflash would have liked to admit. She was almost too pretty for his liking. Was Swallowheather out of his league? Of course not! And even if that were true, he never would have admitted it. There was no way that someone like her was out of his league! He caught the eye of many pretty felines, all the time! Except he was confident his brother wouldn't be saying the same, Jaywhisper seemed to think that he wasn't sucessful with his flirty endeavours. Cardinalflash, on the other hand, preferred to look on the bright side and believe in himself. Specifically believe that he could get any she cat in the Clan that he wanted to.

"A game sounds great to me, Swallowheather. Maybe we could do... a couples game?" The tom suggested, getting up so that he could pad over next to the attractive feline. A couples game, of course! Why hadn't he thought of it before? It was the perfect - the only - way to get himself and the beautiful feline together. That would work perfectly. As long as they ended up on the same team, that was... Cardinalflash wouldn't want her falling for the wrong tom. After all, Jaywhisper carried a certain amount of - well - personality appeal. His physical appeal was greater, though, he was certainly the more handsome of the two. And the less honest, a combination that every she cat in the world was probably angry with. There was no way that they would like the type of cat who wasn't honest, and was physical appealing but had not much going for him personalitywise. Bright optics gleamed in a friendly manner as he watched Swallowheather. "What was your idea, beautiful?" If only she would just give him some encouragement. Something that told him yes, she was interested and she was absolutely going to fall in love with him. Something that said... 'I like you, C-Flash.' Except so far he hadn't found much of that. What a shame... and he had been hoping that she would just fall in love with him. It seemed nothing in life came free, did it?

That was annoying. Cardinalflash had been hoping that he might find something like, well... like Swallowheather's affections coming for free. He desperately wanted her to at least say something sweet to him. Perhaps he would find himself the object of her affections later. Just as long as it wasn't Jaywhisper. Though, perhaps his brother could use a pretty feline fawning on him. He hadn't looked too pleased about it earlier, but then again... who was Cardinalflash to guess that? The tom rarely looked pleased! He did, however, seem to have his attention on Minnowblossom. Had the tom finally been hooked by little Minnie? Well, well, well... it seemed this would call for further investigation on Cardinalflash's part. He was absolutely going to have to interrogate his brother about the feline later, although he knew that doing it in front of these cats was not going to seem professional. Glancing over at Swallowheather again, the tom shot her a smile and gently put his tail on her back, brushing against her lightly.

"What say we let them play a game and we get away somewhere, hm?" He acted as though her affections had already been won by him. And maybe they had! Maybe she was just... in denial... about how in love with him she was. Yes, yes, of course that was it. She was in denial. Cardinalflash just knew that she couldn't actually not have feelings for him. Every she cat did! They always did! Because he was irresistable, handsome, every good adjective in the book, that was what Cardinalflash was. There was no way that she would be able to find him undesirable. Not with appearances like his. And his personality? Spot on! Wasn't it...? He had always found himself to be irresistable to she cats, although come to think of it, perhaps there was some charm missing.

He could always do with some pointers from his quiet, mysterious brother. She cats loved mystery. For whatever reason, the brightly colored tom had no idea. He had always thought that running around and being loud would be the best way to attract attention from the felines. Though it wasn't always the positive kind... he could remember several distinct occasions when the attention he had recieved had been negative. Not that the feline minded... it sort of came with the territory, didn't it? Attracting she cats, both in good ways and in bad.

Well, Jaywhisper was no Prince Charming - as Swallowheather had been thinking. Though he couldn't have known that. But surely, that was no way to describe him. He was the awkward one, the one who always sat in the corner, quiet and never saying a word... the one who wasn't any sort of a prince. Let alone a charming one. Not to mention sometimes, he didn't even feel like much of a warrior. There were definitely days that he felt more like an apprentice then anything else, and maybe sometimes he wished he were back in those days. Those days of less stress. More freedom. Nothing to worry about. Well, except for training, but surprisingly it was still less stressful then now. These days, he felt pressured to find romance - without actually seeming desperate.

Because it was what, the 'cool' thing to do nowadays? Was that what it was, it was just some sort of way to keep up face in front of clanmates? To act cool without wanting to admit that you weren't in a relationship? Whatever it was, Jaywhisper hated it. He hated it with every part of him. Except maybe, that was just his brain speaking. Maybe just his mind hated this awful thing. Hated being single. But, Jaywhisper didn't want to be a cat like Cardinalflash, either. Running around looking for a relationship everywhere. Making a fool out of himself in front of attractive felines. "I'm not much of one for games." The tom answered, right after his brother had enthusiastically agreed. Of course, what wouldn't Jaywhisper disagree with that his brother seemed to love so much? The two were almost polar opposites. And, they got into a good deal of arguments as well. At the end of the day they were still family and still loved each other, but during it? Fighting was a normal occurance for the two brothers. Not an unusual one, however.

Jaywhisper glanced sharply over at his brother, seeing him move over towards Swallowheather, and rolled his eyes. No surprise there. There went his brother, on to the pretty feline, leaving Minnowblossom and he alone together. It was awkward for him - the feline never knew how to act around she cats. Was he supposed to be himself? Just guarded and calm and... well... himself? Or should he put on an act that he would never be able to keep up? Whichever one it was, Jaywhisper hoped that it was going to be okay.

He hoped Minnowblossom would be cool with him staying there. Did Minnowblossom want to play the game? Or, as C-Flash had called her... Minnie? It definitely was an adorable nickname. And she deserved something like that, but at the same time, it sickened the tom. Made it sound like they had already decided they were going to be keeping company and giving each other sweet words and stuff like that, the most disgusting of events. Was Cardinalflash going to break Minnowblossom's heart? If he did, it was none of Jaywhisper's business. He was perfectly fine with the she cat throwing away her emotions foolishly on his brother, but he was going to stay out of it.

No drama. He promised himself no she cat drama. There was no way that he would get his feelings hooked, as Cardinalflash had already done with the grey and white cat's sister. The more attractive of the two. But, Jaywhisper found her to be too much for him. Still, he couldn't help but gaze upon the other cat with curiousity growing in his eyes. "Yeah. What is this game?" Partly, his voice sounded accusing. That wasn't nice. Maybe he should have tried to sound a little nicer, but then again, he had never been - that type of a cat.

@Constellation
Swallowheather had suggested a game out of pure fun. Just for the four of them to get to know each other. The game was supposed to be innocent. Something to connect by...but, oh no. Here comes Cardinalflash with his ideas. It wasn't ridiculously a stupid idea. A couples game, though? Then, the brightly colored Tom had the nerve to come near her. Swallowheather’s hues flashed out of amusement, and surprisingly she let out an awkward giggle. “Well, you could call it a couples game,” she half-lidded her eyes while giving the brightly colored tom a glance of her attention. But, not much of it as she quickly turned to the other two cats. Giving them one of her fascinating smiles, she seemed to take on the expression that she was admiring the both of them. From the dark pelted tom, to her silver pelted sister. Now, Swallowheather wasn't the sneaky kind. She didn't come up with brilliant plans, and personally she could be somewhat of an easy book to read. At least, to Minnowblossom she was as transparent as the clear blue sky. But, to others? That would mean she was very opaque. “It does involve a pair, but it's most certainly not a couples game,” Swallowheather added, later, tilting her head towards the sky for a moment. She was in her deep thoughts, her head swiveling from one way to the other. For Swallowheather, the game had to be a competition. What was a game without one? She needed to feel the wind blowing her fur messily in each way. She just needed to…move. Staying in place was not ideal for this molly. A race would be the excellent game to get her stamina pumped, but to her it wasn't the type of game to get to know the brothers. More so, for her own sister than for herself. Perhaps, Swallowheather did like Cardinalflash…only not in the matter he would appreciate. Swallowheather saw him as a potential good friend. He was excellent company. Very humorous. And, excessively...conceited? Maybe, if that was the word she was looking for.

It was then when Cardinalflash asked her what her idea was. Swallowheather tried to recall a game similar to what Minnowblossom and herself played when they were apprentices. Swallowheather glanced around the area - rocks! Were there rocks around here? This was Riverclan, obviously the place had to have rocks near the shores, right? Little pebbles outlined the river, and the river was the perfect hoop for these little stones. Then, she looked around for another idea. Aside from the stones, how could she ensure the game would be fun for all of them to enjoy? Swallowheather loved skipping stones. She enjoy shooting them as far as she could and watch the water splash every which way. It was then that she came up with the idea of a -

When had Cardinalflash got so close to her? Interrupted from her creativity, Swallowheather giggled loudly at feeling the softness of a feathered tail lightly brushing her back. It caught her off guard, and when she realized it was Cardinalflash...making his advances, Swallowheather swatted a paw at him. “Don't be such a fishbrain, silly.” The feline didn't take Cardinalflash flirtatious behavior serious. A flirty cat must had many flirty back up plans, and quite frankly Swallowheather didn't see herself falling for such. Besides the point that the emotion of love was just too powerful and intimidating for the pretty cat. Her mind ran circles around it, and refused to get caught in its desirous, intricately woven webs. Swallowheather was the type to play Cupid when it came to others relationships, and never pay heed to her own. She was as blind as a bat, as most would say when she turned down some of the most gorgeous toms in the clan. Like she was doing with this sly one. In fact, Swallowheather simply pushed him away in a gentle manner from her. “Haven't you heard of personal space, C-Flash? I do need a little room to breathe, y’know.” Her voice held much mirth, her eyes twinkling at said joke coming from her. If she's known any better, she would have to admit that he must had been quite smitten to her. But, since her mind only comprehended so many things, excluding whatever Cardinalflash was up to, the though easily brushed out of her mind and drifted off with the wind.

It was then that she turned to the other two cats that were waiting for her to release a fun activity that the four of them could do. Swallowheather suggested, “I propose a competition!” Her eyes gleamed, blinking slowly as she smiled at her sister, “A team of two!” Oh, boy! That spark in her optics. It was no doubt that the fire was building up. Suddenly, the she cat bounced up, like a little kit excited to leave the nursery for the first time. Forget about the skipping stone - this girl wanted war. Of course, a little mild battle. One that wouldn't cause any harm to any of them. But, maybe this game could help the other two open up a bit. Being mindful, Swallowheather provided a sweet look towards Minnowblossom and Jaywhisper “Let’s have a mineral fight! Jaywhisper and Minnowblossom versus Cardinalflash and me.” She stated, a proud smile placed on her maw. Swallowheather stole a quick glance at her soon-to-be partner. She wanted to team up with her sister, but this game was meant to get to know their opposites. Desperately, Swallowheather wanted her to get to know this “prince charming” that seemed to be the most mysterious one of the brothers. If she could get them to work as a team, then they would be good friends, right? Swallowheather was pretty sure she could handle the other brother. Cardinalflash wasn't that hard to tame, but even if this was supposed to be a friendly competition, Swallowheather wanted to win. If he made her lose, he would have to face her wrath. On the other hand, Minnowblossom stared daggers at her -

And…it starts. Minnowblossom, no doubt, loved a good game - only with her sister. When it came to others, she didn't find any joy in the game. She didn't want to play, but she also didn't want to be left out. Being left out should had been an ordinary routine for her, but Minnowblossom could be just as fun as Swallowheather!...she could try...maybe…maybe not. She could...at least, not allow them to bring her down. Her ears perked at Jaywhisper’s voice, but she didn't say anything. When her sister proposed something with an ‘we’ Minnowblossom had no choice but to be her partner in crime. It would had been great if she gave her a little heads up though. “I could be up for a game, I suppose.” The molly shrugged, using one of her paws to claw at the ground, without looking up. Then, she quickly glared at her sister, her ears pinned down, “If I have to get in that water, then you can count me out!” She snarled. There was absolutely no way above or below the grounds she would set paw in that death abyss. She refused to swim. She had an irrational fear drowning, of water in general.

The company beside didn't seem like he wanted to be apart of the fun. Like he wanted to sit out and watch them have all the fun. Whereas, his brother bounced his attention quickly back towards her sister and away from her. Minnowblossom did not know how to feel about this. Apart of her liked the short span attention. And, apart of her was relieved when he paid it to someone else. Apart of her was envious, and the other part of her pushed it down because she truly didn't find herself caring. Cardinalflash was sugaring her sister up, trying his best to gain the attention of her, but Swallowheather had been rather aloof to his advances. She was in creative thought, no doubt looking to come up with a fun game for all of them to get to know each other. In this time, Minnowblossom found that Cardinalflash was wasting his time with her sister. Because when she did notice him, she was pushing him away, laughing off his advances. This made Minnowblossom give off a soft giggle of her own, later focusing back on what was at hand.

Minnowblossom felt her eyes jumping at the excitement her sister gave off when she suggested the Mineral game. Minnowblossom perked her ears in alarm. And, dared to witness - she smiled? It was a small etching smile, invisible to most, but it was there. “A mineral fight?” Didn't she remember that game! As kits, growing up in Riverclan, Swallowheather and Minnowblossom always loved to find the most smallest and roughest of minerals to throw at one another. It was almost like a war, like a game of paintball. It was a rough game, kinda painful, to be honest, but it was incredibly fun to her! It helped Minnowblossom perfect her stealth, and her aim. Truth be told, it was good for battle practice. The grey and white cat felt her tail lift up, brushing side to side.

Then, it ceased movement. A team game. Where she thought it would be sister and sister versus brother and brother, but nope. She was paired with...Jaywhisper. She held no disdain towards the slate pelted Tom. He was...alright, she supposed, but did he even want to play suggested game? Maybe, he also wanted to work with his brother, and plus why would Swallowheather want to be partners with Cardinalflash if he was willingly throwing himself at her on a golden platter? Minnowblossom couldn't help, but feel that her sister was being suspicipus, that she wasn't the most innocent being that many felines knew her as. Whatever it was, Minnowblossom didn't allow the rules to deter her. This game was usually for the two of them, but the more the merrier, right? A game of two, where they were to work together.

Minnowblossom tilted her head, her ears wiggling at Jaywhisper’s voice. His tone didn't sound like he was too interested in the game, because if he wasn't Minnowblossom would be paired alone. Two against one wasn't a fair idea! It wasn't like Cardinalflash would up and leave her sister’s side just to become her partner. Life didn't work that way. Minnowblossom had to work her worth, where in opposite, everything shiny and rare was handed to Swallowheather without her having to try! Calmly, Minnowblossom continued to smile, “A mineral fight is where...well, you throw rocks at each other. But, not rocks too big. A rock that is, well, the size of a mineral. It's a lot of fun, actually! It requires a lot of team work if we were to, well, you know, be in teams and all.” She paused, her thoughts clouding her mind for a moment. If they were to be in teams, they needed to look for a safe place. A mineral fight was not something you could win unless the other team forfeits. “We’ll have to find our safeplace, and have a pile of rocks ready. The game is to weaken your opponents,” Minnowblossom threw a coy glance towards her sister and Cardinalflash. She had no idea what this game would do to bring them all closer as friends, but she shrugged that away. Maybe, it would be best for them all to unwind and have a little...wild fun.
Old December 5th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Still sniffling clementine padded towards the river. Huffing and sitting down to look at the leaf. She watched how it gracefully danced between the waves still staying aloft, yet somehow missin the jutting stones that just touched the surface creating odd rifts. Just as she was entranced by the water she learned over and watched it come closer. Than, poising her paw delicately she stood and shook her haunches. Again she re settled herself and watched the leaf as it drifted closer. She held breath and watched until fianlly it was in reach, she leaned just a bit and her paw came crashing throguh the air with a S W O O S H and a slap of the water. At first clementine had hit it but hadn't clawed it or got a hold, panicking she reached out again, this time she firmly grasped it. the damp and crumbling leaf was hoisted onto the land at last. And with a relieved sigh clementine fell backwards onto the sandy banks. She than rolled over her face almost resembling a kits wonder. "Look look rain! Look you told me how to do it! And I did it!" she cried happily.

Rainpelt watched in patient silence as the apprentice watched the leaf, readied herself, prepared to strike, struck, missed and struck again successfully. As the apprentice bowled over happily, overjoyed by her success Rainpelt merely padded over. "Yes you did. I told you you could," the grey shecat said matter-of-factly as if the apprentice had said the the sky was blue. Rainpelt's whisker's twitched as she looked over the apprentice, whose pelt was still wet from the spill in the river. "That's enough for today. It's starting to get colder and your fur isn't used to the water yet. Overtime, your pelt will get sleeker and better at keeping you warm while wet." Rainpelt leaned forward and licked the fur on the apprentice's cheek the wrong way. "Doing that helps keep you warm. I'll teach you more tomorrow." and with that, the spotted warrior turned to pad toward camp.

Old December 6th, 2017, 10:24 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The tom swiveled his head, his ears perked as he looked around for a grey fluff of some sort. His sister was a trickster, he knew this, she loved playing pranks on him, on her whole family, which was only amusing when it wasn't done to him. He dug his pawtips into the pebbles beneath him, his ears twitching whenever the pebbles scraped against one another, making a high screeching sound. It was only a few seconds long, he heart a small crunching sound, and in two seconds he was tackled to the ground, his sister standing on top of him. Fallenstream was a well built, sturdy tom, it took quite a bit of force and weight to take the ebony tom down, and his sister knew the precise amount of force needed to do so. He let out a grunt as he landed heavily on his chest, pebbles flung here and there. After a few seconds of regaining his breath he let out a laugh and picked himself up, tossing Splashpaw off with ease. "Okay, you win that round, what's the score now? 2 for me and 6 for you? Or would it be 7 now?" he asked, his lapis hues danced with amusement. He and his sister had been in a prank war since his early warrior days, and so far the queen of pranks was winning, Splashpaw. The pair of pranksters managed to pull the rest of their siblings in...except for Pleasentpaw, but then again that was to be expected of the serious tom.

Fallenstream lashed his tail and shook off the moss and pebbles from his silky coat. He liked to think that the main reason his younger was winning was because he was a burly feline, it was a little hard for him to make little noise and hide, especially since he has a pure black pelt, which didn't help him blend in whatsoever. "Okay skippy, now that you've got that out of your system, we've got to hunt...or have you forgotten?" he asked, an amused smirk plastered on his maw.

Splashpaw leaped off of her brother, shaking out her black and gray coat. "Hmmm.... Actually I might have to say it's eight for me, and one for you." She joked, prancing about him with her fluffy tail waving in the air. "But hey, I guess I'll give you a little leeway, so how about 3 out of 11?" Purring, Spashpaw ran her paw along the smooth pebbles underpaw, her ears flicking at the pleasing sound of the pebbles scraping together. Splashpaw's hearing was quite advanced for a cat her age, and she loved to listen. But of course, the feline also loved to talk.
"Yeah, right... Hunting..." Rolling her blue eyes, Splashpaw started padding towards a bush, one that if she pushed through would lead her to the river. But she turned back to look at her brother first. "So, what's been going on with you and those two mollies? You know, Honeypool and Lightstream?" Splashpaw watched her brother with inquisitive, mischievous eyes, her tail waving slowly back and forth.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 7th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Runningpaw, as always, was excited for the day ahead. They were almost bouncing on their paws with a large smile spread across their maw. They weren't a new apprentice, they had gone out hunting with their mentor before but just like every other morning, when they were told they were hunting that day they had excitedly run ahead, eager to show off his skills to his mentor. Today, they had a mission. Today, they wouldn't scare off any prey. They would make a sound and they would be completely still and they wouldn't get distracted. Nope, not today. Those moments had always been rather embarrassing for the young cat, always forgetting to not let his shadow fall over the water, or getting distracted by all the bugs that skipped on the slow flowing parts of the river. They knew they were gonna have to get more serious if they wanted to be a warrior but hunting was so boring sometimes.
The apprentice realized that they had gone off too fast when they noticed that they only heard their own hurried footsteps. They stopped moving abruptly, digging their claws into the dirt to avoid skidding too far and tripping over. The white apprentice swivelled their head back behind them and shouted out. "Come on, Rainpelt, I wanna catch enough to double the fresh-kill pile but if we don't hurry up it'll be sundown when we get to the good hunting spots." The apprentice high-pitched voice had a whiney tone to it, though he wasn't much complaining as much as he was eager.
@Charmer

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; December 8th, 2017 at 11:17 PM.
Old December 8th, 2017, 03:53 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
The tan molly followed her close friend as he started off. She loved the way he swayed slightly when he walk, how his tail swished slowly, dragging his long fur against his back legs and becoming disgruntled. She walked closely behind him, taking in how he limped slightly, yet the tom was obviously trying to play it off. He had always done that, ever since they were apprentices. He was four moons older than her, so they weren't really nursery buddies, but they grew close in their apprenticeship. She wished they could go back to their days of chasing rabbit carelessly and wrestling in leaves. Sometimes they would eat together and she would stare into his eyes.
His voice brought her back to reality. She grinned at his words. Yet it was clear something was on his mind. She brushed it off and decided to just roll her eyes at his comment. She walked slightly faster so her head was about at his midway point. “Well, I didn't exactly get lost. Before my mother died, she told me the name of my father. She hadn't told anyone else, so naturally, I set out after him. He was either a kittypet or a loner, my mother didn't specify, so I started around the twoleg place and disappeared for a few moons. I never did find him, but it was fun to explore outside the territory.” She explained, leaving out a few details about experiences she had encountered. She wasn't quite ready to talk about those yet. She glanced at the ground while remembering, but looked up when she was done. She looked into Fallen’s eyes and the bad memories were washed away by good ones.
“Forget all that. How in Starclan did you manage to become Deputy! I left when almost no one knew your name, and I come back and your Deputy? That's just crazy.”
( bumpies @starfall )
Old December 8th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
Runningpaw, as always, was excited for the day ahead. They were almost bouncing on their paws with a large smile spread across their maw. They weren't a new apprentice, they had gone out hunting with their mentor before but just like every other morning, when they were told they were hunting that day they had excitedly run ahead, eager to show off his skills to his mentor. Today, they had a mission. Today, they wouldn't scare off any prey. They would make a sound and they would be completely still and they wouldn't get distracted. Nope, not today. Those moments had always been rather embarrassing for the young cat, always forgetting to not let his shadow fall over the water, or getting distracted by all the bugs that skipped on the slow flowing parts of the river. They knew they were gonna have to get more serious if they wanted to be a warrior but hunting was so boring sometimes.
The apprentice realized that they had gone off too fast when they noticed that they only heard their own hurried footsteps. They stopped moving abruptly, digging their claws into the dirt to avoid skidding too far and tripping over. The white apprentice swivelled their head back behind them and shouted out. "Come on, Rainpelt, I wanna catch enough to double the fresh-kill pile but if we don't hurry up it'll be sundown when we get to the good hunting spots." The apprentice high-pitched voice had a whiney tone to it, though he wasn't much complaining as much as he was eager.
@Charmer
Rainpelt strode along after her apprentice. Her ears were laid flat against her head as she followed along. There went our chances of catching any water voles on the way. "Runningpaw, what have I told you about keeping your voice down?" the grey and spotted warrior droned impatiently. "A warrior..." she left the last part out for her apprentice to finish. It wasn't just Runningpaw's insistence on making a Starclan-forsaken racket either. From the time she had been assigned the white-pelted apprentice, she had been upset about it. Why did she have to work with a tom who had a problem with being a tom? Sure, Rainpelt had privately thought on many occasions that she wished other cats would call her a him, but she had been born a shecat and she would always have the body of a shecat just like he'd always have the body of a tom. Why make that everyone else's problem? Why choose to be called something nonsensical like they? And most of all, why did the apprentice have to act so happy about it? That's what burned her up the most. She was trapped in a body and life she didn't want. If this little tom really did feel the same way, what right did he have to be anything but miserable like her?!

Last edited by Charmer; December 8th, 2017 at 08:38 PM.