Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:25 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:22 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:09 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM

Old December 28th, 2017, 06:00 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

@Mauve
chivewhisker's mouth was half open and his brow furrowed thoroughly, head cocked forward slightly in an accusing manner. this cat was speaking nonsense- i was just talking to you. rubbish!
"...yes," chivewhisker answered the question, his eyes taking a moment to wander in thought but his expression stayed the same as to not blemish his criticizingly confused message. chivewhisker still, indeed, did not know or like this cat for scaring him so rudely.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Old December 28th, 2017, 06:05 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@Inglewood Binks

As his question was answered, Twig felt his muscles relax. So there was a River Clan. A group of cats who were all wild that lived together. And my father was one of them... A rush of excitement burst through him, filling every fiber in his body until the brown tom felt as though he was buzzing with the energy. He couldn't help but smile, looking back at Chivewhisker. "Are you apart of this Clan?" he asked eagerly, disregarding the weird look Chivewhisker gave him. This was no time for silly expressions. He was so close to finding his father, he could feel it.

Though, in the back of his mind, it was rather odd that the tom was still watching him as if this was their first interaction. Perhaps he just knew of the Clans, and wasn't apart of them. But the scent on his fur matched the markers he had picked up on the way into the territory, and something told him that he was apart of this Clan. He might not have known who Reedtail was, but maybe he knew another cat who did? The chance was too big to not pounce on.

Last edited by Mauve; December 28th, 2017 at 06:05 PM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 06:14 PM
hoh! wow

@Mauve
"...yes," chivewhisker searched for the trivia and answered yet again, not knowing what else to do. he felt bombarded, in which he uncomfortably forced his fur down and shook out his shoulders, as they were tense when he tried to protect himself from the ill-mannered stranger.
chivewhisker started off once again, brow still furrowed. he felt fraught as the skinny brown cat followed.
"you need to stop acting like we know each other, man, 'cause it's not cool.." chivewhisker side-eyed him, speaking in the tone of a pathetic, unconfident threat. his pace also quickened a little bit as if trying to get away from the situation.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

Last edited by zinfranny; December 28th, 2017 at 06:16 PM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 06:37 PM
stardust memories

@Inglewood Binks

Twig realized that Chivewhisker might be trying to head back to camp, and a new rush of urgency flooded him. "No wait!" he called again, turning tail to rush after the warrior once more. "I'm really sorry I scared you," he admitted, though he still was unsure if he actually had or if that was just a defense tactic. "But I need to get to this RiverClan. Can you take me there?" he begged, striding alongside the other tom as he bombarded him with more questions.

As he stated that he should stop acting like they knew each other, Twig halted, ever so confused. "But wait I introduced myself to you. I'm Twig." He looked after Chivewhisker, head tilted to the side. Surely he hadn't forgotten his name already? It was a fairly easy one, and some said he even resembled it right down to each letter; skinny, brown fur, bony. He waited for Chivewhisker to respond, slowly trotting after him again.
Old December 28th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pounce View Post
Watch's voice held a chuckle, "They are fish, in a way," He gestured to the river bank, "They nest under the sand near the water. The otters eat them by breaking them open." He flicked his eyes to the shellfish that lay between them, "I... Could show you, if you would like?"
Rainpelt fixed her blue gaze on the tom suspiciously. She knew that she should refuse, chase him off, and think more of this. But she had too many perfectly legitimate reasons not to swimming in her mind. If this truly was a new source of prey, would her clanmates benefit from learning how to get it? Any prey was welcome in the coming moons. It made, perfect sense. There was a little more to it than that though. Rainpelt couldn't put her paw on what it was about this tom exactly - his low and calm voice, his steady fearless gaze maybe - but something about him compelled her to stay here... and drop her guard. Cautiously, she picked up the clam in her teeth, padded slowly toward the tom, sat beside him, and set down the clam. "If you don't mind," she said, her tail twitching curiously.

Old December 28th, 2017, 06:59 PM
hoh! wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
@Inglewood Binks

Twig realized that Chivewhisker might be trying to head back to camp, and a new rush of urgency flooded him. "No wait!" he called again, turning tail to rush after the warrior once more. "I'm really sorry I scared you," he admitted, though he still was unsure if he actually had or if that was just a defense tactic. "But I need to get to this RiverClan. Can you take me there?" he begged, striding alongside the other tom as he bombarded him with more questions.

As he stated that he should stop acting like they knew each other, Twig halted, ever so confused. "But wait I introduced myself to you. I'm Twig." He looked after Chivewhisker, head tilted to the side. Surely he hadn't forgotten his name already? It was a fairly easy one, and some said he even resembled it right down to each letter; skinny, brown fur, bony. He waited for Chivewhisker to respond, slowly trotting after him again.
chivewhisker was already occupied with finding answers when the cat went on introducing himself. his paws were forced to a halt as his mind twisted and turned. he felt like he was being battered around like a kit playing with a ball of moss. the small tom squeezed his eyes shut, not knowing what to answer or how to react and simultaneously holding on to his memory in fear he would lose it.
"i can't- i can't answer all your things at once you have to slow down!" chivewhisker blurted with a childlike helplessness. his fur was ruffled in frustration like a rooster's feathers, his face a busy painting of worry, fluster, and frustration.
chivewhisker loosened. there was a strange twig-looking cat in front of him- odd.
oh, look! there was camp. the small rowan tom lost interest in the stranger and walked into the clearing. he was hungry- suppose a crow might taste mighty fine right about then.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

Last edited by zinfranny; December 28th, 2017 at 07:00 PM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Curious Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Rainpelt fixed her blue gaze on the tom suspiciously. She knew that she should refuse, chase him off, and think more of this. But she had too many perfectly legitimate reasons not to swimming in her mind. If this truly was a new source of prey, would her clanmates benefit from learning how to get it? Any prey was welcome in the coming moons. It made, perfect sense. There was a little more to it than that though. Rainpelt couldn't put her paw on what it was about this tom exactly - his low and calm voice, his steady fearless gaze maybe - but something about him compelled her to stay here... and drop her guard. Cautiously, she picked up the clam in her teeth, padded slowly toward the tom, sat beside him, and set down the clam. "If you don't mind," she said, her tail twitching curiously.
The silver tabby shot the she-cat a playful glance before taking the shell-fish into his jaws. With quick and silent paws, he leaped, stone by stone, up to his perch on the high rock. Watch set the shell-fish down and blinked down at her, "Their shells are very tough, like a turtle's," He rolled the stone-like creature beneath his paw, studying it carefully. Little droplets of water stained the pale stone, "In order to get to the sweetness inside, one just needs a little push..." He gently batted the clam off the side of the ledge and down it went, bouncing off the stones as it fell. With fluid-like steps, Watch followed it down and sat before the broken shell, wrapping his long tail neatly over his paws. "Simple as that," He purred proudly, "Finding them is the hardest part, for most. Most don't enjoy wet paws."
Old December 29th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pounce View Post
The silver tabby shot the she-cat a playful glance before taking the shell-fish into his jaws. With quick and silent paws, he leaped, stone by stone, up to his perch on the high rock. Watch set the shell-fish down and blinked down at her, "Their shells are very tough, like a turtle's," He rolled the stone-like creature beneath his paw, studying it carefully. Little droplets of water stained the pale stone, "In order to get to the sweetness inside, one just needs a little push..." He gently batted the clam off the side of the ledge and down it went, bouncing off the stones as it fell. With fluid-like steps, Watch followed it down and sat before the broken shell, wrapping his long tail neatly over his paws. "Simple as that," He purred proudly, "Finding them is the hardest part, for most. Most don't enjoy wet paws."
Rainpelt watched the loner knock the shell from the stone saw it clatter and crack on the stony bank below. She padded up to where the tom stood having just retrieved it, padding along in the shallow water as she did so. "Riverclan warriors don't mind wet paws," she said matter-of-factly, surprising herself as she realized she was trying to impress this cat. She cleared her head to banish the thought and looked at the open clam, with a pink bit of what looked like flesh inside. "So what does it taste like?" she asked.

Old December 29th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Curious Kitten

Quote:
Rainpelt watched the loner knock the shell from the stone saw it clatter and crack on the stony bank below. She padded up to where the tom stood having just retrieved it, padding along in the shallow water as she did so. "Riverclan warriors don't mind wet paws," she said matter-of-factly, surprising herself as she realized she was trying to impress this cat. She cleared her head to banish the thought and looked at the open clam, with a pink bit of what looked like flesh inside. "So what does it taste like?" she asked.
Watch's eyes widened at the she-cat's display; He had met very few cats so willing to dare even the shallowest puddle. He didn't try and hide it, he was impressed. At her question, he smiled, closing his eyes, "They taste like the breeze as it blows off the water," He opened his mouth and let the scents all around him coat his tongue, "By the ocean, they taste of salt and sand and sun and waves. Here, they taste of the cool, clean water, smooth stones, and fresh reeds." Watch purred loudly, running his tongue over his muzzle. His sunset eyes opened and, half-lidded, he watch her, curious to see her reaction, "They are truly one of my favorite things to eat."
Old January 1st, 2018, 04:14 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Rainpelt padded on, her pace unwavering as her apprentice prattled on, apologizing and jabbering. “I’m not mad,” she said, keeping her voice level and low. “I am concerned because leafbare is coming and missing out on prey may cost the clan later. There’s a time to play and s time to work, and as a warrior, you’ll need to know the difference.” Her lecture complete, Rainpelt weaved closer to the bank again toward a wider part of the stream where reeds grew between smooth stones, visible at the bottom of the clear water. “We’ll try here next.”
As they walked, Runningpaw took deep breaths in an attempt to keep himself focused on the task at hand. They were three moons into their training now, three moons. Any apprentice a quarter moon into their training could hunt better than they had in the past few moons. They needed to do better, and they knew it, if they tried they knew they could do it. “I understand, Rainpelt, I’ll try better. I promise.” They tried to look as genuine as they could, smiling over at the other. For now, they ignored the water weighing their fur. They again moved down the small slope of the bank to the water, flexing his claws to remind himself to stay focused and calm.
They did the same as before, plopping down by the water where they could see the fish but the fish couldn’t see them with a paw up. It took longer this time for the fish to swim near, but they forced them self to stay still. Then, with a quick movement, they splashed their paw down into the water and pulled a fish out of the water. It fell onto the river stones and Runningpaw felt joy go through them. “I did it!” They exclaimed, jumping and looking back at their mentor. They were so excited they almost forgot to finish off the prey, but movement in the corner of their eye caused them to leap back in the fish’s direction. The first attempt left them with a mouthful of pebbles but they quickly spit them out and grabbed the fish in their mouth, looking back at Rainpelt from the ground.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series