Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old January 11th, 2019, 09:15 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

Moonrise walked out of hiding and ran to him in excitement. "Do you remeber when you asked me if I wanted to join Riverclan with you?", she asked, trying to not give anything away. The molly gave him a 'kiss' qnd nuzzled his neck.
Spiritflight purred and nuzzled her back. He was getting a good feeling about this! "Yes?" He asked curiously, his ears peeking up with interest as he searched the molly's gaze, looking for a hint.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 11th, 2019, 09:16 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Spiritflight purred and nuzzled her back. He was getting a good feeling about this! "Yes?" He asked curiously, his ears peeking up with interest as he searched the molly's gaze, looking for a hint.
Moonrise smiled. "I've decided to join Riverclan. I have a meeting with Fallenstar soon.", she meowed. The molly was excired, so during the meeting she was going to try and hide her angry side.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 11th, 2019, 09:22 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:

Moonrise smiled. "I've decided to join Riverclan. I have a meeting with Fallenstar soon.", she meowed. The molly was excired, so during the meeting she was going to try and hide her angry side.
"Yes! I'm so glad!" Spiritflight circled around her in joy. He nuzzled her cheek. "And we can see eachother..." He murmured wistfully. He sat down in the ferns and smiled at the molly. Something about her seems different ...what is it? Spiritflight knocked the thought away. She's fine!

Old January 11th, 2019, 09:25 PM

Quote:
"Yes! I'm so glad!" Spiritflight circled around her in joy. He nuzzled her cheek. "And we can see eachother..." He murmured wistfully. He sat down in the ferns and smiled at the molly. Something about her seems different ...what is it? Spiritflight knocked the thought away. She's fine!
Moonrise knew that she would have to be an apprentice for a while, but she didn't care. She could get away from her father even though she was doing half of this for him and Spiritflight.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 11th, 2019, 09:29 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:

Moonrise knew that she would have to be an apprentice for a while, but she didn't care. She could get away from her father even though she was doing half of this for him and Spiritflight.
Spiritflight purred with joy. Wait, wouldn't she be an apprentice when she joined? Oh well, it would only be for two moons instead of the usual six moons anyway, because she already had knowledge of the skills. Maybe she could be my apprentice! Then we could see eachother more often! He thought joyfully. He purred and flicked his tail around her ears playfully. "How're you today?" Spiritflight purred easily.

Old January 11th, 2019, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Spiritflight purred with joy. Wait, wouldn't she be an apprentice when she joined? Oh well, it would only be for two moons instead of the usual six moons anyway, because she already had knowledge of the skills. Maybe she could be my apprentice! Then we could see eachother more often! He thought joyfully. He purred and flicked his tail around her ears playfully. "How're you today?" Spiritflight purred easily.
Moonrise looked at uim with a smile. "Ive been good.", she replied. She began to think about what her name would be. Maybe she would keep the Moonrise part and have the suffix paw until she's a warrior. "Do you think I should be called Moonrisepaw or should I have it changed yo something else?", she asked, wanting his opinion.

Old January 12th, 2019, 08:07 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:

Moonrise looked at uim with a smile. "Ive been good.", she replied. She began to think about what her name would be. Maybe she would keep the Moonrise part and have the suffix paw until she's a warrior. "Do you think I should be called Moonrisepaw or should I have it changed yo something else?", she asked, wanting his opinion.
Spiritflight was amused by the question. "Moonrisepaw, whateverpaw, I don't mind. Moonrise is a beautiful name" He said, purring loudly. Me drew a paw over his ear and flicked his tail. "You won't be an apprentice for long though! Only two moons! And then..." Spiritflight started. " We'll be together"

Old January 12th, 2019, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Spiritflight was amused by the question. "Moonrisepaw, whateverpaw, I don't mind. Moonrise is a beautiful name" He said, purring loudly. Me drew a paw over his ear and flicked his tail. "You won't be an apprentice for long though! Only two moons! And then..." Spiritflight started. " We'll be together"
Moonrise purred and touched her nose to his. She gave him a 'kiss' and nuzzled his neck. "Thanks for the opinion. I just hope my mentor won't be mean.", she replied. Moonrise really wanted to be with Spiritflight, but what if Fallenstar didn't accept her.

Old January 12th, 2019, 10:16 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:

Moonrise purred and touched her nose to his. She gave him a 'kiss' and nuzzled his neck. "Thanks for the opinion. I just hope my mentor won't be mean.", she replied. Moonrise really wanted to be with Spiritflight, but what if Fallenstar didn't accept her.
Spiritflight nuzzled her back and purred. He gained his tail with hers reassuringly. "Your mentor will be fine, Riverclan is, in my opinion, full of nice cats. Whoever you get, at least it means you'll be a warrior sooner." He rubbed her head with his and smiled contentedly.

Old January 12th, 2019, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Spiritflight nuzzled her back and purred. He gained his tail with hers reassuringly. "Your mentor will be fine, Riverclan is, in my opinion, full of nice cats. Whoever you get, at least it means you'll be a warrior sooner." He rubbed her head with his and smiled contentedly.
Moonrise nodded. "Do you think Fallenstar would allow me to join Riverclan?", she asked. 'What happens if my anger comes out and im not aloud to come back?', she thought.