Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:36 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:25 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:25 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 10:24 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Mica
Today 10:24 PM

Old December 30th, 2023, 08:19 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

*Tigermist said she thinks someone else is to blame*

click

◺--------------◿
Old December 30th, 2023, 09:00 AM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Minttuft

I nodded in agreement with Tigermist. I mean, a medicine cat wouldn't do it directly and not be the proper cause.. right?

@bubble[error].

Last edited by braveleopard.; December 30th, 2023 at 09:00 AM.
Old December 30th, 2023, 09:09 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

She appeared as silent as a soft breeze, ears erect picking up on the accusations and comments tossed out by her clanmates. The leader paused in front of Leafspot's corpse with a heavy frown on her maw. She briefly touched her nose to the cat's cold flank and huffed quietly. When she lifted her head again, the leader let out a shrill yowl calling for everyone's attention.

"WindClan come gather!" It was an impromptu meeting, but one that needed to happen. Twilightstar wanted everyone's ears and eyes on her. "Lightningstorm has found the cause for the deaths, as ThunderClan suspected from StarClan's word," She spat out the latter with open disdain, "It is poison from death berries, some of the herbs were coated in them."She paused before speaking her next words.

"Death berries were found by Lightningstorm hidden within in the medicine den." She pinned her ears back expecting to hear yowls to start up about murderous medicine cats and all that. She had already heard a bit of their back and forth earlier, she wasn't interested in them starting it up again, so she swiftly raised her tail ordering them to keep silent as she went on.

"Before you start jumping to conclusions and throwing blame around, I will have you know that I don't like this. None of this makes any sense to me. I am sure some of you are going to place the blame on our medicine cats, whether it's just an emotional response to needing someone to blame or something else. I'm not looking for that. I'm asking you to cast aside your emotions and think this through."

"Cowtuft has served seasons as WindClan's medicine cat. I know some of you may have forgotten, taken it for granted, or overlooked it, but he's never acted out or shown any type of desire to harm anyone in WindClan. Even injured, I've seen him prioritize his clanmate's health over his own. If he truly wanted to harm us, he's had so many chances to do so. Out of all of the medicine cats who have served under me, Cowtuft has been one of the best."

"However, that doesn't exempt him from the harm caused. We've lost several clanmates to what was thought to be a plague and instead was poison. Regardless how how it happened or who did it, I will be holding Cowtuft accountable for negligence and multiple deaths that occurred on his watch as senior medicine cat. I've already settled on punishing him. However, how steep the punishment will be up to you to convince me if he's an actual threat to the clan or not."

Twilightstar had already decided after leaving the medicine cat's den that Cowtuft would be punished. However, whether it was thought that this was done with malicious purpose or a simple accident would decide how the punishment veered.

"As for Lightningstorm, I've no reason to believe she was involved with any of this so she will be left alone." When all is said and done, WindClan needs a medicine cat, whether they like it or not.

"I want to hear what Cowtuft has to say about all of this first, and I want Leafspot's body given a proper burial. There is no need to investigate since the cause of death has already been found."

#wcmeeting

-Swiftfire-
Her eyes looked up as the summons were called, and like many others, she joined the collective to find out what was going on. Some cats were bristling and practically frothing at the mouth, others were as clueless as she was. But even she wasn't oblivious to the mysterious string of deaths.

The long-legged tortoiseshell stopped at the edge of the crowd, eyeing the one called Firestorm with a level of weariness. Whoever it was.....well the evidence and luck was no longer in their favor. So swiftfire watched the crowd, subtly moving around to the camp's entrance, where she crouched down, acting as a guard for any guilty party looking to flee their crimes, as well as maintain a pretty wide berth from the the collective meeting.
Old December 30th, 2023, 09:16 AM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Basilthroat
They/He~Windclan~24 Moons
"I don't need the world to see
That I've been the best I can be"

"Cowtuft always seemed to me a tad bit..too nice" they said to nobody in particular. Basilthroat had moved to the back of the crowd of angry and confused cats.

[OPEN]

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions
Old December 30th, 2023, 09:39 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ View Post

This contains death, it also took place Dec 12, considering Thunderclan gave the cure. feel free to reply with you characters emotions and mention me!

Leafspot
Male He/Him
brown tabby with emerald eyes

Leafspot was walking out of the med den with his herbs, he was so glad Cowtuft could help considering this pain was horrid. he found a perfect spot to sit as he ate his Herbs. terrible, but worth the relief. he started to think of all the things he could do when he feels better, he was excited to get back to patrols and hunting. he was normally always active. his vision strangely blurred- and as he ate, something was noticeably wrong- in front of the whole clearing he froze; a drop of blood came out of his mouth. He collapsed with a cough of blood his body fell to the ground. he lied there; Dead. so many thoughts circling thought his head as his liveliness of his struggling eyes slowly drifted away. he was gone, everyone could clearly see it. There was nothing left.

Ravenkit and Rosemarykit came bouncing out of the nursery. Rosemarykit stopped, Ravenkit crashing into her. Why’d ya stop? Ravenkit walked past the terrified kit to what the kit was staring at ears pinned. Just as Ravenkit was about to approach, their mother, Mistyfalls bolted into camp. Back to the nursery! She meowed, her voice shaking and tears streaming down her cheeks. What had happened?! They left the Medicine den only to collapse… dead. Why the hell did this happen?!
Old December 30th, 2023, 09:43 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

She appeared as silent as a soft breeze, ears erect picking up on the accusations and comments tossed out by her clanmates. The leader paused in front of Leafspot's corpse with a heavy frown on her maw. She briefly touched her nose to the cat's cold flank and huffed quietly. When she lifted her head again, the leader let out a shrill yowl calling for everyone's attention.

"WindClan come gather!" It was an impromptu meeting, but one that needed to happen. Twilightstar wanted everyone's ears and eyes on her. "Lightningstorm has found the cause for the deaths, as ThunderClan suspected from StarClan's word," She spat out the latter with open disdain, "It is poison from death berries, some of the herbs were coated in them."She paused before speaking her next words.

"Death berries were found by Lightningstorm hidden within in the medicine den." She pinned her ears back expecting to hear yowls to start up about murderous medicine cats and all that. She had already heard a bit of their back and forth earlier, she wasn't interested in them starting it up again, so she swiftly raised her tail ordering them to keep silent as she went on.

"Before you start jumping to conclusions and throwing blame around, I will have you know that I don't like this. None of this makes any sense to me. I am sure some of you are going to place the blame on our medicine cats, whether it's just an emotional response to needing someone to blame or something else. I'm not looking for that. I'm asking you to cast aside your emotions and think this through."

"Cowtuft has served seasons as WindClan's medicine cat. I know some of you may have forgotten, taken it for granted, or overlooked it, but he's never acted out or shown any type of desire to harm anyone in WindClan. Even injured, I've seen him prioritize his clanmate's health over his own. If he truly wanted to harm us, he's had so many chances to do so. Out of all of the medicine cats who have served under me, Cowtuft has been one of the best."

"However, that doesn't exempt him from the harm caused. We've lost several clanmates to what was thought to be a plague and instead was poison. Regardless how how it happened or who did it, I will be holding Cowtuft accountable for negligence and multiple deaths that occurred on his watch as senior medicine cat. I've already settled on punishing him. However, how steep the punishment will be up to you to convince me if he's an actual threat to the clan or not."

Twilightstar had already decided after leaving the medicine cat's den that Cowtuft would be punished. However, whether it was thought that this was done with malicious purpose or a simple accident would decide how the punishment veered.

"As for Lightningstorm, I've no reason to believe she was involved with any of this so she will be left alone." When all is said and done, WindClan needs a medicine cat, whether they like it or not.

"I want to hear what Cowtuft has to say about all of this first, and I want Leafspot's body given a proper burial. There is no need to investigate since the cause of death has already been found."

#wcmeeting

Mistyfalls was shocked. The medicine cat… poisoning other cats… That doesn’t sound right… maybe someone put them in there! And she was going to find out how! Immediately, she went to the leader, Twilightstar. Hey. Before you punish Cowtuft, I wish to ask if any cats in the past few moons have entered the medicine den with an odd bundle of herbs. Scarlet ones to be exact. Then I need to speak with Cowtuft.
Old December 30th, 2023, 10:27 AM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

An offwhite she-cat, with brown, black, dark gray speckles, and blue/green heterochromia.

VC: a light Hungarian + British accent; a purr after every "r."
"Oh. Alrrright! Do you know when they'rrre due?"
But before she even heard the answer to her question, Maplekit let out a scream.

Leafspot throw up blood. He then collapsed, and his eyes fogged. He was dead, and Maplekit knew it. It was terrifiying, especially for a kit who's never experienced death before.

There was blood.
So much blood.
All the blame landed on Cowtuft and Lightningstorm. Leafspot was eating herbs, and, oh! Who gives out herbs? Cowtuft and Lightningstorm do!
But that's the thing.
It could've been anyone.
Cats get in and out of the medicine cat den almost everyday.
There are nests in the den for sick cats.
And some of those nests are near the storage.

But she couldn't tell this to anyone,
because what if she made herself the next target?
Now she knew why she was always so wary of eating things.

@bubble[error].
[haha new phobia]
[oh, and to answer your question,
maple is 5, almost 6 moons]
[also we can move the thing here if you like]

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Old December 30th, 2023, 10:36 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post
╭────- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶ϟ Stempawϟ˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -────╮
(7/100)
Yoo.. This was crazy! A dead dude in the center of camp. Not cool.
As the chaos unfolded, Stempaw felt his scattered head trying to collect as much information as he could. Herbs? Poison? Cowtuft? Aye, aye, aye... No bueno! None of this was making any sense! Why would Cowtuft poison anyone? He seemed like a cool dude who totally wouldn't hurt anyone! So then, why was Whisperingpaw yelling like that? Cowman didn't hurt anyone before... Why would he start now? Turning to look at Whisperingpaw, the little tom scuttled towards them; confusion in his eyes. "Yo, not cool amigo. " he said. " Why would Cowman hurt us? He hasn't done it before... I think we need to know the entire situation before we can point claws." he nodded his head at his own words before adding quietly. " Also I'd keep it down a notch, Fallowdude might pluck your whiskers clean off if you continue to talk like this!" looking over his shoulder to check for the Windclan deputy, he knew it was only a matter of time before the guy made his debut.

Not wanting to see his denmate in trouble, he attempted lay his tail across the others flank, in hopes of leading him to the sidelines. " Oi! How bout we sit over there so we don't get in the way? Sound cool?" oh boy... Hopefully this guy would listen, no one sounded like they appreciated his loud mouth!

| @ChaosBringer. |
╰────- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶ϟ༒ϟ˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -────╯

Whisperingpaw(75/100)

Whisperingpaw started to feel his throat hurting from yowling out his feeling. When another apprentice spoke, his fur bristling slightly then lie flat. "I don't know! I dont spend time with them." He hissed to Stempaw, staring at the ground. One he heard about Fallownose, he shook out his fur and looked around for the deputy. Ok..ok...Calm down. The voices soon got bored and died down, leaving Whisperingpaw with a headache. Sighing, he followed Stempaw to the side, sitting down when they stopped. His eyes were full of grief and pain.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 07:27 PM.
Old December 30th, 2023, 11:11 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime

Swiftwind, Silverpaw, Icedapple, Moonfall, and Ivykit all watched in fear, their eyes wide.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old December 30th, 2023, 11:12 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by KataroAndTheHeather View Post

An offwhite she-cat, with brown, black, dark gray speckles, and blue/green heterochromia.

VC: a light Hungarian + British accent; a purr after every "r."
"Oh. Alrrright! Do you know when they'rrre due?"
But before she even heard the answer to her question, Maplekit let out a scream.

Leafspot throw up blood. He then collapsed, and his eyes fogged. He was dead, and Maplekit knew it. It was terrifiying, especially for a kit who's never experienced death before.

There was blood.
So much blood.
All the blame landed on Cowtuft and Lightningstorm. Leafspot was eating herbs, and, oh! Who gives out herbs? Cowtuft and Lightningstorm do!
But that's the thing.
It could've been anyone.
Cats get in and out of the medicine cat den almost everyday.
There are nests in the den for sick cats.
And some of those nests are near the storage.

But she couldn't tell this to anyone,
because what if she made herself the next target?
Now she knew why she was always so wary of eating things.

@bubble[error].
[haha new phobia]
[oh, and to answer your question,
maple is 5, almost 6 moons]
[also we can move the thing here if you like]
*Tigermist stood next to Maplekit*

click

◺--------------◿