Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
This is home [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 10:05 PM
Furies' Field
Last post by Mica
Today 10:03 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 10:03 PM
nothing's new [p]
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 09:58 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by taillow
Today 09:57 PM

Old February 21st, 2024, 05:32 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

ShadowClan [EVENT] blood for blood

Event [#event]

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
That was it. Her plan was finally going to take shape under Dawnstar's guidance, but she knew it meant taking risks as well.

Lynxshade remembered well the name of Spiderthroat and Bumblestar, the cats who had taken the blood of uncountable Shadowclan warriors and apprentices under the weak excuse of trespassing and so on. The Warrior Code means nothing to them. When our claws will meet them in battle, they won't be able to pray Starclan for their blessing.

Oh, but her plan was nothing about battles. No, it went deeper than that. Before newleaf, she prayed that Bumblestar's deputy a last would succumb to an infection or an attack of greencough. Who knows...

"Shadowclan!" She yowled from the base of the Shadowledge, where Dawnstar would probably soon come. "Gather here, if you are true Shadowclan warriors! For today we are preparing to attack Thunderclan and take their strenght, their hopes and their future!"

"Gather here, if you want to take part in our new plan. Because if you're not willing to train with us, you're not going into battle. Those are Dawnstar's orders." She added, with a stern look over the cats who were watching her in the clearing.

"Apprentices who have at least a sparkle of battle training are allowed. We don't need any time-wasting cats today, so if you haven't got a clue on where to begin, don't bother to come here." She said calmly, thought her tone was strong enough so that every cat in camp could hear her clearly.

Her green gaze was cold today.
She had total faith in Dawnstar and what she wanted to achieve. She was ready to spill blood, if she needed to. But she still hoped, deep inside, that she wouldn't need to kill a cat for Spiderthroat's crimes.

"This is battle training. I want every apprentice to be paired up with a warrior who can teach them as quickly as possible the bases of fighting. The best teachers need to find the youngest cats willing to learn. The Enforcers will eventually come with me and Dawnstar to discuss further the details of the plan, since we need to decide who will head which team."

"Shadowclan. Prepare for the raid!"

Every cat will need at least 3 posts in this event to join the incoming raid against Thunderclan. Apprentices with no experience are encouraged to participate only if you can find a partner who can teach them quickly enough how to fight.
Dawnstar and Lynxshade will coordinate this event together. The whole event will last approximatively 2 weeks / 14 days from now on.

Last edited by Wingnettle; February 21st, 2024 at 11:01 AM.
Old February 21st, 2024, 06:21 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: [EVENT] blood for blood

Racoonwhisker
(Open)

A raid? A raid! This means I can steal whatever I want! Just the thought of snatching a few trinkets made him giggle. Whoever thought this up was brilliant. Maybe he could even snatch a kit and use their pelt as a blanket to keep him warm at night. All he had to do was teach a few lousy apprentices? Psh, Easy. He couldn't wait to see Thunderclan and that stupid leader of theirs all die.

Scorpionvenom

Scorpionvenom's tail waved unsurely around him. A raid? Shadowclan was ready, but was he ready? What if Thunderclan had something up their sleeve. He just couldn't be sure. He doubted Lynxshade and Dawnstar would just go into this blind.

Scorpionvenom was pretty good at fighting, So he'd be willing to teach a few apprentices at a time.

(Open for 1-3 apprentices.)

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; February 21st, 2024 at 06:26 AM.
Old February 21st, 2024, 06:53 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

•~’ Silentraven ‘~•
A small, diluted she with gray eyes // Agatha Kitty
Mentions; OPEN!

Silentraven stood. A darn raid. She padded over, trembling.
[ OPEN TO 1-3 APPRENTICES! ]

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; February 21st, 2024 at 06:56 AM.
Old February 21st, 2024, 06:59 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Willow'Paw immediately darted into the apprentices den, if she wasn't allowed to train, then she welcomed it without hesitation. But the thought that her Clanmates were going to raid ThunderClan still made her heart wrench.

[Not partaking]

Currently sick (*wheeze of feel like death*), so replies might be a bit slow!

Last edited by Myling; February 21st, 2024 at 06:59 AM.
Old February 21st, 2024, 07:00 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

And, just like that, Shrewstep´s inner monologue had been answered. His boredom assuaged, the inner voices quieted. It was like he was hearing them all constantly, sometimes. Foggybrook, Blackhaze, Frogfang. Somehow, it was nicest to hear the internal voice of his enemy. To yell at him. To tell him he was wrong, that Shrewstep had been the one to survive. To remain in Shadowclan, to remain in control of his own destiny as much as a cat could be, in the clans. Anywhere, probably, for even without the rigid structure of leaders and deputies and borders, twolegs and predators and other cats could rock your life, change your path, just as much if not more. It mattered not. What mattered was the onrushing battle, a wave which might sweep him off his feet if he was not prepared.

Shaking his head quickly (he was spending far too much time inside of it nowadays), Shrewstep strode as impressively as he could (which wasn´t very, given his diminutive stature) up to the crowd. A battle was a chance to win glory, to do something with himself. Frogfang, writhing within him, agreed. They had both lusted for battle, from time to time. A vent to release emotions. Blackhaze, too, would have jumped at the opportunity to prove himself. Foggy, and Lily, wouldn´t have been so enthusiastic, but he found he didn´t care. He headed over towards Lynxshade, not loudly seeking an apprentice to train but certainly available if one wished to catch his attention. (Open)
Old February 21st, 2024, 07:32 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Alright. They were doing this. Mistlewhisker padded up to Lynxshade, giving the molly a nod. Finally those mange-pelts would learn a lesson or two, and she would be damned if she wasn't the one teaching them. She scanned the growing group of cats curiously, wondering who would be interested in attending the raid.
[Open to 1-3 apprentices]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old February 21st, 2024, 07:34 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Turtlepaw

(Open :] )
Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Turtlepaw's eyes lit up with excitement as she purred, this was her chance to finally fight.
Old February 21st, 2024, 07:40 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Wolftooth and Brokenpaw looked at each other with excited eyes. "LET'S GO!!!!" They both sounded very happy to hear that there would be a raid.
Old February 21st, 2024, 07:40 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Pricking her ears at Lynxshade's call, Darkcloud immediately stalked over at the mention of attacking Thunderclan. Finally, they could teach those fox-hearts a lesson and possibly steal some more territory in the process. Though she wasn't very fond of Lynxhade, she did listen intently and was satisfied enough with the plan for now, so she'd follow orders; she wanted to join more than anything after all.

Giving a subtle nod at the end of the enforcer's speech, the dark she-cat instantly started scanning the clearing for an apprentice to train. Both of her apprentices had disappeared, so she'd just have to train a random one for now, but it didn't matter as long as they listened to her; she didn't care who they were.

OPEN

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old February 21st, 2024, 07:46 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

Eveningfade decided to join, he obviously wanted to be able to attend the raid.

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies