Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 11th, 2017, 07:20 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Echoskip smiled hesitantly, listening to Goldenstar. She shifted her paws, exhaling with relief, expelling all of the pent up worries and frustration that came with having to keep her secret. "I know." She said quietly, looking back up at Goldenstar. "But they're the only family I have, y'know? I have kits, and I can't afford to have my family look at them like they were the scum of the earth." Echoskip flicked her eyes to the Medicine Cat den, where she could see the shadowy figures of cats being treated and Daypaw's exhausted frame. "I heard that the Gathering was awful." She said in an attempt to change the conversation, turning her gaze back to Goldenstar.
Goldenstar was slightly nervous that he had said the wrong thing. After all, this was the Fuzz family they were talking about. While he had never personally talked with someone from the family up until now, he still knew their beliefs, and they were pretty much sexist and homophobic, which drove him crazy. However, he managed to keep himself calm for the time being, as he currently didn’t want to go crazy. He found it easier to talk when his mind wasn’t screaming 47 different things at him at once. “But what family does that?” He murmured, glancing away for a moment. He could tell that Echoskip wanted to change the subject as she spoke, so he decided to let her change it. “Yes, it was,” he sighed. “Daypaw pretty much has their paws filled,” he added. “You should be glad you weren’t there” he murmured, half trying to make a joke, half serious, shifting awkwardly on his paws.
Old November 11th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
daypaw watched at nightpaw bickered with herself in her head, but eventually followed orders. it was alot for daypaw to ask, they knew that, and this was all new to nightpaw. but it was apart of clan life. the medcat was work driven, they understood how things worked and what you needed to do to get there. watching nightpaw pounce they were proud of her, she had done something right. they felt like a proud mentor in that moment, or a proud older sibling, watching their younger ones succeed in life. but no battle would be as easy as this, daypaw just standing there waiting to be pounced on. because of their small size, they were able to duck under the shecat and dark under her body while it was in mid air, slinking under her belly easily with their thin and small size. they were quick on their paws, more built like a windclan cat then a shadowclan cat. having a thinner frame, lean shoulders compared to thick mussels and broad shoulders. once they reached the other side of the clearing they turned back to look at nightpaw for her reaction.
Nightpaw fully expected to strike Daypaw head on. She had leaped with that expectation. But in less time than it took for her to blink, the medicine cat was out of her sight. She landed clumsily and staggered, fighting to keep her balance as she turned around, staring dumbly at the gold-colored cat, "Fast," she said out loud. Daypaw looked rather fragile, but they were faster and more agile than she might have thought.

Old November 11th, 2017, 07:59 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar was slightly nervous that he had said the wrong thing. After all, this was the Fuzz family they were talking about. While he had never personally talked with someone from the family up until now, he still knew their beliefs, and they were pretty much sexist and homophobic, which drove him crazy. However, he managed to keep himself calm for the time being, as he currently didn’t want to go crazy. He found it easier to talk when his mind wasn’t screaming 47 different things at him at once. “But what family does that?” He murmured, glancing away for a moment. He could tell that Echoskip wanted to change the subject as she spoke, so he decided to let her change it. “Yes, it was,” he sighed. “Daypaw pretty much has their paws filled,” he added. “You should be glad you weren’t there” he murmured, half trying to make a joke, half serious, shifting awkwardly on his paws.

Echoskip let out a quiet chuckle, half-hearted in nature. "Yeah." She murmured. She looked back at the nursery. "I guess I'll head back." She hesitated before looking at Goldenstar, her eyes full of sincerity. "Thank you." She said quietly, smiling at him. "For listening, I mean. It really is a relief to talk to someone about everything without worrying that they'll tell someone." She confessed, shifting her weight from one side to the other. "..." She looked up at the sky before looking at Goldenstar. "When my kits become apprentices, could you possibly assign them mentors that aren't traditional, like my family?" She requested, hope blossoming in her eyes. There was a sliver of hope that Goldenstar would take on one of her beautiful children as an apprentice, but it was unrealistic to think that. The best she could hope for was that her children would grow up knowing that her family's ideals were outdated and foolish, and they wouldn't feel confined to a traditionalist lifestyle like she was. She loved Moonsplash with all of her heart; and she hoped that one day she could come out to her family with her mate by her side without fearing their reactions. "I don't want them to live their lives like I had." She finished, shifting again.
Old November 11th, 2017, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Echoskip let out a quiet chuckle, half-hearted in nature. "Yeah." She murmured. She looked back at the nursery. "I guess I'll head back." She hesitated before looking at Goldenstar, her eyes full of sincerity. "Thank you." She said quietly, smiling at him. "For listening, I mean. It really is a relief to talk to someone about everything without worrying that they'll tell someone." She confessed, shifting her weight from one side to the other. "..." She looked up at the sky before looking at Goldenstar. "When my kits become apprentices, could you possibly assign them mentors that aren't traditional, like my family?" She requested, hope blossoming in her eyes. There was a sliver of hope that Goldenstar would take on one of her beautiful children as an apprentice, but it was unrealistic to think that. The best she could hope for was that her children would grow up knowing that her family's ideals were outdated and foolish, and they wouldn't feel confined to a traditionalist lifestyle like she was. She loved Moonsplash with all of her heart; and she hoped that one day she could come out to her family with her mate by her side without fearing their reactions. "I don't want them to live their lives like I had." She finished, shifting again.
Goldenstar listened. That was one of the few things he was good at. He couldn’t help but feel a kind of pain for Echoskip. What some called a “Forever Queen” or something among the lines of that. “It’s nothing,” he said awkwardly. He liked trying his best to help others, pushing himself up back onto all four paws. As she asked about apprentinces and mentors, he responded with a simple “I’ll do my best.” He didn’t know who he would pick, but he would try as hard as he could to find someone. “Also, I’d love to meet your kits at some point,” he added, leaving that as a final discussion. “Well, I’ll see you around,” he said calmly, looking around the clearing once again.
Old November 12th, 2017, 02:19 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Exclamation Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Okapi @Foggy22 @Constellation @FadingEchoes

Wolfhowl trotted out of the Warrior's den after a swift catnap. As she stretched you could see her mussels under her gray and white pelt. She padded over to the fresh kill pile to grab a frog. As she sat eating the frog she was deep in her own thoughts. She couldn't help but felling blest by StarClan. Yeah she wasn't Clan born but she's been in ShadowClan for about 20 moons and wouldn't want to change that. She had a wonderful mate a lazy apprentice that she foud amusing and some fine friends here. What would I have been if (Foster mother) hadn't found me? She wondered as she took a bite of her frog.
She was totally unaware of what was going on around her. At lest no one needed her at the moment, at lest she tinks they don't.

Last edited by Fuzzy; November 12th, 2017 at 02:22 AM.
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:00 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@woly
Elmpaw whimpered and entered the den,” I’m gunna die I just know it.” He whispered although he was just muddy with a few minor scratches on his pelt, and forearm. He curled up on Daypaw’s nest,” Give me something so I’ll sleep through my death please...” he whispered braced to die as if he thought he’d be just a little tired then suddenly become allegic to air and suffocate. He clearly didn’t have a sense of how death happened when it was due to an injury.

Dawnpaw limped in on three legs,” Hey Girlfriend!” She chirped rather annoyingly,” I don’t even know why you pretend you aren’t female....you are such a she-cat... Once a she-cat always a she-cat. Also, can you remove my thorn Day-girl?” She asked she glanced over at Elmpaw and flashed him a smile,” How you holding up Elm-boy?” (Dun question the Day-girl and Elm-boy she srsly does that with everyone with the suffix of -kit or -paw)
Daypaws eyes narrowed at elmpaw, rolling them as he was being dramatic. ¨if you could stop yowling about how youre going to die, maybe i could treat you.¨ they snapped. their eyes inspected the apprentices body, amber gaze looking at the injuries. ¨i want you to tell me exsactly what happened, and no, i will not give you herbs to quote on quote, sleep through your death.¨ it was cats like this that honestly took the energy out of them.
-
hearing dawnpaw walk in with her greeting they immediately gritted their teeth. they hadnt delt with something like this in awhile. but with their identity,
this stuff never went away.¨im not a girl,first of all. so correct yourself before addressing me.¨ they mewed cooly,¨and my name is daypaw. use it.¨
Quote:
"Don't worry about me right now."
Ebonymist was about to reply- But I can't help worrying. - before sighing and looking down. Daypaw wouldn't have received it well, one way or another. She hesitated, considering asking Daypaw about her sudden weight gain in the last moon, but she stopped herself from asking. She didn't need to put more stress on Daypaw, not when they were stressed enough as it is. She looked down at her paws for a moment, her orange gaze murky as she considered the situation.
"I'm going to be honest with you, I don't know if I will be able to revive your sight in this eye. I will try my best, but you deserve a warning to prepare yourself just in case."
Ebonymist's eye flicked up with a slight amount of confusion flickering within her gaze, before flaring up with anger- not directed at Daypaw, directed at Dodge- and finally settling into a grim acceptance. She nodded slightly before Daypaw continued their work, watching them carefully. She frowned slightly, considering the situation. It was hard enough to hunt as it was with her recently gained weight... but losing her sight in her left eye would mean needing to retrain herself completely to work with being half-blind. "I understand." She meowed, shifting her tail in the nest and sighed.
¨if you do lose your sight, i will personally work with you regarding warrior training and such. i used to be a warrior,i know some things.¨ it was uncommon for a feral cat to lose sight in one eye or both. that just meant she had to adjust her way of living, walking, everything.¨somethings stressing you, i can tell.¨ they mewed in a softer tone. they pressed another soft lick to her eye before pulling away. they always had that instinct. maybe it was a medcat thing, maybe not. but they could tell something else was on the shecats mind then her current injuries. turning around they went to go look for any herbs for eyes and infected wounds in general in attempt to save her sight.
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:21 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
¨if you do lose your sight, i will personally work with you regarding warrior training and such. i used to be a warrior,i know some things.¨ it was uncommon for a feral cat to lose sight in one eye or both. that just meant she had to adjust her way of living, walking, everything.¨somethings stressing you, i can tell.¨ they mewed in a softer tone. they pressed another soft lick to her eye before pulling away. they always had that instinct. maybe it was a medcat thing, maybe not. but they could tell something else was on the shecats mind then her current injuries. turning around they went to go look for any herbs for eyes and infected wounds in general in attempt to save her sight.
"If you do lose your sight, I will personally work with you regarding warrior training and such. I used to be a warrior, I know some things."
Ebonymist smiled at Daypaw's words, grateful that she was lucky enough to be friends with the feline. "Thank you." She meowed sincerely, lifting her head to observe Daypaw as they headed towards the herb storage. She hesitated briefly, considering Daypaw's observation.
"Something's stressing you, I can tell.
"Well..." She hesitated, looking down at her swollen belly and shifting once more to get a little more comfortable. "The last month I've had some sudden weight gain. It's impaired my abilities to hunt and fight." She explained briefly, embarrassed that she was talking about getting softer and fatter like a kittypet with the Medicine Cat. Of course, she had never learned how kits came to be- she kept out of the nursery, and lived in ShadowClan for her apprenticeship and warriorhood. "I've been trying different things to loose the weight but it hasn't seemed to work. I eat the same amount every day, exercise..." Her fur heated up with embarrassment, looking at her paws.
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:52 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Goldenstar was tense all over. His side was healing now, but the cuts were still aching. Sure, it wasn’t horrible, but it was painful nonetheless. With the very likely possibly of a battle in the near future, he knew Shadowclan was going to need all the help they could get. Sure, he wasn’t planning on getting involved, but you never knew.

He didn’t know why he was so paranoid about a fight. Even so, he wasn’t going to take kits that weren’t ready, and make them become apprentinces. That was stupid, and he didn’t know why some leaders had done that. He wasn’t going to be like that, for sure. “All cats old enough to catch their own prey, please gather under the Highbranch!” He called out, shifting on his paws to favor his good side.

He wasn’t going to mention anything about the tensions between the clans, he was here for ceremonies, nothing else. “Haykit! Could you please step forward?” He started off, deciding to start with apprentince ceremonies. “You have reached the age of six moons, and that means it is time for you to be apprentinced.” He took a deep breath in, as he had forgotten to breathe for a moment. “From this moment, until you receive your warrior name, Haykit, you will be known as Haypaw, and your mentor will be Nightshade,” he finished. He was quiet for a moment, before deciding to move on.

Now, warrior ceremonies. “Snowpaw! Elmpaw! Dungpaw!” He said, looking at the soon-to-be-warriors. “I, Goldenstar, leader of Shadowclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentinces.” He started, trying to remember all the words, as they were slipping his mind for some reason. “They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in turn” he continued, the words finally coming back. “Snowpaw, Elmpaw, Dungpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" he asked, shifting to make himself a little more comfortable on the Highbranch.

[I do]

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name,” This was a rhythm now, sure, he forgot things sometimes, but now Goldenstar was getting the hang of it. “Snowpaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Snowfur, Starclan honors your cleverness and tireless energy,” One down. “Elmpaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Elmstep, Starclan honors your intelligence and loyalty.” One more to go. “Dungpaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Dungfoot, Starclan honors your dedication and determination.” He smiled down at the three. “We welcome all three of your as full members of Shadowclan,” He said. “You will also be sitting a silent vigil tonight to watch the clan,” he finished, before deciding to move on.

Name changing ceremony. How was he supposed to do that? He didn’t remember Halestar ever doing it. Well, maybe he should just go out on a whim. No, he had to do it like it was supposed to be done. He let out a breath, trying his best to think of how the ceremony went. Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on, Sharpbite will be known as Woodbite, since his teeth are like wood.” He finished, hoping he had done this right. That was where he ended the ceremony, jumping down from the Highbranch to try to rest.

@SpookyScarySkeletons @Okapi @Kyra-Wolfe-666

Last edited by :blue:; November 12th, 2017 at 01:52 PM.
Old November 12th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
Goldenstar was tense all over. His side was healing now, but the cuts were still aching. Sure, it wasn’t horrible, but it was painful nonetheless. With the very likely possibly of a battle in the near future, he knew Shadowclan was going to need all the help they could get. Sure, he wasn’t planning on getting involved, but you never knew.

He didn’t know why he was so paranoid about a fight. Even so, he wasn’t going to take kits that weren’t ready, and make them become apprentinces. That was stupid, and he didn’t know why some leaders had done that. He wasn’t going to be like that, for sure. “All cats old enough to catch their own prey, please gather under the Highbranch!” He called out, shifting on his paws to favor his good side.

He wasn’t going to mention anything about the tensions between the clans, he was here for ceremonies, nothing else. “Haykit! Could you please step forward?” He started off, deciding to start with apprentince ceremonies. “You have reached the age of six moons, and that means it is time for you to be apprentinced.” He took a deep breath in, as he had forgotten to breathe for a moment. “From this moment, until you receive your warrior name, Haykit, you will be known as Haypaw, and your mentor will be Nightshade,” he finished. He was quiet for a moment, before deciding to move on.

Now, warrior ceremonies. “Snowpaw! Elmpaw! Dungpaw!” He said, looking at the soon-to-be-warriors. “I, Goldenstar, leader of Shadowclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentinces.” He started, trying to remember all the words, as they were slipping his mind for some reason. “They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in turn” he continued, the words finally coming back. “Snowpaw, Elmpaw, Dungpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" he asked, shifting to make himself a little more comfortable on the Highbranch.

[I do]

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name,” This was a rhythm now, sure, he forgot things sometimes, but now Goldenstar was getting the hang of it. “Snowpaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Snowfur, Starclan honors your cleverness and tireless energy,” One down. “Elmpaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Elmstep, Starclan honors your intelligence and loyalty.” One more to go. “Dungpaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Dungfoot, Starclan honors your dedication and determination.” He smiled down at the three. “We welcome all three of your as full members of Shadowclan,” He said. “You will also be sitting a silent vigil tonight to watch the clan,” he finished, before deciding to move on.

Name changing ceremony. How was he supposed to do that? He didn’t remember Halestar ever doing it. Well, maybe he should just go out on a whim. No, he had to do it like it was supposed to be done. He let out a breath, trying his best to think of how the ceremony went. Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on, Sharpbite will be known as Woodbite, since his teeth are like wood.” He finished, hoping he had done this right. That was where he ended the ceremony, jumping down from the Highbranch to try to rest.

@SpookyScarySkeletons @Okapi @Kyra-Wolfe-666
The tom nodded to the leader, "Thank you. " He pirred.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old November 12th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
wow! She's easy to crack! This is gonna be fun , maybe I can have some fun around this boring clan NightPath smirked again as her tail thrashed happily she couldn't help but laugh a lot , she bent over as she laughed . Her breathing was becoming more shallow as she continued to do so , she looked up at Inkshadow this time and she tried to hold in a giggle when she bit her lip . She always thought watching others reactions was something funny to see , just how they either think their right but when they are actually wrong or when their mouths drop open in shock it just brought her laughter .

" this is hilarious " she finally meowed as she took some deep breaths her amber eyes now soft and calming but yet still having that hidden sense of coldness
Inkshadow rolled her eyes, burning to scream at her, "you know, I would yell but I'm not rude and disrespectful like you, so I'll be considerate, again unlike you, to the others around us. You should try it sometime." Inkshadow shot daggers from her eyes at Nightpath. Her lip curled. Cats these days. Think they're on top of the world. Her mind flashed back to when she was a kit, and she shuddered, new hatred for the cats flowed through her. "Fine! You win! Scream, shout! I don't care," she snapped.
Closed Thread