Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 11th, 2017, 01:44 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Constellation

Jadepaw felt like jumping up and down and squealing like a little kit, she was finally an apprentice! She was no longer Jadekit, she was Jadepaw. She liked the sound of that, but she also couldn't wait until she got her warrior name, of course, that was a long way away. While beginning her training was exciting, the real reason for her excitement was that she had finally escaped her mother. Her mother didn't yell at her or hit her, no, it was what her mother didn't do. Her mother just didn't seem to care, in fact, some of the only times Jadepaw remember actually hearing her speak was when she told stories of Jade's father, Dream. Jadepaw hadn't really met her father, but she assumed it had nothing to do with her and everything to do with her mother if she had a mate as crazy as Fawnpatch she'd stay away too. But now, Jadepaw didn't have to be around her mother anymore, so her father must love her now, all she had to do was find him and she's truly have a family!
It had taken some time of asking around, being sent to different warriors who she was told might point her in the right direction, but eventually, she found out what exactly her father looked like and where she might look to find him. As the sun started to set in the distance, she thought it might be just the perfect time to speak to him. She had a mouse clamped in her jaws and a shine in her eyes, determined to share a meal with her father and form a relationship of sorts.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old November 11th, 2017, 07:50 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Great! So they weren't mates. Pearlstream had approached them for nothing?! Now she was going to have to have a conversation with Needlescar and the tom, introduced as Pinewhisker? What had she gotten herself into? That was one of the stupidest things she ever could have ever done. Mistaken them for mates was not stupid. They were purring. And they were sitting close together. Could it be more obvious? Obviously not. It was not obvious in anyway because they had turned out to not be mates. But they were making it look like they were. Could anyone blame her? Boy she would love for Honeythistle or her parents to be looking for her so she could have an excuse to leave the embarrassing scene. Pearlstream looked over at Needlescar and tried her best to genuinely smile. "Oh, darling, I'm sorry it just looked like, well you were purring." Perhaps her eyes would give away the fact that she was actually sorry. Sorry for herself, and the two other cats. Mostly herself but she did care about other cats. So, some for them. She wasn't a terrible cat. Just because she was Honeythistle's mate, hence a member of the Fuzz Family didn't mean that she followed their beliefs. Because she didn't. Her life wasn't as simple and breezy as everyone thought. There was more too little clingy and obnoxious Pearlstream than people thought. You couldn't help loving who you loved. She was the way she was because of love. Love had gotten her a mate who had other mates. Love had gotten her stuck in the nursery even when she couldn't produce full healthy litters. Love had gotten her stuck with the Fuzz Family. No matter how much she tried, Pearlstream was never able to get out of that situation. That didn't make an excuse for the way she acted. She knew, But it was the reason behind why she did it. Everyone had a reason. But that reason didn't make an excuse. Even though the tom introduced himself as Pinewhisker, Pearlstream could not be thankful. She knew that he knew who she was. She knew he was being polite. But she didn't deserve it. "I'm sorry I misinterpreted your relationship with Needlescar, Pinewhisker." That was a quite dignified thing to do but she was not proud of herself. "I'm Pearlstream, But I can tell you already know that. There's no need to act so polite, though I do appreciate it." Her sudden change in attitude, shocked even her.
Needlescar blinked, fur growing hot. She had been purring, but not because of something romantic! "I-I was, Pinewhisker just said something sweet." She mewed with a little shrug, a tiny smile curling at the corners of her lips. Pearlstream wasn't insulting her, so that was good. She swallowed a wave of doubt. Pearlstream wasn't being rude, so why should she? Needlescar curled her tail around her paws. She cast a glance to Pinewhisker, a smile growing on her lips as she returned her gaze to Pearlstream. She didn't absolutely trust her, but it was stupid to be paranoid. "O-Oh, it's alright. I guess it might have been a bit confusing since I was purring." She mewed in reply, smiling. This was a nice, mellow conversation. She considered asking how she was, but she wanted to let her ask the questions. She took a deep breath of cool air, and she felt calmer than ever. Maybe because the she-cat was being kind enough, or maybe because Pinewhisker was there. Either way, she didn't care.
Old November 11th, 2017, 09:21 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@AbsurdJinx

Pearlpaw was on the opposite side of camp. Her icy blue optics scanning the clearing as they danced with the thoughts that worked their way through her head. The white Bengal mix was a very readable when it came to expressions now. She had mastered the art of body language and she was rather proud of that. It took moons of studying to finally get this far and she couldn't back track it now.

Her thoughts were momentarily distracted by another apprentice walking into the camp. Her icy optics settled solely on him as her tail tip twitched a little with interest. Onyxpaw. Pearlpaw had found the apprentice rather attractive the past moon or two, but of course, her shy personality wouldn't allow her to actually walk up to him. It wasn't like she could strike up a conversation in the first place anyway. So instead, she took the awkward approach of simply watching him, her gaze never wavering from the tom.
Onyxpaw felt his pelt burning up, as if someone were watching him. He looked up from his meal, scanning the clearing for anyone who may be looking at him. Finally, his sharp gaze rested on Pearlpaw, an apprentice he considered to be his best friend. Onyxpaw grinned invitingly, rising to his paws and carelessly swiping the remains of his vole to the side. He then trotted over to Pearlpaw, an excited look on his face. He was always happy to be with the she-cat who he felt comfortable around. Recently, he's been thinking differently of Pearlpaw, and often felt his heart race whenever he so much as thought of her.

As he neared, Onyxpaw flicked his tail-tip in greeting. His golden eyes displayed happiness, as did the bright smile stretched across his muzzle. He was very much aware of Pearlpaw's inability to speak, which is why he often communicated with her via distinct signals. Sometimes he'd give lip-reading a try, but he felt awkward doing that, like he was talking to himself, and he always feared Pearlpaw might misread what he was saying. The black-pelted tomcat had seated himself beside her, adopting a curious expression and then tilting his head to the side in question before nodding towards her. Onyxpaw was wondering how she was doing.
Old November 11th, 2017, 10:21 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by julean View Post
Quietfawn let the most genuine, the most honest smile that she could pull creep across her face happily, trotting closer to the smaller she-cat with the most elegance and grace she could possibly bring her body into shape. "How have you been?
I've missed talking to you.. have you missed me? I just want to make sure that you've been all right lately." Her big, olive orbs glittered and were glazed with general affection and consideration for the smaller female sat neatly before her. Her bushy, orange tail swept around her paws and lay there to warm them, the serene feel of the Shadowclan clearing keeping her heart beating and her brain bustling with a mix of worries and remembrances;
bits of stress but general focus on Clawpaw at the moment.
The fluffy white feline looked over at the other, rolling her eyes in slight annoyance, but half-smiling anyways. She had known Quietfawn pretty well - and while she could definitely think that if this whatever it was she was doing continued, Clawpaw was going to scream - she also thought that it was nice to talk to someone for a little while. "We live in the same Clan. Could've talked before now." She pointed out, with a shrug. True, she was a little upset that Quietfawn was just now approaching her when they could have had a conversation long ago, but seemed to ignore her other questions. She didn't feel comfortable talking about her brother to Quietfawn, and she definitely didn't want to talk about having stayed in RiverClan and all that stuff. Technically all of ShadowClan had, but for Clawpaw, it had felt like she was alone there. Picking fights didn't help. And right now, she was too exhausted to yell at the she cat. Both emotionally... and physically.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 11th, 2017, 05:34 PM
:)

@Rubinaito

Goldenstar had been padding around the clearing. His mind was actually calm for once, which surprised him. However, he didn’t exactly want to be dying on the inside, which was how he felt more often than not. Of course, there was the stress of Thunderclan and Windclan’s war, but he felt as though if he could stay out of it, he would. No more casualties were needed for Shadowclan, and he needed rest all on his own. Shadowclan could stay out of the battle as long as neither clan have him another reason to join the fighting. His eyes scanning the clearing, he sighed, padding around once again, feeling as though he wanted to talk to someone, although he was unsure who he wanted to talk to.

Last edited by :blue:; November 11th, 2017 at 05:36 PM.
Old November 11th, 2017, 05:51 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
@Rubinaito

Goldenstar had been padding around the clearing. His mind was actually calm for once, which surprised him. However, he didn’t exactly want to be dying on the inside, which was how he felt more often than not. Of course, there was the stress of Thunderclan and Windclan’s war, but he felt as though if he could stay out of it, he would. No more casualties were needed for Shadowclan, and he needed rest all on his own. Shadowclan could stay out of the battle as long as neither clan have him another reason to join the fighting. His eyes scanning the clearing, he sighed, padding around once again, feeling as though he wanted to talk to someone, although he was unsure who he wanted to talk to.
Echoskip poked her head out of the Nursery now that her kittens were asleep, sighing. The last few weeks had been hard on her, as a mother, as a cat, and as one of the Fuzz family members. She had kept her sexuality a secret to herself and a select few that she could completely trust- making the judgmental stares and cold conversations feel even worse. She was almost bursting at the seams, needing to tell someone, anyone the entire truth; and her gaze landed, coincidentally, on Goldenstar. She flicked her ears back, approaching him almost timidly, expecting a harsh look or a stern few words from him. "Goldenstar." She greeted him, smiling ever so slightly at the tom. "I, uh..." She thought over her words, starting again. "Well, I'd like to talk to you about something in private." She managed to speak, nodding. Yeah, that was a good opening to a conversation.

Last edited by rubinaito; November 11th, 2017 at 05:51 PM.
Old November 11th, 2017, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Echoskip poked her head out of the Nursery now that her kittens were asleep, sighing. The last few weeks had been hard on her, as a mother, as a cat, and as one of the Fuzz family members. She had kept her sexuality a secret to herself and a select few that she could completely trust- making the judgmental stares and cold conversations feel even worse. She was almost bursting at the seams, needing to tell someone, anyone the entire truth; and her gaze landed, coincidentally, on Goldenstar. She flicked her ears back, approaching him almost timidly, expecting a harsh look or a stern few words from him. "Goldenstar." She greeted him, smiling ever so slightly at the tom. "I, uh..." She thought over her words, starting again. "Well, I'd like to talk to you about something in private." She managed to speak, nodding. Yeah, that was a good opening to a conversation.
Goldenstar had quickly turned around as he heard Echoskip. He twisted in the wrong way slightly out of pain, before calming down a bit. Now he had located the source of the meow. “Echoskip,” He said, dipping his head in a small greeting. She was part of that Fuzz family, wasn’t she? The family Halfgaze seemed to hate, and the family he had mixed feelings about. He wasn’t exactly going to disagree with their beliefs he was just going to...disagree with their beliefs. Either way, she was talking to him, and he decided to pay attention. Private? Well, this could either go two ways. He blinked, and nodded. “We can do that,” he said calmly. He walked over to the Queen. “What did you need?” He asked, confused, smiling awkwardly.
Old November 11th, 2017, 06:30 PM

Quote:

Goldenstar had quickly turned around as he heard Echoskip. He twisted in the wrong way slightly out of pain, before calming down a bit. Now he had located the source of the meow. “Echoskip,” He said, dipping his head in a small greeting. She was part of that Fuzz family, wasn’t she? The family Halfgaze seemed to hate, and the family he had mixed feelings about. He wasn’t exactly going to disagree with their beliefs he was just going to...disagree with their beliefs. Either way, she was talking to him, and he decided to pay attention. Private? Well, this could either go two ways. He blinked, and nodded. “We can do that,” he said calmly. He walked over to the Queen. “What did you need?” He asked, confused, smiling awkwardly.
Echoskip looked around to make sure that nobody in her family was around before shuffling her feet. "I, uh... I know how you generally view my family, as well as the other cats." She began, trying to keep her voice low just in case anyone walked up and heard her. "And despite everything, I, uh... I'm not straight? And I disagree with my family?" She cringed slightly. "I have to tell someone, and Tempestjay always speaks highly of you and I don't want you to hate me but I don't want my family to hate me either and oh StarClan I'm rambling." She closed her jaws with a snap, flattening her ears and looking at her paws.
Old November 11th, 2017, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Echoskip looked around to make sure that nobody in her family was around before shuffling her feet. "I, uh... I know how you generally view my family, as well as the other cats." She began, trying to keep her voice low just in case anyone walked up and heard her. "And despite everything, I, uh... I'm not straight? And I disagree with my family?" She cringed slightly. "I have to tell someone, and Tempestjay always speaks highly of you and I don't want you to hate me but I don't want my family to hate me either and oh StarClan I'm rambling." She closed her jaws with a snap, flattening her ears and looking at her paws.
Goldenstar blinked, he hadn’t been expecting this. “I don’t have an opinion about your family,” he murmured, as he didn’t really. Sure, he didn’t agree with them, but they were allowed to believe what they believed. “Trust me, I don’t care if you’re straight or not,” he said, shrugging. The leader was bisexual, so if someone wasn’t straight, he didn’t exactly care. As he heard her go on about how she didn’t agree with her family, he blinked. “You’re allowed to have opinions you know,” he said, “You don’t need to agree with your family if you don’t want to, I know plenty of cats that are like that,” he added, trying his best to be reassuring. Classic Tallwhisker, he thought to himself as he heard Echoskip say Tempestjay, a name he hadn’t used for the tom in awhile. “I won’t hate you,” He said, trying to reassure her. “If you family pressures you to do things you don’t want to do, they’re not the best family,” he murmured. “And it’s fine, ramble all you want, I don’t mind,” he finished, smiling at the She-Cat. He was trying his best to be reassuring, his golden and green eyes watching Echoskip.
Old November 11th, 2017, 07:01 PM

Quote:

Goldenstar blinked, he hadn’t been expecting this. “I don’t have an opinion about your family,” he murmured, as he didn’t really. Sure, he didn’t agree with them, but they were allowed to believe what they believed. “Trust me, I don’t care if you’re straight or not,” he said, shrugging. The leader was bisexual, so if someone wasn’t straight, he didn’t exactly care. As he heard her go on about how she didn’t agree with her family, he blinked. “You’re allowed to have opinions you know,” he said, “You don’t need to agree with your family if you don’t want to, I know plenty of cats that are like that,” he added, trying his best to be reassuring. Classic Tallwhisker, he thought to himself as he heard Echoskip say Tempestjay, a name he hadn’t used for the tom in awhile. “I won’t hate you,” He said, trying to reassure her. “If you family pressures you to do things you don’t want to do, they’re not the best family,” he murmured. “And it’s fine, ramble all you want, I don’t mind,” he finished, smiling at the She-Cat. He was trying his best to be reassuring, his golden and green eyes watching Echoskip.
Echoskip smiled hesitantly, listening to Goldenstar. She shifted her paws, exhaling with relief, expelling all of the pent up worries and frustration that came with having to keep her secret. "I know." She said quietly, looking back up at Goldenstar. "But they're the only family I have, y'know? I have kits, and I can't afford to have my family look at them like they were the scum of the earth." Echoskip flicked her eyes to the Medicine Cat den, where she could see the shadowy figures of cats being treated and Daypaw's exhausted frame. "I heard that the Gathering was awful." She said in an attempt to change the conversation, turning her gaze back to Goldenstar.
Closed Thread