Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM

Old June 16th, 2019, 05:50 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@Lilyfur2 @EternalBlaze @Crystalwhisker

"Im fine.." She sighed, leaning into his sturdy frame and soft brown fur. "Just tired. I want to be a SkyClan warrior, Eaglepaw, not a RiverClan one..." She looked into his eyes, her blue ones wide and troubled, her brown tabby fur bristling a little. "What if Im no good as a RiverClan cat?"

Snowpaw quickly paced up towards the two familiar figures ahead, finding his sister walking with Eaglepaw. Holding back a growl of irritation, he snorted at her worrisome question.
“Who cares? I’m loyal to Grousestar, not to some fish-faced Fallenstar.”
But he couldn’t stop thinking if Skyclan were to fall, what would happen to his clan? He knew his leader was what, 50 moons, quite old for a leader, perhaps the oldest cat in the forest.
“Either way, I’m sure we’ll be fine.” I hope.

@Crystalwhisker

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old June 16th, 2019, 08:20 AM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post

Snowpaw quickly paced up towards the two familiar figures ahead, finding his sister walking with Eaglepaw. Holding back a growl of irritation, he snorted at her worrisome question.
But he couldn’t stop thinking if Skyclan were to fall, what would happen to his clan? He knew his leader was what, 50 moons, quite old for a leader, perhaps the oldest cat in the forest.

"Snowpaw, we must respect both deputies and leaders." She answered her older brother, tail swishing with barely supressed irritation. Not at Snowpaw though- quite the opposite. "Even if this clan-merging is mousebrained." She muttered the last comment under her breath, just loud enough for any cat in earshot to hear.

"O-of course, Wolfspark.." He stammered. Changing the topic, he forced a little brightness to enter his mew. "Can we at least walk together? I have no one else to talk to.. your my only friend.."

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!

Last edited by sunflowers.; June 16th, 2019 at 08:20 AM.
Old June 16th, 2019, 08:59 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

(All Open)

Ravenfluff was more irritated than usual. She followed her Clanmates towards River-Clan's territory. She didn't want to live among a bunch of fish-breathed water cats. The very thought made her pelt rise against her spine as she trudged forward. Her sharp yellow gaze flicked to the side occasionally, surveying her Clanmates expressions and body language. Some of them seemed excited, others cautious, others furious or irritated like her. She huffed, flicking her ear and continued on, though hesitantly.

Constellationdancer's pace was quick and excited, her ears pricked and gaze wide. The former loner had always been interested in the other Clans, and now she was joining one! It felt a bit odd. She wasn't sure if this had ever been done before. She hadn't heard of it if it had. She had joined SkyClan a few moons ago, and she was still unaware of a few of their customs. She knew about Gatherings and ceremonies, but she was still a bit confused about the smaller, less mentioned things sometimes. The cream and gray she-cat quickened her pace, pawsteps light and tail curling as she examined the territory around her.
Old June 16th, 2019, 12:15 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

"Snowpaw, we must respect both deputies and leaders." She answered her older brother, tail swishing with barely supressed irritation. Not at Snowpaw though- quite the opposite. "Even if this clan-merging is mousebrained." She muttered the last comment under her breath, just loud enough for any cat in earshot to hear.

"O-of course, Wolfspark.." He stammered. Changing the topic, he forced a little brightness to enter his mew. "Can we at least walk together? I have no one else to talk to.. your my only friend.."

Wolfspark nodded, padding alongside Regalstorm.
Old June 16th, 2019, 04:37 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
@Lilyfur2 @EternalBlaze @Crystalwhisker

"Im fine.." She sighed, leaning into his sturdy frame and soft brown fur. "Just tired. I want to be a SkyClan warrior, Eaglepaw, not a RiverClan one..." She looked into his eyes, her blue ones wide and troubled, her brown tabby fur bristling a little. "What if Im no good as a RiverClan cat?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post

@Crystalwhisker
Quote:

Eaglepaw felt the warmth of Dreampaw's fur seep into his pelt. "I'm sure you'll be great. I'll support you every pawstep of the way." He mewed softly. He pricked his ears at Snowpaw 's comment. To be completely honest, he did agree with him. Why were the leaders doing this? Were they testing their loyalties? He continued to walk. "I just hope that they know how to deal with any conflict that appears..." And if they don't...Starclan help them... He walked a tiny bit closer to Dreampaw, tension filling every pawstep.

@Crystalwhisker
@Nebby
@EternalBlaze

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old June 16th, 2019, 08:29 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

(OPEN)
Shinefang had been up most of the night finishing up with packing all the herbs he could manage. Carefully but with paws that had grown too stiff to do the job properly, her had bundled what he could into packets made from beech leaves and bind weed. Up until the last moment, he worked, not stopping until he could here his clanmates moving out for the journey. He snorted. He'd already had to leave his home once in his lifetime. Couldn't these young cats just let him stay in one place for Starclan's sake?! As he was thinking this, his paws slipped and the horsetail he'd been trying to bundle together rolled off along the den floor. "Fox dung!" the old tom cursed. "Ringpaw!" he shouted over his shoulder, "Go and get those alread-" then he stopped, remembering that there was no more Ringpaw in his den. Her nest still stood empty. He had no apprentice. He was alone. All alone. To keep the cold in his chest from sinking in, he hissed under his breathe and stomped outside his den. He stood at the enterance and called out to any cat who would listen, "Hey! Can someone help me carry some of these herbs? I'm not exactly a young kit over here!"

@The Cannibal just in case you'd like these two to have a moment while they make the move.

Last edited by Charmer; June 16th, 2019 at 08:29 PM.
Old June 16th, 2019, 08:37 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(OPEN)
Shinefang had been up most of the night finishing up with packing all the herbs he could manage. Carefully but with paws that had grown too stiff to do the job properly, her had bundled what he could into packets made from beech leaves and bind weed. Up until the last moment, he worked, not stopping until he could here his clanmates moving out for the journey. He snorted. He'd already had to leave his home once in his lifetime. Couldn't these young cats just let him stay in one place for Starclan's sake?! As he was thinking this, his paws slipped and the horsetail he'd been trying to bundle together rolled off along the den floor. "Fox dung!" the old tom cursed. "Ringpaw!" he shouted over his shoulder, "Go and get those alread-" then he stopped, remembering that there was no more Ringpaw in his den. Her nest still stood empty. He had no apprentice. He was alone. All alone. To keep the cold in his chest from sinking in, he hissed under his breathe and stomped outside his den. He stood at the enterance and called out to any cat who would listen, "Hey! Can someone help me carry some of these herbs? I'm not exactly a young kit over here!"

@The Cannibal just in case you'd like these two to have a moment while they make the move.
{I'd actually love to have some more interactions between these two lol!}

And Grousestar had slept just fine, knowing that for once, his head was clear and he was sure of his decision. So when he awoke the next morning, he was absolutely ready for this journey. He was surveying his clan as they awoke and prepared for the big move, not with a smile, but with a look of determination to get them there. However his ears perked up when he heard a familiar voice from the medicine cat den, Grousestar turning his head in the direction before slowly his paws would carry him over. Peaking his head in, he'd survey the den, relishing the way it looked and trying to commit it to memory. It'd be his last time there after all.
"Need an extra body to carry stuff?" The voice he spoke with was notably lighter, much different from when the two last spoke. With a pleasant smile, the leader entered the den to help the older tom with whatever it was that he needed, whether it was packing stuff away or simply helping him carry stuff while they moved to a new territory. Hopefully this journey would be much safer than the one they undertook to originally reach the clans.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 16th, 2019, 08:48 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
{I'd actually love to have some more interactions between these two lol!}

And Grousestar had slept just fine, knowing that for once, his head was clear and he was sure of his decision. So when he awoke the next morning, he was absolutely ready for this journey. He was surveying his clan as they awoke and prepared for the big move, not with a smile, but with a look of determination to get them there. However his ears perked up when he heard a familiar voice from the medicine cat den, Grousestar turning his head in the direction before slowly his paws would carry him over. Peaking his head in, he'd survey the den, relishing the way it looked and trying to commit it to memory. It'd be his last time there after all.
"Need an extra body to carry stuff?" The voice he spoke with was notably lighter, much different from when the two last spoke. With a pleasant smile, the leader entered the den to help the older tom with whatever it was that he needed, whether it was packing stuff away or simply helping him carry stuff while they moved to a new territory. Hopefully this journey would be much safer than the one they undertook to originally reach the clans.
Shinefang looked up at the sound of the Skyclan leader's voice. Things had been tense between them the last time they spoke. He couldn't blame Grousestar for it either. It was a natural reaction not to trust a cat who went behind your back. Still, seeing the brown tabby tom with a confident smile on his face, offering to help to old medicine cat lifted his spirits. That was the thing that made Grousestar a leader Shinefang was glad to follow, his calm, collected certainty. The yellow-furred tom left the horsetail. A marshy place like Riverclan was bound to have plenty of it. "I do. You got here just in time. Shinefang nudged three small bundles toward the Skyclan leader. "Thyme and camomile to help with the stress of the move, and all the catmint I have left. I don't care if leafbare in moons off, you won't catch Shinefang empty-pawed when greencough is around." With a small smille, he picked up the ones he could carry: Marigold, comfry, cervil, and a tiny packet of all the poppy seeds he had left. With the bundles in his teeth, he glanced at his old nest one last time, trying to ignore the way his heart sank as he slipped out of his den.

Old June 16th, 2019, 10:33 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinachsprite View Post
(Of course not! ^.^))

Cowslip heard the tom speak and spent a long moment deciding whether or not to answer. She flicked her ear in annoyance as he kept stride with her aimlessly.
"Of course not," She growled, tail twitching. "Its hardly as though I have much to carry. I forgot my mole at camp, would you fetch it?" Her voice leaked sarcasm, a scowl locked on her black and white maw. She didn't look at the tomcat, but knew it was Riverclan's leader just from the poise of his voice. Leaders have a certain way about them of shining big lights when they pass you by, whether they wanted to or not- that is, if you're fortunate enough to ever actually see them playing peasant with the warriors. Big grey clouds stirred and swarmed overhead, and a large black crow cried as it passed over the wrinkling canopies.

"I suppose you're rather chuffed with yourself," She added, unable to stop her prickling. She was deeply afraid that this move would cause a chain of hazards, impending dooms, to add on to the list of these which cats already faced. Naturally, this made her furious.

His eyes narrowed at her, rather, snappy tone. "Very cute. Suppose you became a warrior by talking to Grousestar like that, yea?" he sniped back. "Besides, you just looked so frail I thought you could use the help. Could blow over by a gust of wind any moment." Maybe he should have just stayed pertched up there, all comfortable and looking at the Skyclanners glares from afar. It was much nicer that way. Of course, he had decided to 'try' and help out the rudest Skyclanner he had ever seen.

At her question Fallenstars ears twitched, noting her fluffing fur. "No not particularly. You all smell weird, and here pretty soon it'll make the whole camp smell weird. That and you did help drive us out of said camp. " he sniffed, giving Cowslip a sideglance.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 16th, 2019, 11:56 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ THIS ROLEPLAY HAS CONCLUDED. If you'd like to continue, you're welcomed to do so in RiverClan Camp. ]

[ ADDITIONALLY, any SkyClan cats in favor of the merge/becoming RiverClan
cats can volunteer for expanding RiverClan's dens! ]