Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old October 6th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Stormcaller Warlock

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Overwatching the Void

Jason heard the knock at the down and frowned. No one ever knocked. The guards either never cared or learned to not bother him while he was working. And his mom would have simply opened the door. So he simply typed a few commands into his computer, allowing it to work as a microphone of sorts and the sound eminated from the hand scanner. "Mind if I ask who is this? It is... what, eleven at night?"

(Are you going to RP as Genji, or nah?)

'Insert SIVA per Projectile' - Genesis Chain

The fool may not fear the storm, but the storm will never respect the fool. - EV-42

Everything fades... even memory. - Midha's Reckoning
Old October 6th, 2016, 10:01 PM
Graham Cracker

My Mood: Queenly

(That'll happen, come a time. x3)

He wasn't quite sure how the microphone worked. He wasn't aware of that, so he simply spoke into it. Maybe that was it? He opted for a voice changer built into his mask and changed it to sound like any ordinary male. "There's a scientist come in from the UN, looking to have a word with you. Interested to see what Missklang's been up to," he announced, sounding as convincing as a person could without actually knowing what they were talking about.
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima
Old October 7th, 2016, 05:05 AM
Stormcaller Warlock

[ QUOTE=Grimshadow;1490](That'll happen, come a time. x3)

He wasn't quite sure how the microphone worked. He wasn't aware of that, so he simply spoke into it. Maybe that was it? He opted for a voice changer built into his mask and changed it to sound like any ordinary male. "There's a scientist come in from the UN, looking to have a word with you. Interested to see what Missklang's been up to," he announced, sounding as convincing as a person could without actually knowing what they were talking about.[/QUOTE]

Jason rose an eyebrow, but shrugged. Stranger things have happened before.
"Alright. I'll be there in a second." Turning off the microphone, he got up, straightening up his clothes and brushing his hair with his hand in an impromptu grooming session. He quickly got to the door, disengaging the locks before opening the door.

The fool may not fear the storm, but the storm will never respect the fool. - EV-42

Last edited by Sentinel Steel; October 7th, 2016 at 09:19 AM.
Old October 7th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Graham Cracker

(Sorry, I was out all day.)

The shadow emitted a low rumble, resembling a quiet chuckle. When the door opened, he allowed the scientist to gaze into the pitch black for a brief moment, just so he could realize what was about to happen, and then the actual figure flew forth, slicing at his trachea, though his attack was off. Once inside the room, he immediately began scanning it, searching for a specific object.
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima
Old October 7th, 2016, 11:02 PM
Stormcaller Warlock

[ QUOTE=Grimshadow;2528](Sorry, I was out all day.)

The shadow emitted a low rumble, resembling a quiet chuckle. When the door opened, he allowed the scientist to gaze into the pitch black for a brief moment, just so he could realize what was about to happen, and then the actual figure flew forth, slicing at his trachea, though his attack was off. Once inside the room, he immediately began scanning it, searching for a specific object.[/QUOTE]

The darkness naturally made Jason recoil, so the knife slashed his collarbone, but it was enough to stun him and make him fall over. He didn't move, not wanting draw attention to himself as pain filled his head. At the moment the blade slashed open his skin, however, purple energy began to coalesce around him without him noticing, sending benign energy readings straight up.

Slowly but surely, the cut was healing.

Old October 7th, 2016, 11:32 PM
Graham Cracker

(He must've rolled a nat 20 to get in. x3 This'll be short, since what happens here is up to you.)

He dashed around the room, picking up objects and investigating them, looking for the right thing. Some kind of technology that Missklang had, that Talon intended to use as a weapon.

Old October 8th, 2016, 08:12 AM
Stormcaller Warlock

[ QUOTE=Grimshadow;3004](He must've rolled a nat 20 to get in. x3 This'll be short, since what happens here is up to you.)

He dashed around the room, picking up objects and investigating them, looking for the right thing. Some kind of technology that Missklang had, that Talon intended to use as a weapon.[/QUOTE]

Jason was incredulous when his hands quietly tried to feel the slash, and only felt scar tissue instead. What in the what? Still, not thinking about that now, he grabbed his pistol from his side and took careful aim, before firing three times, two at his back, and once at his head.

Old October 8th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Graham Cracker

The bullets pinged off his armour, and it only took a second for him to spin and vanish in a cloud of black feathers. Before he even reappeared, Jason was being thrusted into the air, the blades of the man's gauntlets nearly digging into his neck as the avian-figure lifted Jason off the ground by his collar.

Old October 8th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Stormcaller Warlock

[ QUOTE=Grimshadow;3576]The bullets pinged off his armour, and it only took a second for him to spin and vanish in a cloud of black feathers. Before he even reappeared, Jason was being thrusted into the air, the blades of the man's gauntlets nearly digging into his neck as the avian-figure lifted Jason off the ground by his collar.[/QUOTE]

Jain had no clue what was going on except for the fact that he wasn't probably going to die. While Jason was no pushover when it came to firearms, he wasn't trained like this birdman was.

"Who... are you?" He questioned, eyeing the blades near his neck.

Old October 8th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Graham Cracker

Without a word, he threw Jason into the wall and stood over him. "Where is the technology you've been working on?" he asked, voice guttural, though calm sounding. He hadn't intended for this one to live, but it would help if he knew what he was looking for.