Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 09:07 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by paris
Today 08:57 AM
Bitternpaw Training [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 08:47 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 08:41 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 08:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 28th, 2017, 03:28 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Akari Quickly Ran Across the Border, not looking back at all. -Alright, in order of importance...I First must find someplace to Stay....Either an abandoned fox den, or...possibly closer to a Clans camp..- She thought, her mind raceing with Plots, ideas, and plans. -As long as I Stay up in the trees, I Should be Mostly safe....Though I Do need to mask my scent...- She thought, and started looking around for some thyme, or Mint, since it didn't matter to her in the end, as long as they could not smell her. She slowed down her pace, hearing paw-steps ahead, and she quickly climbed up into a tree, making sure to get as high as she possibly could.
Old October 28th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The she-cat stepped off of him, not seeing a reason to go any further. "Rather than working on that defense move I just did, how about we figure out how to attack me?" Ambercloud sat, her head cocked. "Take a few guesses about where I'll go, what I'll be doing."
Thistlepaw rolled to his feet, and shook the grass and grit from his fur. "Ok, I have a better idea this time. Here I go." He was feeling confident now. In spite of the fact that Ambercloud was clearly the better fighter and he'd been pinned, every mistake he made gave him new ideas of how to hone his fighting. Without and pageantry this time, he came at her again, his shoulder's hunched and his body low, making himself a smaller target, but rather than face her head on, the tom hopped to the side, then again, then back. He kept his footing fast and made himself a moving target, and when he saw an opening, he struck out his paw with all his speed, bring it back and leaping to the side again. Never for more than a moment, was the little tom in one place.

Old October 29th, 2017, 11:23 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by goose View Post

The stench of fear came off Larkfall in waves, and it was almost… endearing. The calico tom was terrified, deathly scared of defying his love, his mate. In a way, Cuckoosnarl could’ve said that he loved him. Loved the dedication he had shown. But he knew that wasn’t true, he was only too aware of the fact that he was hooked on his control over Larkfall, of being to pull and tug at him like he was a marionette, a puppet with no sense of self or limits. It wasn’t always like that. He had just wanted to see how far he could go, but then he went further.

The breeze meandered its way through the moor, cold as anything. His pelt was just thick enough for him to not feel it.

Sudden bravery was unexpected from his kitten. Cuckoosnarl would’ve expected more weeping, begging for forgiveness, and not… this. He knew of Larkfall’s intellect, but considerations for the tom’s rebellion had completely foregone him. He’d have to think fast, and decisions like that were usually reckless. He was done? Was going to, what, leave him for some of the most minor of transgressions? This wouldn’t do.

Upturning his lip even further, he let out a guttural snarl, vehemence lining every hair in his pelt. “Of course it isn’t, Larkfall. When you treat me like I don’t exist, what am I to do? I’ve seen you talking to other toms. Don’t think you’re the victim in all this; don’t waste your tears, lest I give you reason to cry.” He was more than aware of the way Lark edged away from him; he wasn’t going to get away so easily. Getting up, posturing himself as if he was completely calm and not ready to strike, Cuckoosnarl simply turned, and mewed, “I honestly don’t know why I love you. You aren’t even appreciative of the slightest things, and when I try and settle, try to cope, you accuse me like this. It’s unforgivable. But you’re lucky--” Here, he spat out the word, “That I do feel for you the way I do. Because if I didn’t you wouldn’t be here. You wouldn’t be anything without me.”
it was true, all of the words he spat. he was nothing without him. he was less then a being--no better then the dirt that they stood on. he was a puppet, eager to to be used and to be ordered around like a slave. he was a minion, not a lover to this tom. but he accepted it, why? because he loved cuckoosnarl. he loved him so much. in the begining, when they were happy, everything seemed so different. the way he would look at him when he thought lark wasnt looking, how caring her was, how he took care of larkfall. the definition of "taking care of" has been changed as time went on, obviously. no adays he had to ask to even do anything. he thought if he breathed wrong there would be a follow up punishment afterwards. his eyes widened at a single line. Talking to other toms? are you freaking serious? Larkfall had been scared out of his mind to even look at another tom--much less talk to one. cuckoo knew that. cuckoo knew that he wasnt talking to other toms. he knew what power he had over him, driven by fear and violence. this wasnt love. but larkfall loved him, so it obviously was,right? but it made him feel hurt, hearing cuckoo lie about what he was doing. he wasnt talking to other toms. he knew that--he was obdient. he was a good kit, all for his mate. he wouldnt do something like that. he stared at him wide eyed, stuffling down sobs and preventing his tears to fall. he wouldnt cry, he couldnt. hed be hurt for it. he back ed away more, in fear. his calm posture only made him more tense, unable to decipher what he was feeling. he backed away, standing up, ears pinned to the back of his head.
"im not lucky."
Old October 29th, 2017, 01:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Zero to Hero
(Sorry if I wasn’t suppose to mention you...)
Yellowpaw slipped into the den, she saw Surgestorm in the corner of the den. She approached him carefully, as she always worried about scaring others,” Surgestorm?” She meowed she paused realizing he’s think she as injured “Don’t worry I’m not injured! It’s just Yellowpaw.” she added more nervously she meowed “ Would you mind if I help you in some way?” She paused awaiting his response. (Sorry if this is too short)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 29th, 2017, 01:25 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
@Zero to Hero
(Sorry if I wasn’t suppose to mention you...)
Yellowpaw slipped into the den, she saw Surgestorm in the corner of the den. She approached him carefully, as she always worried about scaring others,” Surgestorm?” She meowed she paused realizing he’s think she as injured “Don’t worry I’m not injured! It’s just Yellowpaw.” she added more nervously she meowed “ Would you mind if I help you in some way?” She paused awaiting his response. (Sorry if this is too short)
(Mentioning me was helpful, thank you. And don't worry about the length.)

Surgestorm was carefully studying his herbs when Yellowpaw approached him. He gave her his full attention once she had stopped beside him, and listened quietly as she spoke. "Actually, I could use your help!" He meowed with a smile, his yellow eyes brightening at the aspect of some company. "I was going to ask Onyxwhisper to assign me an apprentice to help me today, but it seems you beat me to it!" The medicine cat noticed how nervous she seemed, and offered a calming smile. "I'm running low on herbs, so I'll need to go gather some. Would you like to accompany me?"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old October 29th, 2017, 01:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

(Mentioning me was helpful, thank you. And don't worry about the length.)

Surgestorm was carefully studying his herbs when Yellowpaw approached him. He gave her his full attention once she had stopped beside him, and listened quietly as she spoke. "Actually, I could use your help!" He meowed with a smile, his yellow eyes brightening at the aspect of some company. "I was going to ask Onyxwhisper to assign me an apprentice to help me today, but it seems you beat me to it!" The medicine cat noticed how nervous she seemed, and offered a calming smile. "I'm running low on herbs, so I'll need to go gather some. Would you like to accompany me?"
Yellowpaw smiled, rather relived that he wasn’t annoyed that she asked to help,” I’d be happy to assist you. I don’t know any herbs besides cobweb, but if you make sure I know what I’m looking for I’ll be good.” She meowed flicking her tail pleased that he was letting her help.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 29th, 2017, 01:58 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Yellowpaw smiled, rather relived that he wasn’t annoyed that she asked to help,” I’d be happy to assist you. I don’t know any herbs besides cobweb, but if you make sure I know what I’m looking for I’ll be good.” She meowed flicking her tail pleased that he was letting her help.
Surgestorm's smile only widened when she responded positively to him, and he quickly directed both of their attentions to the herbs laid in front of him. He pointed first to his marigold pile, which was obviously running low. "We'll need to get cobwebs, as well as marigold," After making sure she had seen the marigold, he then pointed to another small pile of herbs. "And catmint."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old October 29th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Well, it would probably benefit you better to learn fighting since the tensions are high and you know never know when an attack will happen..” Hawkfeather murmured, lost in thought for a moment before shaking his head, “But no, you are much too young and inexperienced for battle yet, so you won’t be going in the warzone with us, of course. Hunting will be your first lesson that can benefit you most, in my opinion.” The tan-furred tomcat padded out more into the hunting grounds with a content smile resting on his maw with each step that he now took. The winds that brushed through the plains were chilling, but not too bad, which was good. “First step is to scent around and see what you can detect - give it a try.” He said to Harepaw.
[Sorry I'm so late!]

Harepaw picked up his pace. "Okay!" He purred. He lifted his gray muzzle and parted his jaws to draw in all the saints of the moor land. "Rabbit!" He declared angling his ears to the fluffy brown mammal eating some clover just three or four fox lanugos away. His nose twitched as he took in another breath to pick up more saints. "Grass, heather, water..." He trailed off mumbling every thing he smelled to himself. "Can we get the rabbit?" He asked looking over to his mentor.
Old October 29th, 2017, 10:43 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Akari Held her breath, looking down at the mentor and it's apprentice, as they passed beneath me. "That was to close....." She mumbled, watching them as they walked by, hoping they would not hear her. -How Stupid must you be not to know that lavender does not grow around this part of your territory?- She wondered to herself, as she jumped to the nearest tree, heading towards their camp. -It's not that much farther...- She realized, hearing the chatting cats, even from a distance.
Old October 29th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
[Sorry I'm so late!]
Harepaw picked up his pace. "Okay!" He purred. He lifted his gray muzzle and parted his jaws to draw in all the saints of the moor land. "Rabbit!" He declared angling his ears to the fluffy brown mammal eating some clover just three or four fox lanugos away. His nose twitched as he took in another breath to pick up more saints. "Grass, heather, water..." He trailed off mumbling every thing he smelled to himself. "Can we get the rabbit?" He asked looking over to his mentor.
[It's okay!]
Hawkfeather watched in an observant silence as the smaller tomcat did as he was asked, scenting the air by parting his jaws and naming off what he could now smell before him in the hunting grounds. A lightened, proud smile came to the warrior’s maw at this as he nodded once to Harepaw. “Excellent job, young one.” He said with his tail swishing back and forth behind him as he looked up at the blue-hued sky for a moment before he glanced at his apprentice, his ears twitching to the male’s question. “Ah, yes, of course. We should take advantage of any prey we can get before the first snowfall comes around and all the rabbits go down into their burrows.” With that, Hawkfeather proceeded to explain the basics of hunting to the youth before he set them loose to attempt to catch the rabbit. “Remember, keep low to the ground, but make sure your tail doesn’t drag or else that will create noise. Move quickly, but not without checking where you set your paws and the most important thing is to not hesitate or you will miss your chance.” He said, whiskers twitching, “You think you can handle that now?”
Closed Thread