Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM

Old December 18th, 2017, 05:12 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default all or nothing <private>

||PRIVATE||
A smirk sat upon the face of the dark haired 17 year old; a smirk that resided there most hours of the day. His dark brown eyes glittered with potential mischief; like he’s debating whether to steal your purse or your heart. Nevertheless, Maverick Wane isn’t heartless; not completely anyway. Though he may act it at times, there’s more to the taller boy than meets the eye. As a gust of chilly wind blew, ruffling his chocolate hair that matched his eyes, Maverick hummed a song under his breath, legs swinging back and forth as he sat on the wall that lead up to a staircase that lead up to the school’s entrance. A backpack slung over one shoulder, his eyes wandered over to the other students heading slowly into the building. He glanced around again, his eyes falling automatically upon items that sat untouched beside students, and without even having to think about it, Maverick had a nearly full proof plan on how to snatch up the item, run, and still get away with it. Another gust of wind shook the light skinned male from his daydreams, and his gaze left the items and returned to what was going on ahead of him. Chewing boredly on a piece of gum-he had quite the sweet tooth- Maverick glanced around for a certain familiar face.
@mompaws
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; December 18th, 2017 at 05:13 PM.
Old December 20th, 2017, 05:17 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: all or nothing <private>

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post

||PRIVATE||
A smirk sat upon the face of the dark haired 17 year old; a smirk that resided there most hours of the day. His dark brown eyes glittered with potential mischief; like he’s debating whether to steal your purse or your heart. Nevertheless, Maverick Wane isn’t heartless; not completely anyway. Though he may act it at times, there’s more to the taller boy than meets the eye. As a gust of chilly wind blew, ruffling his chocolate hair that matched his eyes, Maverick hummed a song under his breath, legs swinging back and forth as he sat on the wall that lead up to a staircase that lead up to the school’s entrance. A backpack slung over one shoulder, his eyes wandered over to the other students heading slowly into the building. He glanced around again, his eyes falling automatically upon items that sat untouched beside students, and without even having to think about it, Maverick had a nearly full proof plan on how to snatch up the item, run, and still get away with it. Another gust of wind shook the light skinned male from his daydreams, and his gaze left the items and returned to what was going on ahead of him. Chewing boredly on a piece of gum-he had quite the sweet tooth- Maverick glanced around for a certain familiar face.
@mompaws
The dishevelled blonde locks of Conan Detorri easily made him stand out when in the crowd of eager, and not so eager, students. It seemed as if he had barely woken up, pale tresses messy and sprawled across his forehead, whereas his outfit had just been thrown on randomly. He wore a pair of dark denim jeans, which had a slim fitting to them; only making his already lithe build even more scrawny-looking. A dull red sweatshirt hung off of his shoulders, with earphones and a half-empty bottle of pepsi clutched in between his fingers. The male would've usually sported a pair of thick-rimmed glasses as well, but he'd decided to go with contact lenses for today. Not the coloured ones, though. He preferred his natural eye colour anyways; a steely grey, almost blue shade. Most thought they were nice, and sometimes he would even get complimented on how unique his eye colour was. Although, it was typical Conan behaviour to shy away from kind words, and simply just disregard them.
Slinging his green backpack over onto both of his shoulders, the lanky boy began to break out from the groups of pupils, noticing a certain someone over by the stairway. A goofy grin broke out across his features, and a noticeable pace change occurred as the bedhead now approached his well-known friend.
Shovelling a calloused palm underneath his dirty blonde tresses, a welcoming phrase hopped its way out from his chapped lips. "Eyy, Mav--" the words were cut short as the boy held out a hand; hoping for the other to respond to his request. They couldn't be best buds without a secret handshake, right?
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old December 20th, 2017, 05:43 PM
oh dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
The dishevelled blonde locks of Conan Detorri easily made him stand out when in the crowd of eager, and not so eager, students. It seemed as if he had barely woken up, pale tresses messy and sprawled across his forehead, whereas his outfit had just been thrown on randomly. He wore a pair of dark denim jeans, which had a slim fitting to them; only making his already lithe build even more scrawny-looking. A dull red sweatshirt hung off of his shoulders, with earphones and a half-empty bottle of pepsi clutched in between his fingers. The male would've usually sported a pair of thick-rimmed glasses as well, but he'd decided to go with contact lenses for today. Not the coloured ones, though. He preferred his natural eye colour anyways; a steely grey, almost blue shade. Most thought they were nice, and sometimes he would even get complimented on how unique his eye colour was. Although, it was typical Conan behaviour to shy away from kind words, and simply just disregard them.
Slinging his green backpack over onto both of his shoulders, the lanky boy began to break out from the groups of pupils, noticing a certain someone over by the stairway. A goofy grin broke out across his features, and a noticeable pace change occurred as the bedhead now approached his well-known friend.
Shovelling a calloused palm underneath his dirty blonde tresses, a welcoming phrase hopped its way out from his chapped lips. "Eyy, Mav--" the words were cut short as the boy held out a hand; hoping for the other to respond to his request. They couldn't be best buds without a secret handshake, right?
Maverick had one earbud in his ear, the other hanging down so he could hear if someone spoke to him. He stuffed his phone in the pocket of his jeans, legs kicking back and forth boredly. After a moment, he brought his leg up onto the wall where he sat to tie his shoe; simply a pair of old white hightop converse. A voice startled the boy as he turned around quite quickly in surprise, eyes widened slightly, but then a smile broke upon his face. “Conan,” he said glad to see his friend. Mav had been getting rather bored, really. “What’s up?” He asked the other, while high-fiving him, then moving his hand into a first and fist-bumped the other, and moving his hand away slowly while wiggling his nimble fingers in an explosion. Their handshake was cheesy; yes, but the two had been friends since they were kids and the handshake had simply stuck. The teen messed with his own hair, trying to fix the unfixable. Maverick’s hair was shorter than Conan’s, yes, though it still looked like he forgot to get a haircut two weeks ago. It stuck out at weird angles, but Mav didn’t much care. Anyway, some of the kids in their school found it “hot” and the teen simply loved to mess with the emotions of others, so he let it stay.
the shade,

Last edited by meraki; December 20th, 2017 at 06:00 PM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 07:36 PM
sushi

Quote:
Maverick had one earbud in his ear, the other hanging down so he could hear if someone spoke to him. He stuffed his phone in the pocket of his jeans, legs kicking back and forth boredly. After a moment, he brought his leg up onto the wall where he sat to tie his shoe; simply a pair of old white hightop converse. A voice startled the boy as he turned around quite quickly in surprise, eyes widened slightly, but then a smile broke upon his face. “Conan,” he said glad to see his friend. Mav had been getting rather bored, really. “What’s up?” He asked the other, while high-fiving him, then moving his hand into a first and fist-bumped the other, and moving his hand away slowly while wiggling his nimble fingers in an explosion. Their handshake was cheesy; yes, but the two had been friends since they were kids and the handshake had simply stuck. The teen messed with his own hair, trying to fix the unfixable. Maverick’s hair was shorter than Conan’s, yes, though it still looked like he forgot to get a haircut two weeks ago. It stuck out at weird angles, but Mav didn’t much care. Anyway, some of the kids in their school found it “hot” and the teen simply loved to mess with the emotions of others, so he let it stay.
A smirk wove its way onto the teen's face, lips tugging into an upwards motion. The pale-skinned teenager forcefully manoeuvred his hand in the same motions as the other, clearly enthused at his response. He snagged at the carelessly placed mobile phone in his pocket and quickly averted his gaze downwards to check the time. Surprisingly, the boy had been quite early for once, although not early enough that he was here before his friend. That.. that had never happened, and never would. Conan was a typical libra, always late for everything, and never remembering even the largest of dates. "Nothing much, pretty hyped for that new film though. You wanna see it with me later?" he responded back in a casual tone, leaning back onto the brick wall behind him. His achromatic hues flounced across the students around him, awkwardly observing them all with intrigue. He had to admit that even with his contacts in, it was a little difficult to see those who were far away from his viewpoint. The boy scowled ever-so-slightly, having to half-close his eyes to get a better look around him. But, all changed back to normal as he swooped his bodice around to face the other teen, almost unnoticeable freckles becoming a beige-like colour as the sun beamed down upon him. "Hey, wait, did we have any homework for today?" Conan then questioned , a hint of concern laced into his expression. Even if it turned out he did have homework, or a large assignment, he would always make up an excuse or two to get out of it. Yet, he would make them believable. Nothing like 'oh, the dog ate my work, sorry' ; once Conan committed to a lie he wouldn't stop. There was one situation were he'd told the teachers that he'd had to be in the hospital for an entire week, and he'd gotten his sister to make him a fake cast for his arm to prove that he was actually in a&e. Of course, he'd gotten away with it, but his sister had sworn never to do anything like that again. Conan knew that if he whined enough he'd manage to sway her decisions though.

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old December 21st, 2017, 08:04 PM
oh dear

Quote:
A smirk wove its way onto the teen's face, lips tugging into an upwards motion. The pale-skinned teenager forcefully manoeuvred his hand in the same motions as the other, clearly enthused at his response. He snagged at the carelessly placed mobile phone in his pocket and quickly averted his gaze downwards to check the time. Surprisingly, the boy had been quite early for once, although not early enough that he was here before his friend. That.. that had never happened, and never would. Conan was a typical libra, always late for everything, and never remembering even the largest of dates. "Nothing much, pretty hyped for that new film though. You wanna see it with me later?" he responded back in a casual tone, leaning back onto the brick wall behind him. His achromatic hues flounced across the students around him, awkwardly observing them all with intrigue. He had to admit that even with his contacts in, it was a little difficult to see those who were far away from his viewpoint. The boy scowled ever-so-slightly, having to half-close his eyes to get a better look around him. But, all changed back to normal as he swooped his bodice around to face the other teen, almost unnoticeable freckles becoming a beige-like colour as the sun beamed down upon him. "Hey, wait, did we have any homework for today?" Conan then questioned , a hint of concern laced into his expression. Even if it turned out he did have homework, or a large assignment, he would always make up an excuse or two to get out of it. Yet, he would make them believable. Nothing like 'oh, the dog ate my work, sorry' ; once Conan committed to a lie he wouldn't stop. There was one situation were he'd told the teachers that he'd had to be in the hospital for an entire week, and he'd gotten his sister to make him a fake cast for his arm to prove that he was actually in a&e. Of course, he'd gotten away with it, but his sister had sworn never to do anything like that again. Conan knew that if he whined enough he'd manage to sway her decisions though.
Quite honestly, Maverick was rather surprised that the other boy wasn’t late like usual. Rather, he was pretty much on time. Maverick’s reasoning for getting to school early was that he liked to chill a bit before the rush of school, but that was hardly the reason. His actual reason was that he liked to stay out of his house as often as he could; especially when his dad was home. He knew his mother hated to see him and his father fight, so his best bet was to simply not be there. This made things a lot more easier for Maverick, and his home life wasn’t exactly something he liked to talk about- not even with Conan. But Conan knew more about it than anyone else, really, but despite the two being the best of friends, there were still a lot of things that Mav didn’t really want to tell the other about. And this was simply because he hated sympathy- it made him rather angry when others pitied him, so he created a new life at school- a new Maverick. One that was funny, liked by almost everyone, a Maverick who “didn’t care.”
At Conan’s comment, Mav turned his attention to his friend, puffing out his cheeks as he blew a bubble from his gum, before it popped loudly. The brunette shrugged simply with a thumbs up, a grin on his lightly tanned face. “Sounds good,” he replied with a nod, though at the other question he shrugged again. “I think so, just a few pages in the book, and I’m pretty sure you have a research project due on January eleventh for Biology?” Maverick reminded. Unlike his forgetful friend, he had somewhat of a photographic memory, which proved to be rather useful seeing as Conan would loose his head if it weren’t attatched to his neck. “You know, there’s an app on your phone called ‘Reminders’ that I think might be of use.” Maverick snorted, pointing to his friend’s phone. “It’s probably not quite as dependable as I am, but it’ll do.” He shrugged with a look of fake modesty.
the shade,

Old December 22nd, 2017, 06:51 PM
sushi

Quote:
Quite honestly, Maverick was rather surprised that the other boy wasn’t late like usual. Rather, he was pretty much on time. Maverick’s reasoning for getting to school early was that he liked to chill a bit before the rush of school, but that was hardly the reason. His actual reason was that he liked to stay out of his house as often as he could; especially when his dad was home. He knew his mother hated to see him and his father fight, so his best bet was to simply not be there. This made things a lot more easier for Maverick, and his home life wasn’t exactly something he liked to talk about- not even with Conan. But Conan knew more about it than anyone else, really, but despite the two being the best of friends, there were still a lot of things that Mav didn’t really want to tell the other about. And this was simply because he hated sympathy- it made him rather angry when others pitied him, so he created a new life at school- a new Maverick. One that was funny, liked by almost everyone, a Maverick who “didn’t care.”
At Conan’s comment, Mav turned his attention to his friend, puffing out his cheeks as he blew a bubble from his gum, before it popped loudly. The brunette shrugged simply with a thumbs up, a grin on his lightly tanned face. “Sounds good,” he replied with a nod, though at the other question he shrugged again. “I think so, just a few pages in the book, and I’m pretty sure you have a research project due on January eleventh for Biology?” Maverick reminded. Unlike his forgetful friend, he had somewhat of a photographic memory, which proved to be rather useful seeing as Conan would loose his head if it weren’t attatched to his neck. “You know, there’s an app on your phone called ‘Reminders’ that I think might be of use.” Maverick snorted, pointing to his friend’s phone. “It’s probably not quite as dependable as I am, but it’ll do.” He shrugged with a look of fake modesty.
The bedheaded teen swiftly sent a somewhat sympathetic glance towards his friend, almost as if he could tell what he was thinking. He wanted to sling his arm over his back, desperately, like a true friend would do. But, he was still shorter than Maverick, and it kind of hurt to reach up to his height. Plus, there were a lot of other students around; they'd probably get stared at for it. Instead, Conan shot his companion a small smile, hands reaching up to shuffle at the straps of his green backpack. "Biology? God...I completely forgot about that." Of course, at the mention of actual schoolwork, the teen's previous enthusiastic expression had now been replaced by that of an 'are you being serious' face. A sigh left from his pinkish lips, followed by his cheeks puffing up. An immature pout made its way onto his mouth, a few sniffles desperately trying to climb on into the act. Dirty blonde strands of hair fell directly onto his forehead, only the middle area however. With his 'trendy' haircut, the teen had both sides of his head shaved shorter than the rest, which left the central area to have longer tresses than the others. It suited him more than when he had it down to his chin, that was almost certain. Conan definitely looked a whole lot more... 'aesthetically-pleasing' with a shorter style of hair, albeit it was still completely messy and tousled.
"Why would I download a stupid app when I have my own calendar standing right beside me. Oh Mr. Maverick, do tell me what I have planned for tomorrow~" The teasing tone was back, as well as a sly grin that tore across his face like wildfire. His brows were curved upwards at quite the steep angle, and his nostrils were flaring ever-so-slightly; something they did when he was holding in chuckles.

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old December 22nd, 2017, 07:33 PM
oh dear

Quote:
The bedheaded teen swiftly sent a somewhat sympathetic glance towards his friend, almost as if he could tell what he was thinking. He wanted to sling his arm over his back, desperately, like a true friend would do. But, he was still shorter than Maverick, and it kind of hurt to reach up to his height. Plus, there were a lot of other students around; they'd probably get stared at for it. Instead, Conan shot his companion a small smile, hands reaching up to shuffle at the straps of his green backpack. "Biology? God...I completely forgot about that." Of course, at the mention of actual schoolwork, the teen's previous enthusiastic expression had now been replaced by that of an 'are you being serious' face. A sigh left from his pinkish lips, followed by his cheeks puffing up. An immature pout made its way onto his mouth, a few sniffles desperately trying to climb on into the act. Dirty blonde strands of hair fell directly onto his forehead, only the middle area however. With his 'trendy' haircut, the teen had both sides of his head shaved shorter than the rest, which left the central area to have longer tresses than the others. It suited him more than when he had it down to his chin, that was almost certain. Conan definitely looked a whole lot more... 'aesthetically-pleasing' with a shorter style of hair, albeit it was still completely messy and tousled.
"Why would I download a stupid app when I have my own calendar standing right beside me. Oh Mr. Maverick, do tell me what I have planned for tomorrow~" The teasing tone was back, as well as a sly grin that tore across his face like wildfire. His brows were curved upwards at quite the steep angle, and his nostrils were flaring ever-so-slightly; something they did when he was holding in chuckles.
Maverick’s pale green gaze fell down to his shoes, before hopping off the wall and landing on his feet. He wasn’t all that much taller than his friend, a mere inch or two. “I figured you forgot,” he said with a chuckle, a good natured grin upon his face, one eyebrow raised slightly. He watched Conan’s comical expression and snorted. “And don’t ask me what topic you picked because I don’t even think you said.” The dark haired boy shrugged his shoulders. He wore a slightly oversized crew neck long sleeve, dark green in color, the sleeves pushed up his arm a tad bit so they reached the middle of his forearms. The shirt was clearly a rather pricy one, the jeans too. This was only because of the money that the 17 year old’s father had, though it wasn’t as if Maverick’s dad had purchased the clothing for him; no, Mav had snuck into his father’s office to write a check. And it hadn’t been the first time, that was for certain.
Maverick laughed lightly at Conan’s comment. “Mr. Conan, you have nothing planned for tomorrow because you have only one friend, and he’s not doing anything tomorrow either. Would you like me to add, “Hang out with Maverick Wane” to your blank list of things to do tomorrow?” He questioned in a robotic monotone voice, stifling a grin.
the shade,

Old December 25th, 2017, 01:08 PM
sushi

Quote:
Maverick’s pale green gaze fell down to his shoes, before hopping off the wall and landing on his feet. He wasn’t all that much taller than his friend, a mere inch or two. “I figured you forgot,” he said with a chuckle, a good natured grin upon his face, one eyebrow raised slightly. He watched Conan’s comical expression and snorted. “And don’t ask me what topic you picked because I don’t even think you said.” The dark haired boy shrugged his shoulders. He wore a slightly oversized crew neck long sleeve, dark green in color, the sleeves pushed up his arm a tad bit so they reached the middle of his forearms. The shirt was clearly a rather pricy one, the jeans too. This was only because of the money that the 17 year old’s father had, though it wasn’t as if Maverick’s dad had purchased the clothing for him; no, Mav had snuck into his father’s office to write a check. And it hadn’t been the first time, that was for certain.
Maverick laughed lightly at Conan’s comment. “Mr. Conan, you have nothing planned for tomorrow because you have only one friend, and he’s not doing anything tomorrow either. Would you like me to add, “Hang out with Maverick Wane” to your blank list of things to do tomorrow?” He questioned in a robotic monotone voice, stifling a grin.
A smirk grew across the bedhead's face, smug and sly in all its might. He tugged a dull-looking wrapper out from his pocket, peeling it off, before popping a translucent lollipop into his mouth. The candy ricocheted off of his teeth a few times, also clinking against the metal jewellery that stretched through his tongue. With the empty plastic now in his hand, the teen carelessly threw it to the ground; not bothering himself to walk a few meters to the nearest trashcan. Sucking, very loudly may I add, on the cherry-flavoured sweet, Conan carefully took it out from his mouth. "Honestly, I barely even remember what I chose. Physical ed, business studies, and... computing, I think were the main ones." he placed the lolly back into his mouth, messily wrestling with the straps of his bag to make it sit better on his shoulders. "Anyways, I plan to drop out of school to become a model... I mean, have you seen me?" Sarcasm dripped from his voice like venom would to a snake's tongue; and usually, Conan wasn't very sarcastic, but he could always make exceptions.
Tossing a glance to Maverick, the teen spluttered a whine. "H-hey! The list isn't completely blank... My mom is having her literature group over for a reading session and she asked me to help out with snacks." A sigh broke out from the blonde's figure, and he dramatically clutched his hand onto his chest. "But, yes. I guess I'll hang out with Maverick Wane tomorrow...only out of sympathy."

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old December 25th, 2017, 01:51 PM
oh dear

Quote:
A smirk grew across the bedhead's face, smug and sly in all its might. He tugged a dull-looking wrapper out from his pocket, peeling it off, before popping a translucent lollipop into his mouth. The candy ricocheted off of his teeth a few times, also clinking against the metal jewellery that stretched through his tongue. With the empty plastic now in his hand, the teen carelessly threw it to the ground; not bothering himself to walk a few meters to the nearest trashcan. Sucking, very loudly may I add, on the cherry-flavoured sweet, Conan carefully took it out from his mouth. "Honestly, I barely even remember what I chose. Physical ed, business studies, and... computing, I think were the main ones." he placed the lolly back into his mouth, messily wrestling with the straps of his bag to make it sit better on his shoulders. "Anyways, I plan to drop out of school to become a model... I mean, have you seen me?" Sarcasm dripped from his voice like venom would to a snake's tongue; and usually, Conan wasn't very sarcastic, but he could always make exceptions.
Tossing a glance to Maverick, the teen spluttered a whine. "H-hey! The list isn't completely blank... My mom is having her literature group over for a reading session and she asked me to help out with snacks." A sigh broke out from the blonde's figure, and he dramatically clutched his hand onto his chest. "But, yes. I guess I'll hang out with Maverick Wane tomorrow...only out of sympathy."
Mav snorted about Conan’s comment. “Oh really? Call me up once you find a photographer willing to photograph that despite the inevitability of blindness.” He joked. “Anyway, there’s no way I’m ever dropping out. I’m going to college and no one’s stopping me. I don’t think I can stand living in that place for much longer before I go insane.” Mav said, clearly joking but not lying. He stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jacket and blowing another bubble with his gum, before laughing. “So you’re gonna be Waiter Boy for your mum’s Book Club? Sounds like a blast.” He laughed, starting to walk up the stairs as the bell began to ring. “And Maverick Wane needs no sympathy,”
The brunette headed up the stairs and opened the doors, seeing as the two were the last ones in, per usual. “Anyways, see ya in the cafeteria. I have a Visual Arts class.” Maverick shrugged simply, being an aspiring photographer. He wanted to travel; and not just to get away from his parents. Maverick wanted to see the world, and to photograph it for others who would not get the chance to see it for themselves. Of course, he’d never really told anyone his real reason for it; mainly because he didn’t want to get made fun of.
the shade,