Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM

Old December 14th, 2017, 04:22 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓤𝓼 {𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓽𝒆}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs softly “ yep! That’s what the boy wore to seduce the wolf. Now than “ he looks at Sasuke “ get dressed. You may not be my son but you have his role. His killer needs. And you” he looks at Tord “ at least try to love the man for a bit only until nightfall than you are free to explore this world our family made” he smiles darkly as he leans back “ understood or do I have to beat it into you?”
Tord beat his face into his palms, groaning as he did so. “You are kidding me,” he spat, not looking up. “I suck at being things I’m not,” He said coldly, now looking up, ”So forgive me if I don’t have an eye tomorrow,” he laughed. “Just keep me here awhile, I’d love to be off the charts for once,” he added, looking at Sasuke, his stare blank, as he didn’t know how to feel.
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:30 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
He laughs softly “ what?” He says playfully as he looks at her “ I love you mi amor”

Winter looks around as well “ ... I don’t know “ he says as he begins to pick up a picture “ ... this one looks like my brother but.... he looks... scary. And you’re here as well... with me a lot. Maybe... we’re married?”
Skye smiled as a small blush crept up her cheeks.

"M-Married..." skye said in shock. "I think we shouod find these people. Maybe your family is here? And mine!" Skye said excitedly

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:58 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord beat his face into his palms, groaning as he did so. “You are kidding me,” he spat, not looking up. “I suck at being things I’m not,” He said coldly, now looking up, ”So forgive me if I don’t have an eye tomorrow,” he laughed. “Just keep me here awhile, I’d love to be off the charts for once,” he added, looking at Sasuke, his stare blank, as he didn’t know how to feel.
He smiles “ for a while yes soon my gang will need it’s old order back. True killers that never bark only bite. Now than to ... help you with you’re act I shall you show some fun tapes of what Sasuke can do!” He says darkly as he begins to walk over to Sasuke making him stand up “ of course I’ll show you along with you’re kin the tapes. For now get to know each other, fall in love and all that fun stuff. Just remember...” his eyes glowed dangerously as Sasuke looks at Tord “ this isn’t your world. “ he says as he begins to leave
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:59 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
Skye smiled as a small blush crept up her cheeks.

"M-Married..." skye said in shock. "I think we shouod find these people. Maybe your family is here? And mine!" Skye said excitedly
Winter laughs softly “ getting embarrassed~ that’s rare” he says playfully

Winter nods slowly “ .... they... they’re not... I don’t think this is my family. My mother is usually in and this man... he looks like my father but... more deadly.. more dark. We should be careful around here”
Old December 14th, 2017, 06:47 PM

Quote:
He smiles “ for a while yes soon my gang will need it’s old order back. True killers that never bark only bite. Now than to ... help you with you’re act I shall you show some fun tapes of what Sasuke can do!” He says darkly as he begins to walk over to Sasuke making him stand up “ of course I’ll show you along with you’re kin the tapes. For now get to know each other, fall in love and all that fun stuff. Just remember...” his eyes glowed dangerously as Sasuke looks at Tord “ this isn’t your world. “ he says as he begins to leave
Tord blinked. “I mean that might be cool, but what can I do?” Tord asked, raising an eyebrow. “Wait...kin?” Tord blinked. “Thanks but they’re all dead.” He muttered, looking away. They were all gone. Aspen was the closest thing he had had to a sister, but she was god knew where. He leaned back, sighing. “I know it isn’t my world,” He called as Killer left, “Don’t think I’m not going to have fun though!” he laughed, hands in his pockets as he starred at the ceiling. He had done every crime imaginable, yet now he had to wear pastels and do god knew what, leaning forward in an almost annoyed way.
Old December 14th, 2017, 06:53 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord blinked. “I mean that might be cool, but what can I do?” Tord asked, raising an eyebrow. “Wait...kin?” Tord blinked. “Thanks but they’re all dead.” He muttered, looking away. They were all gone. Aspen was the closest thing he had had to a sister, but she was god knew where. He leaned back, sighing. “I know it isn’t my world,” He called as Killer left, “Don’t think I’m not going to have fun though!” he laughed, hands in his pockets as he starred at the ceiling. He had done every crime imaginable, yet now he had to wear pastels and do god knew what, leaning forward in an almost annoyed way.
He laughs loudly “ if only my boy fell for a man like you! What fun you two would have had!” He yells out as he disappears leaving Sasuke and Tord alone. Sasuke stands up showing that he was still taller than Tord “ are you really going though with this? That man... he’s dangerous. A killer... maybe even worst that you..” he says quietly as he looks away “ ... what is this place...”
Old December 14th, 2017, 07:04 PM

Quote:
He laughs loudly “ if only my boy fell for a man like you! What fun you two would have had!” He yells out as he disappears leaving Sasuke and Tord alone. Sasuke stands up showing that he was still taller than Tord “ are you really going though with this? That man... he’s dangerous. A killer... maybe even worst that you..” he says quietly as he looks away “ ... what is this place...”
Tord smiled, before Killer was gone. He looked over at Sasuke, trying not to cringe as he realized he was shorter than him. Then again, he shouldn’t be surprised, he was shorter than everyone, though he had been hoping he would have at least grown a centimeter or two. “I mean, one, it’ll keep be from being killed, and two, I can do what I want after dark,” he shrugged as he heard Sasuke. “And honestly, I think he’s all talk,” Tord added, the Norwegian smirking. As he looked away, Tord sighed. “So we have to do this love thing?” he laughed, crossing his arms. “Well, I mean, maybe we could see if any of your ‘family’ is alive?” he suggested, shrugging. ”Tord Lairson and Sasuke...whatever your last name is” he laughed, standing up, still moving his arm every so often, as if he couldn’t believe it was okay.
Old December 14th, 2017, 07:10 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord smiled, before Killer was gone. He looked over at Sasuke, trying not to cringe as he realized he was shorter than him. Then again, he shouldn’t be surprised, he was shorter than everyone, though he had been hoping he would have at least grown a centimeter or two. “I mean, one, it’ll keep be from being killed, and two, I can do what I want after dark,” he shrugged as he heard Sasuke. “And honestly, I think he’s all talk,” Tord added, the Norwegian smirking. As he looked away, Tord sighed. “So we have to do this love thing?” he laughed, crossing his arms. “Well, I mean, maybe we could see if any of your ‘family’ is alive?” he suggested, shrugging. ”Tord Lairson and Sasuke...whatever your last name is” he laughed, standing up, still moving his arm every so often, as if he couldn’t believe it was okay.
His eyes glowed a bit as he looks at him “ it’s wolfheart of the Justice family. This place is dangerous and you should be scared. Acting big won’t help you “ He says almost coldly before suddenly blushing in embarrassment “ I’m sorry! I spoke out of line.... let’s go Than “
Old December 14th, 2017, 07:14 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Winter laughs softly “ getting embarrassed~ that’s rare” he says playfully

Winter nods slowly “ .... they... they’re not... I don’t think this is my family. My mother is usually in and this man... he looks like my father but... more deadly.. more dark. We should be careful around here”
"Sh-shut up." Skye said looking away from him.

Skye looked at the pictures closely. "I dont see my kid..." she said sadly.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 14th, 2017, 07:17 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
"Sh-shut up." Skye said looking away from him.

Skye looked at the pictures closely. "I dont see my kid..." she said sadly.
winter laughs softly as he suddenly holds her close “ come on! Look at me!” He says playfully

Winter nods slowly “ ... i see. We should look around maybe my brother is here as well... hopefully he’s not like whoever this guy is in the picture “