Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old March 24th, 2024, 09:58 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default The Orange Tree! [Orangeblossom Finder]

Howdy! It's me! I recently gained another character named Orangeblossom who was made for Springlight's finder! I am currently looking for folks to maybe fill in the roles I have below but if you have any ideas or suggestions for anything please feel free to post that here or vm me!

Some important notes!:
- Orangeblossom is very important to me so I will be a bit picky about certain roles, mainly his siblings
- For the same reason, please remain active, especially if you have the role of one of his siblings
- Also please try not to kill his siblings before warrior naming if you can help it but plots are fun just run the idea by me first preferably.

EDIT: I realized I put no info basically about Orangeblossom, he doesn’t have a finished bio but here is finder application for him which has a bit more info if you are curious

Siblings 0/3-5; kits

Very involved with his younger siblings, Orangeblossom often plays with the kits of the nursery to help the queens as well as bonding with his little siblings. He'll help with lessons for them as well, will likely to do so as they grow up and will probably bawl his eyes out at their warrior ceremonies. He is likely to always remind them that they are loved and that he is proud of them, taking up a sort of small parental role for them. So I would like to have interactions often even if they are small ones.

- Would often visit the kits even if its just checking in
- Makes a point to have a playdate with his younger siblings at least once a week (Not expected in rp! nor real time, but I would like to have at least one playdate rp done before they are apprentices :3)
- I would like Orange to help teach them some lessons (as a kit or apprentice)
- I would like for his siblings to live until warriorhood at least but plots are fun, I would just like a heads up/idea of what's going on beforehand
- The kits could be adopted (not outsiders b/c outsiders isn't open for TC) or half siblings and could be from his mothers last litter making them 2-3 moons old. If you are going the half-sibling route then please make sure your kitty is somewhat realistic with patterning/appearance
Note for above:
Grandma 1: Full orange pelt with tan 'socks' on paws, short fur w/ green eyes
Grandma 2: Freckled brown tabby with smudges of grey mixed in, long fur w/ brown eyes
Grandpa 1: Flame point cat, medium fur w/ blue eyes
Grandpa 2: Tuxedo, short fur w/ green-yellow eyes
Mother: Light orange with silky fur, with less obvious 'point' gradient w/ green eyes
Father (Is not Orange's dad but would be the kit's if half siblings) : Spotted white, grey, and russet long fur, with yellow eyes
- (in case of adoption!) The kits don't have to be related themselves but I would like them to consider themselves siblings/littermates as well
- They also know they are adopted :3

Friends
All and any cat is welcome to be Orangeblossom's friend. He is a very social cat and let's to converse and learn about all of clan mates because he aims to make sure that everyone feels like they have a place and that someone cares for him. Of course, he is naturally closer to a few select cats and is vulnerable with even fewer. He would have 2-3 close friends and then 1 best friend. Infinite friends though, any and all cats like I said before, though be warned that he will not hesitate to battle any non thunderclan cats regardless of if they were friendly before or not, Orange is very loyal.

Friends; 0/Unlimited
- Orange would be happy to talk to them whenever and will try and check in with your cat every once in awhile especially if he thinks they are feeling down but he won't be keeping up with them all the time.
- They can see Orange as however you want but that doesn't mean he will reciprocate (best friends, crushes (he will be uncomfy if you pursue and can end up not being friends anymore if you do that enough, family)

Close Friends; 0/2-3
- These are cats that Orange would seek out often to have company or needing to be around someone, he would often make sure that they are okay and will go out of his way to bring gifts or treats for them to show his appreciation
- Orange would have relied on these cats a lot after his mother's death and while he wasn't very open about his feelings with them he still sought comfort from them.

Best Friend; 0/1
- This is 1 of 2 cats that Orangeblossom would ever let himself be really truly vulnerable with (The other being Springlight). With others he would mask and try and stay constantly a ray of light or positivity as much as he could and wouldn't really show anything less than that with the exception of his best friends in some small situations.
- He will always ask if they want to go hang out or go on a patrol with him because he loves spending his breaks, because he's one of my only cats that takes care of himself and understands self-care and the necessity of breaks, away from everything in his favorite spots in the territory with the people he can drop the mask with. To just exist with them by his side.

Past Mentor
Not a lot to say on this front! Orangeblossom is 17 moons and had his ceremony at 13 moons. Orangeblossom would be very close to his mentor, especially after his mother's passing. I am open to hear your ideas for dynamic!

Interactions! 0/idk rn
Pretty straight forward, just drop your idea for the interaction and I will let you know if I am up to it (which I likely will be)!

No form, but sure to include the basics and mention me :3

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 25th, 2024 at 11:20 AM.
Old March 24th, 2024, 10:30 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: The Orange Tree! [Orangeblossom Finder]

anyone who harms spring’s future goofy golden retriever bf will be met with me

i mean, whaaaat? who said that?

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old March 25th, 2024, 02:16 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Placeholder for sibling.

Also some questions:
1. When did their mother die and how did she die?
2. Is their father alive and active in their life?

Thanks!
@Dolomedes

Last edited by kittycatburmise; March 25th, 2024 at 03:29 AM.
Old March 25th, 2024, 08:15 AM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Placeholder for sibling.

Also some questions:
1. When did their mother die and how did she die?
2. Is their father alive and active in their life?

Thanks!
@Dolomedes
1. When Orange was about 15 moons so roughly 2 moons previously. I don’t have a definite way that she died but it’s nothing super tragic, I was thinking maybe illness? The kits wouldn’t remember her super well…I’m thinking they would’ve been around 1/2 moon - 1 moon (at latest) when she died.

2. The father I haven’t put much thought into, but he’d be a living npc type character. No he wouldn’t be active. Maybe because of grief and being unable to face the kits after their mother’s death. Or maybe he never really loved their mother and the kits were an accident so he doesn’t really care to pay attention to them

Hope this helps :3 thanks for having an interest o/
Old March 25th, 2024, 09:02 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Name: Rattail
Moons: 18
Looks (optional): fluffy white tom with a skinned tail (looks like a rats tail)
Role: close friends? (or best friends if that's cool too
personality: rattail is a bit rude, overconfident, and arrogant... though he tries to be his best when others around him seem down... and if you mess with someone he cares about (any relation to him) he will kill, or possibly just scare.

Name: Vixenkit or Wheatkit
Moons: (you can choose, I'm to lazy :<)
Looks (optional): whiteish kitty with an orange tint... some smudges of light, LIGHT brown with light seafoam blue green eyes
Role: sibling? (:3)
@Dolomedes

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀
TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ )
Ravenswings was here :>
Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army
finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0
Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere!
leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN!
CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started.
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; March 25th, 2024 at 09:19 AM.
Old March 25th, 2024, 12:21 PM
Your Local Spider

bump
Old March 25th, 2024, 04:23 PM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

user13595_pic49889_1710365346.png

"And I don't Want the World to
See me
'Cause I don't think that they'd Understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

--Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls

The sunlight blinds you, and you can scarcely bear the light of it. Squinting, you sigh and notice something peculiar- you're injured. You don't remember it, not at all. How did that happen? "Hey, you okay? I just came to check on you, bring you some food." you jump and notice a tom is entering, and for a moment you're greatful that he's blocking the sunlight. He drops prey, a squirrel, you note, and sits down. His green eyes appear expectant. "You've been out for a while, I figured you were hungry. Hey, are you... are you sure you're okay?" you realize you were staring. "Yeah, my head's killing me.. This sun isn't helping." As much as you don't want to complain, you say it because your head is killing you. It's throbbing from the inside out. Geez, it hurt. Ergh, the sun was so bright-- After a moment you notice the tom shifted to block the sun. "I... I'm sorry I didn't help. I didn't realize you were falling from the tree, I was hunting and... I'm sorry." He confesses, looking at you with so much anxiety you recall he lost his first best friend. He'd known he was seeing the other clanner, and pondered guiltily all the time why he didn't stop it before he was executed. "It's okay, Sprouts." you offer. He looks relieved, but still guilty. "Thanks, buddy. I just feel really bad about it, y'know?" you smile softly, and motion outside the den. "Look, wisps." he perks up immediately and watches with wide eyes. He brings his paw up to trace the cloud with his paw. "I wish I could fly like a bird, touch the clouds, and never be guilty again." You smiled wider. "Me too."

Hi, Thera :3
I've lost my brains at this point, they've scrambled like Easter eggs, so I'm just going to make a basic list of Sprout stuff

Boring Basic stuff
Role: Best Friend
Name: Sproutfleck
Appearance: A white tom with re-/orange/brown spots and flecks and green eyes Scars: One over his eye
Primary color: White
Secondary color: Orange/brown
Pattern: Small and large spots
Eye color: bright, pale green
Tail length: Stub

Better stuff

Loves: Clouds, Thunderclan, Hornets, seeds, his very few friends
Hates: Being disrespected or underappreciated, toads, dreams (Mostly about his old friend Deerflicker), Owls

Favorite Past time(s): Watching the clouds, battle training

Biggest Secret(s): Sproutfleck has a fear... of toads. MORE IMPORTANTLY, he regrets not stopping Bumblestar during Deer's execution

Love Language(s): Emotional Security and Words of Affirmation

Traits he likes to see: Sprout wants to know he can rely on you with his life, and trust you with the biggest of his secrets. He wants to be able to confide. Basically, he wants to be able to trust. When he can trust you, he'll die in a heartbeat for you.

Things he can't bear to see in a friend: He hates being lied to, or when someone doesn't trust him with a secret. It really hurts the guy when he relies and trusts in someone so much and they don't trust him back. He doesn't like stalling or excuses. Again, with the trust. It's the biggest part of his relationships. He needs a confidante sometimes, ya know?

user20199_pic48041_1707183721_thumb.png
Sproutfleck
Purrks: None
Tags; @Dolomedes

Okay, that was a sneaky mention. I apologize. /j

I hope you like the guy, I guess? Might edit this to make it even better. I lost all creativity at this point. Gone, down the drain. Lol.

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.
||Signups And Resources||[/COLOR]

Luna is scribbling on this sig | Desert Rain Frog is hunting wendigos outside |Alastor rickrolls here | Raven has snuck into this sig | Fruity bat has stolen my fruit! | Sunnyheart is approaching... SHE BROUGHT BIRDBIRD-- | Rustleaf rants Abt Bristlefrost| Moondapple restocks the cookie safe | leopard.'s cat Moonfoot is lookin' angry | Crimson holds up two gay cats and lion king music plays |

Last edited by blxze.; March 26th, 2024 at 06:30 AM.
Old March 25th, 2024, 06:42 PM
Your Local Spider

bump
Old March 25th, 2024, 10:10 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

I recently submitted my new boy Glimmeringmask. They could be friends?

Glimmer may be a bit shy at first, and a little hesitant to become closer but will definitely support Orange in all that he does. He’s generally very friendly but self-reserved, so thinking maybe they can just start off as acquaintances.
@Dolomedes

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; March 25th, 2024 at 10:21 PM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 03:10 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
1. When Orange was about 15 moons so roughly 2 moons previously. I don’t have a definite way that she died but it’s nothing super tragic, I was thinking maybe illness? The kits wouldn’t remember her super well…I’m thinking they would’ve been around 1/2 moon - 1 moon (at latest) when she died.

2. The father I haven’t put much thought into, but he’d be a living npc type character. No he wouldn’t be active. Maybe because of grief and being unable to face the kits after their mother’s death. Or maybe he never really loved their mother and the kits were an accident so he doesn’t really care to pay attention to them

Hope this helps :3 thanks for having an interest o/
Okay, thank you!