Last post by Mica
Today 02:01 PM

Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:49 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: {Private} Gods Among Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke eyes glowed as he changes into his beast form standing over Tord licking his head a bit as he protective stood over him “ I will not let my mate suffer. Mi amor, my love. Stay with me. Don’t cry: don’t break. Everything will be okay!” His eyes glowed as both darkness and light surround Sage immediately and Killer moved back a bit the darkness soon disappearing and flames died off as angel changes back into a human and Naruto eyes were wide but was stopped by Demon who stood in his way growling softly
Tord was dead silent. He could hear a voice telling him that everything would be okay, but his mouth screamed “No it won’t!” his voice breaking halfway through. “It will never be okay,” he murmured, not looking up anymore. Let everything be fixed, he thought to himself, that wouldn’t change anything however. Well, it might, but it wouldn’t be for him. In his eyes, something he had seen as beautiful and awesome had quickly spiraled to him wanting to die. Of course, he had been kind of depressed for awhile, however, now, it just multiplied. He had so many things taken from him when he decided to become a god, he thought it was all good because of Sasuke. Now he had no idea, singing to himself under his breath as a feeble attempt to calm himself down.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 07:07 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord was dead silent. He could hear a voice telling him that everything would be okay, but his mouth screamed “No it won’t!” his voice breaking halfway through. “It will never be okay,” he murmured, not looking up anymore. Let everything be fixed, he thought to himself, that wouldn’t change anything however. Well, it might, but it wouldn’t be for him. In his eyes, something he had seen as beautiful and awesome had quickly spiraled to him wanting to die. Of course, he had been kind of depressed for awhile, however, now, it just multiplied. He had so many things taken from him when he decided to become a god, he thought it was all good because of Sasuke. Now he had no idea, singing to himself under his breath as a feeble attemp
to calm himself down.
@Rubinaito)
” ......Forgive me my love... but I will not let this stand.” His eyes glowed softly as he begins to suddenly howl loudly a calming song that lit up the room with soothing light as Killer began to appear by Sage “ ... time to fix everything again.” He says as he kneels down and begins to hold his hand over Sage and eventually pure glowing light went into his body lifting the curse “ I made that sword to be used for protection not this valentine. Tord, you have suffered long enough. “ his eyes glowed as a flower bed grew under Tord “ rest. It’s over” he says as he stands up looking at demon and angel “..... you’ve already had your punishment. And my love-“ He says looking at Lion @Celestial “ .... I’m sorry... I let them get out of hand..”
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
@Rubinaito)
” ......Forgive me my love... but I will not let this stand.” His eyes glowed softly as he begins to suddenly howl loudly a calming song that lit up the room with soothing light as Killer began to appear by Sage “ ... time to fix everything again.” He says as he kneels down and begins to hold his hand over Sage and eventually pure glowing light went into his body lifting the curse “ I made that sword to be used for protection not this valentine. Tord, you have suffered long enough. “ his eyes glowed as a flower bed grew under Tord “ rest. It’s over” he says as he stands up looking at demon and angel “..... you’ve already had your punishment. And my love-“ He says looking at Lion @Celestial “ .... I’m sorry... I let them get out of hand..”
Tord felt broken, staring at nothing in particular. He hid his face to the best of his ability, however, you could still see his hair sticking up in little flicks. He felt something under him, but he didn’t move. It was hard to move, even though he had no reason to be that way. His entire body didn’t seem to want to work with him, as if emotional and physical stress as killed it. Sure, he could feel every part of his body, but it still hurt like hell, especially in the areas he had cut. He didn’t move, just staring ahead blankly, trying to assure himself that everything was okay, even though he believed it wasn’t.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 01:46 PM

@Celestial
@Sasukewolf (madness)
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Teggy

Sage blinked his eyes open to see Killer standing over him, confusion flickering in his eyes for a moment. "What happened?" He sat up, wincing ever so slightly as he did so. He looked around at the wreckage, bewilderment clear in his gaze. He blinked, focusing his gaze on Tord who stayed curled up on the ground, unmoving. His gaze flicked over to Aspen, who was beside him and worried, to his mother-figure who was frozen and unsure, and to the others who were grouped together and arguing. He moved over to Tord, shaking him gently. "Tord?" He asked softly, strangely seeming less harsh and angry than he usually was. "Are you alright?" He tilted Tord's head up, looking down at him with concern. He combed his fingers through Tord's hair soothingly in an attempt to calm him down, confused all the while. Why wasn't Sasuke trying to help Tord? Where was Naruto? Why was everyone looking scared and angry at the same time? He lifted Tord up slightly, moving him into a sitting position. He looked over at Angel and Demon, eyes widening slightly. "Who are you?"
Old December 3rd, 2017, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Celestial
@Sasukewolf (madness)
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Teggy

Sage blinked his eyes open to see Killer standing over him, confusion flickering in his eyes for a moment. "What happened?" He sat up, wincing ever so slightly as he did so. He looked around at the wreckage, bewilderment clear in his gaze. He blinked, focusing his gaze on Tord who stayed curled up on the ground, unmoving. His gaze flicked over to Aspen, who was beside him and worried, to his mother-figure who was frozen and unsure, and to the others who were grouped together and arguing. He moved over to Tord, shaking him gently. "Tord?" He asked softly, strangely seeming less harsh and angry than he usually was. "Are you alright?" He tilted Tord's head up, looking down at him with concern. He combed his fingers through Tord's hair soothingly in an attempt to calm him down, confused all the while. Why wasn't Sasuke trying to help Tord? Where was Naruto? Why was everyone looking scared and angry at the same time? He lifted Tord up slightly, moving him into a sitting position. He looked over at Angel and Demon, eyes widening slightly. "Who are you?"
Tord was fairly aware of someone touching him, someone asking him if he was okay. Was he okay? He had no idea. He muttered something under his breath, though it wasn’t really a confirmation that he was okay. He felt himself being put in a sitting position, and he drooped slightly, as if you placed a limp doll on a chair. The short Norwegian was barely responsive, still blaming himself, watching with almost glazed-over eyes. He was too scared to be able to respond in any way.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord was fairly aware of someone touching him, someone asking him if he was okay. Was he okay? He had no idea. He muttered something under his breath, though it wasn’t really a confirmation that he was okay. He felt himself being put in a sitting position, and he drooped slightly, as if you placed a limp doll on a chair. The short Norwegian was barely responsive, still blaming himself, watching with almost glazed-over eyes. He was too scared to be able to respond in any way.
Sage attempted to conjure up a simple glass of water, but the spell fizzled out before he even snapped his fingers. Befuddled, he tried again only to fail. His power had been drained by the creation of Angel and Demon, who were essentially his children in a way. Sasuke, who had created their souls, and Sage, who had created their bodies. It was weird, to say the least; but Sage was unaware of anything, really. Memories of everything from when he was stabbed by Valentine had vanished, leaving him utterly confused. He looked at Tord and cleared his throat. "Uh, could somebody get Tord a glass of water?" He asked, making sure to keep Tord upright as much as he could.
Old December 19th, 2017, 03:23 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage attempted to conjure up a simple glass of water, but the spell fizzled out before he even snapped his fingers. Befuddled, he tried again only to fail. His power had been drained by the creation of Angel and Demon, who were essentially his children in a way. Sasuke, who had created their souls, and Sage, who had created their bodies. It was weird, to say the least; but Sage was unaware of anything, really. Memories of everything from when he was stabbed by Valentine had vanished, leaving him utterly confused. He looked at Tord and cleared his throat. "Uh, could somebody get Tord a glass of water?" He asked, making sure to keep Tord upright as much as he could.
Sasuke nods as his eyes glowed softly as a glass of water appears in his hand and he hands it to Tord “ .... I’m sorry... this is my fault... I’m so sorry “