Last post by Kaybug.
Today 02:57 PM

Old November 11th, 2017, 05:34 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Milkfur hurried her prey next to her sisters in leaves,and then checked to make sure it was hidden."So what direction?" She asked when she was finished.She glanced at the sky.It was not night time yet,so she wanted to spend as much time away from camp as possible.
(Sorry it's a bit short)
Deerspots looked around she noticed that not a lot of cats but many cats were around here she spotted a place that had what looked like a small path way
" this way c'mon ! I'll race you. " she meowed and playfully pawed Milkfur's ear . She started running as fast as she could her legs like a blur her nose was pointed to the sky and she had a smile on her face yet again , a few giggles escaped her throat until she bumped into a muscular black tom who's left eye was blinded and had a scar across it , the tom hissed his name was Batface. Batface kicked Deerspots off of himself and bared his teeth he wasn't in a good mood since he had a small fight with Leafhide not to long ago the bite mark on his shoulder was evidence .
" watch where your going freak " he hissed in a deep voice . His tail thrashed angrily and his pointed ears where back

Deerspots gulped as she started to back up
" i-i-im sorry .... " she whimpered and she had her head down
" sorry ? Sorry doesn't cut it and besides is that really your eye color? BAH ! " he snarled and Deerspots head was down . Batface grinned

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 11th, 2017, 05:54 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Deerspots looked around she noticed that not a lot of cats but many cats were around here she spotted a place that had what looked like a small path way
" this way c'mon ! I'll race you. " she meowed and playfully pawed Milkfur's ear . She started running as fast as she could her legs like a blur her nose was pointed to the sky and she had a smile on her face yet again , a few giggles escaped her throat until she bumped into a muscular black tom who's left eye was blinded and had a scar across it , the tom hissed his name was Batface. Batface kicked Deerspots off of himself and bared his teeth he wasn't in a good mood since he had a small fight with Leafhide not to long ago the bite mark on his shoulder was evidence .
" watch where your going freak " he hissed in a deep voice . His tail thrashed angrily and his pointed ears where back

Deerspots gulped as she started to back up
" i-i-im sorry .... " she whimpered and she had her head down
" sorry ? Sorry doesn't cut it and besides is that really your eye color? BAH ! " he snarled and Deerspots head was down . Batface grinned
Milkfur caught up,panting and out of breath.She noticed Batface almost immidetly.Her fur stood on end,already imagining the worst case scenario. "Wh-where sorry.We didn't mean to bother you." Milkfur stuttered.She had not caught most of it,but she knew from Deerapots expression that he had said something to upset her,and all shue could think about was that he had said something about her eye.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 11th, 2017, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Milkfur caught up,panting and out of breath.She noticed Batface almost immidetly.Her fur stood on end,already imagining the worst case scenario. "Wh-where sorry.We didn't mean to bother you." Milkfur stuttered.She had not caught most of it,but she knew from Deerapots expression that he had said something to upset her,and all shue could think about was that he had said something about her eye.
Batface hissed at both of them his fur was on end
" wait you look like that grumpy old tom! I think his name ended in hide? No wonder " he snorted . He stared daggers at both of them his eye had a cold and deadly look to them . Deerspots couldn't help but back up a little bit she had a mixture of fear and anger her teeth bared at the muscular tom in front of them as she shook herself " m-m-maybe ....y-you shouldn't judge people ..... From the ...Looks your not so great l-looking yourself " she meowed fear lacing her voice . Batface only snorted and started laughing his left claw was sharpened and he struck Deerspots across the face which caused the warrior to fall to her paws " m-m-maybe you s-should keep your jaw closed " Batface mocked , he hissed in Milkfurs face and raced off. Deerspots was crying a little

Last edited by Leucos; November 11th, 2017 at 06:06 PM.
Old November 11th, 2017, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Batface hissed at both of them his fur was on end
" wait you look like that grumpy old tom! I think his name ended in hide? No wonder " he snorted . He stared daggers at both of them his eye had a cold and deadly look to them . Deerspots couldn't help but back up a little bit she had a mixture of fear and anger her teeth bared at the muscular tom in front of them as she shook herself " m-m-maybe ....y-you shouldn't judge people ..... From the ...Looks your not so great l-looking yourself " she meowed fear lacing her voice . Batface only snorted and started laughing his left claw was sharpened and he struck Deerspots across the face which caused the warrior to fall to her paws " m-m-maybe you s-should keep your jaw closed " Batface mocked , he hissed in Milkfurs face and raced off. Deerspots was crying a little
Milkfur's fur stood on end,but shedding chase after him.She didn't want to start a fight she knew she couldn't win.She crouched down next to her sister."Are you OK?" She asked worridly.'Because of leafhide,deerspots got hurt.But it's partly my fault.I should have at least attacked him.' she thought.Her tail was brushing the ground now,and she felt ashamed of herself.'Maby I am just a coward.I shouldn't blame leafhide for something when he wasent even here.It's my fault.' she thought.

Old November 11th, 2017, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Milkfur's fur stood on end,but shedding chase after him.She didn't want to start a fight she knew she couldn't win.She crouched down next to her sister."Are you OK?" She asked worridly.'Because of leafhide,deerspots got hurt.But it's partly my fault.I should have at least attacked him.' she thought.Her tail was brushing the ground now,and she felt ashamed of herself.'Maby I am just a coward.I shouldn't blame leafhide for something when he wasent even here.It's my fault.' she thought.
Deerspots looked up at her sister she felt weak some tears whent down her cheek she tried to laugh it off hoping her sister would buy it.
" y-y-yeah... I..I'm f-f-fine... " she sniffles and she shook her fur but tears kept trailing down her face even though she had a smile. She didn't want to be at the center of attention she knew other clanmates had worse pasts and lives then she does or her siblings . But inside she was hurt and upset , like no one understood her , she kept trying to push those feelings down every day but always rose back up during the night .
" a-a-arent....we....supposed to.... Take a walk ...and be h-h-hunting? " she asked with a fake a smile

Last edited by Leucos; November 11th, 2017 at 06:33 PM.
Old November 11th, 2017, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Deerspots looked up at her sister she felt weak some tears whent down her cheek she tried to laugh it off hoping her sister would buy it.
" y-y-yeah... I..I'm f-f-fine... " she sniffles and she shook her fur but tears kept trailing down her face even though she had a smile. She didn't want to be at the center of attention she knew other clanmates had worse pasts and lives then she does or her siblings . But inside she was hurt and upset , like no one understood her , she kept trying to push those feelings down every day but always rose back up during the night .
" a-a-arent....we....supposed to.... Take a walk ...and be h-h-hunting? " she asked with a fake a smile
Milkfur nodded,hesitating to speak.She knew that her sister was lying,but figured she was doing it so she wouldn't worry."Yhea.If we leave then we can still get some prey." She said slowly.Milkfur's pride was hurt,but she hid all of her emotions,not wanting to make her sister feel even worse.
'It's my fault she got hurt.I didn't stand up for her.I'm to weak.I'm no better than a kittypet.' she thought.She looked in the direction that Batface had went.She hated herself,batface,and her father,but she reminded herself that hate only brought wars and death.Hate only brought pain,and that only made things worse.She directed her full focus to making her sister feel better again,and dismissed her own feelings.

Old November 11th, 2017, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Milkfur nodded,hesitating to speak.She knew that her sister was lying,but figured she was doing it so she wouldn't worry."Yhea.If we leave then we can still get some prey." She said slowly.Milkfur's pride was hurt,but she hid all of her emotions,not wanting to make her sister feel even worse.
'It's my fault she got hurt.I didn't stand up for her.I'm to weak.I'm no better than a kittypet.' she thought.She looked in the direction that Batface had went.She hated herself,batface,and her father,but she reminded herself that hate only brought wars and death.Hate only brought pain,and that only made things worse.She directed her full focus to making her sister feel better again,and dismissed her own feelings.
Deerspots cleared her throat as some final tears escaped she shook her fur vigorously , she looked in the direction they where supposed to go . She sighed as she started trotting " C'mon sis ... " she mewed quietly as she looked forward

Old November 11th, 2017, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Deerspots cleared her throat as some final tears escaped she shook her fur vigorously , she looked in the direction they where supposed to go . She sighed as she started trotting " C'mon sis ... " she mewed quietly as she looked forward
Milkfur followed quickly after her,not caring where they went now.She kept pace with Deerspots,staying beside her.She didn't dare go ahead or fall behind.'If we bump into another cat,then they might not bother us if there are two of us.' she thought,trying to reassure herself,but she wasent doing such a good job.

Last edited by Static; November 11th, 2017 at 07:36 PM.
Old November 11th, 2017, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Milkfure followed quickly after her,not caring where they went now.She kept pace with Deerspots,staying beside her.She didn't dare go ahead or fall behind.'If we bump into another cat,then they might not bother us if there are two of us.' she thought,trying to reassure herself,but she wasent doing such a good job.
The warrior slowed down as she found a spot that was still within skyclan territory but far from others . She sat down to catch her breath she spotted a vole and her nose twitched she licked her lips and her trail thrashed in excitement. She got into a hunters crouch her ears pointed towards the vole as she slowly crept up to it , the vole was munching on some grass not before walking away a few distances.

Last edited by Leucos; November 11th, 2017 at 07:32 PM.
Old November 11th, 2017, 07:39 PM

Quote:
The warrior slowed down as she found a spot that was still within skyclan territory but far from others . She sat down to catch her breath she spotted a vole and her nose twitched she licked her lips and her trail thrashed in excitement. She got into a hunters crouch her ears pointed towards the vole as she slowly crept up to it , the vole was munching on some grass not before walking away a few distances.
(Sorry about all of the typos.My keyboard has bad autocorrect)
Milkfur,rembering every word her mentor had said about voles,quietly crept behind it,blocking a tree with some tangled roots,that could have been it's escape path.She didn't move from there,and didn't make a sound as she waited for Deerspots to make a move.