Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 10:22 PM

Old July 8th, 2018, 11:18 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyGlitch View Post
(its so hard to type xD my kitten chloe keeps trying to sleep on my arms loll)
He chuckles a little bit but still quite anxious. He crouches down trying to copy her but its very hard for him to keep his tail still. The very tip of it twitches and his stance is very uneven. His back legs are slightly splayed and his front paws are clinging to the ground to hard as he is used to using his front paws to push himself off instead of his back legs. His flank quivers in delight as he catches a scent of the mice Grovepaw was talking about.
Grovepaw relaxed out of her crouched position to inspect Leopardpaw, circling around the tom quietly so she could look at everything before she commented. "Watch your tail," she murmurs first, raising a paw to tap the tip of it. "The twitching could catch on a branch of a bush, if you were hunting in the trees. Here, it'll brush against the grass. Either way it'll give your position away." Next, she moves onto his paws. "Tuck your pack paws in more, that'll give you a better stance for pushing off from them. And you're leaning forward- I think you're putting your weight on your front legs rather than your back." It was a lot of constructive criticism, and the apprentice hoped it wouldn't discourage the tom. But it was necessary for her to point out, otherwise he wouldn't come close to catching any prey.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 8th, 2018, 11:45 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Grovepaw didn't want to go back to camp, not when her and Monarchstep had practically just left. "I've got energy for days," the molly exclaimed with a small hop. "Let's go to the training cave! I haven't been there yet- in the past I've only really been trained by other mentors in the territory for hunting." She liked to say she had gotten pretty good at hunting in a fairly short amount of time. It was easy for the young molly to catch onto new teachings fairly quick, making for relatively easy practices. Of course, there was always something that would stump her from time to time, but so long as there was someone willing to explain it further to her she'd be fine.
Monarchstep led Grovepaw back into the territory and pursured furth towards the training cave thinking through each fighting move and it’s usefulness, Belly Rake is probably #1, Play Dead is probably #2, Badger Defense is maybe #3,the Front Paw Blow is definetly #4,Front Paw Strike is a #5, Back Kick is a #6 Scruff Shake is a #7,Leap and Hold is a #8, Partner Fighting #9, Tail Yank #10, Teeth Grip #11, Upright Lock #12, Half Turn Belly rake #13, Duck and Twist #14, Jump and Pin #15, and Killing Bite #17,” I’ll mostly stick to a few basic defense moves such as Belly Rake, Play Dead, Badger Defense, and the Front Paw Blow.” He meowed thinking of the mose useful moves to know,” Their only is 17 battle moves I’ll cover the most useful ones.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 8th, 2018, 11:53 AM
Bubbles!!!!

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Grovepaw relaxed out of her crouched position to inspect Leopardpaw, circling around the tom quietly so she could look at everything before she commented. "Watch your tail," she murmurs first, raising a paw to tap the tip of it. "The twitching could catch on a branch of a bush, if you were hunting in the trees. Here, it'll brush against the grass. Either way it'll give your position away." Next, she moves onto his paws. "Tuck your pack paws in more, that'll give you a better stance for pushing off from them. And you're leaning forward- I think you're putting your weight on your front legs rather than your back." It was a lot of constructive criticism, and the apprentice hoped it wouldn't discourage the tom. But it was necessary for her to point out, otherwise he wouldn't come close to catching any prey.
Leopardpaw snickers "Are you sure your not the one mentoring instead of your mentor?" The tom wanted to make a crude remark towards the molly for demanding so much of him but he kept his maw shut know she was only trying to help. Of course the cream colored cat took his chance and when Grovepaw padded behind him he flicked up his tail smacking her nose with it. After his little fun he did as instructed.

Weebly {work in progress}

If you want to roleplay feel free to text me

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.
Old July 8th, 2018, 12:11 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Monarchstep led Grovepaw back into the territory and pursured furth towards the training cave thinking through each fighting move and it’s usefulness, Belly Rake is probably #1, Play Dead is probably #2, Badger Defense is maybe #3,the Front Paw Blow is definetly #4,Front Paw Strike is a #5, Back Kick is a #6 Scruff Shake is a #7,Leap and Hold is a #8, Partner Fighting #9, Tail Yank #10, Teeth Grip #11, Upright Lock #12, Half Turn Belly rake #13, Duck and Twist #14, Jump and Pin #15, and Killing Bite #17,” I’ll mostly stick to a few basic defense moves such as Belly Rake, Play Dead, Badger Defense, and the Front Paw Blow.” He meowed thinking of the mose useful moves to know,” Their only is 17 battle moves I’ll cover the most useful ones.”
((Oh yikes my rps with here are overlapping now xD Ah well, we'll move to the training area soon so it won't be too big of a problem))

Grovepaw nodded, repeating the four battle moves in her head. 17 moves? That seemed like a lot to the young she-cat, but Monarchstep made it sound as if it was a small amount. Suddenly she worried she wouldn't be able to learn them all, that 17 was too many to keep locked in her head. She was a good hunter, but maybe with this training she'd find that she was a poor fighter. "Okay, sounds good with me," the brown molly replied, still cheery. She was still going to be optimistic, she decided. After all, they were starting it slow. She didn't need to know all the moves right now, only four of them. Glancing around them, she skipped a few steps in front of the warrior before remembering that Monarchstep was supposed to be leading and quickly stopping, giving the tom time to pass ahead of her. "Are we almost there?" she asked, a hint of excitement and curiosity in her voice.

Quote:
Leopardpaw snickers "Are you sure your not the one mentoring instead of your mentor?" The tom wanted to make a crude remark towards the molly for demanding so much of him but he kept his maw shut know she was only trying to help. Of course the cream colored cat took his chance and when Grovepaw padded behind him he flicked up his tail smacking her nose with it. After his little fun he did as instructed.
Grovepaw giggled at the comment. "I know, I know- but trust me! I know what I'm talking about." She paused after speaking, going on to admit a small lie she had told Leopardpaw upon meeting him. Before she could, however, something smacked her in the face. "Hey!" She laughed, shoving the tom's tail away from her face. She stuck her tongue out at him before padding in front, nodding approvingly at his changes. "Oh- and about your comment," she started, slightly embarrassed. "I, uh, kinda am mentoring myself. I mean there's a few warriors helping me, but... I don't have a mentor." Her pelt burned at the admission and she found herself inspecting the dirt below her paws. Grovepaw wasn't sure why exactly she didn't have a mentor, but upon reaching six moons, she was named an apprentice without a mentor. She was sure Passionstar had a reason for it- perhaps the leader was too busy to be worrying about who would mentor who- but either way it left Grovepaw feeling uncertain about herself. A small part of her wondered if there was something wrong with her, and if that was why she didn't have a mentor. "So, uh, when I told you I'd learned hunting with my mentor... that was a lie. I did learn it from someone, but it was another apprentice's mentor. And some stuff I've been taught by random warriors who are kind enough to take me training for the day." She glanced up, a bit of worry flickering in her green eyes; she hoped Leopardpaw wouldn't be mad about her small fib. She just hadn't wanted to admit it to the older apprentice straight away, not when she wanted to make a good impression.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 8th, 2018, 12:26 PM
Bubbles!!!!

Quote:
((Oh yikes my rps with here are overlapping now xD Ah well, we'll move to the training area soon so it won't be too big of a problem))

Grovepaw nodded, repeating the four battle moves in her head. 17 moves? That seemed like a lot to the young she-cat, but Monarchstep made it sound as if it was a small amount. Suddenly she worried she wouldn't be able to learn them all, that 17 was too many to keep locked in her head. She was a good hunter, but maybe with this training she'd find that she was a poor fighter. "Okay, sounds good with me," the brown molly replied, still cheery. She was still going to be optimistic, she decided. After all, they were starting it slow. She didn't need to know all the moves right now, only four of them. Glancing around them, she skipped a few steps in front of the warrior before remembering that Monarchstep was supposed to be leading and quickly stopping, giving the tom time to pass ahead of her. "Are we almost there?" she asked, a hint of excitement and curiosity in her voice.

Grovepaw giggled at the comment. "I know, I know- but trust me! I know what I'm talking about." She paused after speaking, going on to admit a small lie she had told Leopardpaw upon meeting him. Before she could, however, something smacked her in the face. "Hey!" She laughed, shoving the tom's tail away from her face. She stuck her tongue out at him before padding in front, nodding approvingly at his changes. "Oh- and about your comment," she started, slightly embarrassed. "I, uh, kinda am mentoring myself. I mean there's a few warriors helping me, but... I don't have a mentor." Her pelt burned at the admission and she found herself inspecting the dirt below her paws. Grovepaw wasn't sure why exactly she didn't have a mentor, but upon reaching six moons, she was named an apprentice without a mentor. She was sure Passionstar had a reason for it- perhaps the leader was too busy to be worrying about who would mentor who- but either way it left Grovepaw feeling uncertain about herself. A small part of her wondered if there was something wrong with her, and if that was why she didn't have a mentor. "So, uh, when I told you I'd learned hunting with my mentor... that was a lie. I did learn it from someone, but it was another apprentice's mentor. And some stuff I've been taught by random warriors who are kind enough to take me training for the day." She glanced up, a bit of worry flickering in her green eyes; she hoped Leopardpaw wouldn't be mad about her small fib. She just hadn't wanted to admit it to the older apprentice straight away, not when she wanted to make a good impression.
Leo stares at her for a moment bursting into laughter. He rolls over on his side snorting. He laughs for a few minutes more and then looks at her "Its funny because i dont have a mentor either. I wasn't completely honest myself. I did have a mentor but i guess i was so rude to her that she gave up on me and left me to fend for myself. The me embarrassing myself wasnt a lie but.." he pauses then continues "I had one warrior trying to teach me but no one really stays. There is one i would consider a mentor but he spends most his time on patrols and out hunting. He feels no obligation towards me as i wasn't his assigned apprentice." He looks in her eyes with his bright yellow ones "Well since i dont completely hate you we can work together" he snorts

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.
Old July 8th, 2018, 12:40 PM
The cat with no clan ...

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
Cranerose returned only to find Owlpelt fast asleep.
She considered letting him sleep, but she had already decided to go for a stroll and she would never be able to go to sleep otherwise.
So instead, she padded to him and bumped her head into his pelt to wake him up. "Hey!" she began. "This time, I'm waiting for you here." she declared with a twitch of amusement in her whiskers.
"So try to get up, and don't fall asleep this time, will you?" Cranerose purred.
Quote:
Leo stares at her for a moment bursting into laughter. He rolls over on his side snorting. He laughs for a few minutes more and then looks at her "Its funny because i dont have a mentor either. I wasn't completely honest myself. I did have a mentor but i guess i was so rude to her that she gave up on me and left me to fend for myself. The me embarrassing myself wasnt a lie but.." he pauses then continues "I had one warrior trying to teach me but no one really stays. There is one i would consider a mentor but he spends most his time on patrols and out hunting. He feels no obligation towards me as i wasn't his assigned apprentice." He looks in her eyes with his bright yellow ones "Well since i dont completely hate you we can work together" he snorts
The new kit peeks out of the nursery scared then she stepped out without anyone knowing.
Old July 8th, 2018, 01:01 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Grovepaw was taken aback, not quite understanding why the tom had burst out into such laughter. She momentarily forgot her embarrassment in her confusion, staring down at Leopardpaw with her maw slightly open in surprise. At his explanation, understanding lit up her green eyes. "Really?" she asked in relief. So she wasn't the only one without a mentor! "I mean, not that I'm happy you don't have a mentor," she rushed to correct herself, not wanting him to mistake the relief in her voice for happiness at him not having a mentor. "I'm just relieved I'm not the only one in this situation." The molly smiled, quickly nodding at his suggestion. "Yes, we can help each other out with our training! Until we both get mentors." She wondered if, when the time came, they could train together with their mentors. Because surely the two couldn't go without a formal mentor forever.

|Character Site|
Old July 8th, 2018, 02:38 PM
The cat with no clan ...

Quote:
Grovepaw was taken aback, not quite understanding why the tom had burst out into such laughter. She momentarily forgot her embarrassment in her confusion, staring down at Leopardpaw with her maw slightly open in surprise. At his explanation, understanding lit up her green eyes. "Really?" she asked in relief. So she wasn't the only one without a mentor! "I mean, not that I'm happy you don't have a mentor," she rushed to correct herself, not wanting him to mistake the relief in her voice for happiness at him not having a mentor. "I'm just relieved I'm not the only one in this situation." The molly smiled, quickly nodding at his suggestion. "Yes, we can help each other out with our training! Until we both get mentors." She wondered if, when the time came, they could train together with their mentors. Because surely the two couldn't go without a formal mentor forever.
Goes by the to cats hoping they won’t she me.
Old July 8th, 2018, 02:54 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here

Quote:
Turnippaw looks up and shakes her head to try and clear her vision. The molly stands up shakily " Y...yeah im ok" she meows clearly more scared than hurt. She looks around and grabs her bird and smiles "I was just hunting and i kinda fell out of the tree." She says laughing nervously. She couldn't believe she had just embarrassed herself in front of a warrior. Her tail twitched in agitation at herself. Bitter and grumpy now that she was embarrassed she looks at the ground not looking up at Fireleaf.
"That looked like it hurt. Are you sure your ok?" He said

see you around wco <3
Old July 8th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Bubbles!!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkleshycat View Post
Goes by the to cats hoping they won’t she me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
"That looked like it hurt. Are you sure your ok?" He said
He laughs again and nods. He was surprised at how comfortable he felt around this she-cat and felt like finally someone wasnt going to abandon him. He turns to looks at a small she-kit who seemed to be lurking around them trying to be unnoticed. He grins a little then puts on his frown. "You know if you sneak away a big old badgers gonna get you" he meows and looks at grovepaw motioning his tail towards the tiny kit.

The small gray molly nods slowly still embarrassed. "Im fine" she mutters and gets up. She places weight on her right paw and yelps in pain. It was very painful and starting to swell