Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
sparking a connection [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 03:42 AM
‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by alec
Today 03:33 AM
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 03:09 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:11 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:02 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 9th, 2023, 10:13 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Night Operations

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post
Blackhawk
ShadowClan Warrior

He smiled softly, "Part of the first exercise, ambush. Let your plans be dark as night, but when you fall, attack like a thunderbolt... Ambushes must be fast, but must hit like rocks the enemies that are victims of your attack. Now. Your objective will be to try and attack me while remaining in the shadows, understood?", he said, and sat on the ground

@poppy.
Chubpaw sat and listened, then nodded slowly. "Okay, Mister Blackhawk, sir! Quick question if I could ask one, um, does it matter that my fur is light colored or should I try to cover it up?"
Old October 11th, 2023, 09:00 AM
Engine engine number nine

Status: Coming back to roleplaying in the next couple of days.
Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Ratpaw ☽༓・*˚⁺‧ ͙

Male[he/him] - Shadowclan Apprentice

Lurking through the shadows the young tom crept to try and locate the molly. His ears perked and his nose searched for any signs of her nearby. Upon getting near Cougarivy, Ratpaw got into a crouch, his one eye fixed on her. Without waiting even one second, as fast as he could he jumped right out of hiding almost as fast as lightning. He attempted to use his large body weight to slam right into his former mentor.

{ @Pitou; }

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 12th, 2023, 06:48 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeleStar View Post

Eveningpaw
[Was gonna wait on Ameko response but I believe they're on hiatus rn TwT sorry ab that wait bc I didn't realize]

He knew exactly where the leader was, and he'd show her that he was capable of really cool things. Because he was pretty neat. He wasn't cool, that was her juristiction. BUT! He was almost there.

The rustling of bramble caught his attention, and turns out it was behind him. Whipping his head around he only had about 2 seconds to realize she was leaping at him, and that he had to avoid. Scrambling to roll to the side (for he would surely get squashed if he were to simply step back a few paces he was tiny okay?) , his paw slipped on the dirt, earning a startled chirp from him as his chin made contact with the ground. That being said he was in prime rolling condition.

So roll he did. Kicking up any dust as he floundered like a fish to avoid becoming an evening pancake.
Okay, well that really needed work, but progress! Dawnstar's front paws came down on nothing but earth, she missed her target, but his execution was sloppy. She was pretty certain that the only reason that she hadn't landed on him was because he tripped over his paws. Eveningpaw rolled, but that hadn't been planned much like everything he did hadn't been planned.

"You look like a fish out of water," Dawnstar told the apprentice with a firm scowl. Even though that had been utterly pathetic, the clan leader padded over to the mousebrain and inspected him. "You good, furball, didn't bite your tongue?"

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 14th, 2023, 12:22 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T2)

Darkfall remained where he was as Sunsetpaw wandered of somewhere to sneak up on him. Closing his eyes, he concentrated on the sounds around him. Ears pricked at the sound of rustling branches and frowned. Wow, she was making a lot of noise. Hadn’t he told her that he didn’t want to hear her at all? Perhaps he had been asking too much of her, unfortunate really. And she was failing to stay downwind as he could clearly smell her. The large tom was half tempted to tell her that he’d give her a proper example when she said that they’d be starting over. Fine. He could give her that much, perhaps she had just needed a moment to get herself sorted out.

The restart hadn’t started out all too well either. It sounded like the like the young apprentice may have tripped or something which she let out an audible reaction to. He opened his eyes and turned toward the direction he heard it. Eyes narrowed, he was unable to immediately find the she-car. Well, he couldn’t see or smell her at least, so that much was an improvement.

It appeared as though Sunsetpaw figured things out for herself, as a couple heartbeats passed and things went silent again. That was much better. ”Alright Sunsetpaw,” the enforcer called out ”Thats much better, now try and catch me off guard.”

[ @Pitou AHHH I thought I responded, my bad. Also, I apologize if this is kind of sloppy, brain hasn’t been braining lately. Feel free to power play her either being noticed or sneaking up on Dark]

**Sunsetpaw**

Her face scrunched up slightly upon hearing the feedback she'd been waiting for. She smiled proudly but how was she supposed to catch him off-guard when he told her to catch him off-guard? She nearly asked as much but remembered she was hiding and kept her mouth shut. She waited, her claws twitching in their impatience and indecision. If she pounced now would he be ready since he'd just told her to do it? Or would he be expecting her to wait a bit before pouncing so then pouncing sooner would actually be the most surprising? But also she was impatient so maybe he'd know she would be too impatient to wait so he'd be expecting her sooner rather than later? But surely he'd figure that since she felt so impatient that'd be exactly the reason she would wait before pouncing. Or maybe none of this was a when thing at all and it only mattered where. Surely if she could surprise him by where she was coming from then it wouldn't matter if he was expecting her to surprise him now or later! But what if that's all part of it? Because if he's ready for her then would it matter where she came from since he'd be paying attention to all around him? Could a cat actually pay attention to all around them? Sunsetpaw swiveled her ears curiously, playing with the idea of hearing and seeing and smelling all things at once. She focused her mind, trying to focus on everything at once until she got dizzy and quickly remembered that she was supposed to be sneaking up on Worms. She gave one little imperceptible nod. He hadn't looked over this way and she figured she answered her question of when by her own wandering thoughts, and now the impatience was making her paws itch, so she took slow measured steps out of her little spot, sticking to the shadows, her pale eyes staying on her target. She kept her breathing thoughtfully slow. Then, when she wasn't sure the darkness would conceal her any further, she pounced and ran, batting Worms' tail from behind him and rolling on the ground. She popped up, an open-mouthed grin on her face and forest litter stuck in her long pelt. "Did I did it? I scared ya', didn't I? Your tail woulda been freshkill if I'd wanted it to, yep yep!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post

Lurking through the shadows the young tom crept to try and locate the molly. His ears perked and his nose searched for any signs of her nearby. Upon getting near Cougarivy, Ratpaw got into a crouch, his one eye fixed on her. Without waiting even one second, as fast as he could he jumped right out of hiding almost as fast as lightning. He attempted to use his large body weight to slam right into his former mentor.

{ @Pitou; }

**Cougarivy**

Just as she was turning, a tingle lit through her and instinct prompted her to drop to the ground. Her knees twitched but she pushed against it and instead took the unexpected hit from her larger former apprentice. She let the momentum roll her backwards. She kicked out with sheathed back paws, attempting to batter the apprentice a few times before rolling and hopping up onto her paws and assuming a readied defensive stance in case the apprentice continued his assault. "That was well done. Maybe some time as a rogue is exactly what you needed to grow a backbone," she giggled.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 14th, 2023, 10:17 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Okay, well that really needed work, but progress! Dawnstar's front paws came down on nothing but earth, she missed her target, but his execution was sloppy. She was pretty certain that the only reason that she hadn't landed on him was because he tripped over his paws. Eveningpaw rolled, but that hadn't been planned much like everything he did hadn't been planned.

"You look like a fish out of water," Dawnstar told the apprentice with a firm scowl. Even though that had been utterly pathetic, the clan leader padded over to the mousebrain and inspected him. "You good, furball, didn't bite your tongue?"

Eveningpaw
He/Him || Silver Tongue : Inactive | Agatha Kitty : Inactive

Paws were strewn out beside him, chest was pressed into the ground, nose also scrunched into the ground. He could be mistaken as a frog who was dropped by an eagle. Taking a moment to pick himself up, not even bothering to dust the dirt off (he was a mossy man the dirt welcomes him) he swiveled on his paws and looked at the molly. Craning his neck up to look at her as she was speaking to him.

"I dunno take a look." he quipped the moment his eyes made contact with hers. As soon as those words left his maw he stuck his tongue out. Funnily enough he had bitten his tongue, but just on the very side of it, so it didn't hurt too terribly much. Just whenever he brushed it up against his cheeks. Although his tongue was blanketed with a smile.

"I dodged you...but I don't think I would have been able to dodge you again if you kept attacking." the charcoal admitted. Tilting his head to the side slightly.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 21st, 2023, 08:37 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@SkeleStar
Dawnstar grinned lightly as Eveningpaw stuck out his tongue. First time she had a cat do that. The leader glanced at the pink muscle and then twitched her whisker. "I don't see any damage, and since you don't taste any blood I'm guessing you're fine," Dawnstar told the apprentice. She rolled her eyes as he spoke.

"I would not call that dodging, more like tripping, but the attempt was good. Let's try having you ambush this time and I'll be the target. You have a nice dark pelt so blending into the shadows shouldn't be difficult. Assuming Larkfire has taught you how to hunt you'll want to use the same tactics as you do when hunting. Don't let me hear or see you until the last second when you attack." Dawnstar waved her tail in the direction of the shadows.

"If you can actually pounce on my back or side, I'll teach you a fighting technique to follow up with the ambush and we can practice that."

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 22nd, 2023, 10:49 PM
Engine engine number nine

Status: Coming back to roleplaying in the next couple of days.
Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Feeling somewhat proud of himself for managing to sneak up on Cougarivy. He flickered his ear when she mentioned time as a rogue helped him out. he didn't let that get to his head though. He kept himself alert and quiet. He didn't really feel like saying anything about his time as a rogue. he left that behind.

{ @Pitou; sorry wasn't really sure what to say, since I'm getting back into the swing of things.}

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 23rd, 2023, 10:10 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Stormshadow heard the sound of paws hitting the ground sprain up. She gave her friend a look of worry but then saw the calm and annoying looks on the other warriors. As some walked by her nest she herd them complaining about why they had to be woken up in the middle of the night for a practice ambush.
Old October 26th, 2023, 04:03 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post

Feeling somewhat proud of himself for managing to sneak up on Cougarivy. He flickered his ear when she mentioned time as a rogue helped him out. he didn't let that get to his head though. He kept himself alert and quiet. He didn't really feel like saying anything about his time as a rogue. he left that behind.

{ @Pitou; sorry wasn't really sure what to say, since I'm getting back into the swing of things.}

**Cougarivy**
@Catherine [Kinda same >< My motivation has been nil lately]

Once Ratpaw seemed to right himself well enough, the small enforcer shook out her pelt and straightened. "Well, let's see if you can defend it any better, yes? Be vigilant, no going easy," she giggled. "I'll lose you and be ready to defend yourself." She flipped around and stalked into the shadows of the nearby brush. The first task would be to lose any tracking that the apprentice would be able to keep up with and then she had to find a plan of attack.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Closed Thread