Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by Fish
Today 08:26 PM
Marigoldkit Finder
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:25 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 08:24 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 7th, 2023, 03:29 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Put Those Paws To Work! [ Shadowclan Hunting Event: Open To Apprentices and Above

Darkcloud padded up silently she wouldn't participate if it was not helpful to the clan but since it seemed they would be catching prey she would join.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old August 9th, 2023, 07:09 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Put Those Paws To Work! [ Shadowclan Hunting Event: Open To Apprentices and Above

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T1)

Because his rper forgot, and is short on time, Darkfall hastily made his way over to Houndhunter. He was actually quite excited about this event, because he was confident about his hunting abilities.
[ OPEN ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old August 9th, 2023, 07:35 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Event [#event]

HOUNDHUNTER
Death: Reversed
Pronouns: Haunt/Hauntself || Massive black and white cat with heavy flank scarring, orange and green eyes.
Purrk: Beefed Up || Tier 1
[ ➥ MENTION(S): - ]

Dogpaw was respectfully the first to join, and unexpectedly sat close to haunt. Interesting choice, mainly the lack of apprentices in this event at all, maybe Dogpaw would be also involved in the hunting side of this event. Hm. Lilypaw and Spiritpaw, those two were actually up to aid somewhat, Houndhunter would have to report that to Dawnstar. Warrior after Warrior showed up, most notably, Vulturefang. And the guy called Houndhunter “babes”, a snarl grew on the black and white cats face in an instant. The only cat who ever got to call Houndhunter that was Hazehound. Vulturefang may be deputy but he had to be professional about it, ugh. This was Dawnstar’s replacement? Houndhunter let a shallow sigh escape haunts maw before haunt stood up.

It was time to sort the teams and send them to each separate parts of the territory, hm. Orange and Green eyes searching through each cat carefully before the words escaped (in a clear enough sentence structure) haunt’s mouth. Each teams Captain was called first of course.

Ospreysplash, take Bearstrike and Drippingpelt to the heartlands, you are LARK TEAM” With a flick of haunt’s tail, haunt sent them off after the head count. Houndhunter at least had some confidence in those three, they seemed like good warriors for the clan.
[ @Ladiebugg , @Neso , @CreeperLover649 ]

Turning to the second group of cats as the cat called on each of them, practically yelling to grab Clearsky’s attention, keeping in mind cloud had hearing problems, how could haunt forget that? Hazhound’s sister had been a joy and active part of haunt’s life, the best thing Houndhunter could do was to make the other team members aware of their Captains disability. “Clearsky, lead Vulturefang and Darkfall to the main territory as WREN TEAM! Vulturefang and Darkfall, Clearsky is hard of hearing, both of you must speak up and loudly so it, so they can hear you appropriately, you are thanked you.” All these talking was making Houndhunter sick, Blegh this sucked cow hooves.
[ @puppeteer , @Leafí , @Darkclaws ]

The warrior was so happy the speaking was almost over, it was making haunt’s head hurt. The last three cats, interesting. “CROW TEAM is being commanded by you, Whiteheart, direct your attention to Leapmoon and Darkcloud. Go to Croaking Swamp.” The warrior mews, if these cats came back successfully then the clan would have something to eat, hell Houndhunter was tempted to go with one of these teams. But Hound didn’t trust Dogpaw to defend against a fox or some other predator, Hound had seen what happened last time, regardless of how much the black and white mix trusted the soon to be named tomcat.
[ @Starfinder , @Ladiebugg , @The Doctor ]

Okay, it was time for Lilypaw and Spiritpaw. The two apprentices who wished to join, hm. “Dogpaw” Mewing to the apprentice, haunt’s speaking now going back to its normal pattern, “Charge is yours to take, ahead, go” Any stragglers we’re free to join, they would just have to receive a warning for being late from the black and white warrior. Houndhunter does take care to watch Dogpaw, perhaps if he did well enough, haunt could give the leader a good enough report.
[ @Xavier , @Sakura. , @carmen ]

[ Next Post Date: 12th, August, 2023 [D/M/Y Format]

Pasted As A Reminder: Regardless is where your cats team is sent, KEEP THE POSTS IN THIS THREAD(!), please mark where your cats team was sent as the TOP of your post!

If Your Character Was Somehow Skipped, Have Them Talk To Houndhunter IC ASAP ]

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; August 10th, 2023 at 12:04 AM. Reason: if you don't recognize yourself that means you did it right
Old August 9th, 2023, 07:42 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

*Drippingpelt gave a nod at the words of Houndhunter and looked for her teammates*

@Ladiebugg @Neso

click

◺--------------◿
Old August 9th, 2023, 11:51 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Okay, what?! Why oh why did he have to lead? Whiteheart inwardly went through a short mental breakdown. He gathered up his thoughts and faced his team.

Apparently, he had to lead Leapmoon and Darkcloud in this StarClan forsaken Crow Team. He flicked his tail, nearly overbalancing himself.

Croaking Swamp. Not easy to navigate for him, Whiteheart supposed, since his only functional front leg had decided to break. Whatever.

"Let's get going. Sorry in advance if I'm slow in walking. One of you can walk ahead, doesn't matter," he rasped, his throat wound still mending.

@Ladiebugg @The Doctor

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; August 10th, 2023 at 12:39 AM.
Old August 10th, 2023, 09:13 AM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours

BearStrike
She/Her {Trans MTF}
Beefed Up Purk: Tier 1 ~ Inactive
"Known for their strength bears are a symbol of courage, and tenacity."

Looking around she really didn't care who her teammates were if she had to be honest. Alright, Bear, walked quietly to her team. They looked okay she didn't have enough confidence in them yet to trust they're judgement. The she-cat was about a head taller than them both. It was now clear how big was, even to herself. It was whatever.

Lets get going, was the only thought on her mind at the moment. Was quicker they left, the better chance at catching prey they had. She like getting advantages and this time she really wanted one.

"We're all here, we shouldn't hang back, lets go." We're the only words she said before taking charge starting to walk, she could care less if there was already a leader. She wanted this be done and over with. BearStrike wasn't so heartless, she would give them time to catching. Flicking her tail as she waited, silently.

// @Ladiebugg // @CreeperLover649

Old August 10th, 2023, 10:17 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neso View Post
BearStrike
She/Her {Trans MTF}

Looking around she really didn't care who her teammates were if she had to be honest. Alright, Bear, walked quietly to her team. They looked okay she didn't have enough confidence in them yet to trust they're judgement. The she-cat was about a head taller than them both. It was now clear how big was, even to herself. It was whatever.

Lets get going, was the only thought on her mind at the moment. Was quicker they left, the better chance at catching prey they had. She like getting advantages and this time she really wanted one.

"We're all here, we shouldn't hang back, lets go." We're the only words she said before taking charge starting to walk, she could care less if there was already a leader. She wanted this be done and over with. BearStrike wasn't so heartless, she would give them time to catching. Flicking her tail as she waited, silently.

OspreySplash looked to the she, sighing. 'Alright, coming.'

She sighed, seeing as Bear had decided to lead the patrol
@CreeperLover649

Last edited by Ladiebugg; August 10th, 2023 at 10:17 PM.
Old August 10th, 2023, 10:18 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish

LeapMoon looked around for her patrol mates.
@Starfinder @The Doctor
Old August 10th, 2023, 10:23 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neso View Post
BearStrike
She/Her {Trans MTF}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
OspreySplash looked to the she, sighing. 'Alright, coming.'

She sighed, seeing as Bear had decided to lead the patrol
@CreeperLover649
*Drippingpelt stayed quiet and just stayed with her teammates*

click

◺--------------◿
Old August 11th, 2023, 06:08 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Darkcloud nodded and padded over to her team flicking her ear in polite greeting.

@Starfinder @Ladiebugg

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; August 11th, 2023 at 11:49 AM.
Closed Thread