Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
⯎ Blaze's Art Shop ⯎
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 03:37 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 03:36 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by furrensic
Today 03:28 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 11th, 2023, 12:55 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Put Those Paws To Work! [ Shadowclan Hunting Event: Open To Apprentices and Above

BearStrike
She/Her {Trans MTF}
Beefed Up Purk: Tier 1 ~ Inactive
"Known for their strength bears are a symbol of courage, and tenacity."

The warrior sighed, this was going to be fun. She huffed, opening her mouth to speak. Her tone was direct, strict and almost a yell. These warriors would do as she said or she'd get angry. She mirrored Dawnstar with this trait. She was quite proud of it infact! Actually alot of her own traits we're ones she stole from DawnStar.

Move your asses, or else I'm leaving you behind. When I do, dont go whining to Hound by bothering haunt with your idiotic thoughts about me. So walk with a purpose and hurry up. Yall are already pissing me off."

She wasn't lying either, Drippingpelt's lack of speech was upsetting her. She liked that Ospreysplash tried to interact with her. Bear was a cat who liked communication. She doubted she was going to get that from this group. Her paws clawing the ground as she moved. Dispatching herself and her group she made her way to the Shadow's break.

BearStrike awaited for her teammates to catch up. Her face mirrored her emotions very clearly, so hopefully they would know that she was somewhat pissed mixed with anger.

----------

// @CreeperLover649 // @Ladiebugg

Last edited by Astraea; August 11th, 2023 at 12:55 PM.
Old August 11th, 2023, 08:16 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Put Those Paws To Work! [ Shadowclan Hunting Event: Open To Apprentices and Above

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Darkcloud nodded and padded over to her team flicking her ear in polite greeting.

@Starfinder @Ladiebugg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
LeapMoon looked around for her patrol mates.
@Starfinder @The Doctor

Whiteheart observed his teammates arrive. He carefully turned, and headed to the Croaking Swamp. Maybe they would find frogs there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CROAKING SWAMP

"Okay, here we are. Darkcloud, Leapmoon. Should we spread out, so we cover more ground and possibly raise the chances of finding prey, or should we stay together, so we don't get separated?" Whiteheart asked, possibilities reeling through his mind.

His paws itched to start hunting, it had been so long. White just hoped his stay at the med den hadn't made him forget how to hunt, or even worse, fight.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; August 11th, 2023 at 08:17 PM.
Old August 12th, 2023, 06:21 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Darkcloud silently followed Whiteheart as they trekked to the croaking swamp. When they arrived she almost immediately answered his question "We should split up then we have the chances of finding more prey" she said calmly wanting to get started quickly.

@Starfinder @Ladiebugg

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old August 12th, 2023, 07:11 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T1)

Hmm Vulturefang and Clearsky, aye? He was sure that’d prove to be an interesting partnership. Wait, why was Clearsky the leader when they could hardly hear? Well, whatever, they’d figure it out he guessed. Taking a spot a little ways away from the other groups, Darkfall awaited the members to gather.
[ @Leafí @puppeteer I BEAT THE CLOCK]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old August 12th, 2023, 07:14 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Darkcloud silently followed Whiteheart as they trekked to the croaking swamp. When they arrived she almost immediately answered his question "We should split up then we have the chances of finding more prey" she said calmly wanting to get started quickly.

@Starfinder @Ladiebugg
"Sounds good to me. I'll check over here."
She flicked her tail towards the area she was referencing.

@Starfinder
Old August 12th, 2023, 07:17 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neso View Post
BearStrike
She/Her {Trans MTF}

The warrior sighed, this was going to be fun. She huffed, opening her mouth to speak. Her tone was direct, strict and almost a yell. These warriors would do as she said or she'd get angry. She mirrored Dawnstar with this trait. She was quite proud of it infact! Actually alot of her own traits we're ones she stole from DawnStar.

Move your asses, or else I'm leaving you behind. When I do, dont go whining to Hound by bothering haunt with your idiotic thoughts about me. So walk with a purpose and hurry up. Yall are already pissing me off."

She wasn't lying either, Drippingpelt's lack of speech was upsetting her. She liked that Ospreysplash tried to interact with her. Bear was a cat who liked communication. She doubted she was going to get that from this group. Her paws clawing the ground as she moved. Dispatching herself and her group she made her way to the Shadow's break.

BearStrike awaited for her teammates to catch up. Her face mirrored her emotions very clearly, so hopefully they would know that she was somewhat pissed mixed with anger.

----------

OspreySplash chuckled

"Wow, no need to get grumpy."

She followed after the other cat.
@CreeperLover649

Last edited by Ladiebugg; August 12th, 2023 at 07:18 PM.
Old August 12th, 2023, 07:22 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neso View Post
BearStrike
She/Her {Trans MTF}

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
OspreySplash chuckled

"Wow, no need to get grumpy."

She followed after the other cat.
@CreeperLover649
*Drippingpelt stayed quiet, growling at Bearstrike, following*
Old August 12th, 2023, 10:47 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

Event [#event]

DRUM ROLL PEOPLE!
It’s Time For Team Rolls!

Remember, if your cat lands on an odd number they get nothing, an even means they catch the prey!
Any cats with Ultimate Predator get a + 1 regardless of roll number!
If your cat misses two rounds of Rolls they won’t be in the third and have been considered to have left the event!

Lets see if the dice gods were on your teams side!

LARK TEAM

Upon entering this area of the territory, scents flood the surrounding landscape! Should this prove to hold good luck?

Ospreysplash has rolled a 19! [ @Ladiebugg ]

Quote:
Woah! That’s a big chipmunk, it’s chewing on something that you aren’t quite able to make out. But as you creep around it- Uh Oh! The chipmunk catches a whiff of your scent! Just as you enter pouncing distance it manages to escape your grasp! Better luck next time!

Bearstrike rolled a 15! [ @Neso ]

Quote:
Your large size seems to give you a disadvantage here! Seeing as the vole you were trying to hunt down spotted your shadow and darts away from you! The vole lives to see another day as you go to find something else to hunt in the area. Has your sour attitude given you poor luck?

Drippingpelt managed to roll a 8! [ @CreeperLover649 ]
1 point for your team!

Quote:
You find yourself searching a little bit longer to find a scent of some prey, but stalking through the woods silently has proven to be the key to success! Your eyes land on a medium sized sparrow trying to dig around for some worms, aha! Before you knew it, you bite down on the birds neck as you secure the kill!

LARK TEAM TOTAL POINTS: 1

————————————————

WREN TEAM

Woah, was that a chill that just blew through? Burr! Perhaps this small breeze will give you just enough time to catch your prey!

Clearsky has rolled a 4! [ @puppeteer ]
1 point for your team!

Quote:
You are not the first to arrive but you are still lucky! Look! There! You spot it! This area is infested with wildlife! A larger rabbit catches your eye, perhaps having escaped from a Windclanner on the moors? Turns out you are faster than you realize! Managing to provide quite the chase that ends fruitful! You come out of it with a rabbit in your jaw.

Vulturefang twisted the dice and rolled a 5! [ @Leafí ]

Quote:
The winds twist and turn but finally settle down right as you catch scent of a lizard! This was your chance! As you close the distance you slip in some mud! With a thud you hit the ground, causing the lizard to make its getaway and away from you.

Darkfall rolled an insane 20! [ @Darkclaws ]
1 Point for your team!

Quote:
The territory seems to not be working for one of your patrol mates but it holds luck for you! You are able to snatch up a clueless starling! What was that bird thinking, nothing, anymore at least! As you have it firmly by the neck under your paws from you successful pounce!

WREN TEAM TOTAL POINTS: 2

————————————————

CROW TEAM

Ah man! Houndhunter sent your team to the troubled terrain of Croaking Swamp! Let’s see if this shaded and shadow filled areas brings your team home with victory!

Whiteheart landed a solid 10! [ @Starfinder ]
1 Point for your team!

Quote:
This mud and unstable ground doesn’t stop you! Your hunting ability must be on its A game today! Your eyes are locked onto a frog! The swamp environment provides the perfect place to stick to the shadows! Your quick movements and your paw catches the frog before it can escape! With one motion it lays dead in your paw!

Woah! Leapmoon got a perfect 12 [ @Ladiebugg ]
1 Point for your team

Quote:
This place is perfect and full of smaller critters! Especially that squirrel that is stuck in the muck! It’s dead at the sight of you! The animal squeaks are silenced as it passes away of shock, paws still trapped in the mud until you pull it out, an easy kill!

Darkcloud rolled an 18!! [ @The Doctor ]
1 Point your team!

Quote:
The territory isn’t the most pleasant spot to be, the ground not being the best to stand on. Plus the small pods of standing water reek, blegh! The wind blows through the swamp providing you with a drifting scent of a toad. Sitting near the waters edge as you stalk closer, unnoticed as you creep through the brush. Pouncing onto it and securing the toad in your jaws.

CROW TEAM TOTAL POINTS: 3

NEXT POST: 16th, August, 2023 [D/M/Y]

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; August 14th, 2023 at 01:59 AM. Reason: Broken Mentions and Grammatical Errors!
Old August 13th, 2023, 07:32 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

*Drippingpelt smiled at her catch and headed off to find more food, still staying with her team if possible*
Old August 13th, 2023, 09:49 AM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours

BearStrike
She/Her {Trans MTF}

"GOD DAMMIT!" The warrior yowled before turning her body and she started clawing the ground. Great, the silent one got a piece of prey, but she didn't! How'd that work??? Bear was a very jealous cat, that was her major weakness. Seeing that Osprey also didn't get anything gave her some hope.

The shecat growled, although she didn't say anything she noticed that growl that Drippingpelt gave her before they made their ways to shadows break. She could careless what she did to her, so it was whatever. Bear shook those thoughts from her head before trying to spot another piece of prey that she could hopefully catch.

Last edited by Astraea; August 13th, 2023 at 12:20 PM.
Closed Thread