Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Everybody Knows This Place...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 12:17 PM
kiss me, son of god...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:11 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 12:10 PM

Old January 15th, 2024, 12:51 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: [Swimming EVENT] Time to get our pelts wet!

Palepaw
She/her | 6 moons | Post 45/100
Flock Together [T2] | Kitty Softpaws
The apprentice gave a quick nod to Lynxshade, mewing a quick; "Alright!" Swimming was probably one of the things that just needed a lot of practice. She took a deep breath, gathering her strength and leaping into the water, laughing a little as it splashed into her face. She pushed with her back legs, making circular motions with her front paws, and.. it was working! She was really getting the hang of it now. This time, she managed to stay above the water for longer before slowly swimming back to the shallower parts. "It's working!" she exclaimed, tilting her head as she watched the others. She decided to rest for a bit, half of her body sticking out of the ice cold water.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; January 15th, 2024 at 02:26 PM.
Old January 15th, 2024, 02:36 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
SOFTPAW

Softpaw shivered, shuddering from being drenched in the cool water. She took a deep breath, reanimated from the words of encouragement from Lynxshade. She nodded towards Whiteheart, stepping slowly but confidently towards the water, and tried not to recoil once her paw met the cold water. She continued to climb deeper in until it was up to her stomach. She shivered again, but less frightened than before. She continued walking along the seafloor until she realized she wasn't walking anymore. She was swimming! Delighted, the small apprentice mewed cheerfully, swimming in circles. She did it! She did it!

@Wingnettle
Whiteheart's muzzle curled into a smile, one of pure joy. "You did it!" he purred, floating around with his legs curled up below him. Well, most of his legs. He was so so proud, Softpaw had done it! Overcame whatever fears were going on, and went into the water and swam. Was this how it would feel when Lostpaw would be made warrior? His legs went down, and he joined the apprentice in swimming her victory circles. Whiteheart grinned again, though this time, his heart wasn't completely in it. It was still a realistic grin, however. He was used to it. The warrior paused, watching his Clanmates in the water. Perhaps this was the day half of ShadowClan became RiverClan, including Dawnstar. He pushed the notion away, but it was enough to give him the purpose behind the smile.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old January 16th, 2024, 11:29 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T2) | Bilingual (T2)
"You're doing it, Softpaw!" she mewed cheerfully to the young apprentice, instantly leaping over the water surface gracefully to land beside her, but not so close to splashing her and the others. And just when she thought that her efforts weren't vanishing in a puff of fog, she heard Palepaw's name call hers.

"Yes, yes Palepaw! That's how you do it! Keep your chin high, higher!" She encouraged her, much pleased that there were now two more Shadowclan cats who could swim. She knew that any day, this skill could save your life in very little time. She smiled at her mentor, Whiteheart, who was beaming with happiness beside her, unaware that someone else was glaring secretly at her with hate.

Old January 17th, 2024, 08:47 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

SOFTPAW

Softpaw, who was already thrilled, only gained happiness from the cheers of her clanmates. It seemed that Lynxshade was even happier than her! But nonetheless, this was surely on of her greatest achievements. One of the best days of her life. She had learned to swim. Her first major accomplishment. And she had Lynxshade and Whiteheart to thank for it. Those were two good cats, uh huh. She would definitely be friendly with them. "Thanks guys!" she chirped, quickly tipping her head down before climbing out of the water, shivering, but beaming.

@GhostlyStarfinder @Wingnettle - alrighty, so i can add swimming to her skills now?

15/100
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old January 17th, 2024, 09:50 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Turtle paw hissed at the water as she glared at it, daring to not go in.

@Shellwhisker
Old January 17th, 2024, 08:56 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!!!
My Mood: Cringy

Rosypaw glanced into her reflection in the water and took a deep breath. "Swim. Swim. I can do this." She glanced over at Turtlepaw, who was hissing at the water. Softpaw had learned to swim. Surely Rosypaw could do it too. She slowly put one of her paws into the water and lept in. She began to paddle.