Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snivellus
Today 05:02 PM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by silver.
Today 05:01 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 05:00 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 04:58 PM

Old March 23rd, 2024, 07:25 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

Brownkit padded over to join in on the game, a little excited smile on her face. She had played hide and seek with other kits before, and the occasional queen going easy on them, but never with warriors and apprentices... She'd have to be extra stealthy if she wanted to hide from an experienced warrior like Hawkbite or Moonmeadow.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 23rd, 2024 at 07:27 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2024, 07:27 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

"Ohh, can I play?" Skykit came up.
@SuspiciousMindz
Old March 23rd, 2024, 07:50 PM

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Happy

Amberfern padded over, "Hiding from the Enforcers. This should be fun."
Old March 23rd, 2024, 08:26 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Spiderpaw arrived next to 'Little'paw.

Flamepaw arrived.

Eaglepaw arrived.

Littlepaw arrived next to Spiderpaw.

Twistedkit arrived. Her twiisted front leg was held just off of the ground, not slowing her down at all.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 24th, 2024 at 11:27 AM.
Old March 24th, 2024, 02:35 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Moonmeadow
She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow grinned as they listened to the enforcer's words. A game of hide and seek, hmm? Well, it's been quite some time since the warrior has been able to play a game like this but she was sure that she hasn't lost her stealth in that time. What kind of Shadowclan cat would they be if they had. They shook out their thick, dark fur, as they stood up and padded over to the enforcer, giving the tom a polite dip of the head. Her sickly eyes looked around the camp and watched for any cats that made their way over to join the game. Brilliant handling of a good bonding exercise with fun and training for the young felines of the clan.

The feline grinned in a good spirit, "It'll be some good practice, alright." She spoke with a light tone but one that had the fire of competitiveness. Scratchpaw had yet to be given stealth training, Moonmeadow having prioritized tours and hunting over stealth though that was on her list of upcoming lessons. The lesson was just going to have to come sooner then. Scratchpaw should do well with some good socializing practice, Starclan knows how many shut-ins this clan had, as much as Moonmeadow adored her clan some of the nippiness can get on their nerves sometimes.

"If anyone wants some tips I can give a quick lesson on some basic stealth maneuvers." Balancing weight to keep steps even and light, utilizing the environment as much as you can, and listening out and utilizing your target's movements against them are pretty easy things that Moonmeadow could give a rundown of before the games started. It was a lesson offered to the kits and apprentices that have yet to learn to give them more of an edge against more experienced warriors and enforcers. Sure, Moonmeadow wasn't going to be going easy but she wouldn't give them no chance, that's one easy way to take the fun out of learning.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

[OPEN for those whose characters don't know much or would need a reminder about stealth :]]

So they were playing hide and seek? Shadowpaw questioned why this was so imp—Oh its was stealth training. Well that was quite smart, make it fun and entertaining for the apprentices. So she padded right up to see how this game would work. The one problem though was that Shadowpaw never really played hide and seek with anyone before, she worried her stealth skills would be pitiful!

Then she heard a familiar voice ring out saying they would help apprentices. Looking over to see who it was, Shadowpaw let out a little purr seeing it was Moonmeadow. At some point she was going to have to compliment her name. It was very pretty! "Hello miss Moonmeadow, can you teach me some stealth skills?" She said shyly while looking at her paws. She couldn't help to be embarrassed—She was an all black cat!
Old March 24th, 2024, 02:54 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 7 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] | Heightened Perception [smell] |

I padded over, a stealth game couldn't hurt, could it? It would also count for my training, and i was sorta needing that lately. I wasn't sure if i would be able to hide from an Enforcer, which from what i knew were basically warriors but much more skilled, so I'd have to be extra stealthy. But i doubted I could be more sneaky than a mouse. I began searching the camp with my eyes for a place to hide, if they ended up having to hide in camp, then I wanted to be at least somewhat prepared. I settled for hiding behind the two rocks that shielded the Warrior's Den, if we did end up training stealth in the camp.

I twitched my ear, now that I'd decided on a hiding spot, i perked my ears to the host of the event, who i had yet to learn the name of, incase more info would be said. I looked down at my pelt, ears still pointed. Orange and white against black would stick out like a sore paw, maybe even behind a boulder, and especially if i somehow lost half of my intelligence and hid in the snow. And maybe they'd be hiding somewhere without much cover, where I would be literally doomed to be found. I tried to come up with an idea for what i should do once I'm in a hiding spot. What if I flattened myself to the ground or wall as much as possible? I would probably look a bit silly. I almost dropped the plan, solely because i didn't want to look like some kind of maniac that would die for the literal ground beneath her paws. I flicked my tail worriedly, i was already stressing out, maybe i should make a different plan and choose a new hiding spot?

[OPEN!]

Currently sick (*wheeze of feel like death*), so replies might be a bit slow!

Last edited by Myling; March 24th, 2024 at 02:55 AM.
Old March 24th, 2024, 10:18 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Lynxshade approached the clearing wearily. She wasn't feeling good. Nausea and tremors had taken her body a few days prior, and she felt as unhealthy as ever. But she would never miss one of Hawkbite's events. She was an Enforcer, a symbol. No matter how sick she looked or how much she would be able to walk; she was here to show thag strenght could blossom in hard situations, too.
A quixk glance at Hawkbite and she nodded at him, a serious expression filling her face. "I'm ready." She whispered to herself, sitting down with her head hanging low.
Old March 24th, 2024, 11:27 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Salamanderkit joined. Should she really leave the nursery? It was nice and safe in there... Also, she had never left the nursery before.... That was cause it was too scary out there... But... they would be playing hide and seek. She wouldn't be in the sight of the big and scary cats or anything bad that might want to eat her for long... She guessed it was okay to leave the nursery just this once since she wasn't tired for once.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 27th, 2024 at 11:52 PM.
Old March 24th, 2024, 02:33 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 9 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

squirrelpaw pads over, sticking near the back of the crowd.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 24th, 2024, 04:54 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

So they were playing hide and seek? Shadowpaw questioned why this was so imp—Oh its was stealth training. Well that was quite smart, make it fun and entertaining for the apprentices. So she padded right up to see how this game would work. The one problem though was that Shadowpaw never really played hide and seek with anyone before, she worried her stealth skills would be pitiful!

Then she heard a familiar voice ring out saying they would help apprentices. Looking over to see who it was, Shadowpaw let out a little purr seeing it was Moonmeadow. At some point she was going to have to compliment her name. It was very pretty! "Hello miss Moonmeadow, can you teach me some stealth skills?" She said shyly while looking at her paws. She couldn't help to be embarrassed—She was an all black cat!

Moonmeadow
She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow stopped fixing the fur along their paws and looked over with a big smile as a voice that she recognized as Shadowpaw entered her rounded ears. Though with a small twitch as they registered the 'miss' but it was no matter, it was good to have manners. The warrior purred lightly and playfully ruffled the fur on Shadowpaw if the apprentice let her, still grinning, "No need for formalities like that with me, kiddo! Just Moonmeadow is fine." The words were laced with a light tone and a small laugh so hopefully Shadowpaw didn't feel like she was in trouble or that Moonmeadow was upset at all. The feline continued, "Sure thing, gotta give the enforcers a run for their prey. Let's see. I'll explain as best as I can and then you put it to use in the game?"

Moonmeadow leaned back, sickly eyes trailing the blurry figures of cats around her, mainly recognizable by the blob of color, voice, and scent rather than sight today as her eyes were being worse than normal. How to put this in a way that makes sense....hmmm...Then with a thump of her heavy tail against the ground behind her, Moonmeadow spoke up again excitedly, "Alright, first things first, a pretty super thing for basics is you gotta move like your hunting a mouse! Keeping your paws even, irregularities are easier to pick up against the ambiance of the forest, so controlling each step to match the noise around you is a good way to hide. Keeping them even helps them be lighter as well so it makes less noise in general." As they spoke, the warrior dropped into a sort of crouch that wasn't meant for hunting exactly, just lower to the ground and she took a few quick steps forward. Doing her best to exaggerate her movements without ruining the technique that was being showcased. Then they sat up and continued with the next fundamental, "Next, is probably what I should've started with but, no harm, no foul. Blending in! It's pretty logical, hide where you blend in more. You, like your namesake, would do well in shadows because of the darkness of your fur. Next, be aware of your surroundings, have escape routes lined up where you can get away if someone is getting too close to where you are hiding. Don't wait 'till the last moment either, else they'll know right away if you leave."

Well that was pretty easy stuff but it was still quite a bit of info so the feline stopped and looked to Shadowpaw. Tilting their head, "I know that was pretty easy for a cat as smart as you to pick up but did you have any questions so far?"

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]