Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by Fish
Today 08:26 PM
Marigoldkit Finder
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:25 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 08:24 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:24 PM

Old November 25th, 2023, 09:54 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post
[Hawkbite]
Enforcer
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch - active

Green eyes widening with some shock, Hawkbite's legs pulled back under him and he nearly rabbit hopped away. Somehow, he stayed where he was with tensed muscles, turning to look at the familiar Mothkit. Almost instantly, the Enforcer relaxed once more. The teeth and claws didn't affect him like they used to, in fact, he hardly felt them.

"You got me good there!" Hawkbite chuckled a little, praising the small she-kit. She successfully snuck up on him, that's for sure.

@peppermintbubble.
~~Mothkit~~

(Omg these two are so cute together)

Mothkit didn't let go of the tail, slowly trying to climb up it as Uncle Hawky noticed her and suddenly all that fear she had felt in him disappeared. He wasn't scared anymore! But she scared him tho! "I GOT YOU!!!" She yelled, leaping into his back and lying flat down, ears flat on her head, eyes shining with pride and happiness.

click

◺--------------◿
Old November 25th, 2023, 10:06 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Rosecougar
small tawny molly with darker points and icy blue eyes || shadowclan warrior
purrks: none

The small warrior padded out of the warrior's den, pretty features scrunched up in distaste as she was met with cold air. Light eyes darted around before she decided to stride up to someone random and plop down next to them. "Hello, sunshine." She cooed out, turning to face them with dark rimmed, almond shaped eyes. "I'm gonna use you for warmth real fast, 'kay?" She wasn't touching them, she was just hunched over beside them, using them as a windblock. Nothing wrong with that, right?

[ OPEN! ]

Last edited by poppy; November 25th, 2023 at 10:06 PM.
Old November 25th, 2023, 10:47 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post

~~Mothkit~~

(Omg these two are so cute together)

Mothkit didn't let go of the tail, slowly trying to climb up it as Uncle Hawky noticed her and suddenly all that fear she had felt in him disappeared. He wasn't scared anymore! But she scared him tho! "I GOT YOU!!!" She yelled, leaping into his back and lying flat down, ears flat on her head, eyes shining with pride and happiness.

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch - active | Agatha Kitty

Hawkbite felt the smaller cat crawl up onto his back, his head strained to turn and look at her with curious eyes. Mothkit was talking much more than she had before, although it wasn't a lot, it was still more. "You'll be a great warrior at that rate! Keep up that practice!" he chirped.

His head turned and rested between his two legs again, flat against the ground. A small huff escaped him, making his chest rise and fall quickly so it'd bounce Mothkit a little. "I have a story for you," Hawkbite commented after a couple minutes of simply enjoying the warmth on his back.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; November 25th, 2023 at 10:48 PM.
Old November 25th, 2023, 11:21 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 35 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian - tags; @poppy

Not long after she'd sat down, Rosecougar sat beside her. Batflight had seen her around, but she hadn't had the chance to speak to the other warrior much before.
"Sure," she purred, giving her a friendly blink and shuffling a little closer. She could use a little warmth herself. "Isn't this wind something else? I feel like it's running straight through me!"

Batflight felt her stomach grumble, reminding her that with all the chaos of the day, she hadn't eaten. "Have you eaten yet?" she chirped. "There's a magpie on the pile that's been calling to me, but it's too big to eat on my own."

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Old November 25th, 2023, 11:32 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Rosecougar
small tawny molly with darker points and icy blue eyes || shadowclan warrior
purrks: none

Aha! Success! Grinning as the understanding that she had found someone who was actually worthwhile struck her, Rose scooted closer so that their fur was almost brushing, sinking low to the ground and wrapping her tail tightly around her side with a scrunch of her nose. Ugh. She hated nature. And wind. And COLDNESS.

"It's horrible, I might as well have no fur at all with the amount of good it's doing for me!" She snorted out, her clear laugh ringing out, resting her head on her paws and staring up at Batflight. Ears angling towards the older warrior's belly as it rumbled, Rosecougar purred softly. That was relatable. She could practically feel herself wasting away as they spoke, she hadn't eaten in like a whole hour and it felt like she was moments away from withering away into nothing.

"No, I haven't eaten yet." She responded, unconsciously matching the other cat's cheerful tone, eyes following the cat's directions to the fresh kill pile. "Well if it's calling, we should probably answer it. It'd be wrong not to." She giggled softly, rising her paws and hustling across the clearing, trying not to shake like a leaf in a hurricane, nabbed the magpie and lugged it back to where her newest friend sat.

Settling back down beside Batflight, she flashed her winning smile. "Sharing is caring, after all, Batty!" But as a gentlewoman, she would allow the elder cat to take the first bite. Even if she was on the brink of starvation and that WASN'T being dramatic!

[ @lesbianism ]
Old November 26th, 2023, 12:28 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 35 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian - tags; @poppy
Batflight looked at the she-cat's clear blue eyes staring up at her. She was very charming, and something about her put Batflight at ease. She was friendly with most cats around camp, but she didn't really have anyone she'd truly call a friend - she found herself hoping Rosecougar could be more than someone she exchanged a few friendly words with in passing.

She nodded her thanks as the other cat dropped the bird at her paws and got to work pulling feathers out, placing a paw on them to stop the wind from scattering them around camp.
"I love bird, but I'm almost beginning to regret picking one," she joked. "All this work before you can get a bite in!"

Mouth watering, she took a bite. It must have been a recent catch, still warm where she sunk her teeth in. It had been well worth the work after all!
"Eat up, it's still warm!" she purred, shifting to make room for Rosecougar to take a bite. With warm food in her belly and a new friend to share it with, the cold felt a little less bothersome. She blinked slow and happy and settled more comfortably, flank resting against the other she-cat.

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Last edited by lesbianism; November 26th, 2023 at 12:29 AM.
Old November 26th, 2023, 08:49 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch - active | Agatha Kitty

Hawkbite felt the smaller cat crawl up onto his back, his head strained to turn and look at her with curious eyes. Mothkit was talking much more than she had before, although it wasn't a lot, it was still more. "You'll be a great warrior at that rate! Keep up that practice!" he chirped.

His head turned and rested between his two legs again, flat against the ground. A small huff escaped him, making his chest rise and fall quickly so it'd bounce Mothkit a little. "I have a story for you," Hawkbite commented after a couple minutes of simply enjoying the warmth on his back.
~~Mothkit~~

Mothkit smiled brightly and still stayed flat on his back. "Yay!" She said happily as she was bounced up and down slightly for a while. Her ears perked up and her head went up at the mention of a story. "A story? Tell!"

click

◺--------------◿
Old November 26th, 2023, 09:14 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Sharpkit played around

Thorn law slept

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 26th, 2023, 01:15 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

[ #YellowInsanity ]

Yellowpaw stalked around the camp, watching cats do things. Maybe he should do something, too. He flicked a pebble at someone to see their reaction.
"Whoops." He said.
[Open]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by hades.; November 26th, 2023 at 05:25 PM.
Old November 26th, 2023, 04:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotAShoomyForChristmas View Post

[ #YellowInsanity ]

Yellowpaw stalked around the camp, watching cats do things. Maybe he should do something, too. He flicked a pebble at someone to see their reaction.
"Whoops." He said.
[Open]
Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith
Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

Getting hit in the forehead by a pebble first thing in the morning had certainly not been on Larkfire's to-do list for the day. The young enforcer frowned at the offending apprentice, fixing the youngster with her disapproving glare. "What, pray tell, did you achieve by doing that?" She deadpanned.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.