Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 07:29 PM
herondive hollow border...
by taillow
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 07:28 PM
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:26 PM
kiss me, son of god...
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 07:25 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Fawn
Today 07:16 PM

Old April 20th, 2024, 09:17 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

[perms provided by willie & taker for Sharp's plot]

The Commander was given the okay. No explanation needed from either warrior. He'd smirk, tensing in preparation to kill Boulderclaw. However, his moment was taken from him as Sharpfrost broke past Lynxshade screaming to do it herself. It took Hawkbite a moment to process, he'd shoot Dawnstar a questioning look.

Assuming the leader gave some sort of notion to okay this demand, Hawkbite cut Lynxshade off with a stern tone. "Lynxshade, back away. Let Sharpfrost through," he'd toss his head in a gesture for the Enforcer to move.

Regardless of the situation, Hawkbite didn't let up on Boulderclaw. No, no, no. He didn't trust this warrior to not run or attack someone. He held the warrior firmly in place and gestured for Sharpfrost to approach. "Do it quick, there are kits watching," Hawkbite growled lowly, his gaze fixated on the nursery entrance behind them.

Only when Sharpfrost was lingering over Boulderclaw, would Hawkbite let up and even step back so the warrior could take control.

@Undertaker - Dawnstar | @Wingnettle - Lynxshade | @Willie Warf - Sharpfrost & Boulderclaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 20th, 2024, 09:48 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

"Wh...WAIT!" Brownpaw watched in rising horror as, in what seemed like just a blur, a large gray tabby warrior was pinned to the ground by her mentor and even more warriors gathered around him, one of them asking to... kill him? What did he do? Had Brownpaw missed something, had this cat hurt somebody? She could understand if they thought he was a danger to the clan, and even then, there had to be some other way to handle this!

She bolted in front of Hawkbite, looking at him with big, shocked brown eyes. "What are you doing? And you all!", she squeaked, sounding very upset, at the other two warriors and Dawnstar- voice raised and cracking a little. She wasn't used to getting so loud. "What makes you think you should kill this cat? Even if he does need to leave the clan, can't he just be exiled?" She really did want to believe every cat here just had the clan's best intentions at heart, but the way her mentor... smiled, when looming over the warrior, made Brownpaw feel like she had just ate a mouthful of the bitterest herbs.

@SuspiciousMindz @Wingnettle @Willie Warf @Undertaker (i don't know what's really going on and neither does brownpaw, but it's in public so she's reacting! since she's not physically doing anything and can just be ignored i figured no perms were needed)
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 20th, 2024 at 10:17 PM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 09:50 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Lostspark spared Moonmeadow a brief glance as the warrior ambled over. She scanned the dark-furred feline from head to toe (which probably seemed creepy, considering how her amber gaze was covered by a milky film and made her appear blind), maw parting as the scent of blood invaded and nearly overwhelmed her sensitive senses. An eyebrow arched at the molly's explanation, and Lostspark huffed softly, shaking her head as she rose to her paws.

"Stay here, I will bring the bandages to you. I fear those minks have gotten more than just a bite of you." The Medic's mouth quirked up at the corner with amusement as she sauntered off to her den to fetch the herbs she needed. "Besides, I know Mossfreckle will do fine. Taught him myself, after all." She called over her shoulder right before she disappeared into the den.

-----

Once the lithe grey feline had made two trips from the Medicine Den and back, she deposited her required herbs at Moonmeadow's paws and set to work on the green-eyed feline's wounds, cleaning them out, her attention solely focused on the task. Once she was done with that, she leaned back and chewed the marigold into a pulp, so used to the taste of it by now that she barely reacted. And then finally, after layering the marigold paste on Moonmeadow's wounds, she patched it all with cobwebs, shooting the warrior a brief, stern glance. "Now don't re-open these wounds once they seal. And don't peel off the cobwebs on your own. These'll scar, but you'll live."

[ -4 Cobwebs, -2 Marigold | @Dolomedes - Moonmeadow ]

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow allowed Lostspark to work in silence, trying to keep their winces and hisses to a minimum but that was a bit harder once the medicine cat began to work on the literal torn off wounds. After they were all patched up, Moonmeadow offered a grin to the molly, "Thanks, appreciate you Lostspark! I'll be sure to take it as easy as I can around camp till I get the all clear!" The warrior offered easily, taking a glance at the wounds in curiosity, she would never understand herbs nor did she have the memory to do so honestly. They were lucky to have such talented cats like Lostspark and Mossfreckle working the medicine den. Moonmeadow looked up, only to wince, oof. Now that their wounds were tended too, the warrior finally noticed how much her eyes were killing her. Oh hey, that's something they kind of had in common and they tilted their head at the medicine cat, "You have your eye sight right? Just have fuzzy eyes? If so, we have a bit in common!" She joked a bit, not sure if Lostspark wanted more conversation or not. Moonmeadow's own eyes, pale green and hazy, swept through the crowd of cats as they left camp for the fight. Though some days, she may as well be blind, with how blurry everything was like it was right now. The leaving cats blending together in one mass as they left, maybe it was good that they weren't leaving for a fight.
[ Rose, I know you're supposed to be on hiatus so feel free to ignore this if you want. ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]
Old April 20th, 2024, 10:14 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Sunshine. View Post
Loonbay
She/her
a white fluffy she-cat with black stripes and vibrant green eyes

"i don't recognize you; but I'm not afraid of you, not anymore.

she's was a bit surprised someone came up to her; but, happy none the less. she nodded "i love the stars, never been one to get sleep at night. i take a lot of day naps. unless i have a patrol of course. what about you, why are you up? most cats don't stay up this hour." her body curled with her tail swishing around. definitely in a good mood for a conversation. this cat seemed nice.
@Dolomedes

Moonmeadow

Moonmeadow purred at the other's welcome to their company. That was nice, she was too used to the prickliness of her clan, as much as she loved them it wouldn't hurt to be a bit more social, would it? Moonmeadow grinned and lifted her hazy eyed gaze up to the stars that shined down on the pair of felines, "My wounds are hurting a bit too much for any sleep, I was planning on waiting the night out until I can get something from the medicine den." She wasn't so sure about the other feline's comment of lots of day naps but if she got her work done then Moonmeadow wasn't going to say anything on it. The stars were bright tonight and for a moment the image of her mother came to mind. Was she looking down at Moonmeadow? Was she proud of the cat that Moonmeadow is? In one world she knew that her mother was proud of them but in another it was so easy to feel inadequate at times. He sighed sadly, and moved past the depressing thoughts and glanced at the other feline, "I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting, I am Moonmeadow, you?"

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]
Old April 21st, 2024, 02:59 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

palesong vibes

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 21st, 2024, 10:29 AM
In and out!

Bump Policy: Any time when I'm online! (Ask me first!)
My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Dilute tortico and tabby tom with a short stubby tail and deep blue eyes that seems purple in certain angles or light.
He/They
[1/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw poked his head out of the Apprentices' Den. Oh. Stuff was happening outside. He looked up to see the sky was clear a blue, with a hint of orange and pink indicating a sunset. Yawning and stretching, the blue-eyed tom trudged out of the Apprentices' Den. He didn't really feel like going out, no, but he wasn't lazy! His mentor, Dimrose didn't seem like he would start his training anytime soon, so he figured why not rest a while before he decides to mentor him? He looked around, then blinked rappidly suddenly. He could have sworn he just saw Lostspark hurry away from the Clearing to camp entrance. Wonder what was wrong? It seemed urgent, but then again, it's none of their business. Letting out a sigh, they turned towards some ShadowClan warriors sitting around the clearing. A light smile made its way on his muzzle.

As a young apprentice, Silentpaw still had some... "Kit instincts", which could get him in trouble as an apprentice, but sometimes he just couldn't help himself. He slowly made his way towards the warriors, determined to scare them. Or at least catch them off-guard. Perhaps he could snatch that fresh-kill they were sharing to show them how quick he can truly be. That was always quite interesting to see. But before Silentpaw was anywhere near the warriors, he felt a figure looming over him behind. Perhaps another warrior? An apprentice? Either way it wasn't looking good for him. Letting out a frustrated huff, he spun around, meeting the eyes of the other cat.

{OPEN RP}
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
What are you doing here?... *the ragdoll tom crooked,tail asked as his fur waved against the wind like the waves on a Beach, he waited for a response...*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20240421-105925_kindlephoto-158127356.jpg (18.5 KB, 4 views)
Old April 21st, 2024, 01:01 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Moonmeadow

Moonmeadow purred at the other's welcome to their company. That was nice, she was too used to the prickliness of her clan, as much as she loved them it wouldn't hurt to be a bit more social, would it? Moonmeadow grinned and lifted her hazy eyed gaze up to the stars that shined down on the pair of felines, "My wounds are hurting a bit too much for any sleep, I was planning on waiting the night out until I can get something from the medicine den." She wasn't so sure about the other feline's comment of lots of day naps but if she got her work done then Moonmeadow wasn't going to say anything on it. The stars were bright tonight and for a moment the image of her mother came to mind. Was she looking down at Moonmeadow? Was she proud of the cat that Moonmeadow is? In one world she knew that her mother was proud of them but in another it was so easy to feel inadequate at times. He sighed sadly, and moved past the depressing thoughts and glanced at the other feline, "I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting, I am Moonmeadow, you?"

Loonbay
She/her
a white fluffy she-cat with black stripes and vibrant green eyes

"i don't recognize you; but I'm not afraid of you, not anymore."

"Loonbay" she answered "I've been a warrior for about 19 moons now. seems Shadowclan never changes to much" she looks over to the dens of sleeping cats. they all looked cozy for sure. slowly, she did start to get a bit sleepy. but maybe for another hour, she hasn't had a good social interaction in awhile.

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge

Last edited by .Sunshine.; April 21st, 2024 at 01:01 PM.
Old April 21st, 2024, 01:27 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickback! View Post
What are you doing here?... *the ragdoll tom crooked,tail asked as his fur waved against the wind like the waves on a Beach, he waited for a response...*
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Dilute tortico and tabby tom with a short stubby tail and deep blue eyes that seems purple in certain angles or light.
He/They | 6 Moons | Silent
[15/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Sighing, Silentpaw looked up at the warrior, his expression cold and unreadable. He didn't say anything, but the look in his face told everything. With an irritated flick of his ear, he stared directly into the ShadowClan warrior's eyes, as if asking him what he wanted from him.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 22nd, 2024, 05:40 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Lynxshade was nearly taken aback by Hawkbite's harsh tone, but she quickly followed his order and backed away, leaving the other warrior to deal with the condemned cat. Just as Sharpfrost was on the brink of giving the kill bite, an apprentice stood against all of them and shouted words of protest. No... this shouldn't have happened.

Lynxshade quickly padded beside Brownpaw and gently prodded her to back away, knowing her opinion wouldn't change Boulderclaw's destiny. "Brownpaw, this is Dawnstar's order. She must have had good reasons to make such an extreme decision. Please, move back, and let's go to the kits." She didn't want them either to witness the scene.

Old April 22nd, 2024, 09:04 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Lynxshade was nearly taken aback by Hawkbite's harsh tone, but she quickly followed his order and backed away, leaving the other warrior to deal with the condemned cat. Just as Sharpfrost was on the brink of giving the kill bite, an apprentice stood against all of them and shouted words of protest. No... this shouldn't have happened.

Lynxshade quickly padded beside Brownpaw and gently prodded her to back away, knowing her opinion wouldn't change Boulderclaw's destiny. "Brownpaw, this is Dawnstar's order. She must have had good reasons to make such an extreme decision. Please, move back, and let's go to the kits." She didn't want them either to witness the scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
"Wh...WAIT!" Brownpaw watched in rising horror as, in what seemed like just a blur, a large gray tabby warrior was pinned to the ground by her mentor and even more warriors gathered around him, one of them asking to... kill him? What did he do? Had Brownpaw missed something, had this cat hurt somebody? She could understand if they thought he was a danger to the clan, and even then, there had to be some other way to handle this!

She bolted in front of Hawkbite, looking at him with big, shocked brown eyes. "What are you doing? And you all!", she squeaked, sounding very upset, at the other two warriors and Dawnstar- voice raised and cracking a little. She wasn't used to getting so loud. "What makes you think you should kill this cat? Even if he does need to leave the clan, can't he just be exiled?" She really did want to believe every cat here just had the clan's best intentions at heart, but the way her mentor... smiled, when looming over the warrior, made Brownpaw feel like she had just ate a mouthful of the bitterest herbs.

@SuspiciousMindz @Wingnettle @Willie Warf @Undertaker (i don't know what's really going on and neither does brownpaw, but it's in public so she's reacting! since she's not physically doing anything and can just be ignored i figured no perms were needed)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

[perms provided by willie & taker for Sharp's plot]

The Commander was given the okay. No explanation needed from either warrior. He'd smirk, tensing in preparation to kill Boulderclaw. However, his moment was taken from him as Sharpfrost broke past Lynxshade screaming to do it herself. It took Hawkbite a moment to process, he'd shoot Dawnstar a questioning look.

Assuming the leader gave some sort of notion to okay this demand, Hawkbite cut Lynxshade off with a stern tone. "Lynxshade, back away. Let Sharpfrost through," he'd toss his head in a gesture for the Enforcer to move.

Regardless of the situation, Hawkbite didn't let up on Boulderclaw. No, no, no. He didn't trust this warrior to not run or attack someone. He held the warrior firmly in place and gestured for Sharpfrost to approach. "Do it quick, there are kits watching," Hawkbite growled lowly, his gaze fixated on the nursery entrance behind them.

Only when Sharpfrost was lingering over Boulderclaw, would Hawkbite let up and even step back so the warrior could take control.

@Undertaker - Dawnstar | @Wingnettle - Lynxshade | @Willie Warf - Sharpfrost & Boulderclaw
Suddenly, seeing His chance, Boulderclaw began to flail, but it was too late. Sharpfrost clamped her jaws around the pathetic cat's neck, her teeth tearing out his throat. She watched as the light faded quickly from his eyes. She looked up to her clanmates. It was done.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw