Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM

Old February 26th, 2017, 07:39 AM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
{ @TehDerpyShoelace I'm sorry for the late reply, I haven't been really active the past few days but my activeness should be going up soon. Btw, is the love-triangle plot going to happen still?}

Blizzardfoot trampled over towards the ThunderClan border, inhaling the scents that were close by. She could smell a patrol coming around her way, but she just moved around it. The molly padded forwards, keeping her senses sharp, waiting for the right tom to come by.

Pineshadow. The pair didn't get to talk much during the gathering, due to the cramped circumstances. There were just way too many cats there- way too many conversations, and although she usually enjoyed the lasting company of others, she still wanted privacy. Especially with Pineshadow.

It would be nice if Pine and her had some alone time. Their border meetings were always so short. They were always interrupted by other cats, or pulled apart by some other force. Blizzardfoot generally didn't complain, but she couldn't help but feel a longing to spend some time with him.

"Hi!" She chirped, when her eyes finally laid onto the tom she hoped to see. The ThunderClan tom seemed quite lost in thought, as if he were daydreaming in the distance. "Pine, are you okay?"

{Yeah, I don't think that is going to happen.}

Pineshadow, sulking in the bushes, was a funny sight to see. He was always annoyed at how him and Blizzardfoot never got to spend any time together. The last time they tried talking was at the gathering, but it was way to loud and cramped. They couldn't really share their feelings for eachother when they are at a loud, cramped gathering. The time before that, the fire had started, which then he had to go and help his clan. He just hoped that this time they had some time alone.

That also striked another problem. If they had time alone, what would they talk about? Events that happened? How much they love eachother? To Pineshadow, he was a pretty boring cat. Eat, sleep, hunt, fight. That was pretty much his normal routine, the life of a clan cat. While the brown tabby was thinking, he didn't realize that Blizzardfoot was there. Then, he heard someone. His first instinct was to run away, but then he realized that someone was asking if he was okay. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." He said in a grumpy voice, not fully aware that Blizzardfoot was there. When he looked up, he saw The pretty white cat. "Oh!" He said, and jumped backwards in surprise. "i didn't realize it was you?"

Pineshadow started laughing, and collapsed to the ground in a fit of laughter. He didn't care how dumb he looked, only because it was Blizzardfoot that was there. Then he realized how dumb he actually looked. Blizzardfoot probably thought that he went crazy between now and the gathering. It wasn't often that he burst into maniacal fits of laughter. The brown tabby got up, and swiftly cleaned his fur. "Sorry about that." He said, trying to sound formal. He bit his lip, trying not to burst into laughter again. "So, how are you?" He asked, trying his bst to change the subject.

{Oh my long wow}

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~

Last edited by FlashFanatic; February 26th, 2017 at 07:40 AM.
Old March 4th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehDerpyShoelace View Post
{Yeah, I don't think that is going to happen.}

Pineshadow, sulking in the bushes, was a funny sight to see. He was always annoyed at how him and Blizzardfoot never got to spend any time together. The last time they tried talking was at the gathering, but it was way to loud and cramped. They couldn't really share their feelings for eachother when they are at a loud, cramped gathering. The time before that, the fire had started, which then he had to go and help his clan. He just hoped that this time they had some time alone.

That also striked another problem. If they had time alone, what would they talk about? Events that happened? How much they love eachother? To Pineshadow, he was a pretty boring cat. Eat, sleep, hunt, fight. That was pretty much his normal routine, the life of a clan cat. While the brown tabby was thinking, he didn't realize that Blizzardfoot was there. Then, he heard someone. His first instinct was to run away, but then he realized that someone was asking if he was okay. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." He said in a grumpy voice, not fully aware that Blizzardfoot was there. When he looked up, he saw The pretty white cat. "Oh!" He said, and jumped backwards in surprise. "i didn't realize it was you?"

Pineshadow started laughing, and collapsed to the ground in a fit of laughter. He didn't care how dumb he looked, only because it was Blizzardfoot that was there. Then he realized how dumb he actually looked. Blizzardfoot probably thought that he went crazy between now and the gathering. It wasn't often that he burst into maniacal fits of laughter. The brown tabby got up, and swiftly cleaned his fur. "Sorry about that." He said, trying to sound formal. He bit his lip, trying not to burst into laughter again. "So, how are you?" He asked, trying his bst to change the subject.

{Oh my long wow}
{ @Gusty }

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~
Old March 5th, 2017, 03:50 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

@TehDerpyShoelace [whoops]

Blizzardfoot watched Pine's realization with interest. It was such a small thing to laugh about, but it brought the molly joy. "Oh, silly." She muttered playfully, flicking her tail in amusement. "You don't need to be sorry. I do things like that all the time."

She paused before answering the next question. "And yeah, I'm doing well. Life's getting a little bit too monotone for my liking. I wish something exciting could happen." Her eyes wandered to the tom's soft eyes. "What about you? Is it the normal? Do you have, umm, a mate or anything like that?" She asked the last part semi-awkwardly, with flattened ears. Time passed between the gathering and now. Who knows what happened then?

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; March 5th, 2017 at 03:50 PM.
Old March 16th, 2017, 12:24 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

@Random Melody

A large multi-colored tom walked through the edges of the Riverclan border. It wasn't his turn to take patrols, but he felt like getting away from the clan for some silence, for some alone time. It wasn't that Mixedfur hate his clan. He loved his clan, really. He truly would do anything to protect them.

But even the giant tom got tired. Though he was a friendly and respectable giant, he had a temper that he needed to keep bay. Although he had a nice time playing with the kits, and taking care of the elders. He really would had loved to climb up the tallest tree, and nap on the branch. That sounded like a heavy dream that kept moving away from him. Floating on a cloud.

Mixedfur shook his head out his thoughts. He had to pay attention since he allowed himself to be out here for a while. Just looking into the distance where Thunderclan was set. He never thought highly of the cheap riffraffs, as he liked to call them. He also never cared much for their presence. Mixedfur always thought of them as stealing poachers, thinking of their kills that were somehow taken.

He always blamed Thunderclan. It was always thunderclan. Riverclan was filled with the good cats. All the cats that would go to Starclan someday, but thunderclan seemed evil. Just like the other clans.

Not that Mixedfur didn't respect the other clans. Because of the warrior code, he had too. He had neutral respect for the other leaders and their clans, really. It was embedded in him, ever since he was a small kit, that riverclan was forever best and the other clans could compare to anything less. He remembered his parents always telling him that before he became a warrior. Before he even became an apprentice!

It was natural for the thought to grow within him. And, he gradually begin to believe it all. After all, wasn't it true? That riverclan was the best and the clans could compare to anything less?

Again, he was lost in his thoughts. And, he blamed Thunderclan for making him distracted. The large tom sat up from his seat, his fur becoming downy and clinging to him. He begin to walk around, slowly. Noticing every detail of observing his territory, and to protect his clan from any outsiders.

Last edited by Brilliance; March 16th, 2017 at 12:25 AM.
Old March 16th, 2017, 12:36 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
@Random Melody

A large multi-colored tom walked through the edges of the Riverclan border. It wasn't his turn to take patrols, but he felt like getting away from the clan for some silence, for some alone time. It wasn't that Mixedfur hate his clan. He loved his clan, really. He truly would do anything to protect them.

But even the giant tom got tired. Though he was a friendly and respectable giant, he had a temper that he needed to keep bay. Although he had a nice time playing with the kits, and taking care of the elders. He really would had loved to climb up the tallest tree, and nap on the branch. That sounded like a heavy dream that kept moving away from him. Floating on a cloud.

Mixedfur shook his head out his thoughts. He had to pay attention since he allowed himself to be out here for a while. Just looking into the distance where Thunderclan was set. He never thought highly of the cheap riffraffs, as he liked to call them. He also never cared much for their presence. Mixedfur always thought of them as stealing poachers, thinking of their kills that were somehow taken.

He always blamed Thunderclan. It was always thunderclan. Riverclan was filled with the good cats. All the cats that would go to Starclan someday, but thunderclan seemed evil. Just like the other clans.

Not that Mixedfur didn't respect the other clans. Because of the warrior code, he had too. He had neutral respect for the other leaders and their clans, really. It was embedded in him, ever since he was a small kit, that riverclan was forever best and the other clans could compare to anything less. He remembered his parents always telling him that before he became a warrior. Before he even became an apprentice!

It was natural for the thought to grow within him. And, he gradually begin to believe it all. After all, wasn't it true? That riverclan was the best and the clans could compare to anything less?

Again, he was lost in his thoughts. And, he blamed Thunderclan for making him distracted. The large tom sat up from his seat, his fur becoming downy and clinging to him. He begin to walk around, slowly. Noticing every detail of observing his territory, and to protect his clan from any outsiders.
Splashheart padded along the border, her ears pricked up. The blue-gray she-cat gave her pelt a shake, her nose twitching as she took in the smells. Since she was at the RiverClan border she could smell fish, and - Yuck! Who would want to eat something that smelled so vile? A RiverClan cat, those mangy otter-cats.

Splashheart snickered at her own thought, letting herself relax as she continued on, head held high. The faint scent of a RiverClan cat hit her nose, which wrinkled almost immediately as she suppressed a groan, but pressed on, trying not to breathe in the smell too much.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old March 16th, 2017, 12:45 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Splashheart padded along the border, her ears pricked up. The blue-gray she-cat gave her pelt a shake, her nose twitching as she took in the smells. Since she was at the RiverClan border she could smell fish, and - Yuck! Who would want to eat something that smelled so vile? A RiverClan cat, those mangy otter-cats.

Splashheart snickered at her own thought, letting herself relax as she continued on, head held high. The faint scent of a RiverClan cat hit her nose, which wrinkled almost immediately as she suppressed a groan, but pressed on, trying not to breathe in the smell too much.
Mixedfur padded along, taking in the scenery. He always thought it was beautiful. From the blue colored sky, to the soft green-yellowish grass. He just loved to look at it. Appreciate it, unlike most cats.

When he smelled a certain scent, he choked down a hiss. His eyes immediately came into contact with a thunderclan cat. He could smell the foreign scent on her pelt. She even looked like a stealing poacher in his opinion! This did not sit well with him.

''Halt!'' He called. His voice deep with authority. He padded up to her, standing tall, but looking down into her eyes. He wanted to appear menacing, to display dominance. ''I have no right to stop you from doing your...duties.'' He looked her up and down as if checking her out. Inwardly, he wanted to find something to judge her about, but she didn't seem like an aggressive type. Again, the eyes could be deceiving. ''Just making sure you don't cause any trouble. I know how you...''He hissed lowly. ''Thunderclan cats do it.'' He flicked his tail, twitching it out of annoyance. Just to think he would had some alone time! Now, he had another nuisance to get rid of! Hopefully!
Old March 16th, 2017, 09:23 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Mixedfur padded along, taking in the scenery. He always thought it was beautiful. From the blue colored sky, to the soft green-yellowish grass. He just loved to look at it. Appreciate it, unlike most cats.

When he smelled a certain scent, he choked down a hiss. His eyes immediately came into contact with a thunderclan cat. He could smell the foreign scent on her pelt. She even looked like a stealing poacher in his opinion! This did not sit well with him.

''Halt!'' He called. His voice deep with authority. He padded up to her, standing tall, but looking down into her eyes. He wanted to appear menacing, to display dominance. ''I have no right to stop you from doing your...duties.'' He looked her up and down as if checking her out. Inwardly, he wanted to find something to judge her about, but she didn't seem like an aggressive type. Again, the eyes could be deceiving. ''Just making sure you don't cause any trouble. I know how you...''He hissed lowly. ''Thunderclan cats do it.'' He flicked his tail, twitching it out of annoyance. Just to think he would had some alone time! Now, he had another nuisance to get rid of! Hopefully!
Splashheart's eyes narrowed as the Tom stopped her, making the she-cat roll her blue eyes. Great, now the RiverClan scent was all up her nose! Curling her lip, the blue/gray she-cat stepped back, nose wrinkled in disgust. Then her eyes widened and her ears shot up. "How us ThunderClan cats do it? She narrowed her eyes into a glare at the other warrior, her tail thrashing. "Im not gonna cause any trouble. If anything you're the one causing the trouble stopping me from patrolling." She sniffed, nose still wrinkled up as she tried not to inhale too much.

Forever...

Old March 16th, 2017, 11:24 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Splashheart's eyes narrowed as the Tom stopped her, making the she-cat roll her blue eyes. Great, now the RiverClan scent was all up her nose! Curling her lip, the blue/gray she-cat stepped back, nose wrinkled in disgust. Then her eyes widened and her ears shot up. "How us ThunderClan cats do it? She narrowed her eyes into a glare at the other warrior, her tail thrashing. "Im not gonna cause any trouble. If anything you're the one causing the trouble stopping me from patrolling." She sniffed, nose still wrinkled up as she tried not to inhale too much.
Mixedfur did not like the attitude of this she-cat. He always was respected because he always gave respect. At least in his clan it was always a great deal of respect. And, he wondered if all thunderclan she-cats were this way. He slightly looked away from her in a pompous act, rolling his eyes in the process. Hearing her words made him laugh. And, he snickered. ''Of course. I had to stop you before you think about stealing our prey. Thunderclan cats are not at all innocent, in the least.'' The large tom slowly bowed down to glare at the female before him. She looked disgusted, evidently. Maybe suffocating in the well-known scent of fish. The best food in the world to Mixedfur! Besides, he wasn't taking a liking to her scent either, feeling offended in the same matter as she was. After staring her down with his yellow eyes further, he slowly turned around. He let his guard down. He knew she was not a threat. This made him mumbled something inaudible to hear, ''As long as you stay on YOUR side of the border. Then, everything shall be good.'' The tom said loudly, and clearly. He walked a few paces away from her, but he always kept his eyes lingering on her next move.
Old March 16th, 2017, 12:06 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Mixedfur did not like the attitude of this she-cat. He always was respected because he always gave respect. At least in his clan it was always a great deal of respect. And, he wondered if all thunderclan she-cats were this way. He slightly looked away from her in a pompous act, rolling his eyes in the process. Hearing her words made him laugh. And, he snickered. ''Of course. I had to stop you before you think about stealing our prey. Thunderclan cats are not at all innocent, in the least.'' The large tom slowly bowed down to glare at the female before him. She looked disgusted, evidently. Maybe suffocating in the well-known scent of fish. The best food in the world to Mixedfur! Besides, he wasn't taking a liking to her scent either, feeling offended in the same matter as she was. After staring her down with his yellow eyes further, he slowly turned around. He let his guard down. He knew she was not a threat. This made him mumbled something inaudible to hear, ''As long as you stay on YOUR side of the border. Then, everything shall be good.'' The tom said loudly, and clearly. He walked a few paces away from her, but he always kept his eyes lingering on her next move.
Splashheart had to laugh at his words, rolling her eyes as she did so. "Why would I steal your prey?" She asked with a giggle. There was no anger in her tone, merely sounding amused. She smirked as the tom turned away. "First off I cant handle the smell of your stinky fish, much less want to eat it. And as for not being innocent, you're right, im trouble. But I know the warrior code." She raised an eyebrow at the Tom, her smirk vanishing as a serious look crossed her face. "And believe me, I have no intent on crossing into your territory." She scoffed, turning her head away from him. "If I did it would mean i'd have to smell your stench and I dont want that."

Forever...

Old March 16th, 2017, 02:30 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Splashheart had to laugh at his words, rolling her eyes as she did so. "Why would I steal your prey?" She asked with a giggle. There was no anger in her tone, merely sounding amused. She smirked as the tom turned away. "First off I cant handle the smell of your stinky fish, much less want to eat it. And as for not being innocent, you're right, im trouble. But I know the warrior code." She raised an eyebrow at the Tom, her smirk vanishing as a serious look crossed her face. "And believe me, I have no intent on crossing into your territory." She scoffed, turning her head away from him. "If I did it would mean i'd have to smell your stench and I dont want that."
Mixedfur was highly offender, and he tried to muster up his pride to not cross the border and pin the female to her place. He never pinned a female down, always respecting them, but this one was getting on his nerves. She was setting him on edge. ‘’How dare you say our fish is stinky!?’’ He shouted lowly at her. He didn’t want to cause a disturbance around them. Then, the large tom snickered. ‘’Trouble, huh?’’ And, once again he looked the feline over. She had grey and white fur. She had blue eyes. Yet, she did not look to be much trouble to him, as she claimed. ‘’You don’t even look harmful. Why don’t you go climb a tree or something? Stay out of danger.’’ He lashed his tail at insulting her. Mixedfur didn’t fear her. He had nothing to fear.

The large tom then made out a scoff at her next set of words, still offended. ‘’My scent stinks, huh?’’ He narrowed his eyes, and decided to mock her. He ran back over to her, stopping in front of her. Even though he was within the thunderclan border, he did not care. Instead, he allowed himself to brush alongside the female hoping that his scent would cling to her as if she been a riverclan cat all her life. When he backed away from her, he whispered huskily in her ear, ‘’How’s that for a stinky stench?’’ A purr rumbled from his throat.