Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM

Old April 3rd, 2020, 02:26 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Honeypaw followed him with a bit of nervousness. His last encounter with RiverClan hadn’t gone so well. But he still trotted up with Shadequill, ready for his next lesson.
@Cloudsky

Old April 3rd, 2020, 02:39 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

ashcloud looked back and smiled and purred, "come on catch your breath, we are doing a border patrol silly." he reminded the black and white tom. ashcloud was already marking his scent along the start of the border when stormwind had arrived. He started trotting a little ways up the border, "caught your breath yet stormwinded? he couldn't help but crack a joke to lighten his own mood a bit more.

@:Grimm: @Blissie Bliss
Old April 5th, 2020, 01:07 AM
Engine engine number nine

[~] @kittygirl; @:Grimm:; [~]

Fallenpaw followed behind his mentor and the other warrior as they went on their patrol. The young tom looked at each older cat. "That's a good question. What are we here to do exactly?", he asked. He wasn't originally in the patrol and had no clue what they were doing.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 5th, 2020, 07:58 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Dipper @Blissie Bliss

Icestar had lead the way to the ThunderClan border unceremoniously, with her apprentice and Daintybird close by. She had to admit, it was rather nice having cats around that she didn't absolutely despise. The warrior's devout presence was a welcome change.

It wasn't long before they'd reached the border, in the area of the forest where the trees were still recovering from the fire all those moons ago. The leader took note of the fresh growth that was beginning to creep along the trunks and stumps, likely a result of the warmer Newleaf weather. She began scoping out the scent markers and refreshing them, all while being careful to detect ThunderClan scent.

"Truly a shame that Duskstar decided to cast us aside," The dark she-cat muttered idly. "I had great plans for her clan. Plans that will now not easily see the light of day."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 5th, 2020, 09:49 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Before setting paw out of camp, Daintybird had double-checked to ensure she was presentable for the occasion with her fur flattened and flattering. If she was to be in this precession for the leader, she was going to look better than presentable for her.. not those ThunderClan dullards. They could stay in the shade, the lack of lighting was the only complimentary environment.

"Duskstar? Have you already told me about her...? Oh, yes. I believe you mentioned her at the meeting, but," a haughty sniff, "I guess she was rather forgettable." Her poor decision-making was the only notable thing about that cat to Daintybird. "With.. authorities like dull Duskstar and that... terribly drab old Flintstar, it is a very safe assumption that ThunderClan hasn't the slightest clue what is good for them."

@Blissie Bliss @Casper

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 6th, 2020, 02:50 AM

[~] @Casper; @Dipper; [~]

Ebonypaw followed behind her mentor as they walked through Herondive hollow. The large apprentice looked at her as she spoke of Duskstar and her band of misfits as she called them. "Just wait. Duskstar will come crawling back to us after she learns the mistake she made.", Ebonypaw meowed her opnion. There was no emotion in her voice at all as she spoke.

The fluffy large black cat looked at Daintybird. "By the sounds of it not everyone likes the change of leadership. Its been going around that not everyone's happy about it.", she added. Ebonypaw had to give credit to Duskstar though has showed that she has guts to take over the leadership.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 6th, 2020, 03:30 PM
clearing away the dust

"Yes, if nothing else, it has indeed been controversial," Icestar nodded in agreement with her apprentice. She then turned to Daintybird once more.
"Ah, yes, Duskstar is the new ThunderClan leader. Flintstar is once again Flintspirit, and remains as her deputy. Honestly, if she was going to go that far, she should have just demoted him entirely. Save him the embarrassment of having to face the clan as a deputy again due to his own incompetence. Although I do look forward to him leading again, if he ever leads again. He was such a fool, so easy to manipulate."

She continued marking the scent line dutifully, scraping up dirt here and there with her paws. "Duskstar seems smarter. Which has already proved to be quite a nuisance to us." As they reached the outer edge of the territory, the leader's nose turned up in disgust. Badger.

"Ebonypaw, can you scent that?" This would be a good learning opportunity for the young she-cat, so long as they were all careful. It didn't smell too close by.

@Blissie Bliss @Dipper

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 6th, 2020, 04:56 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Taking a brief break from marking the border, Daintybird mrrowed in amusement at the possibility of a regretful Duskstar requiring their assistance. "I hope she is ready to beg." As long as it didn't take focus away from her, she even hoped she'd make a show of the ordeal, truly dig into why she had made a huge mistake in leaving them in the first place. "Oh hoho," she said, devious, in response to Ebonypaw's reveal of unhappiness, "and here I was under the impression ThunderClan was a bag of mouse-brains with the collective intelligence of a tadpole. It appears there is some room for internal debates to spark up, maybe a civil war..." Daintybird's musings to herself brought a smile to her muzzle, mischief plastered all over it. "Weaker than ever, especially with that Flintstupid still at the top alongside her." To her, that didn't show solidarity; it was a sign of appeasement and potentially regret, of Duskstar being soft.

Daintybird marked the border while Icestar spoke to her apprentice, scenting the air herself to determine what she was referring to. A badger... had those already returned? Ugly things with bad attitudes.

@Casper @Blissie Bliss

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 6th, 2020, 10:00 PM

[~] @Casper; @Dipper; [~]

Ebonypaw looked at Daintybird as she spoke of Thunderclan. "Well then by the sounds of it Thunderclan is a lost cause. It seems they don't know what's good for them.", the apprentice ranted on about it. Thunderclan was indeed a lost cause, since they don't really know what they want. If there was a civil war it would only be between cats that go with Flintspirit as leader and the cats that want Duskstar leader.

The large black cat looked at Icestar as she asked about a scent. "It smells to strong to be a fox, so I'm guessing that's the scent of a badger.", answered Ebonypaw.

Old April 7th, 2020, 04:33 PM
clearing away the dust

@Blissie Bliss @Dipper

"Very good," Icestar nodded to her apprentice. "Now that Newleaf is here they'll be waking up. We'll have to be careful of this spot--there could be a den nearby. I'll send some warriors scouting for it, perhaps. We'll have to drive it out of our territory and destroy the den so it doesn't come back."

The leader looked around for a moment, trying to figure out which direction the badger must have gone. "I don't think it's close by. This scent must be from last night. Let's just finish up here and head home." She continued marking the border, as there wasn't much farther to go.

She then turned to Daintybird to respond to her comment. "Yes, ThunderClan seems divided. But they're not completely a lost cause. I'm sure we can figure out a way to exploit them somehow. Whatever condition they're in, it's better than WindClan."

[We can end it here, unless you guys would like to post another response ;o]

Last edited by pidgeon; April 7th, 2020 at 04:35 PM.