Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:06 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by Rose
Today 11:04 AM
WispPaw & EchoPaw...
by Shrew
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 10:51 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 10:50 AM

Old January 8th, 2022, 12:21 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by duskfire1 View Post
Rainysky

He gave a grumble as he eyed the chaos unraveling in the den as he peeped his head in. His wounds were dry for the most part, but his paw refused to stop bleeding, he wasn't even sure if he would have any blood left by the end of this fiasco. I'd better leave it to the professional. He thought, watching as Bounceberry tended to an injured kit. He moved out of the way for the exiting Rainburst and the annoyingly loud kit. Slowly moving in, he refused to let his pain overcome him as he hobbled over to Starclan knows where in the den, he just felt comfortable knowing he wasn't in Bounceberry's way. He began to lick at his paw, flattening his ears as he tasted his own blood on his tongue. It brought him back to his young warriorhood, when he suddenly remembered all the bloody battles he was involved in. He shook his head and continued to groom his paw, curling his tail around him to make sure he wasn't taking up too much space.

The sharp herb tang spiked at his senses, making him feel a bit uncomfortable. You weak furball. His mind hissed, and he fully agreed with it. He inspected his paw, aware he was unable to move it, as he saw his flesh show itself and the blood masking it for good measure. He glowered at it and continued to groom it, trying hard not to leave the den due to the overwhelming smell of blood from his paw, and the herbs. He hasn't been in the medicine den too often, but that was because he was smart. Now he's old, and his intellect has faded, and he's still struggling to grasp onto what's left of it.

And it's brought him to the place that overwhelmed him the most, the medicine den.

@Fletcher //
The medicine cat was standing near the creek, parallel to the water, and staring down into it as it trickled by. He was spacing out, murmuring about something relating to their current supplies. Bounceberry shook his head and swung his tail from side to side, before he noticed that there was someone at the entrance. He cleared his throat, cocking his head to the side in embarrassment, before approaching Rainysky.

"Rainysky"- he murmured, "apologies, I had been lost in thought. Is there something that I can assist you with?"

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old January 9th, 2022, 09:02 PM

@Silverspot11
Bounceberry held her in place, watching as she shifted and moved in the water. His face remained stolid, and while his touch was better than nothing, it was clinical, not loving. He nodded his head as she spoke, D-don't worry. I'm the medicine cat, I help clanmates who get hurt. What's y-your name?"

Bounceberry

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old January 9th, 2022, 09:07 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

"I'm Lilykit." Lilykit responded before feeling another stab of pain.
@Fletcher
Old January 10th, 2022, 03:59 AM

@Silverspot11

Bounceberry nodded, keeping pressure on her and gently lifting her out of the water. He grabbed some cobwebs that had been coalescing in the corner of the den and papped them onto the worst of the wounds. He kept his eyes focused, making sure to not put too much pressure.

Bounceberry

Old January 10th, 2022, 06:19 AM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Lilykit silently watched Bounceberry patch up her wounds.
@Fletcher
Old January 12th, 2022, 12:01 AM
rawr

My Mood: Breezy

Rainysky

He pulled a wall up onto his face to hide his emotions, because ShadowClan cats just don't have them, right? "Yeah, I've got a beat up paw over here, and a few scratches. Coyote." He added, lifting his bloody paw up as it refused to stop bleeding. "It bit me, then didn't let go. And I think I hurt it when I ripped it out and-" He stopped, then shrugged, hoping it would remove the glinting pain in his eyes. "It's fine though, right?" He asked, as he inspected the limp thing that was attached to his leg. Sniffing it, he cringed at the heavy smell of blood. Eww. Get me out of here.

@Fletcher //
Old January 13th, 2022, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duskfire1 View Post
Rainysky

He pulled a wall up onto his face to hide his emotions, because ShadowClan cats just don't have them, right? "Yeah, I've got a beat up paw over here, and a few scratches. Coyote." He added, lifting his bloody paw up as it refused to stop bleeding. "It bit me, then didn't let go. And I think I hurt it when I ripped it out and-" He stopped, then shrugged, hoping it would remove the glinting pain in his eyes. "It's fine though, right?" He asked, as he inspected the limp thing that was attached to his leg. Sniffing it, he cringed at the heavy smell of blood. Eww. Get me out of here.

@Fletcher //
The medicine cat walked over to the injured Tom, reaching a paw up and using it to poke at the limp appendage, dripping with blood. He swiveled his head from side to side, focusing on it better, before Bounceberry spoke up.

"it's pretty damaged, I-Im not going to lie to you, that probably will have some permanent consequences." he stepped back, getting a better look at the entire cat's body. He nodded at Rainysky, "at least, you'll be limping on that leg for a while. Luckily, things don't seem too bad other than that, it just looks a little scary. You're handling it remarkably well, I don't even think you need any poppy seeds for pain."

He had been running low on the herb for a while, so it was a bit of relief to him when the older Tom came in stone faced. He wasn't acting hurt, so why waste what little medicine he had there?

Bounceberry

Old January 13th, 2022, 09:38 PM
rawr

My Mood: Breezy

Rainysky

The senior tom nodded, lowering his paw just lightly so it stayed above the ground. Permanent? Great. He swished his tail impatiently then stopped, making sure he wasn't creating a ruckus over his injured paw. Yawning, his eyes drooped for a few moments, before he realized what he was doing as he snapped them back open. Don't fall asleep you idiot! His mind hissed, making him stand slightly more upright and in line.

@Fletcher //
Old January 14th, 2022, 11:13 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

~~Blossomkit~~

Blossomkit ran into the medicine den. "Bounceberry!" She mewed. "I accidentally knocked the breath out of Oakkit and when I asked if he wanted me to get you and he nodded! He is in the nursery!"

@Fletcher
Old January 18th, 2022, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless View Post

~ Owlfeather ~
@Fletcher

Usually the large molly walked... smoothly, with a silent, stalking gait, and she didn't like the clumpsy way she felt while limping into the medince cat's den. She didn't often come in here, since while her scars might tell you otherwise she most usually came out of battles fine, but Nettlepaw had insisted she'd get the wound checked with Bounceberry. The apprentice's agrument had been that a fox's mouth might have more bactiria in them than a cat's mouth or claws, and Owlfeather guessed her niece had a slight point. Sometimes even the strogest warriors had to swallow their pride and look for help from cats who knew those things better.

"Bounceberry." She called into the darkness. "Rainburst must have brought you Lilykit just today." She nodded to her wound. "Well, the fox came after me as well" When she had saved the kit, and the fox had paid for everything with it's life.
(Apologies for the long wait <3)

Bounceberry approached the she-cat cautiously, wrinkling his nose and murmuring to himself. He worked on her swiftly and efficiently- though, unfortunately, due to a lack of supplies, he could only patch her up. No poppy seeds for pain, or marigold to prevent infections. He backed away, tail yanking from side to side, fighting his head. He shook his head sadly, feeling bad about the situation.

Bounceberry