Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Blazing
Today 10:11 PM
Night's Art Shop
by nyx
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 10:01 PM
Lost and Found
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 09:58 PM
A day in the love life of...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:58 PM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 09:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 6th, 2018, 07:33 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Servalspots nodded. "When I was a kit, instead of being named Servalkit, I was named Savannahkit because my parents thought that Servalkit was a weird name." She meowed. "I jumped, and still do, very high."
Tigerstripe shrugged there wasn't really anything special about herself except her tiger looking fur. The female sat down and looked around for something to do
Old March 6th, 2018, 07:36 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
Tigerstripe shrugged there wasn't really anything special about herself except her tiger looking fur. The female sat down and looked around for something to do
Seeing an opportunity to show off, Servalspots padded a bit out of the warriors' den and demonstrated her jumping skill. Springing off her paws, Servalspots leapt into the air, going as high as a bird just beginning to take flight.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 6th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Idk

Quote:
Seeing an opportunity to show off, Servalspots padded a bit out of the warriors' den and demonstrated her jumping skill. Springing off her paws, Servalspots leapt into the air, going as high as a bird just beginning to take flight.
staring in amazement "That was cool!"
Tigerstripe exclaimed still in amazement. Her eyes sparkling a bit.
Old March 6th, 2018, 07:54 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
staring in amazement "That was cool!"
Tigerstripe exclaimed still in amazement. Her eyes sparkling a bit.
Servalspots smiled. "Let's see what you can do!" She meowed. "Come on, I know cats like you are pretty good at doing things!"
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.

Old March 6th, 2018, 07:59 PM
Idk

Quote:
Servalspots smiled. "Let's see what you can do!" She meowed. "Come on, I know cats like you are pretty good at doing things!"
Tigerstripe shrugged "I have good stealth hold this rock" she said giving a rock under Servalspots paw. "Look away" she said as her fiend looked away, she silently took the rock without Servalspots noticing.
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:03 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
Tigerstripe shrugged "I have good stealth hold this rock" she said giving a rock under Servalspots paw. "Look away" she said as her fiend looked away, she silently took the rock without Servalspots noticing.
Servalspots was surprised! She looked at Tigerstripe for a moment, unsure of what to say. "Nice job!" She exclaimed. Servalspots decided to put her leaping skills to good use. Taking a leaf, Servalspots picked it up and threw it very high in the air, to where no cat, not even a "special" cat like Tigerstripe, could reach. Servalspots leapt into the air and took the leaf in her mouth, spitting it out as she landed.

Old March 6th, 2018, 08:10 PM
Idk

Quote:
Servalspots was surprised! She looked at Tigerstripe for a moment, unsure of what to say. "Nice job!" She exclaimed. Servalspots decided to put her leaping skills to good use. Taking a leaf, Servalspots picked it up and threw it very high in the air, to where no cat, not even a "special" cat like Tigerstripe, could reach. Servalspots leapt into the air and took the leaf in her mouth, spitting it out as she landed.
Tigerstripe watched amused at how good Servalspots was good at things, her eyes setting upon a small, red bird flying around in the blue sky.
Tigerstripe looked back at her friend and smiled "good job!" She praised her.
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:12 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw stepped back as Flashpaw seemed to come back to life and scramble to her feet. Her fear forgotten in an instant, Vixenpaw was left to her confusion and the veil of anger that went with it. "What in Starclan's name was that? Did you have some kind of fit?" She spat, irritated with herself as much as Flashpaw for her own difficulty in controlling herself. It wasn't that she was worried about Flashpaw in particular exactly, but is wasn't exactly a fun time to see another cat spas and pant on the ground like a stunned mouse. And now here she was just... sitting there with hyer tail over her feet like nothing had happened. It grated on Vixenpaw. "What happened?"
Looking a bit defiantly at the apprentice, she shrugged. "I'm sorry, I can't control when my mind feels like it's being torn to shreds because of a traumatic event in my life." Still keeping a casual demeanor, the molly looked around at the apparently "blood-filled" clearing. It looked like the polar opposite of her flashback- dark, quiet, and pleasant-smelling. Every now and then she'd see it, causing a mental spasm- not physical this time- and it was a bit exhausting. She had to look away for a moment to make it stop. "
I flashed back to the day he... passed. And you're right. There's another cat there. I can't quite make out their face, and... I'm a bit afraid to go back in,"
Flashpaw admitted softly. It was really the first item of conversation with Vixenpaw that she'd ever revealed how she truly felt.

[sorry for the late reply. thought i had posted it, turns out i had only completed half ^^]
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:13 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
Tigerstripe watched amused at how good Servalspots was good at things, her eyes setting upon a small, red bird flying around in the blue sky.
Tigerstripe looked back at her friend and smiled "good job!" She praised her.
Feeling hungry at the sight of the bird, Servalspots leapt into the air once more, snaking the bird swiftly. She leapt back down, bird in her jaws. Dropping it, Servalspots examined it, making sure it was healthy.

Old March 6th, 2018, 08:22 PM
Idk

Quote:
Feeling hungry at the sight of the bird, Servalspots leapt into the air once more, snaking the bird swiftly. She leapt back down, bird in her jaws. Dropping it, Servalspots examined it, making sure it was healthy.
The she cat looked away over to some apprentices training with warriors tiredly. A tired look in her eyes she looked at the fresh kill pile "should we hunt?" She asked her friend.