Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Something Broken [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 07:18 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:07 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:57 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bean
Today 06:56 PM

Old May 16th, 2021, 08:26 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
He finally stopped when he realized the fox wasn't moving anymore. Stormfang slowly stepped off it's body, glancing down at his chest fur. It was covered in blood, and though it wasn't his, he still felt dizzy. "Are you okay?" he asked Silverdust.

"I will be fine thank u ." She sat down and nods

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old May 16th, 2021, 08:33 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Private
Whitewolf is investigating the scene of Berrykit's incident.

After Berrykit sped off to speak with Houndkit, Whitewolf made her own trip into the woods. She wanted to check out the smell in ThunderClan territory before pursuing anything else, for the scene of the crime could give her a hint on who the foul tom could be. She sniffed at the trail, walking as fast as missing a leg allowed her to move.

There was definitely RiverClan scent present there, but overwhelming ThunderClan as well. Whitewolf couldn't decide which was more powerful, though that twinge of RiverClan definitely stuck out. It just...seemed far away to her.

She'd made up her mind. The situation had called for her to speak to Eveningstar about what had happened, though Whitewolf certainly wouldn't mention Berrykit by name. That wouldn't be fair to the poor kit after promising her she wouldn't.

After a few extra moments at the scene, Whitewolf took off to find Eveningstar.
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA

Last edited by Zee; May 16th, 2021 at 09:34 PM.
Old May 16th, 2021, 09:30 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
"I will be fine thank u ." She sat down and nods
Stormfang nodded back, sighing as he sat down. "Whew. Should we do something about the fox?" It would probably be a good idea to cover up the scent or at least alert the Clan so they didn't think the fox was still alive.

Old May 16th, 2021, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Stormfang nodded back, sighing as he sat down. "Whew. Should we do something about the fox?" It would probably be a good idea to cover up the scent or at least alert the Clan so they didn't think the fox was still alive.

"Yeah that is true we should take the fox back to camp and warn them that we found it and then this shows we killed it." Silverdust mews and looks back at him and sits still feeling dizzy but it was okay she had a little bit of a clawing on her chest but it would be alright. She was glad that they killed the fox.

Old May 17th, 2021, 06:02 AM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
"Yeah that is true we should take the fox back to camp and warn them that we found it and then this shows we killed it." Silverdust mews and looks back at him and sits still feeling dizzy but it was okay she had a little bit of a clawing on her chest but it would be alright. She was glad that they killed the fox.
"Or, maybe we just dump it outside the territory," Stormfang suggested. He didn't want to have to lug the fox across the territory to show the Clan, and then take it back out and put it there.

Old May 17th, 2021, 06:15 AM

Quote:
"Or, maybe we just dump it outside the territory," Stormfang suggested. He didn't want to have to lug the fox across the territory to show the Clan, and then take it back out and put it there.

"Ok let's do thT then." Silverdust was open to anything and she looked at him nodding. She picked up the fox and soon stood up trying to get her balance she stuck her tail straight up.

Old May 17th, 2021, 07:41 AM
GAY BOIII

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
jaypaw followed right next to her. his ears up and his senses high looking for prey
she heard the flutter of wings above them and jumped up to catch one

ART CONTEST
Old May 17th, 2021, 08:24 AM
Powerhouse of the Cell

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@finn. (Rainykit)

Whitewolf grimaced when she arrived to Dogspirit's nest. She'd be awhile with it, for she wished to bury the remnant of the Queen out of respect. It wouldn't benefit Dogspirit's kits to have something around that smelled like her, only for that scent to fade and fade until there was nothing left. So she took the old nest between her jaws and headed into ThunderClan territory.

(Continued in ThunderClan Territory)

When Whitewolf returned, she came back with foundation for a new nest and some soft, dry moss. The kits would sleep on something nice and fresh that way. A brand new nest would serve them better than the old ones most of the Queens had slept on, since theirs hadn't been changed for a while. Whitewolf made a mental note of that--she'd hold a nest-changing session with some Apprentices as soon as Dogspirit's kits were done sleeping. And she had to speak with Eveningstar about the Warrior Code violation she'd arrived too late to witness. She had so many things to do, all above the understanding of these poor kits who had lost their mother to a monster.

"Here we go." Whitewolf set up the new nest in a few minutes, ensuring it was big enough for all of Dogspirit's children in case they all decided to sleep there. It wouldn't have been fair to make the thing smaller than the original, especially given Whitewolf wasn't small. "Do you want to hear a story? Or...well, I'm not a good singer. But I could sing some songs my father sang to me."
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Last edited by Zee; May 17th, 2021 at 08:24 AM.
Old May 17th, 2021, 08:32 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Oakleaf looks around in bordom wondering what happening in the clan. Uhg is clan life always this boring. said oakleaf said ( oakleaf was a outsider)

//:OPEN://
Old May 17th, 2021, 08:36 AM
Powerhouse of the Cell

Private
Whitewolf is burying Dogspirit's old nest.

Whitewolf trudged into the territory with Dogspirit's nest. If she were younger--more emotional, perhaps--she'd be fighting back tears at the mere scent of the fragment she held between her jaws. But she was seasoned and used to loss, and that fact made it hard for her to cry after she'd already shed tears the same day.

She made a hole for Dogspirit's nest in the most sacred place she felt she could--the place that Stagheart had taken her for her first hunt as an Apprentice. She felt guilty for not knowing Dogspirit better in that moment, for she couldn't choose a place relevant to her without being aware of her history.

She buried the nest with a soft sigh and took a moment to lie beside the mound she'd made.

Whitewolf's relationship with StarClan was complicated. Loss after loss had made her turn her back on them in her youth, but she was determined to believe StarClan was out there. That her father was out there.

"Stagheart, please carry with you this special soul. Find her a place among the Great Beyond. Let her hunt endlessly along the lines of infinite stars our ancestors have laid out for us...for it is in passing that we achieve immortality. May she rest in peace, and may the peace she died for reign forever."

Last edited by Zee; May 17th, 2021 at 08:37 AM.