Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Your first breathe took...
Last post by forest
Today 09:31 PM
welcome to master chef |...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:24 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:20 PM
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM

Old March 28th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Ravenstorm followed him, a thrush dangling from her jaw. "I think we caught plenty." She purred, stepping into the tree trunk Bessie him. She lowered to the ground and laid there beside her mate.
He nodded as he dragged a mouse over for them to share. He eat half and left the rest for her. He laid his head on a pillow he had made from feathers and moss. There was another by his mate. He sighed as he closed his eyes but not being able to fall asleep
Old March 28th, 2017, 12:03 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
He nodded as he dragged a mouse over for them to share. He eat half and left the rest for her. He laid his head on a pillow he had made from feathers and moss. There was another by his mate. He sighed as he closed his eyes but not being able to fall asleep
Ravenstorm finished the prey quickly, and sat the remains outside the trunk. As she settled back down, she rested her head near his and fell asleep.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 28th, 2017, 12:05 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Ravenstorm finished the prey quickly, and sat the remains outside the trunk. As she settled back down, she rested her head near his and fell asleep.
He purred as he curled around her, eventually falling asleep, purring. He dreamed of himself with singe, fighting but himself losing and dying
Old March 28th, 2017, 12:09 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Ravenstorm was awoken by an owl overhead. She awoke with a start, and stared around wildly, wondering for a moment where she was. Then she remembered that she was with Quietstream. Although, she wasn't sure if it was the lighting, or if it was real, but he looked like he was having a bad dream. She shook him awake gently. "Quietstream. Wake up." She cooed gently.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 28th, 2017, 12:25 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Ravenstorm was awoken by an owl overhead. She awoke with a start, and stared around wildly, wondering for a moment where she was. Then she remembered that she was with Quietstream. Although, she wasn't sure if it was the lighting, or if it was real, but he looked like he was having a bad dream. She shook him awake gently. "Quietstream. Wake up." She cooed gently.
Quietstream slowly opened his eyes, "wh-what?" He asked raising his head. He realized where he was and that he was curled around her. He tilted his head a bit
Old March 28th, 2017, 12:28 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
Quietstream slowly opened his eyes, "wh-what?" He asked raising his head. He realized where he was and that he was curled around her. He tilted his head a bit
Ravenstorm nuzzled him gently. "You looked like you were having a bad dream. Care to tell me about it?" She asked sweetly.
Old March 28th, 2017, 12:30 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Ravenstorm nuzzled him gently. "You looked like you were having a bad dream. Care to tell me about it?" She asked sweetly.
Quietstream said "oh it was just.. About me losing you." He lied. He said softly with a warm expression. He rested his head again but still looked at her just in case there was another conversation.
Old March 29th, 2017, 06:14 PM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

The she-cat’s eyes widened with surprised at the voice that greeted her. Was she really talking that loud? Humiliation entered her muzzle at the thought. He must had thought she was weird. And, what were she suppose to reply? Oh, I was talking to a butterfly. As if that wasn’t weird enough. The she-cat gulped, but managed to give him a small smile. She only stared at him, not knowing what to say. Should she have spoken to him at all? Evidently! He did speak to her first! Why did she seem like a fish out of water? Her mouth opened to say something, but immediately shut, not knowing what to say.

This was why she needed Tigerpaw. He knew how to handle business. He knew how to make friends. He made friends for the both of them, even though they would prefer to hang out with the tiger-striped tom than the likes of her. Fairypaw slightly turned away from her, hiding the sheepishness that was corrupting her. Why had she have to be so shy when meeting new cats? Whenever she was with Tigerpaw, she was giddy to start the conversation first...but she wasn’t with him.

And, she turned back to look at the tom, giving him another small smile. He was still waiting. For her. To give him an answer. ‘’Butterfly.’’ She simply mewed, anxiousness taking over her. Oh, nice job, Fairy, a butterfly? Is that all you could say? She could practically hear the scolding from Tigerpaw in that very moment.

The she-cat cleared her throat, taking in a couple breaths. ‘’I, um, a butterfly landed on me. It was so pretty!’’ She giggled nervously. ‘’...I was talking to a butterfly.’’ She admits again, before she sits on her haunches and stare at her dainty paws. Have her paws always been that small? Hmm, some things you never fully notice until an awkward moment. Then, she quickly mewed, ‘’Sorry, I didn’t know anyone was here.’’ She twitched her nose. ‘’Did I bother you…?’’
As moments passed by, Pricklepaw tipped his head to the side and gave a twitch of his whiskers. Whatever she'd been up to, she was clearly nervous. It couldn't have been that bad, surely? It's not like she could've been up to anything inherently bad, so why was she so nervous? Perhaps he could've been a little more tactful with his question.

He'd just settled on belly when she finally spat out her one-word reply. "Butterfly?" he echoed dubiously. Flattening an ear back, he flicked his muzzle down and started to lick his tender paw. She seemed a little...daft. But then, others often say the same about him so who was he to judge?

His gaze flicked back up when she started to explain further but he kept cleaning his paw nonetheless. He truly was curious to what she'd been doing; it's not often you come across someone who just randomly shouts out without checking who's around. At the second mention of the butterfly, he tipped his head back and peered around for it. When he couldn't find it, he returned his gaze to the she-cat.

"No, you didn't bother me," he assured her, although it wasn't actually the truth. No need to worry her more... "I'm Pricklepaw, by the way. Not sure I've seen you before? But then, I also spend a lot of time in the elders' den so maybe that's why. Either way, we've met now so what's your name."

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Old March 29th, 2017, 07:00 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
As moments passed by, Pricklepaw tipped his head to the side and gave a twitch of his whiskers. Whatever she'd been up to, she was clearly nervous. It couldn't have been that bad, surely? It's not like she could've been up to anything inherently bad, so why was she so nervous? Perhaps he could've been a little more tactful with his question.

He'd just settled on belly when she finally spat out her one-word reply. "Butterfly?" he echoed dubiously. Flattening an ear back, he flicked his muzzle down and started to lick his tender paw. She seemed a little...daft. But then, others often say the same about him so who was he to judge?

His gaze flicked back up when she started to explain further but he kept cleaning his paw nonetheless. He truly was curious to what she'd been doing; it's not often you come across someone who just randomly shouts out without checking who's around. At the second mention of the butterfly, he tipped his head back and peered around for it. When he couldn't find it, he returned his gaze to the she-cat.

"No, you didn't bother me," he assured her, although it wasn't actually the truth. No need to worry her more... "I'm Pricklepaw, by the way. Not sure I've seen you before? But then, I also spend a lot of time in the elders' den so maybe that's why. Either way, we've met now so what's your name."

‘’Oh,’’ The she-cat replied quietly, before she looked back down at the tom who was laying on his belly. He began cleaning his paw aimlessly, and Fairypaw sat there looking around for abit. When he spoke again, her ears perked and she offered him a small small. As the tom introduced himself as Pricklepaw, Fairypaw had to maintain her laughter. The name was funny to her, but in a cute manner. She swirled the name around in her head, hoping to get acquainted with it.

Slowly the apprentice began to relax, and a pleasant look crossed her features. ‘’I’m Fairypaw.’’ She says, tilting her head to look upward at the clear blue sky. ‘’It’s nice to meet you. I honestly didn’t think it would be more anyone here--’’She paused herself, did he just say...the elder’s den? What would he be doing in the elder’s den? Most apprentices she knew did not like being in the elder’s den. They wanted to train as being a warrior, not cleaning ticks out elder’s fur or taking care of them.

Fairypaw loved the guidance of the older warrior’s at times. She envisioned herself helping out the queens or the elders once she was of warrior age. She would be older, more wiser, and definitely more mellow to be around instead of the anxious feline she was. Other than their guidance, she enjoyed the stories that they told or the piece of advice they were willing to give. Especially the stories. The stories were her favorite of all time. ‘’Why do you go to the elder’s den?’’ She asked him. She was curious. She wanted to know what business the tom had for being in the elder’s den.

Though she never had much time to be inside the elder’s den. Tigerpaw would sweep her away to do something more ridiculous when all she wished to do was hear a good story or take in some advice. Anything at the most! She always treasured her short time inside the elder’s den, and she thought the tom was lucky enough to be there most of his time. ‘’The elder’s den is one of my favorite places. I love hearing stories from them…’’She looked down at her paws in a shy manner. ‘’I don’t get a lot of time there as I used to,’’ She shrugged.
Old March 29th, 2017, 10:13 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
@starfall
The dark tabby chuckled darkly, the plan was going perfect for her, and her happiness, and wickedness was gleaming in her eyes. She gave a tilt at the question, grinning with malice. Weak, and vulnerable, perfect for me... "What do you think, Nightpaw?" The emotionless molly hissed, tauntingly, chuckling still. "You wouldn't forget so soon, would you now?" Mossdrop's eyes gleamed darkly, amber optics glowing in the shadows, excitement welling up in her veins, her head tilted again, a wicked grin still plastered on her face. Pathetic...can't even keep his confidence... The molly thought, This is way too easy...way too easy.. She gave a silent chuckle, trying to reassure herself. But, it gives me a way better advantage, doesn't it? I don't have to worry about it being too easy, haha.. She told herself quietly, ears flicking at the thought. Easy is a good thing, not a bad thing, and made it way easier on Mossdrop. A very, good thing.
The solid blac Tom could feel his throat tighten, it felt as though his lungs were collapsing. He couldn't breathe. Fear didn't just sweep over him, it hit him hard. He wasn't sure what to do, he couldn't think, his vision went blurry, white fuzz everywhere. He was terrified. Nightpaw almost fell out of the tree, and he would have if he wasn't griping the tree so tightly with his claws. His mind was in a whirl, he wasn't able to think straight, he wanted to clamber down the tree and beg, plead, cry for forgiveness. But at the same time he knew that if he went down there, he would get killed. After a few more deep breaths he turned his silver optics down on the shadowy figure, "You can't be Ratnight...I helped kill him. Grousestar took his life. I saw it drain from his eyes!" he snapped, his soft voice was ragged, hoarse. He was speaking much louder than usual resulting in his usual soft, soothing voice becoming broken and awful to hear. He crouched on the branch he was perched on and flicked his tail, the appendage was swinging back and fourth as he focused his attention on the molly "You sound too feminine........who are you?" he asked, using his normal voice this time. He no longer wished to strain himself, no longer wished to fight. If it really was him, if it really was Ratnight, then Nightpaw would surely die tonight. And the worst part of that was the fact that he still never apologized to Gyrestar....and he still never made up for his sins, he still hadn't been able to wash all of the blood off of his claws. Just the thought of that made his fur tingle and his heart almost stop. He had finally realized something. He was just as bad as Ratnight.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us