Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM

Old June 4th, 2019, 07:39 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Thumbs up Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyrose View Post
Frostpaw calmed down a little bit when he heard a familiar voice, but he wasn't sure if this was the she-cat he thought it was. As he saw a black, gray and white pelt emerge from the distance, his theories were confirmed. "Oh, hello Rainpaw!" The black and white tom purred. "I didn't mean to scare you.." A smile appeared on the apprentice's face, as the she-cat sat down next to him. The clouds overhead almost covered the sun, and a gentle new-leaf breeze blew threw his pelt. He attempted to groom his fur back down, but it was no use. Instead, he stared thoughtfully at the forest.

He had very fond memories of Rainpaw; They would hang out together as kits, and spend almost every day together. He would attempt to help Rainpaw through her problems, but he was only a kit, and didn't know what to do. He was snapped out of his deep thought by her voice, and he almost didn't hear what she said. "Oh! No, that's fine, you don't have to do that." He meowed gently. "U-Unless you want t-to!" He added quickly, stumbling over his words. He heard Rainpaw mutter something that he didn't hear, but by seeing the look in her eye, he guessed what it was. Frostpaw scooted closer to Rainpaw, in an attempt to comfort her.

(Sorry, this sucks ahah.)
(Nah it looks fine c: )

RainPaw watched as he tried to flatten his fur laughing a little bit as his attempts were futile, she closed her eyes for a moment as the wind ruffled her own fur, now looking like a fluff ball she quickly licked some of her fur down once again. Her eyes somewhat dulled as her previous thoughts returned from earlier, she also looked in the direction FrostPaw was gazing off to. What would StormWhisper say? Did her mother really die because of her? She sighed somewhat but the tom's words snapped her from her thoughts.

RainPaw shook her head slightly her tone soft."I would like to...besides it would mean more time to hang out with you right?". She looked at her paws for a moment her head was still somewhat stuck on her paranoid thoughts but feeling sudden warmth on one side of her fur, her leafy green gaze landed on the Tom, noticing his attempt to comfort her she purred gently."...Thanks...". She gave him a small gentle nudge."Anyway how have you been?".she asked this softly as she peered at his face, a small smile on her features.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old June 4th, 2019, 08:22 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
(Nah it looks fine c: )

RainPaw watched as he tried to flatten his fur laughing a little bit as his attempts were futile, she closed her eyes for a moment as the wind ruffled her own fur, now looking like a fluff ball she quickly licked some of her fur down once again. Her eyes somewhat dulled as her previous thoughts returned from earlier, she also looked in the direction FrostPaw was gazing off to. What would StormWhisper say? Did her mother really die because of her? She sighed somewhat but the tom's words snapped her from her thoughts.

RainPaw shook her head slightly her tone soft."I would like to...besides it would mean more time to hang out with you right?". She looked at her paws for a moment her head was still somewhat stuck on her paranoid thoughts but feeling sudden warmth on one side of her fur, her leafy green gaze landed on the Tom, noticing his attempt to comfort her she purred gently."...Thanks...". She gave him a small gentle nudge."Anyway how have you been?".she asked this softly as she peered at his face, a small smile on her features.
Frostpaw's smile returned. "Okay then, I'd like to go hunting with you as well." The tom replied. His multi-colored eyes wandered back to the forest, as he longed for a mouse. He honestly couldn't wait for leaf-fall, although that would mean leaf-bare, which would mean less prey. But, it was new-leaf now, which means more prey. Especially as green-leaf was right around the corner. Although, green-leaf was not his favorite. The only thing good about green-leaf would be the prey. He thought to himself. He heard the she-cat utter a thanks, and stopped with his ridiculous thoughts about prey.

Frostpaw nodded at Rainpaw, to signal 'no problem'. " I've been good, although kind of hungry." He hinted. "How have you been?" He asked that not because it was the polite thing to do, to return the question, but because he was genuinely curious to know if she was doing well or not. He almost purred at the thought of her being happy, as he loved seeing his friends happy. But, he controlled himself. As the tom did not want to just, purr out of nowhere. He waited expectantly for a response.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old June 4th, 2019, 01:47 PM
Candytree

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
Wrenfeather purred at Linnetpaw's question, and she sat down, curling her tail around her paws and watching as the far-off warriors stopped at the river. The gray tabby one crouched to look into the cool water, extending a paw to flip what looked like a fish into the air before catching it and throwing it to the black cat beside him.

"In a sense, we are together, since we all follow the same code and communicate readily," the tabby explained to the younger cat, flicking her ears. She was explaining why she couldn't see Tigerstripe or Creekheart whether she liked it or not, but Linnetpaw would have no idea how much the words leaving her mouth injured her, and so she described StarClan's commands as if she agreed - and she did, despite the pain prickling at her chest when she spoke, "But in another sense, we're not. There are five clans because that's the way StarClan willed it - they know what's best for us. If we all lived together, then we run the risk of overcrowding a certain amount of territory or being too easy to pick off by predators or twolegs. Think, if a tyrannical leader took over all the combined clans, then there wouldn't be three other clans to oppose him, but only inner resistance. Borders are here to reinforce the idea that we are separate from each other, to keep us from breaking the part of the code that tells us not to make close friends in other clans, because even that is dangerous. StarClan orders us not to cross borders. Do you understand, Linnetpaw?"

Wrenfeather turned to the apprentice, uncertain if she'd unloaded too much information on those curious, intelligent eyes blinking at her with such a youthful flair. If I have, then I can always re-explain it when he's a few moons older, she figured.
"Yes, I understand." Linnetpaw looked at Wrenfeather, StarClan ordered us. He looked down at his paws then he sighed as he looked at his paw, not much close to the border at least, even if he might cross the border in the future, No..I mustn't
Old June 4th, 2019, 02:04 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp moon View Post
"Yes, I understand." Linnetpaw looked at Wrenfeather, StarClan ordered us. He looked down at his paws then he sighed as he looked at his paw, not much close to the border at least, even if he might cross the border in the future, No..I mustn't
Wrenfeather gave her a apprentice a friendly shove, "You're a smart cat. C'mon, let's see the ShadowClan border," she invited, loping away from the border and past a clump of bracken.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old June 4th, 2019, 04:48 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyrose View Post
Frostpaw's smile returned. "Okay then, I'd like to go hunting with you as well." The tom replied. His multi-colored eyes wandered back to the forest, as he longed for a mouse. He honestly couldn't wait for leaf-fall, although that would mean leaf-bare, which would mean less prey. But, it was new-leaf now, which means more prey. Especially as green-leaf was right around the corner. Although, green-leaf was not his favorite. The only thing good about green-leaf would be the prey. He thought to himself. He heard the she-cat utter a thanks, and stopped with his ridiculous thoughts about prey.

Frostpaw nodded at Rainpaw, to signal 'no problem'. " I've been good, although kind of hungry." He hinted. "How have you been?" He asked that not because it was the polite thing to do, to return the question, but because he was genuinely curious to know if she was doing well or not. He almost purred at the thought of her being happy, as he loved seeing his friends happy. But, he controlled himself. As the tom did not want to just, purr out of nowhere. He waited expectantly for a response.
RainPaw gave a genuine smile as he accepted her offer for later, before her ear flicked slightly at his reply."Mhm...Don't worry you'll get your share of prey soon".Catching on to what he was hinting at she laughed a little but his next words somewhat made her trail off, she became slightly nervous but all the more was calm around FrostPaw."U-Uhm...I've been okay?". Her tone sounded sort of uncertain as if she couldn't tell if she has been happy or not- her paranoid and panicky thoughts were normal and PoppyFall lashing out at her and sometimes hurting her was normal as well. Or is it?

RainPaw asked herself this but wasn't really sure,but seeing how FrostPaw looked so eager to see her happy she gave a small forced grin somewhat happy that the newest scar she had gotten from PoppyFall was on the other side of her- away from FrostPaw's eye sight."Actually I'm really happy, but that probably because I'm hanging out with you". She purred softly as she gazed at him gently, she wasn't completely lying though- Being with her old friend did make her happy."I mean, Your my best friend how can I not feel over joyed to see you?". She added this as she turned her gaze to her paws.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old June 6th, 2019, 07:01 PM
Candytree

Quote:
Wrenfeather gave her a apprentice a friendly shove, "You're a smart cat. C'mon, let's see the ShadowClan border," she invited, loping away from the border and past a clump of bracken.
Linnetpaw followed his mentor to the ShadowClan border. "I heard some apprentices say that the ShadowClan cats are the most evilest cats! But I don't believe that." He mewed his ear twitched looking around. "But I don't think they are like ThunderClan too." He stared at, what looked like a cat's eyes looking at him.
Old June 6th, 2019, 07:52 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Linnetpaw followed his mentor to the ShadowClan border. "I heard some apprentices say that the ShadowClan cats are the most evilest cats! But I don't believe that." He mewed his ear twitched looking around. "But I don't think they are like ThunderClan too." He stared at, what looked like a cat's eyes looking at him.
Wrenfeather studied her apprentice, noting his words with a flick of her ears. "No, they're not quite like ThunderClan," she answered promptly, "But they're not evil, either. Remember what I said about StarClan ordering us to keep to our side of the border? Well, it's the same with their border. They're good cats, really, at least most of them. But they're different," she hoped he'd understand, pausing when a rustling in the bushes revealed a black tom and then a smaller patched tortoiseshell she-cat.

"Hello, Mossflower," Wrenfeather dipped her head, "Heavystorm, you as well. How is the prey running?"

Heavystorm, the larger tom, flicked his tail before answering, "Wrenfeather. Greetings, and the prey is running as well as ever. I see you have an apprentice?"

"Yes. Linnetpaw, say hello," she nudged the young tom forward. Mossflower trilled in a friendly manner.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
Old June 7th, 2019, 09:19 AM
Candytree

Quote:
Wrenfeather studied her apprentice, noting his words with a flick of her ears. "No, they're not quite like ThunderClan," she answered promptly, "But they're not evil, either. Remember what I said about StarClan ordering us to keep to our side of the border? Well, it's the same with their border. They're good cats, really, at least most of them. But they're different," she hoped he'd understand, pausing when a rustling in the bushes revealed a black tom and then a smaller patched tortoiseshell she-cat.

"Hello, Mossflower," Wrenfeather dipped her head, "Heavystorm, you as well. How is the prey running?"

Heavystorm, the larger tom, flicked his tail before answering, "Wrenfeather. Greetings, and the prey is running as well as ever. I see you have an apprentice?"

"Yes. Linnetpaw, say hello," she nudged the young tom forward. Mossflower trilled in a friendly manner.
Linnetpaw looked at his mentor then at the two cats. "Hello." he mewed looking at Wrenfeather, thinking that these cats might not be from ThunderClan.
Old June 7th, 2019, 10:30 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
RainPaw gave a genuine smile as he accepted her offer for later, before her ear flicked slightly at his reply."Mhm...Don't worry you'll get your share of prey soon".Catching on to what he was hinting at she laughed a little but his next words somewhat made her trail off, she became slightly nervous but all the more was calm around FrostPaw."U-Uhm...I've been okay?". Her tone sounded sort of uncertain as if she couldn't tell if she has been happy or not- her paranoid and panicky thoughts were normal and PoppyFall lashing out at her and sometimes hurting her was normal as well. Or is it?

RainPaw asked herself this but wasn't really sure,but seeing how FrostPaw looked so eager to see her happy she gave a small forced grin somewhat happy that the newest scar she had gotten from PoppyFall was on the other side of her- away from FrostPaw's eye sight."Actually I'm really happy, but that probably because I'm hanging out with you". She purred softly as she gazed at him gently, she wasn't completely lying though- Being with her old friend did make her happy."I mean, Your my best friend how can I not feel over joyed to see you?". She added this as she turned her gaze to her paws.
Frostpaw flicked his tail in amusement, but her next words made his smile fade. He looked in a different direction and thought to himself; I want her to be more than okay.. But he understood, with everything that had happened to her and all "I underst--" He was interrupted by a grin that seemed un-natural on the she-cat next to him. He didn't question it though- maybe she really was happy after all. His smile returned, and his eyes sparkled in the sun.

Frostpaw purred a little when she said she was happy because they were hanging out again. "I'm happy to be with you as well." He meowed. "But you do know that whenever you're sad, you can tell me." He added warmly, noticing her gazing down at her paws. " I'll always listen to you.." He mumbled to himself. "You know that, right?"
(Sorry for the late and awful response, thank you for being patient c: )

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old June 7th, 2019, 11:11 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Linnetpaw looked at his mentor then at the two cats. "Hello." he mewed looking at Wrenfeather, thinking that these cats might not be from ThunderClan.
Mossflower twitched an ear, "He's a bright-looking cat," she commented and Wrenfeather purred gratefully, flicking her tail over Linnetpaw's ear affectionately. "Is this his first time out of camp?"

"It is," Wrenfeather replied, and Heavystorm nodded his head.

"Train him well, Wrenfeather," the large tom reached over to touch his nose lightly to the tabby's ear before turning away, "Say hello to Passionstar for me," he flicked his tail and he and Mossflower trotted into the thick bracken, leaving the two ThunderClan cats standing at the border.

"Those were ShadowClan cats," Wrenfeather explained, beginning to pad along the scent line, keeping to ThunderClan's side, "Heavystorm and Mossflower, old friends of Passionstar. Either way, you must remember that they're not part of our clan and are part of ShadowClan. One day, in the future, you may meet them in battle," she meowed. It would have been nice to see Tigerstripe with them...

Last edited by Calliecat; June 7th, 2019 at 11:11 AM.