Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 07:59 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:59 PM
bewitched curse
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 07:51 PM
Silverpaw Curse (Once I...
by Foxine
Last post by marshy
Today 07:49 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 07:45 PM

Old October 8th, 2016, 01:25 AM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Following behind Autumnpaw, Lightningpaw gave a quiet laugh when Autumnpaw sneezed from the dandelion seed getting in her nose. "Its things like these that i miss. Just being able to spend time with you" Lightningpaw said as he laid down in the soft grass and rolled around in it, eventually resting on his back and looking up at the sky through the canopy of leaves.
Old October 8th, 2016, 01:35 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

The small american bobtail sat up in the pile of dandelions, brushing them off of her with one paw. She couldn’t help but look at him for a few moments, taking in the fact that he wanted to spend time with her, even though there were so many other choices. He chose her over everyone else. Autumnpaw thanked Starclan silently for that. Autumnpaw stood up and padded over to him, laying down on her back beside him, snuggling up against him and wrapping her paws around him, snugging her beloved friend. His warm and soft fur made her emit deep, relaxing purrs, making her forget all her troubles for at least a moment or two. She buried her muzzle into his neck for a few seconds, taking in his wonderful scent before directing her gaze to the sky that shown slightly through the tree leaves, echoes of cardinals and blue jays being heard in the branches around them. “I missed this.” She murmured, slight sadness in her tone, “I missed you..so much.” It was true and she hoped that this would last.
Old October 8th, 2016, 01:40 AM
Student Psychologist

Lightningpaw was so relaxed in this state. No training to improve his powers. No worries about any hunting or any other troubles. It was just him and the cat he loved on a beautiful day. Although he also thought rainy days were beautiful too, considering his powers, but he knew Autumnpaw probably thought a little different. Cuddling up with her, his own purrs were almost loud enough to drown hers out. He was so lucky to have such a dedicated friend. She had never left him once, and had helped him every step of the way.
Old October 8th, 2016, 01:48 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Autumnpaw couldn’t have been happier and more content at this moment, feeling complete and whole with him here. “I care about you so much, Lightningpaw..” She murmured, drifting off to a slight nap in his comforting embrace. It was the closest thing to saying ‘I love you’ to him before they were warriors. It would be soon, but never soon enough. The small she-cat fell asleep with him there, his rumbling purrs as comforting as a lullaby for a kit. She wished that she could stay here forever, with him and nobody else.
Old October 8th, 2016, 09:19 PM
mmmmdatssa spicy meme

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Splintertail padded quietly into the Training Cave, hoping to find a partner to spar with. She went into one of the cooler corners of the cave and sharpened her claws on the wall. (youtube commenter voice: first)
Living under changing weather

Someday we will foresee obstacles
Through the blizzard, through the blizzard
Today we will sell our uniform
Live together, live together-
Old October 8th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Student Psychologist

Waking up a few hours later, Lightningpaw felt completely relaxed. Autumnpaw was right beside him, their body fur rubbing up against eachother. He didnt dare move as to wake her up, she looked so cute and peaceful when she was asleep.
Old October 8th, 2016, 11:29 PM
Majesty

My Mood: Queenly

Silverkit flicked her tail in a wave to the other kits, and sat on her haunches. "I'm going to be an apprentice soon!" She yowled to the other kits. She jumped around, and then settled down once again.

"We cannot change our destiny. We just have to have the courage to know what it is, and accept it." -Cinderpelt
[/COLOR]
Old October 9th, 2016, 10:08 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowpaw opened her mouth to taste the air, then shook her head slightly as an answer. "No." She pricked he ears up. She smelled a stale fox-scent as well as the vole, but no fresh scents of prey.
"Maybe we should go futher into the territory" Stormpaw suggested. He noticed they were quite close to the camp so going further out might be a better option.
"Good idea," Snowpaw chuckled, glancing back at camp. "Alright then, lets go, and keep quiet." She added with a teasing purr, flicking her tail over Stormpaw's ear before starting off deeper into the territory, glancing over her shoulder to check he was following.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old October 9th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

[ QUOTE=Aashka;2995]Icefang smiled and picked up the mouse and began to walk back[/QUOTE]

Gazeshadow looked up over at Icefang and put his head down on his paws.
Old October 9th, 2016, 02:26 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: ThunderClan Territory

The forest was still. Not even the wind dared to breathe, for the large bengal stood stock-still as he eyed his prey; a plump mouse, nibbling on something at the base of a tree, completely unaware of the cat stalking it. Shredfern, so light on his paws he seemed to be hovering above the ground, took a few steps forward, before lifting his tail a bit more, opening his watery jaws, and leaping forward, taking the rodent's life swiftly and taking it in his jaws. Alone, he hunted. He'd once taken a lovely gray she-cat on his hunts with him, but she'd long since passed due to a horrid illness that took most clan cats. He sighed and shook the thoughts out of his head. Ashstream was watching him from StarClan, and she'd scold him for being such a downer before cheering him up. Once his head was clear, he dropped the mouse and scraped some dirt the best he could, tasting the air to see if he could grab another catch before heading back to the clearing..

love
characters