Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 01:53 PM

Old January 13th, 2021, 10:04 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Forestpaw startled as Brightpaw bounced over but after a moment she replied, “No, No, I’m okay,”. As she spoke she offered her younger sister a smile and tried to push away her dark thoughts and fears. At Fishfin’s answer Forestpaw dipped her head in understanding, though in truth she’d forgotten she’d asked it. She had no idea how it’d slipped through her mind but it happened...oh wait, perhaps her worrying has distracted her. It wasn’t unusual. Shaking her head and felt to rid herself of distracting thoughts she said nothing but moved towards the tree trying to place her paws as quietly and softly as possible.
( @gs29513 )

Old January 14th, 2021, 11:19 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Smiling brightly back at her sister, Brightpaw followed the other two, larger cats to the tree before digging her own claws into the bark. Stealth was not something she was good at or something she enjoyed doing, so this was unlikely to be an easy lesson for her. She just liked noise! It was fun, and it also had the benefit of scaring off bad things. Although there weren't any of them here. Sliding up the trunk somewhat quietly, Brightpaw popped her head up to look around and promptly smashed it right into a cluster of leaves. It didn't hurt, but they made a lot of crinkly sounds, and little bits fell off making her sneeze, not helping the overall stealth factor at ALL.
-------------------
Why was it that one of them was so easy to teach and skilled, and the other was a little ball of chaos? With a small sigh, Fleetwind turned back to Brightpaw and tried to keep his voice level. Could you try and be a bit quieter? You need to make sure you look before you touch anything, alright? It's not important right now, but in a real battle or hunt you need to be silent. He knew it might sound a bit mean, but she had to learn. If she couldn't move quietly it would be hard for her to do well in a battle or a large tree hunt. @Wolfgirl8
Old January 14th, 2021, 03:38 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @spade, @~Fox~, @Funtime Foxy ]

"See?" Buckstar smiled at Thunderchaser, a smile that just barely managed to hide the grief beneath a temporary mask of cheerfulness. "There you go. You aren't Softbriar, or Duskfeather, or even me or Thrushheart or Badgerleaf. You're Thunderchaser, right? So flaunt that."

He turned back to the graves the three had dug. "All right, I... I think this should be good. Badgerleaf, Thunderchaser, you two can lower Driftsong into that one. Thrushleaf and I will get Gravelblaze."

He turned back around to lift half of Gravelblaze's body and moved to lower it gently into the hole.
Old January 14th, 2021, 03:57 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

~thunderchasers smile wiped off her face as she lifted the she the body and gently put her in the grave ~
@spade @Slushie @Funtime Foxy

Last edited by Astraea; January 14th, 2021 at 04:24 PM.
Old January 14th, 2021, 04:32 PM
chirps

[ @Funtime Foxy @Slushie @~Fox~ ]

Glad that they had managed to get through to Thunderchaser - and feeling relief that she at least had made up for her sloppy work with Sunpoppy - Badgerleaf helped the molly hoist Driftsong up and into the grave. As the weight slid off her back, she couldn't help but feel a last pang of grief. Two Clanmates, gone way too soon. She tipped her head back to look at the dusk sky, a few stars starting to poke out. Were they already among StarClan? She hoped so.
Old January 16th, 2021, 03:52 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

Gravehound couldnt help but giggle helplessly soft paw lifting up to delicately wipe away the swelling tear tail flowing behind him to wrap around Echofalls side. 'Im not nearly cruel or selfish enough to deprive the world of one as significant and wonderful as you. To do that would be enough to send me to the darkforrest alone. So I suppose to avoid both the act and fate I must plan to live a long and happy life with you instead.' he signed, mouthing near completely indecipherable by his silent purring.

And the nose touch with his mate (oh and that was a magical little word that'd take some getting used to), well it was a miracle he was mistaken for a berry bush with the red flush of his ears and nose. 'Im, Im not the best fighter and thunderclan doesn't have much in the way of enemies in the clan but I would fight by your side without hesitation and gladly never the less. For as long as Im able you will not be alone against any beastial foe in the forrest or ever alone to in the warm light of the sunrise or set no matter how sleepy I may be.' it was a clumsy but sweet declaration but just like Gravehound himself, utterly sincere.

It was also slightly overwhelming for a tom so unused to such genuine and open affection so to deal with his flustered state he gently shoved one (the better one) of the caught quails at the other toms signing 'Eat! Its winter and I refuse to let you starve now that I have you.' (though to be fair the other tom was just so much skinnier and lankier then his fluffy self.

@ghostwriter (I missed grave echo rps while I was gone tbh... these boys )
Old January 16th, 2021, 08:42 AM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Rani
(Same, I love them so much)

Echofall let out a warm purr of endearment, relishing in their closeness. He had never been so vulnerable, and so at peace in his life. The full moon was ascending to its zenith, casting a pallid hue across the silvery snow, the leafless oak branches reaching upwards to it like worshippers.
Echofall let out a chuff of amusement, gingerly plucking the feathers from the bird. He placed a paw on his chest and extended it outward, “thank you”, then gestured to the quail, “for hunting”.
He savored his meal with slow, methodical bites, savoring the bird—ground dwelling birds were so much more rich tasting than lean songbirds, and Echofall was grateful for such a lovely meal in the bitter cold.
“You are...a skilled hunter...” he murmured fondly, between mouthfuls.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old January 18th, 2021, 12:20 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

Rapidly inhaling his quail faster than he normally wouldve eaten (he may have forgotten to eat earlier between the patrol and hunting for the date) Gravehound blushed as he quickly cleaned off his face and paws. 'Thanks, thats very sweet of you to say. I'm much better at hunting then anything, being as quiet as I am helps a lot..' he signed trying not to twitch unused to compliments as he was. With his size allowing him to carry back more prey and his enjoyment of the task it was what he spent most of his time doing. He could participate in fighting sure and would do his best to train any apprentice that needed it but he wasnt as good at that, his peaceful disposition and difficulty in communicating with so many of his clanmates a powerful deterrent.

Shuffling awkwardly Gravehound couldnt help but feel he wasnt bringing enough to this date after Echofalls gift of his old bell and rapidly pawed through a few options for something be could do fur puffing up along with his grin as he came up with something. Casting his eyes around the dark clearing, lit only by the moon the fluffy tom quickly signed 'Stay here.' as he stood shaking himself and flashing a silly grin at Echofall before he bolted.

As Gravehound moved through the clearing his movement startled dormant fireflies where he ran, creating an ever growing cascade of glowing bugs twinkling in the night as he dashed to and fro. The strange little insects always reminded the tom of stars brought to earth, a little gift of light they could touch that cast the world in gold. And as he came to a stop, panting from his run the mute tom turned and looked over at Echofall, gold eyes shining as the fireflies danced around in the air. He hoped the other tom enjoyed this little lightshow because it was one of Gravehounds favourite things.
@ghostwriter
Old January 18th, 2021, 05:55 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Rani

Echofall blinked briefly in confusion, tilting his head a bit. However, when Gravehound's scheme became clear, his features brightened in delight and amusement. Echofall padded across the clearing, sapphite eyes round with awe. He allowed himself a warm chuckle, tendrils of steam curling around his muzzle, his pelt ornamented with frost.
"It's...wonderful!" he called.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old January 18th, 2021, 11:27 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

*Tidepaw walked into the meadow the tom felt a cold breeze as snow layed on ethe ground,he wiped the snow off the small clearing wear cats sat,He wanted to spar! Maybe injury a cat,blood DEATH!,Tidepaw made the area clear the tom growled as he felt something move under his paws squishing a bug then threw it. He unsealthed his claws ready for an easy challenge,his new found dark forest mentor was gonna teach him everything that he diddnt know already!*

OPEN FOR A SPAR

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen