Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Character Bio's
by Quacky
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:42 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 04:39 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM

Old December 13th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: New Beginnings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Mercury frowned slightly at what Icarius said. He wasn't really upset or anything like that about what he had said... the Egyptian Mau just was kind of annoyed about the whole "and you'll have to get through me!" matter as a whole. Besides, this younger cat was younger than him, and was, well, used to be, training as a healer. The lean tom kind of had no doubt that if he wanted to, he really would have no problem "getting through him" which he wouldn't... obviously.
How great this was going then. Great. "Uh, hello Icaruis, I already introduced myself so..." He said, slightly hunching his shoulders. What was he supposed to say after all? He just kind of had to hope that either one of them would keep the slightly brief conversation going. He flicked an ear at an incoming thought. Sometimes you seem hopeless as a relatively normal cat.
Was he supposed to sit now, to make it seem to the others that he was more comfortable with the current situation? Since the other two weren't sitting, would they interpret it just him being weird? Why did Mercury have to be so awkward? Unlike him, it seemed a lot of cats had no problem just keeping a simple conversation flowing. Why couldn't he do it? Why did he just have to be so... weird sometimes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

The molly walked quickly over to the cat. Nuzzling him softly, He backed away with a large smile. She wasn't exactly sure what to say, but her emotion just bubbled out. "You should come with us!" She mewed,hardly thinking. The tortoiseshell mewed, eyes wide. What would her trainee think? Shadow half regretted speaking, she took a few steps back. "I-uh, if it's okay with Icarius, and you." Her whiskers twitched, and she tried to hold her expression. It was possible the happiest moment in her life. And she really hoped they would say yes. It would be like a family, knowing that she'll never have kittens without problems. This might have been the closest thing. Shadow smiled nervously as she bared her blue eyes at the tom.
It wasn't uncommon for Icarius to get on another cats nerves with his personality and the way he went about things, but the thing about Icarius was... Well he didn't exactly care what other cats thought. He went to the beat of his own drum so to speak and did what he thought was best and what came naturally to him. He was attached to Shadow, she was more of a mother to him than his own biological mother had ever been. He was simply trying to protect the only cat that ever seemed to pay attention to him, guide him, and be there for him.
Flicking his tail with that uncertainty he continued to feel, he eventually did huff and seem to calm down as Shadow padded up to Mercury and nuzzled him. It really did seem like she knew him, and even cared for him deeply so maybe he was alright. "You're kind of awkward aren't you?" Chuckled out the younger tom now with a smile, not at all trying to seem mean by what he said, just pointing out something that was obvious, something he was relatively well known for doing. His blue eyes glanced to Shadow as she made the comment that the other tom should come with them. Looking back at Mercury, he sort of shrugged. "Only if you're cool! You have to be able to climb trees, and keep up with me and her! No slowing us down! We're an unstoppable force that does whatever we want!" And there he went puffing out his chest again with a big, bright grin of excitement and pride.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 16th, 2017, 07:23 PM
bruh head

Quote:

The molly walked quickly over to the cat. Nuzzling him softly, He backed away with a large smile. She wasn't exactly sure what to say, but her emotion just bubbled out. "You should come with us!" She mewed,hardly thinking. The tortoiseshell mewed, eyes wide. What would her trainee think? Shadow half regretted speaking, she took a few steps back. "I-uh, if it's okay with Icarius, and you." Her whiskers twitched, and she tried to hold her expression. It was possible the happiest moment in her life. And she really hoped they would say yes. It would be like a family, knowing that she'll never have kittens without problems. This might have been the closest thing. Shadow smiled nervously as she bared her blue eyes at the tom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
It wasn't uncommon for Icarius to get on another cats nerves with his personality and the way he went about things, but the thing about Icarius was... Well he didn't exactly care what other cats thought. He went to the beat of his own drum so to speak and did what he thought was best and what came naturally to him. He was attached to Shadow, she was more of a mother to him than his own biological mother had ever been. He was simply trying to protect the only cat that ever seemed to pay attention to him, guide him, and be there for him.
Flicking his tail with that uncertainty he continued to feel, he eventually did huff and seem to calm down as Shadow padded up to Mercury and nuzzled him. It really did seem like she knew him, and even cared for him deeply so maybe he was alright. "You're kind of awkward aren't you?" Chuckled out the younger tom now with a smile, not at all trying to seem mean by what he said, just pointing out something that was obvious, something he was relatively well known for doing. His blue eyes glanced to Shadow as she made the comment that the other tom should come with them. Looking back at Mercury, he sort of shrugged. "Only if you're cool! You have to be able to climb trees, and keep up with me and her! No slowing us down! We're an unstoppable force that does whatever we want!" And there he went puffing out his chest again with a big, bright grin of excitement and pride.
Mercury tried to keep a straight face. If Shadow's trainee said no, then would of completely ruined a whole day or two of tracking them, or attempting to, at least, so he could keep his promise to the tortoiseshell. He let a deep sigh of relief escape his throat when Icarius didn't send him away. He faintly smiled at his question. Well. It was true after all. He couldn't really refuse that. "Yeah." He said as a simple reply. Suddenly, his mind flicked back to Shadow's question. She had said if it's okay with Icarius and you. He thought with a subtle and sudden wince. What was he supposed to do now? He couldn't really say anything about it now, it might make her feel like he wasn't exactly listening to her. Was he supposed to cover it back up with saying another thing to answer the younger tom's question? This conversation was going great.
I'll just see what happens... The green-eyed tom decided finally. Now, since he could answer Icarius' he at least should be able to cover the mistake up. He glanced at the tree. "Got to admit, I'm no squirrel at climbing trees." Mercury admitted with a flick of his ear. His slightly pale gaze scanned the tree. At least, his father had taught him the basics of tree-climbing, but he just kind of hated the view from on top of the tree, and about a third of the time, it felt like he was going to fall flat on his back. Honestly, why a tree of all things?
Old December 17th, 2017, 04:22 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Quote:

Mercury tried to keep a straight face. If Shadow's trainee said no, then would of completely ruined a whole day or two of tracking them, or attempting to, at least, so he could keep his promise to the tortoiseshell. He let a deep sigh of relief escape his throat when Icarius didn't send him away. He faintly smiled at his question. Well. It was true after all. He couldn't really refuse that. "Yeah." He said as a simple reply. Suddenly, his mind flicked back to Shadow's question. She had said if it's okay with Icarius and you. He thought with a subtle and sudden wince. What was he supposed to do now? He couldn't really say anything about it now, it might make her feel like he wasn't exactly listening to her. Was he supposed to cover it back up with saying another thing to answer the younger tom's question? This conversation was going great.
I'll just see what happens... The green-eyed tom decided finally. Now, since he could answer Icarius' he at least should be able to cover the mistake up. He glanced at the tree. "Got to admit, I'm no squirrel at climbing trees." Mercury admitted with a flick of his ear. His slightly pale gaze scanned the tree. At least, his father had taught him the basics of tree-climbing, but he just kind of hated the view from on top of the tree, and about a third of the time, it felt like he was going to fall flat on his back. Honestly, why a tree of all things?
Shadow smiled, flicking her tail. "It'll be fine, but just get used to it.
We'll be safer of the ground at night." She mewed. Her blue eyes glanced up at the tree. The tordie's tail flicked as she concentrated. It should be big enough for all of them to fit. She bunched up her legs, throughing herself on the tree.
She dug her claws in, scrambling to the branch before looking down. Taking a few deep breaths before looking down. "It's easy really."
Old December 25th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:

Quote:

We'll be safer of the ground at night." She mewed. Her blue eyes glanced up at the tree. The tordie's tail flicked as she concentrated. It should be big enough for all of them to fit. She bunched up her legs, throughing herself on the tree.
She dug her claws in, scrambling to the branch before looking down. Taking a few deep breaths before looking down. "It's easy really."
The young grey tabby seemed dissatisfied with Mercury's answer, in regards to being able to climb trees, his mouth visibly frowning and his tail flicking back and forth in unhappiness. Even though he never climbed a tree in his life, he thought he was one of the best tree climbers there was, after all, how hard was it to climb a tree? Even Shadow said it was easy! Any cat should be able to do it, that's what he believed. "Exactly!" He mewed as soon as Shadow said it would be safer to stay off of the ground for the night, his tail rising up and a smug grin placed on his muzzle before he watched his trainer demonstrate how to get into the tree again, recalling the first time she did at as well. He thinks he has it down and is ready to jump up there to be with his trainer and show this other tom what he was made of. Now was the time to show off!
Lowering himself to the ground, he'd wriggle his rump, staring up at the tree branch that Shadow had settled on, peering down at them. Alright, she made that look easy so I should be able to do it too.. Launching himself at the base of the tree, he stayed there for a moment, eyes wide and claws sunk into the bark, but then his weight began to get to the better of him, causing him to let go and fall back to the ground. Shaking himself off, he'd play it off as if he meant to do that. Can't just stand there, gotta shimmy upwards! Lowering himself down again, he'd do the same wriggling of the rump before launching at the base of the tree and heaving upwards, right up until he reached Shadow's branch and settled onto it with a happy pant. "See? Easy as catching mice!"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 27th, 2017, 01:12 AM
bruh head

Quote:

Quote:
The young grey tabby seemed dissatisfied with Mercury's answer, in regards to being able to climb trees, his mouth visibly frowning and his tail flicking back and forth in unhappiness. Even though he never climbed a tree in his life, he thought he was one of the best tree climbers there was, after all, how hard was it to climb a tree? Even Shadow said it was easy! Any cat should be able to do it, that's what he believed. "Exactly!" He mewed as soon as Shadow said it would be safer to stay off of the ground for the night, his tail rising up and a smug grin placed on his muzzle before he watched his trainer demonstrate how to get into the tree again, recalling the first time she did at as well. He thinks he has it down and is ready to jump up there to be with his trainer and show this other tom what he was made of. Now was the time to show off!
Lowering himself to the ground, he'd wriggle his rump, staring up at the tree branch that Shadow had settled on, peering down at them. Alright, she made that look easy so I should be able to do it too.. Launching himself at the base of the tree, he stayed there for a moment, eyes wide and claws sunk into the bark, but then his weight began to get to the better of him, causing him to let go and fall back to the ground. Shaking himself off, he'd play it off as if he meant to do that. Can't just stand there, gotta shimmy upwards! Lowering himself down again, he'd do the same wriggling of the rump before launching at the base of the tree and heaving upwards, right up until he reached Shadow's branch and settled onto it with a happy pant. "See? Easy as catching mice!"
Mercury flicked his tail. "Okay..." He mumbled, flexing his claws slightly. He turned his gaze to the tree. I can do this... He reassured himself, glancing at Icarius, with his smug face. It just truly bothered him that he was just being so just... smug about it. Great. He perked his ears for a moment, watching Shadow climb the tree. "I mean, we could just take cover in some undergrowth." He mumbled to himself, exhaling lightly.
Icarius just always seemed like that he wanted to show off, and he also kind of wanted to rub it in other's faces. He watched the gray tabby climb up the tree, kind of seemingly effortlessly. Next thing he knew, now it was the tom's turn.
He lowered himself to a crouch, his eyes narrowed as he stared it down. After a moment of wiggling his haunches, he leaped towards the base of the trunk, sinking his claws and clinging on, his body slightly flattened to the trunk. Manvuering his neck so he could glance upwards, he started to slowly heave himself upwards, and after a few moments, he dragged himself up to a sturdy and thick branch that was near the other two's branch.
Old December 27th, 2017, 02:39 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Wink Re: New Beginnings

Quote:
Quote:

Mercury flicked his tail. "Okay..." He mumbled, flexing his claws slightly. He turned his gaze to the tree. I can do this... He reassured himself, glancing at Icarius, with his smug face. It just truly bothered him that he was just being so just... smug about it. Great. He perked his ears for a moment, watching Shadow climb the tree. "I mean, we could just take cover in some undergrowth." He mumbled to himself, exhaling lightly.
Icarius just always seemed like that he wanted to show off, and he also kind of wanted to rub it in other's faces. He watched the gray tabby climb up the tree, kind of seemingly effortlessly. Next thing he knew, now it was the tom's turn.
He lowered himself to a crouch, his eyes narrowed as he stared it down. After a moment of wiggling his haunches, he leaped towards the base of the trunk, sinking his claws and clinging on, his body slightly flattened to the trunk. Manvuering his neck so he could glance upwards, he started to slowly heave himself upwards, and after a few moments, he dragged himself up to a sturdy and thick branch that was near the other two's branch.
Shadow smiled as the two toms jumped up on the branches. Her eyes glancing to Mercury as he followed her trainee. Her tail waved as she poked her head inside the hollow. It had a faint scent of owls, along with a few feathers. But it was dusty, and the nest that had been there was broken up and strung across the hollow. "Here we go! Now we don't get snow on us, and this place looks pretty warm." She shook her hind legs as she walked in. The molly dropped the moss she had in her grasp on the floor. Spreading it out along with the stray feathers. She shivered slightly, whisker's twitching as she flicked her ears. Tail waving as her blue eyes turned to the males. "We should get to sleep soon, I'll go down and get some prey if anyone's hungry."
edit; @Duskflight @Aleka

Last edited by judas; January 18th, 2018 at 06:29 PM.
Old January 27th, 2018, 04:32 PM
bruh head

Quote:

Shadow smiled as the two toms jumped up on the branches. Her eyes glancing to Mercury as he followed her trainee. Her tail waved as she poked her head inside the hollow. It had a faint scent of owls, along with a few feathers. But it was dusty, and the nest that had been there was broken up and strung across the hollow. "Here we go! Now we don't get snow on us, and this place looks pretty warm." She shook her hind legs as she walked in. The molly dropped the moss she had in her grasp on the floor. Spreading it out along with the stray feathers. She shivered slightly, whisker's twitching as she flicked her ears. Tail waving as her blue eyes turned to the males. "We should get to sleep soon, I'll go down and get some prey if anyone's hungry."
edit; @Duskflight @Aleka
After a few moments, he was able to balance. His flung his tail out, crouching lower. He could catch some scent of what had to be owls, causing his to shiver slightly. Mercury exhaled as he tried to maneuver himself into the hollow after her, his body still low. With the scent and feathers, if was slightly humid. "It does look pretty warm." He commented simply, nodding once to what the molly said. He laid a paw on a feather for a moment, sitting down and turning his eyes to Shadow, then the entrance where Icaruis would soon enter. He slightly perked up visibly whenever the other feline announced she was going to hunt prey. "I could go with you, if you want..." He offered, flashing her a smile. Wow, nice excuse to spend more time with her. He told himself snidely. Removing his paw from it's position on top of the banded feather.
@Duskflight @Myik